"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:29 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:16 pm Unfortunately no but you can find important bits and pieces from it on twitter
lhttps://twitter.com/JaredHendrix6 (He's talked about what's been revealed)
Thank you a lot
Grimlock wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:14 pm It's good to have a confirmation about it, but I don't think a character getting Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker is worthy of such event, especially if it's just Vegetto or Gogeta. I'd just prefer someone getting Super Saiyan 4 or Super Saiyan God.
Just give us female SSJ4 already or Pan SSJ :evil:
Or give anything to Goten at least.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:35 pm

There's a lot of good stuff!

Are we finally getting ss4 vegeth with red hair (limit breaker)? :clap:

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:49 pm

Gt91 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:35 pm There's a lot of good stuff!

Not too far away now from this^

JeffBelmont

Post by JeffBelmont » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:49 pm

With the new Super Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker form they missed the chance to give it to Beat and Note. That would be the best chance for us to see a female Super Saiyan 4 and other kids, besides GT Goku, turning into SS4.
Yet they went with UI "Omen" instead.Image

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:52 pm

JeffBelmont wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:49 pm With the new Super Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker form they missed the chance to give it to Beat and Note. That would be the best chance for us to see a female Super Saiyan 4 and other kids, besides GT Goku, turning into SS4.
that would have made no sense since Beat already had god then Blue the next step would be the obvious (Omen) why would they go backwards?

they should've gave him SS4 before God or after
Last edited by Noitsnothim on Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:56 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:49 pm

Exactly! That's really cool! :D

p.s. so UI omen for all the avatars or only for sayans?

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:00 pm

Gt91 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:56 pm

As of right now only for Saiyans
(Could change later on)

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:04 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:00 pm
Gt91 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:56 pm

As of right now only for Saiyans
(Could change later on)
I see, thanks!
I wouldn't mind to see UI omen for all races.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:08 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:52 pm
JeffBelmont wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:49 pm With the new Super Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker form they missed the chance to give it to Beat and Note. That would be the best chance for us to see a female Super Saiyan 4 and other kids, besides GT Goku, turning into SS4.
that would have made no sense since Beat already had god then Blue the next step would be the obvious (Omen) why would they go backwards?

they should've gave him SS4 before God or after
No one said SSJ4 is step backwards from god forms. In fact, they could have both and simply find uses for both of them, like using god forms against god opponents or those who need more strategy to beat and SSJ4 when raw power and aggressive attitude are needed. People want SSJ4, they do not think if it's step backwards or not. That doesn't really matter, not in Heroes. This game is all about fanservice. I personally think it's just matter of time. If DBH won't die in upcoming years they will get SSJ4 eventually. There are not many alternatives right now, only full UI and SSJ4 will be left after Omen.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:15 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:16 pmWhat about Super Saiyan 4 God?
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 4 is something they could for the anniversary event. But if this new Super Saiyan 4 enhancement turns out to be just it, if Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta didn't get god ki/power, then it means we're away from that concept.
sunsetshimmer wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:29 pmJust give us female SSJ4 already or Pan SSJ :evil:
Yeah, I think that's what warrants being worthy of appearing in the event. Enhancements/advanced states aren't really "wow" enough (which is why Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta are getting it now), especially this year in which is Heroes's tenth anniversary. I think they should make an exception and give us one Super Saiyan 4 and one Super Saiyan God.

Come to think of it, for being the tenth anniversary, if the character this year getting a new form turns out to be Gogeta/Vegetto Super Full Power Saiyan 4 then it would be hella lame.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:22 pm

I hope for god's sake that V4 limit breaker isn't the anniversary's big suprise of the year, not to mention by this time last year we already had that event with the SSG Trunks reveal trailer, of course with the corona situation they probably aren't allowed to do those public events yet but i was expecting some information about it in this last stream, 10th anniversary that should be a very big deal, maybe they will plan another stream for later for that

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:27 pm

Grimlock wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:15 pm
Noitsnothim wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:16 pmWhat about Super Saiyan 4 God?
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 4 is something they could for the anniversary event. But if this new Super Saiyan 4 enhancement turns out to be just it, if Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta didn't get god ki/power, then it means we're away from that concept.
sunsetshimmer wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:29 pmJust give us female SSJ4 already or Pan SSJ :evil:
Yeah, I think that's what warrants being worthy of appearing in the event. Enhancements/advanced states aren't really "wow" enough (which is why Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta are getting it now), especially this year in which is Heroes's tenth anniversary. I think they should make an exception and give us one Super Saiyan 4 and one Super Saiyan God.

Come to think of it, for being the tenth anniversary, if the character this year getting a new form turns out to be Gogeta/Vegetto Super Full Power Saiyan 4 then it would be hella lame.
That's exactly what i was thinking, it would be a hell of a celebration fitting of 10 years of this awesome game, not sure if they would be allowed but Super Gohan getting SSG would be pretty cool, together with something like SS4 Trunks would be the best.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:33 pm

Dragotaker wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:27 pm That's exactly what i was thinking, it would be a hell of a celebration fitting of 10 years of this awesome game, not sure if they would be allowed but Super Gohan getting SSG would be pretty cool, together with something like SS4 Trunks would be the best.
From what i've heard, Trunks was meant to get SSJ4 but they gave him God because they couldn't decide on fur color for him...

If it's true then this is such stupid excuse. I mean they constantly come with silly things like blonde trans Super 17, Cell-X, Black Janemba or Baby Janemba, but they can't pick a damn color like anyone even cared? The only reason SSJ4 Goku got pink/red fur was because it looked good and powerful, there is no hidden logic behind SSJ4 design, there never was any. Just make two versions and see which looks better then chose it. No one's going to cry because "his fur color is wrong" as there is no room for mistake here. It simply has to look cool, that's all.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:18 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:33 pm
Dragotaker wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:27 pm That's exactly what i was thinking, it would be a hell of a celebration fitting of 10 years of this awesome game, not sure if they would be allowed but Super Gohan getting SSG would be pretty cool, together with something like SS4 Trunks would be the best.
From what i've heard, Trunks was meant to get SSJ4 but they gave him God because they couldn't decide on fur color for him...

If it's true then this is such stupid excuse. I mean they constantly come with silly things like blonde trans Super 17, Cell-X, Black Janemba or Baby Janemba, but they can't pick a damn color like anyone even cared? The only reason SSJ4 Goku got pink/red fur was because it looked good and powerful, there is no hidden logic behind SSJ4 design, there never was any. Just make two versions and see which looks better then chose it. No one's going to cry because "his fur color is wrong" as there is no room for mistake here. It simply has to look cool, that's all.
they easily could've gone with a look like this or similar

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:31 pm

I hope they don't treat Omen as a Saiyan exclusive form when it can be used by anyone who trains enough.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:06 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2PpvFJ9sCg

Oh, the SEC Xeno Goku is the one that has the GT homage as a Super attack.

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mnich » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:57 am

sunsetshimmer wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:09 pm
Noitsnothim wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:02 pm
sunsetshimmer wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:46 pm

So basically:
Super's 17 vs Super 17 :lol:

btw where are those screenshots from? Do you guys have any link for the video?
They're from Yesterday's Heroes stream
Super's 17 & Vegito Blue vs. Masked Super 17
Is there any reupload of that stream? I couldn't find anything on youtube.
They whole stream is now available on youtube:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WKx-2qFjF0Q

tinlunlau
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by tinlunlau » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:31 am

Looks like Super Dragon Ball Heroes is finally hitting Chinese arcades. But there is only one catch. The game is completely dubbed in Mandarin. Checked all the youtube comments and everyone is bummed about this.
The world is your's.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:46 am

tinlunlau wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:31 am Looks like Super Dragon Ball Heroes is finally hitting Chinese arcades. But there is only one catch. The game is completely dubbed in Mandarin. Checked all the youtube comments and everyone is bummed about this.
Makes sense from a political stand-point. Mandarin is the main language. Cantonese is a secondary language. It doesn't matter if the majority of people who (probably) will play it speaks Cantonese. If you want to port things over to China, you better play by their rules

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:02 am

Mnich wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:57 am
sunsetshimmer wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:09 pm
Noitsnothim wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:02 pm
They're from Yesterday's Heroes stream
Super's 17 & Vegito Blue vs. Masked Super 17
Is there any reupload of that stream? I couldn't find anything on youtube.
They whole stream is now available on youtube:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WKx-2qFjF0Q
That's great, thanks. Yesterday there was only a stream announcement left on their channel.