"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by RichardKing2 » Mon May 07, 2018 7:40 pm

alakazam^ wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:Also is there any elaboration on what the new king vegeta form is or what he and Bardock talk about?
King Vegeeta wants to go back in time to get back at Freeza and Beers. Burdock is no match but is going to use the power of the mask to overpower him.
Interesting. The user called "S3 Hendrix" mentioned that King Vegeta defeated Beerus.
S3 Hendrix wrote:So Goku’s new form is Called Super Saiyan Berserk, also the new bonus chapter with Bardock xeno vs King Vegeta xeno is my favorite SDBH chapter out of any of the SDBH mangas(not counting the first DBH manga victory mission.) Yositaka did an amazing job his art is getting really good and it’s a action packed fight!!

[spoiler]King Vegeta xeno is so strong he defeated beerus[/spoiler]
So I'm guessing this user was wrong?

If he was wrong, it makes sense. I find it more believable for King Vegeta to want vengeance, than for it to be confirmed that he defeated Beerus in a fight.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon May 07, 2018 7:49 pm

RichardKing2 wrote:
alakazam^ wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:Also is there any elaboration on what the new king vegeta form is or what he and Bardock talk about?
King Vegeeta wants to go back in time to get back at Freeza and Beers. Burdock is no match but is going to use the power of the mask to overpower him.
Interesting. The user called "S3 Hendrix" mentioned that King Vegeta defeated Beerus.
S3 Hendrix wrote:So Goku’s new form is Called Super Saiyan Berserk, also the new bonus chapter with Bardock xeno vs King Vegeta xeno is my favorite SDBH chapter out of any of the SDBH mangas(not counting the first DBH manga victory mission.) Yositaka did an amazing job his art is getting really good and it’s a action packed fight!!

[spoiler]King Vegeta xeno is so strong he defeated beerus[/spoiler]
So I'm guessing this user was wrong?

If he was wrong, it makes sense. I find it more believable for King Vegeta to want vengeance, than for it to be confirmed that he defeated Beerus in a fight.
At the time of making this post I had yet to see the previous page only the page with beerus and the fight onwards I am sorry

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue May 08, 2018 2:58 am

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:Do we have a clear winner of the fight?

Also is there any elaboration on what the new king vegeta form is or what he and Bardock talk about?
I believe Bardock wins in the game version of this content. Probably the same here, but the final page of the new chapter doesn't reveal it. Just ends in a beam clash explosion that envelops the two of them and the location they were fighting at.

The rest of that question is beyond me. You need someone who can actually read it.

BTW, SECs are apparently Golden Coola, Evil Saiyan and Ultra Instinct Son Goku.
So does Golden Cooler betray the party? Thats a shame if he does

Do we know what the evil saiyan's special attack is called or who voices him?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue May 08, 2018 6:46 am

Here is part of the art for the SEC Son Goku UI I believe it is capsule Corp logo Goku but I'm not sure https://imgur.com/gallery/65eijEe

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue May 08, 2018 7:37 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:Here is part of the art for the SEC Son Goku UI I believe it is capsule Corp logo Goku but I'm not sure https://imgur.com/gallery/65eijEe
can't tell really from here, but its good to see him.

I wonder what passive the evil saiyan has

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue May 08, 2018 12:32 pm

Here are the SECs.

[spoiler]Image Image Image[/spoiler]

Any particular reason why they wasted a spot by making Goku a SEC card? :|
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Tue May 08, 2018 12:44 pm

Shower thought guys :o

It is in the realm of possible in Super Dragon Ball Heroes to have a SDBH card with Goku in Migatte no Gokui Super Saiyan 4 Kaio-Ken Blue ? :think:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue May 08, 2018 12:52 pm

No, it's not a possible what-if because it's not even possible to use two (or more) transformations at the same time.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue May 08, 2018 12:53 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Shower thought guys :o

It is in the realm of possible in Super Dragon Ball Heroes to have a SDBH card with Goku in Migatte no Gokui Super Saiyan 4 Kaio-Ken Blue ? :think:
I dont think theyve combine blue and four, but who knows.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:49 pm

Grimlock wrote:No, it's not a possible what-if because it's not even possible to use two (or more) transformations at the same time.
theres golden oozaru though, but I dont think that what the question asks is possible

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mnich » Tue May 08, 2018 1:58 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Shower thought guys :o

Maybe not that, but I can definitely see SSJ4 Blue. There's no way they would miss this opportunity now after that epic encounter between Blue and SSJ4.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Tue May 08, 2018 3:22 pm

Grimlock wrote:Here are the SECs.

[spoiler]Image Image Image[/spoiler]
MUI Goku is ToP Goku. He summons SSBE Vegeta.
Ability is "Silver Warrior".

Evil Saiyan's attack is "Désastre(French for Disaster) Claw". Ability is "Incarnation of Evil"

Golden Coola's official name is "Golden Coola".
His attack is "Golden Super Nova".
Ability is "Space's Strongest Splendor"

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Tue May 08, 2018 8:44 pm

You know if the evil Saiyan is what made Goku go berserk, I'm feeling some real parallels between him and the original depiction of Beerus meant for BoG. What with his ability to "infect" a Saiyan like Goku into going Berserk. His ability being called "incarnation of evil" doesn't help.

For those not in the know, Beerus was originally meant to be a lizard named "Virus" who infected the Saiyans into being the evil, brutal beings they were known to be in the present.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed May 09, 2018 12:04 am

Grimlock wrote:No, it's not a possible what-if because it's not even possible to use two (or more) transformations at the same time.
Blue is technically a double transformation isn't it. I always felt it was a Ssj god going ssj.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed May 09, 2018 12:48 am

It's exactly what it is, but not in the sense that two transformations are being used at the same time, when they say "Super Saiyan God" is more like "hey, I'm a god and now I'm turning into Super Saiyan", it's a symbolic thing the use of the name of the former transformation. Otherwise the aura would be red and blue, not just blue. I'm pretty sure the hair would be part red and part blue if that was the case too. They would have to show us that Goku is using two forms somehow, just like the Kaio-Ken's technique aura appears on top of the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan's aura.

Without proper context, people wouldn't even know that Goku was in Super Saiyan form back when he used Kaio-Ken with it in the Otheworld Tournament, because only Kaio-Ken's aura appears, that is why I think Toei decided to showcase double auras these days.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:44 am

In that case ssj4 blue might be possible as a transformation considering ssj4 at its root is ssj + oozaru. If a SSI blue had a tail they should be able to still hit Oozaru and then 4.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed May 09, 2018 5:02 am

Grimlock wrote:It's exactly what it is, but not in the sense that two transformations are being used at the same time, when they say "Super Saiyan God" is more like "hey, I'm a god and now I'm turning into Super Saiyan", it's a symbolic thing the use of the name of the former transformation. Otherwise the aura would be red and blue, not just blue. I'm pretty sure the hair would be part red and part blue if that was the case too. They would have to show us that Goku is using two forms somehow, just like the Kaio-Ken's technique aura appears on top of the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan's aura.

Without proper context, people wouldn't even know that Goku was in Super Saiyan form back when he used Kaio-Ken with it in the Otheworld Tournament, because only Kaio-Ken's aura appears, that is why I think Toei decided to showcase double auras these days.
you mean like how his hair is super saiyan style but a different colour?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:02 am

Dragon Wukong wrote:You know if the evil Saiyan is what made Goku go berserk, I'm feeling some real parallels between him and the original depiction of Beerus meant for BoG. What with his ability to "infect" a Saiyan like Goku into going Berserk. His ability being called "incarnation of evil" doesn't help.

For those not in the know, Beerus was originally meant to be a lizard named "Virus" who infected the Saiyans into being the evil, brutal beings they were known to be in the present.
I'm really interested to see how this works.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed May 09, 2018 12:33 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:In that case ssj4 blue might be possible as a transformation considering ssj4 at its root is ssj + oozaru.
We don't know what Golden Oozaru is, it was never explained in-universe nor in guidebooks as far as I am concerned. That claim is a huge assumption to make. We should also take into consideration that the name itself, "Super Saiyan 4", it's just out of convenience, the form should have had another name. Which obviously mean that it's not actually part of the Super Saiyan transformations/lore, it's something else entirely. In other words, not even Super Saiyan 4 we know for sure what it is before we can theorize that it can be "mixed" with other transformations.
miguelnuva1 wrote:If a SSI blue had a tail they should be able to still hit Oozaru and then 4.
Dragon Ball Heroes already answered this, Broly has the regular Super Saiyan 4 despite transforming into Oozaru from a green-haired transformation (Super Saiyan 3). As per Dragon Ball Heroes lore/logic, other transformations don't affect Oozaru (besides the color of the fur) and they will achieve a regular Super Saiyan 4 afterwards.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Wed May 09, 2018 2:13 pm

Still no Shirless Vegeta, GoD Toppo or Ultra Super Duper Max Power Jiren (with no shirt)?
Welp, maybe next update...
Grimlock wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:If a SSI blue had a tail they should be able to still hit Oozaru and then 4.
Dragon Ball Heroes already answered this, Broly has the regular Super Saiyan 4 despite transforming into Oozaru from a green-haired transformation (Super Saiyan 3). As per Dragon Ball Heroes lore/logic, other transformations don't affect Oozaru (besides the color of the fur) and they will achieve a regular Super Saiyan 4 afterwards.
If it was regular SSJ4 I would assume he wouldn't have his LSSJ body.