"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:19 am

So now we have confirmation that Gogeta: BM (yes they are sticking to his previous naming pattern lol) will indeed face the Crimson Masked Saiyan. But more importantly, both of them are just URs (standalone Blue Gogeta and transforming SSR3 Crimson). So it's possible that they get new forms/ power-ups that will be part of the SECs. And Omega Shenron is probably just part of a card campaign as I guessed.

Looking back at it, it's funny how we got Vegetto vs Broly and now Gogeta vs Zamasu, the opposite of Super.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:54 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:19 am So now we have confirmation that Gogeta: BM (yes they are sticking to his previous naming pattern lol) will indeed face the Crimson Masked Saiyan. But more importantly, both of them are just URs (standalone Blue Gogeta and transforming SSR3 Crimson). So it's possible that they get new forms/ power-ups that will be part of the SECs. And Omega Shenron is probably just part of a card campaign as I guessed.

Looking back at it, it's funny how we got Vegetto vs Broly and now Gogeta vs Zamasu, the opposite of Super.
I'm expecting Rose 4 but for Gogeta? not too sure I mean he could get Ultra Instinct or blue berserker controlled but even Vegetto didn't get anything new when he was up against Fu and Broly except using the full body barrier technique to not got possessed by Cumber's evil Ki

nonetheless I am excited!!!

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:27 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:54 pm
MisteryOne wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:19 am So now we have confirmation that Gogeta: BM (yes they are sticking to his previous naming pattern lol) will indeed face the Crimson Masked Saiyan. But more importantly, both of them are just URs (standalone Blue Gogeta and transforming SSR3 Crimson). So it's possible that they get new forms/ power-ups that will be part of the SECs. And Omega Shenron is probably just part of a card campaign as I guessed.

I'm expecting Rose 4
but for Gogeta? not too sure I mean he could get Ultra Instinct or blue berserker controlled but even Vegetto didn't get anything new when he was up against Fu and Broly except using the full body barrier technique to not got possessed by Cumber's evil Ki

A new SS4 as a SEC two months before the anniversary mission? Well not quite "new" but still, maybe Great Ape Rose Black as SEC?

I want something like Future Trunks from Super to appear, get SS4 and finish Black just like he did in with Merged Zamasu, since Xeno Trunks isn't going to appear and he's gone the God route anyway, maybe they won't have to worry about hair color anymore since it would be a one off thing and can just paint him blue.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:30 pm

Dragotaker wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:27 pm
Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:54 pm

I'm expecting Rose 4
but for Gogeta? not too sure I mean he could get Ultra Instinct or blue berserker controlled but even Vegetto didn't get anything new when he was up against Fu and Broly except using the full body barrier technique to not got possessed by Cumber's evil Ki

A new SS4 as a SEC two months before the anniversary mission? Well not quite "new" but still, maybe Great Ape Rose Black as SEC?

I want something like Future Trunks from Super to appear, get SS4 and finish Black just like he did in with Merged Zamasu, since Xeno Trunks isn't going to appear and he's gone the God route anyway, maybe they won't have to worry about hair color anymore since it would be a one off thing and can just paint him blue.
I think the only time Trunks would or could ever get a SS4 is the one from GT

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:30 am

Heroes website been updated (maybe in time for Jump Carnival?)

https://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh_bm/news/161.php

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:05 am

Grimlock wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:02 pm
MisteryOne wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:02 pmI will never understand why we don't have Xeno Piccolo yet. Specially since they can give him the love the main series doesn't, with stuff like Red-eyed form and so on.
Not only that but Xeno Piccolo would also be the way to give this character another outfit. I'm sick of seeing him with the same outfit for more than thirty years.

All Time Patrollers got nice clothes, so I'm confident Xeno Piccolo would wear something different and nice.
I felt so cockteased when Gokū and Vegeta got their Whis training outfits just to go back immediately after. Tired of seeing the same default costume year in, year out lol
Last edited by The S on Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:57 am

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:39 am

by the way, the BM10-067 Black Clothes Warrior cards spoils the "secret" identity of the character with the name of the attack:

Ilikepictures-meh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ilikepictures-meh » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:53 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:39 am by the way, the BM10-067 Black Clothes Warrior cards spoils the "secret" identity of the character with the name of the attack:

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:09 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:39 am by the way, the BM10-067 Black Clothes Warrior cards spoils the "secret" identity of the character with the name of the attack:
Oh yeah, it does say that. That DBS Hype twitter account has a higher quality scan than the photo(?) that was posted here, making the attack name actually readable, and yeah, that's what it says. Mystery solved, I guess, unless there's some big twist involved.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:20 pm

I knew it

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:52 pm

Ilikepictures-meh wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:53 pm

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:15 pm

Alruneia wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:09 pm
Oh yeah, it does say that. That DBS Hype twitter account has a higher quality scan than the photo(?) that was posted here, making the attack name actually readable
the official website has been update, so all cards are there...

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:28 pm

Gt91 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:20 pm I knew it
He never helped any of the ones present in there tho (Shroom, Salsa and Putine), in fact
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:12 am

Oh my bad. I need to read again that part.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:32 am

Still not 100% convinced its
just yet personally but I could be wrong.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:19 am

miguelnuva1 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:32 am Still not 100% convinced its
I mean, it IS possible it's a different character with the same technique.
I just find it not probably.

Best case scenario would be

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:26 am

miguelnuva1 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:32 am Still not 100% convinced its
At this point who else could it be? He has the same signature technique and Heroes has always been really bad with the whole "Mysterious" characters where it's pretty obvious who they are long before the actual reveal, in fact maybe they won't reveal anything at all, he will probably stick around until the last set of this mission before disappearing just as he came, Goku and co won't probably wonder too much as always, at the end it's gonna be the little hints for the fans to put the pieces together and that's it.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:38 am

So with BM10 concluding the Fake Universe arc, does this mean we're going back to Fu as the main antagonist? I missed him :P

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:44 pm

Xeogran wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:38 am So with BM10 concluding the Fake Universe arc, does this mean we're going back to Fu as the main antagonist? I missed him :P
Source? I know we have at least two more episodes until the new arc next year so i thought the current story was to end just right before then.