"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:42 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:19 pm
Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:02 pm I completely forgot that Zamasu went up against GoD Toppo and wasn't erased. His immortality is really something.
you forget even Golden Freeza managed to survive Toppo's Hakai.

Now: while it's realistic Toppo didn't use his full power to avoid killing Freeza, Fused Zamas is still able to go toe-to-toe with Vegetto Blue.

He's MUCH stronger than Golden Freeza. He likely didn't need immortality to deal with Toppo... especially because IIRC he was fighting alongside Cumber and Hearts
Jiren while EXTREMELY supressed at the start of the ToP was already stronger than all incarnations of Zamasu according to Shin. Later in the arc, Goku(without UI) became stupidly more powerful than when he first went Omen and overpowered Jiren for an instant. Then Vegeta caught up to Goku with SSBE and struggled against GoD Toppo.

So I don't think he's out of Toppo's ballpark.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:44 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:04 pm
Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:02 pm I completely forgot that Zamasu went up against GoD Toppo and wasn't erased. His immortality is really something.

Now: while it's realistic Toppo didn't use his full power to avoid killing Freeza, Fused Zamas is still able to go toe-to-toe with Vegetto Blue.

He's MUCH stronger than Golden Freeza. He likely didn't need immortality to deal with Toppo... especially because IIRC he was fighting alongside Cumber and Hearts
Actually, Zamasu faced both Toppo and Dyspo alone. He only teamed up with Hearts and Cumber against Jiren (and that beast was still able to face them).

Personally I don't think Hakai can actually erase everything, at least not in the Super anime/SDBH continuity. At least not if your opponent is strong enough compared to you. Even in the manga, Cumber did fine against Toppo.

This reminds me... who killed Zamasu in the arcade? Hearts? Is he even dead yet?
Zamasu is not dead yet in the arcade story but hearts will probably kill him, also Cumber fights with Zamasu vs GoD Toppo in the arcade, later GoD Toppo And dyspo fight Zamasu together. https://youtu.be/d2LeA-5P4rY

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:21 am

S3 Hendrix wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:44 pm
MisteryOne wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:04 pm

Actually, Zamasu faced both Toppo and Dyspo alone. He only teamed up with Hearts and Cumber against Jiren (and that beast was still able to face them).

Personally I don't think Hakai can actually erase everything, at least not in the Super anime/SDBH continuity. At least not if your opponent is strong enough compared to you. Even in the manga, Cumber did fine against Toppo.

This reminds me... who killed Zamasu in the arcade? Hearts? Is he even dead yet?
Zamasu is not dead yet in the arcade story but hearts will probably kill him, also Cumber fights with Zamasu vs GoD Toppo in the arcade, later GoD Toppo And dyspo fight Zamasu together. https://youtu.be/d2LeA-5P4rY
I hope Zamasu will ally with Team Universe when he realizes Hearts is too powerful and will be coming after him soon

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:36 am

UM12 comes out in a couple of days. Has anyone heard any rumors on the SEC cards yet? They usually drop at around this time.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:34 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:36 am UM12 comes out in a couple of days. Has anyone heard any rumors on the SEC cards yet? They usually drop at around this time.
I haven't seen any rumors but I think most of them will be just the usual random stuff. Xeno Vegito, God Trunks with his new sword and Blue Gogeta are already in the set as URs if I'm not mistaken. Same goes for Shroom and Salsa's new forms. So excluding Mechikaboola's new form the other three could be just random hype characters like UI Goku. (Ultimate Hearts was a SEC last set so I assume they won't repeat him).
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:55 pm

tomorrow is last episode of SDBH UVM between Gogeta vs Hearts .

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:54 pm

V4 looking good.

Omgzord
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Omgzord » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:01 pm

Gohan123 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:55 pm tomorrow is last episode of SDBH UVM between Gogeta vs Hearts .
It's the day after tomorrow I think. Episode release on January 9.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:59 am

Monthly/bimonthly reminder, we have a separate thread on the promotional anime.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:53 am

According to Goresh:

New SEC cards seem to be SS2 Gohan, Gogeta UM (with Jiren and Hit in the background), Black Hole Mechikaboola and Gogeta UM with V4. Also they apparently named the new attack Gogeta used against Broly "Stardust Explosion".

The fact that they repeated Gogeta twice is amusing and funny, but the art looks damn good. I'm kind of digging they push V4 as some type of counterpart to him.
Last edited by MisteryOne on Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:58 am

MisteryOne wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:53 am According to Goresh:

New SEC cards seem to be SS2 Gohan, Gogeta UM (with Jiren and Hit in the background), Black Hole Mechikaboola and Gogeta UM with V4. Also they apparently named the new attack Gogeta used against Broly "Stardust Explosion".

The fact that they repeated Gogeta twice is amusing and funny, but the art looks damn good. I'm kind of diging they push V4 as some type of counterpart to him.
??? Why is there 2 Gogetas? That seems... really redundant...

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:16 am

UVM12 SEC cards (source):

SSB Gogeta: UM, SA is called Stardust Explosion, UA w/ Hit & Jiren
SS2 Gohan, CAA is transformation from SS to SS2, SA: Father-son Kamehameha
SSB Gogeta: UM, SA is Stardust Breaker, CAA is S/T transfer V4 to the field
Dark King Mechikaboola, SA is called Darkness Execution, CAA is a type of touch action.
Bold are new moves.

Also tomorrow (1/9) is the release of UVM12! The conclusion at last, and hopefully the SECs will be added to the card database soon (really wanna know their abilities). We should also be able to see SSB Gogeta's UA w/ Hit & Jiren, as well as the S/T transfer w/ V4, God Bird in practical play, etc. Haven't been this excited since SEC SS4 GT Goku's SA showcase.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:47 am

When should we expect videos showcasing the story dialogue? I'm really curious about the ending of the Dark Realm part (not so much about Universal Conflict since I'm even more sure now that Gogeta will just win).
Rinsankajugin wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:58 am
MisteryOne wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:53 am According to Goresh:

The fact that they repeated Gogeta twice is amusing and funny, but the art looks damn good. I'm kind of diging they push V4 as some type of counterpart to him.
??? Why is there 2 Gogetas? That seems... really redundant...
Indeed, he was already part of the previous SEC set and on this very same set there are two URs who can transform into him... But I guess they are doing their best to hype him up without giving him a new power up.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:52 am

I did not see that Gogeta Blue and V4 card coming. I guess is a taste of what we can expect from Big Bang Mission and the team up of Time Patrol and Super characters. And yeah, is amazing that V4 is treated as an equal to Gogeta Blue.

I do find amusing that he has been a summon for both Gogetas.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:38 am

Rakurai wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:16 am SS2 Gohan, CAA is transformation from SS to SS2, SA: Father-son Kamehameha
Father-Son Kamehame-ha Full Power, actually
(yeah, yeah, minor nitpicking)

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:15 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:38 am
Rakurai wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:16 am SS2 Gohan, CAA is transformation from SS to SS2, SA: Father-son Kamehameha
Father-Son Kamehame-ha Full Power, actually
(yeah, yeah, minor nitpicking)
You’re right, missed that last part (assumed it was just immediately FSK w/o a 2nd thought.)

--

SEC SS2 Gohan actually looks pretty rad, they've updated his character model, his transformation sequence, and his SA.

https://twitter.com/WsutsoK1XWo15Lb/sta ... 8688133121

https://twitter.com/WsutsoK1XWo15Lb/sta ... 2432498691

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:18 pm

Wow, the Gogeta V4 team-up is so underwhelming. Mainly because is pretty much the same as the Xenos team-up.

What a disappointment.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:48 am

Majin Demigra wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:04 am https://youtu.be/iIJDnE660Lk
So they pretty much just did what the FT anime arc failed miserably to do: let Vegetto beat the crap out of the main villain so Trunks can finish the job.

It's kind of weird how Mechikaboola lost his forms. Like, I get this Black Hole thing and his Dark King are just forms, but they also managed to make him old again? lol

Really curious as to how the Time Patrol will meet the CC characters then, so far there is not real indication of it. But with them defeating their respective villains, we may get new antagonists next time, or just focus on Fuu (the later is probably better tbh).