"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:59 pm

Wilderness wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:48 pm
miguelnuva1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:43 pm
ankokudaishogun wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:34 am
that was never stated anywhere.
Vegeta gained God ki from trainning with Whis and learning how to keep it in his body. The ritual only gives the saiyan God ki. Goku, Vegeta and Trunks in their god forms are donating God ki.

Again, I don’t think this was ever stated anywhere. At this point, it’s no more than headcanon.

Though I’m not against the idea of god ki being donated, I can’t subscribe to it without proof.
How is Goku, Vegeta and Trunks donating God ki in their God forms head canon? They're just giving kis in their God forms which is God ki.

As for Vegeta all that's know is he gained access to God ki without the ritual and that Goku and Vegeta needed to focus on keeping that ki in their body in the Whis staff room.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:00 pm

DNA wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:57 pm
miguelnuva1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:43 pm
ankokudaishogun wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:34 am
that was never stated anywhere.
Vegeta gained God ki from trainning with Whis and learning how to keep it in his body. The ritual only gives the saiyan God ki. Goku, Vegeta and Trunks in their god forms are donating God ki.
I'm on the same side of that having never been stated anywhere. Where's your proof?
Proof about Vegeta or about the donation? If a SS God or SS Blue is giving power why wouldn't it be God ki.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:45 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:59 pmHow is Goku, Vegeta and Trunks donating God ki in their God forms head canon?
Because we have to acknowledge all the possibilities a situation may present, which in this case, it's also possible that Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta will not get god ki. A possibility that I see them going for just as much I see them choosing to give them god ki/power through this method, it's a 50/50 percent chance. That is why I keep saying we should always wait for more information before jumping into conclusions. We're just two days away from getting the context, we can handle that, can't we?
miguelnuva1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:59 pmAs for Vegeta all that's know is he gained access to God ki without the ritual
I wouldn't say "all that's known" considering the only place that states that is the anime. In the movies the ritual is implied and we don't know which one happened in the manga.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:41 am

Grimlock wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:45 pm
miguelnuva1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:59 pmHow is Goku, Vegeta and Trunks donating God ki in their God forms head canon?
Because we have to acknowledge all the possibilities a situation may present, which in this case, it's also possible that Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta will not get god ki. A possibility that I see them going for just as much I see them choosing to give them god ki/power through this method, it's a 50/50 percent chance. That is why I keep saying we should always wait for more information before jumping into conclusions. We're just two days away from getting the context, we can handle that, can't we?
miguelnuva1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:59 pmAs for Vegeta all that's know is he gained access to God ki without the ritual
I wouldn't say "all that's known" considering the only place that states that is the anime. In the movies the ritual is implied and we don't know which one happened in the manga.
Them giving God ki in their God forms is something that I personally feel needs to be stated to not be happening as they went into Blue/God. The series has show that God and Blue are when God ki is being tapped into. Once could argue if they're giving regular ki why turn into their god forms at all.

I'm not saying that God ki has to be the only solution just that since they're in those forms I don't see why they can't be giving God ki no why Goku Vegeta and Trunks can't donate God ki regardless.

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:14 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:25 am Anyone notice that Pan's ki was yellow? you know what that could mean (Incoming Super Saiyan Pan)
She's halfway there, all they need to do is change the hair of her color (and eyes), and we'll finally get Super Saiyan Pan after two decades.
miguelnuva1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:59 pm How is Goku, Vegeta and Trunks donating God ki in their God forms head canon? They're just giving kis in their God forms which is God ki.

As for Vegeta all that's know is he gained access to God ki without the ritual and that Goku and Vegeta needed to focus on keeping that ki in their body in the Whis staff room.
This is the simplest (and most likely) explanation. Goku and Vegeta donated their God Ki, but whether Xeno Goku/Vegeta have God ki or not depends on whether someone like Pan mentions that she can't feel their Ki or not.
God Ki's not that special anyways, so not like it really matters.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:11 am

miguelnuva1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:41 am Them giving God ki in their God forms is something that I personally feel needs to be stated to not be happening as they went into Blue/God.

I’m afraid that’s the opposite of having to prove something works. As it stands, we’ve never had any confirmation that God ki is transferable, and until we get proof that it is we must assume it isn’t, and that they’re transferring plain ol’ normal vanilla ki.
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:19 pm

Wilderness wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:11 am
miguelnuva1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:41 am Them giving God ki in their God forms is something that I personally feel needs to be stated to not be happening as they went into Blue/God.

I’m afraid that’s the opposite of having to prove something works. As it stands, we’ve never had any confirmation that God ki is transferable, and until we get proof that it is we must assume it isn’t, and that they’re transferring plain ol’ normal vanilla ki.
Nothing says their God ki isn't transferrable either so I don't see a problem believing one way or another untill we get comformation.

The three are in their God forms for a reason and in Trunks's case he powered up from SS3 it appeares. If he is donating regular ki why the need to go God as that is just adding God ki not creating more regular ki.

I feel neither side is wrong untill we find out what is going on.

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:09 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:19 pm

Nothing says their God ki isn't transferrable either so I don't see a problem believing one way or another untill we get comformation.

The three are in their God forms for a reason and in Trunks's case he powered up from SS3 it appeares. If he is donating regular ki why the need to go God as that is just adding God ki not creating more regular ki.

Your rhetoric simply doesn’t work. Nothing says Trunks can’t randomly sprout wings and a pink fluffy tail, but we can’t assume he can simply because they haven’t confirmed he can’t yet. If it hasn’t been said officially, we assume it’s not true.

Like I said earlier (to which you argued), it’s your headcanon. That’s all there is to it, and I don’t see a reason to carry this conversation on any longer.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:19 pm

Given how special they've built God ki to be, if it were so easily transferrable, it would render things like the SSG ritual utterly pointless since anyone would be able to get God ki simply by having it passed to them by someone else.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:15 pm

They are most likely giving their God Ki.

Which is completely different from saying the Xenos will get ACCESS to God Ki of their own.

Most likely scenario is just them giving their most powerful energy, thus God Ki, but this energy is not wielded directly and converted\used as normal Ki, if not just used to unlock Limit Breaker and thus their energy is their own.

We'll have to see, I guess

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:17 pm

Wilderness wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:09 pm
miguelnuva1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:19 pm

Your rhetoric simply doesn’t work. Nothing says Trunks can’t randomly sprout wings and a pink fluffy tail, but we can’t assume he can simply because they haven’t confirmed he can’t yet. If it hasn’t been said officially, we assume it’s not true.

Like I said earlier (to which you argued), it’s your headcanon. That’s all there is to it, and I don’t see a reason to carry this conversation on any longer.
Your comparing Trunks passing his own ki which he has done before to him growing wings which no saiyan has done before.

I'll agree to disagree for now but them donating God ki is no where near as crazy as Trunks developing traits that no human or saiyan has done before.
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:19 pm Given how special they've built God ki to be, if it were so easily transferrable, it would render things like the SSG ritual utterly pointless since anyone would be able to get God ki simply by having it passed to them by someone else.
The ritual is only a shortcut. Vegeta didn't need it in super and in heroes the avatars got God without a ritual.

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:38 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:17 pm Your comparing Trunks passing his own ki which he has done before to him growing wings which no saiyan has done before.

I'll agree to disagree for now but them donating God ki is no where near as crazy as Trunks developing traits that no human or saiyan has done before.
To us your own words... Nothing says them growing wings isn’t possible either so I don't see a problem believing one way or another untill we get confirmation.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:19 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:17 pm in heroes the avatars got God without a ritual.
Avatars aren't part of any story. There's no in-universe context, no (need for) explanation, nothing. They got it because Dimps decided it was time give them such form and to please the players. Needless to say, avatars don't count.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:37 pm

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:01 pm

Goku has grown wings before, when he died :)

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:43 pm

Wilderness wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:38 pm
miguelnuva1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:17 pm Your comparing Trunks passing his own ki which he has done before to him growing wings which no saiyan has done before.

To us your own words... Nothing says them growing wings isn’t possible either so I don't see a problem believing one way or another untill we get confirmation.
Yes there is something, the fact that no saiyan has done it before. We have seen them give ki to others before and nothing says that cant give God Ki.

Saiyans turn into apes not birds, Saiyans can donate Ki. Its apples and oranges. Like I said it could be that they are not donating God Ki but its not out of the realm of possibility that they are donating God ki. It is out of the realm of possibility that saiyans can grow wings.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:42 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:37 pm
The other two SECs

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:36 am

Wilderness wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:38 pm

From my point of view, it is a whatever the hell we wanna do video game, so maybe they are transfering money to Goku's bank account like this :lol:
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:17 am

BBM4 - Mira is back and Super 17 will apparently get a new form.

BBM5 - New God of Destruction avatars and the Saiyans avatars will get Ultra Instinct -Sign-.

~ Day of the Machines ~

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:24 am

Grimlock wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:17 am Stuff from BBM4. Mira is back and Super 17 will apparently get a new form.
So that's it huh. Super 17 finally has more forms than episodes he appeared in. :lol:
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta