"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:19 pm

So, it’s back to there being pretty much zero confirmation as to which is stronger between SS4 and SSB Vegetto since they both did jack shit to Cumber, and then Ultra Instinct appears, finally takes down Cumber and thus and one-ups both fusions?? The power level debates for this across the Web are gonna be hilarious :lol:

Heroes sucks, but the only reason we watch is because of all the fan service they do by bringing characters back. :lol:

Goal: Destroy the Omni-King... good luck with that :lol: sounds like a Freeza plan.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:22 pm

Rakurai wrote:I am actually glad that SDBH is taking on these concepts. Because that means more possible Time Patrol gang crossovers, and that would mean Goten would finally have some kind of role. And a better version of Goten at that who has his potential unlocked. I mean, his cards lately have been looking very badass lately.
Xeno Goten's best role is still in the Ultimate Mission X for 3DS, and I don't think he'll get to shine as much as he did in that 3DS game.
TheShadowEmperor8055 wrote:Heroes sucks, but the only reason we watch is because of all the fan service they do by bringing characters back. :lol:
"We"? No, speak for yourself. The best parts of Prison Planet saga didn't even revolve around old characters (except, maybe, for the interaction between Cooler and King Cold). I watch because there is a plot, lore are being added and interesting stuff is going on. Heroes does not waste time doing another crap tournament or retelling, you know.
Last edited by Grimlock on Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:25 pm

I'm actually interested in them having a plan to kill Zeno.
Dragon Ball is never too deep, but I still can't shake the feeling that Zeno may not be what we think he is. He acts more like a supreme Hakaishin than an All God. What have we seen him do besides erase stuff on a universal scale?
Also, if Super Shen Long is omnipotent, that means his creator, Zalama is omnipotent. Where is Zalama? Could Zalama be the true All God?

Zeno is definitely up to something. Or the Grand Priest is. I remain unconvinced.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:36 pm

TheShadowEmperor8055 wrote:So, it’s back to there being pretty much zero confirmation as to which is stronger between SS4 and SSB Vegetto since they both did jack shit to Cumber, and then Ultra Instinct appears, finally takes down Cumber and thus and one-ups both fusions?? The power level debates for this across the Web are gonna be hilarious :lol:
Not really.

Talking only the anime into account, SSB Vegito struggled with SSJ Cumber, V4 beat SSJ3 Cumber and UI only defeated Base Cumber.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:37 pm

DNA wrote:I'm actually interested in them having a plan to kill Zeno.
Dragon Ball is never too deep, but I still can't shake the feeling that Zeno may not be what we think he is. He acts more like a supreme Hakaishin than an All God. What have we seen him do besides erase stuff on a universal scale?
Also, if Super Shen Long is omnipotent, that means his creator, Zalama is omnipotent. Where is Zalama? Could Zalama be the true All God?

Zeno is definitely up to something. Or the Grand Priest is. I remain unconvinced.
I mean, Zeno seems to be someone who could be manipulated a bit easier, so I could see him getting lured into a trap or doing something that would take away his powers under the guise of 'fun'.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Xeno Goten's best role is still in the Ultimate Mission X for 3DS, and I don't think he'll get to shine as much as he did in that 3DS game.
TheShadowEmperor8055 wrote:Heroes sucks, but the only reason we watch is because of all the fan service they do by bringing characters back. :lol:
"We"? No, speak for yourself. The best parts of Prison Planet saga didn't even revolve around old characters (except, maybe, for the interaction between Cooler and King Cold). I watch because there is a plot, lore are being added and interesting stuff is going on. Heroes does not waste time doing another crap tournament or retelling, you know.
Too early to say yet in this upcoming arc. Fusion bait is guaranteed but who knows.

That troll is obviously just jelly that Heroes stuff is better than Super stuff.
TheShadowEmperor8055 wrote:So, it’s back to there being pretty much zero confirmation as to which is stronger between SS4 and SSB Vegetto since they both did jack shit to Cumber, and then Ultra Instinct appears, finally takes down Cumber and thus and one-ups both fusions?? The power level debates for this across the Web are gonna be hilarious :lol:
The arcade is the main canon & V4 > SSB Vegetto given SSB Vegetto only fought SSJ Cumber & stalemated with him, whereas V4 fought a SSJ3 Cumber & actually managed to push him back.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:24 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Rakurai wrote:I am actually glad that SDBH is taking on these concepts. Because that means more possible Time Patrol gang crossovers, and that would mean Goten would finally have some kind of role. And a better version of Goten at that who has his potential unlocked. I mean, his cards lately have been looking very badass lately.
That was supposed to be an *I*, not a "we". My mistake.

Tsufuru
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Tsufuru » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:30 pm

i like all of these new character designe‘s tbh.
that guy besides zamasu looks cool and you g mechickboola looks dope.
and that new character that looks like a hit/cooler combination looks good , too.

i wish the ToP had these designes.

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:40 pm

I don't think it sucks, IMO it's more like a bad fanfiction. But I like the "what if" transformations.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:17 pm

Nice, I love this new Fused Zamasu. It's awkward and unexpected, but in a good way, Now, if only Super the anime/manga would bring him back too...

By the way, he looks godly and fabulous as usual! :clap:

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:30 pm

Grimlock wrote:I thought Trunks would be done after Prison Planet saga but he's here to stay (which is also better than him going to live with himself).
To be honest he should have stayed for the ToP and replace Tien.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:59 pm

Cipher wrote:Mechickaboola/Demon Realm continuation trailer text and dialogue translation:
(Thanks for getting the Gogeta line, Rakurai.)
It was nothing, thanks for getting the rest of the translation out! Your work in translating SDBH content is much appreciated.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:27 pm

The new character is named "ハーツ, Hearts"(?).
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:49 pm

Mechickaboola new form

Towa's

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:12 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Mechickaboola new form

Towa's

honestly prefer mechikabura's old form.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:12 am

His design reminds me of Solomon from Fate/Grand Order. Very sagacious & mage-oriented, yet still sinister-looking.

Zero-ELEC

Post by Zero-ELEC » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:47 am

HECTOR4 wrote:New mutant tsufruian avatars (?):

Oren and Kamin:

Unnamed avatar mutant tsufruian girl (?):

Adult Fuu (?):

There's no indication that Kamin and Oren are "avatars". They seem to just be whatever Bebi is (Tsufuruian whatever), there is no indication that the woman on the right is Tsufuruian either. That character in the middle is also not Fu at all, we actually see them as a silhouette in the animation where he is part of the group that Fu remarks was awakened or whatever.

HECTOR4
Regular

Post by HECTOR4 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:02 am

Zero-ELEC wrote: There's no indication that Kamin and Oren are "avatars". They seem to just be whatever Bebi is (Tsufuruian whatever), there is no indication that the woman on the right is Tsufuruian either. That character in the middle is also not Fu at all, we actually see them as a silhouette in the animation where he is part of the group that Fu remarks was awakened or whatever.
Yes, for that reason I put the question mark (?), but it's a possibility.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:43 am

I think if the new Baby-esque characters were avatars, they wouldn't have appeared in the anime. Unless they're going to introduce them with the anime. But I highly doubt it

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:59 am

Towa's

It's like a mixed of goth and 80s rock.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.