"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheDankness

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by TheDankness » Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:54 pm

https://twitter.com/DBSChronicles/statu ... 68/photo/1
The BM9 SEC cards are SSJ3 Crimson, UI Goku, and Climax Change Freeza. TBH i wana see crimson and Climax Change frieza

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:01 pm

TheDankness wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:54 pm https://twitter.com/DBSChronicles/statu ... 68/photo/1
The BM9 SEC cards are SSJ3 Crimson, UI Goku, and Climax Change Freeza. TBH i wana see crimson and Climax Change frieza
Huh, SS3 Black seems a little... underpowered, compared to Goku and Freeza (of all people), don't he?

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:17 pm

Crimson uses a Super Attack from the DBS manga (the one he used to try to finish Trunks off before Gowasu saved him) which is pretty cool. Frieza seems to go up to Full Power rather than Golden.

No idea about UI Goku, and I don't get why he is both a UR and a SEC tbh. He doesn't even seem to summon Vegeta or anything.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:19 am

I wonder if Vegeta's Dark Blue form will be a permanent thing or not

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWBWca8PdY
BBM9 Story video is up. Lots of Wheelo dialogue compared to the anime, interesting.

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:58 pm

Xeogran wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:40 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWBWca8PdY
BBM9 Story video is up. Lots of Wheelo dialogue compared to the anime, interesting.
It doesn't look like there's anything more to learn about the Rosé 3 vs Warrior Clad in Black segment of the mission than what we saw in the anime, unfortunately. I was kinda hoping for something. At least Gohan, Krillin, 17 and 18 are greeted rather than them just suddenly being there like in the anime.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:15 pm

Alruneia wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:58 pm
Xeogran wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:40 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWBWca8PdY
It doesn't look like there's anything more to learn about the Rosé 3 vs Warrior Clad in Black segment of the mission than what we saw in the anime, unfortunately. I was kinda hoping for something. At least Gohan, Krillin, 17 and 18 are greeted rather than them just suddenly being there like in the anime.
I was hoping to know who Warrior in Black truly is but it seems like they plan to hold onto the mystery a while longer, well i say "mystery" but after the latest leaks it can only be Goku or Bardock and personally i find either outcome lame.

i'm glad Bojack and Super 17 finally got to fight, can't tell if they retreated or were finished at the end though

I wonder if Black can get any stronger, next mission he has some very tough opponents, i think he is done and someone else is gonna be the final boss at the end.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:54 pm

Warrior in Black being Bardock would be a shock to me and everything so far seems to point to Goku.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:13 am

1. 80% chance it's Bardock due to hiding the scars.
2. 15% chance it's just a Goku.
3. 4% chance it's a good Goku black.
4. 1% chance it's Goten
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:20 pm

Super 17 interactions are apparently great, and it seems like Crimson's weakness is ironically his mask.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:27 pm

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:34 pm

SSJgogeto wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:27 pm https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1416049716102451206

So, maybe Super Saiyan Rosé 4?
It's just a speculation at the moment, but it would be cool for me ahaha.

If Goku and Vegeta are using full power against ssR3, imagine their next move. A fusion? A new trasformation? Help from a new character?

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:04 pm

Vegeta at least has blue evolution he can add on to controlled berserk.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:08 pm

SSJgogeto wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:27 pm https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1416049716102451206

So, maybe Super Saiyan Rosé 4?
Seems like a no brainer at this point and we are close to the anniversary anyway, however not a fan of wasting the annual SS4 spot for yet another Goku with a coat of pink, wouldn't care so much if Bardock didn't already had it and looked identical making 3 freaking SS4 Goku clones if SS4 Rose were to happen.

Now if they are really going there i wish they would make him look like a corrupted/monstrous sort of form kinda like Merged Zamasu at the end, not exactly identical mind you but i'm sure you get the idea.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:14 pm

The perfect blend between a fanmanga, DBS and GT lol. God forms and SS forms on a fanmade character. Black is THE fan service character and that is just awesome.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:33 pm

Better Black than Fused Zamasu for SS4.

I'm very disappointed. A God sullying his own beautiful body by covering it in disgusting monkey fur, I don't even recognize Zamasu anymore. What is happening? How can Black be okay with this?

Maybe he really has lost himself after spending so much time inside a monkey's body and doesn't remember his Divine origins.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:31 pm

I think Black rose 4 would require Xeno and super Goku to fuse into the same form to beat him. Otherwise if God ki and 4s multiplier stack he's just too op if he wrecked omen in rose 1 UI white isn't thaaaat much stronger imo ..
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:05 pm

Ss4 rose is worth it if it leads to merged Goku and merged Vegeta.

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:10 pm

Dragotaker wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:15 pm
Alruneia wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:58 pm
I was hoping to know who Warrior in Black truly is but it seems like they plan to hold onto the mystery a while longer, well i say "mystery" but after the latest leaks it can only be Goku or Bardock and personally i find either outcome lame.
This video from the same channel shows off the "hard route" of the mission, I think that's what it's saying at least, and there's a little more dialogue there, though I don't think anything major gets revealed. The uploader seems to be wondering if the Warrior Clad in Black is Bardock, though, and some of the comments are also going down that route. They're definitely all just speculating, but I thought it was interesting to see.
TobyS wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:31 pm I think Black rose 4 would require Xeno and super Goku to fuse into the same form to beat him. Otherwise if God ki and 4s multiplier stack he's just too op if he wrecked omen in rose 1 UI white isn't thaaaat much stronger imo ..
Let UI Goku fuse with SFPS4LB Xeno Goku and create a "Fake SS5" Merged Goku. :lol:
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:56 pm

Black was utterly disgusted by Gogeta SSJ4 in Fighterz so I don't see how any version of him would be fine with going full monkey without being character assassination. And yes, I know that we're talking about Heroes here but they've been good about keeping consistency through all the different iterations of the franchise.