"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ShinGaijin
Beyond Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball Heroes

Post by ShinGaijin » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:40 pm

Raykugen wrote:thanks but there isn't the last one :(
Here it is : http://uploaded.to/file/h4mwkl5v :wink:
I'm uploading the complete batch, I'll give you this later.

Dragon Ball GT is not too bad, after all...in a video game ! :mrgreen:

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:22 am

ShinGaijin, you don't happen to have the complete animation of Part 6, GM1 and GM2, right?
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

ShinGaijin
Beyond Newbie

Post by ShinGaijin » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:14 am

All the videos available on the official site, includes the newest, uploaded here : http://uploaded.to/file/163yu2gm or here : http://uptobox.com/yskx9drtvf76
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:ShinGaijin, you don't happen to have the complete animation of Part 6, GM1 and GM2, right?
What do you mean ? There's longer videos available somewhere ?
I don't think so but, if you have some information, please let me know. :)
Last edited by ShinGaijin on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:34 am

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:ShinGaijin, you don't happen to have the complete animation of Part 6, GM1 and GM2, right?
As expected he knows has much as we do. Just wait for an official release, like we had for the first 4 videos, if we ever get that at all.

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Have they done a Nappa - Super Saiyan version on Dragon Ball Heroes?

Nappa and Raditz are two of my favourite Saiyans I'd like to see go Super Saiyans.
FUNimation 2015 Releases I want:
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:43 pm

dbboxkaifan wrote:Have they done a Nappa - Super Saiyan version on Dragon Ball Heroes?

Nappa and Raditz are two of my favourite Saiyans I'd like to see go Super Saiyans.
None of them, at least not yet. I could see them coming somewhere though.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:38 pm

So help me out guys, this should be the full list of animated promos per set:

Set 1 - Cell and Beat
Set 2 - Buu and Cabra, Trunks Super Saiyan 3
Set 3 - Freeza and Note
Set 4 - Slug and Froze
Set 5 -
Set 6 - Ultimate Buu and Vegetto
Set 7 - Broli and Beat Super Saiyan
Set 8 - Hildegarn, Broli Super Saiyan 3 and Tsumuri
GM 1 - Dr. M, Rild and Poll
GM 2 - Janemba and Gogeta
GM 3 - Baby

Did I miss whatever would be Set 5's? And we haven't seen the finished Set 6, Set 8, GM 1 and GM 2. I'm especially excited for Set 8's, closely followed by GM 1. GM 3's was quite amazing.

JeffJarrett
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by JeffJarrett » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:50 pm

See http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon ... #Card_sets

I think it is rather:

Set 1 - Cell and Beat
Set 2 -
Set 3 - Majin Buu and Cabra, Future Trunks Super Saiyan 3
Set 4 - Freeza and Note
Set 5 - Slug and Froze
Set 6 - Super Buu and Vegito
Set 7 - Broly and Beat Super Saiyan
Set 8 - Hirudegarn, Broly Super Saiyan 3 and Tsumuri
GM 1 - Dr. Myuu, Rild and Poll
GM 2 - Super Janemba and Super Gogeta
GM 3 - Baby

No animated promos were made for Bojack and his team when they were introduced in set 2

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:22 pm

So apparently this exists somewhere somehow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SMpDJ-XUa0
Too bad some idiot made a dub over it. I've asked the uploader where did he got it from, no response yet.

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:35 pm

DNA wrote:So apparently this exists somewhere somehow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SMpDJ-XUa0
Too bad some idiot made a dub over it. I've asked the uploader where did he got it from, no response yet.
Just today I was checking out the videos of the Dragon Ball "Hoshi" channels and the doofus downloaded the video from ''them'' hence the ''NEW SERIES'' at the left top.

http://youtu.be/_MTgBBV7WIk

If I remember correctly, that "Animebrother" is the same d-bag that used the old out-of-sync English dub with Dragon Ball Kai - Episode 98, why bother.. If he was at least a fan-dubber like LordCrehavos9000 then it'd be somewhat watchable and believable.
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Oh my god, how is it possible that every video I find is missing some portion of it? That one you linked is missing the end for some reason. What the fuck? Why?

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:00 am

AND...the SEC card of GM3 IS....*Drumroll*

Young Bebi! WITH the ability to fuse with SS Vegeta into Bebi Vegeta:

Interesting take on the character. I honestly thought they might just make him his own card, but I like that they made use of the Fusion mechanic. Also, there is nothing important about the promo card below, I just felt like posting it because the art on the card shows Trunks with an absurd amount of hair...I mean it's just downright fucking ridiculous. xD

Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:14 pm

I'm really enjoying the new Heroes song. The previous one was quite catchy, but this one is just so good. I really want a full version of these songs.

Oh and by the way, that is a lot of freaking hair.

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Question: Didn't they release Dragon Ball Heroes commercial videos on DVD?

Dragon Ball Heroes advertise videos should be seen in higher quality than 360p.
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:26 pm

dbboxkaifan wrote:Question: Didn't they release Dragon Ball Heroes commercial videos on DVD?

Dragon Ball Heroes advertise videos should be seen in higher quality than 360p.
Only the first four. They did have some higher quality videos of them on Youtube, at least once upon a time ago. I don't know about now, I haven't checked.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm

I did manage to get a high quality version of the Broli video, but nothing else.

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:52 pm

The 2011 Japanese DVD of Dragon Ball with Episode of Bardock and Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans had Heroes' videos, were these the videos that DevilsCorpse was talking about?
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:58 pm

dbboxkaifan wrote:The 2011 Japanese DVD of Dragon Ball with Episode of Bardock and Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans had Heroes' videos, were these the videos that DevilsCorpse was talking about?
Are you sure? The previous double feature of the two Z TV Specials had the first 4 animated trailers. I'm not sure if that DVD had any extras at all.

Speaking of that, TheDevilsCorpse, do you have the video files for the first 4 videos? I can't stand shitty quality Youtube watermarked videos.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:01 pm

dbboxkaifan wrote:The 2011 Japanese DVD of Dragon Ball with Episode of Bardock and Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans had Heroes' videos, were these the videos that DevilsCorpse was talking about?
They had the same commercials shown on the site, so I'm almost positive they were incomplete with gameplay footage spliced in...
DNA wrote:Speaking of that, TheDevilsCorpse, do you have the video files for the first 4 videos? I can't stand shitty quality Youtube watermarked videos.
Didn't we already talk about this? lol I have them (I think, not sure anymore >_>;), but they are all spliced into a single video.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:04 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:Didn't we already talk about this? lol I have them (I think, not sure anymore >_>;), but they are all spliced into a single video.
Yeah... I think we did talk about this before x) nevermind buddy. I remember watching that spliced file, it cut one of the videos by a split second.