"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:44 am

DNA wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:34 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:28 am
It would only make sense for at least Demigra and Mechi to be considered Makaioshin's. Gravy looks like a Makaio and Dabura did have the title. I want a separate demon race/makaioshin/Makaio style of thing, but them being actual core people wouldn't make sense? I believe at least...

Because, Zamasu. Although, he never truly turned evil etc, but I prefer to get something new. I doubt that they will ever be called Makaioshin/Makaio
Well, according to official lore, Makaio and Makaioshin are born from rotten fruit. So Zamasu would never be one. He came from a golden fruit and turned evil.

I don't know what "looking like a Makaio" is since we never seen one officially.
I mean that he appears similar to a Kai more than to a Kaioshin. And he is a demon. 1+1=2 but is merely an assumption, so yeah.
P O W E R

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:19 am

Wasn't Mechikaboola a Kaioshin at one point? I recall he competed with Chronoa for the position of Kaioshin of Time. So he can't be from a unique Demon god race if that were the case... I also recall that Demigra had a similar relationship with Chronoa at one point, and that Gravy and Poutine were his allies. So if that's the case, they can't be directly from that race either.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:23 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:44 am I mean that he appears similar to a Kai more than to a Kaioshin. And he is a demon. 1+1=2 but is merely an assumption, so yeah.
Right, I see what you mean. That's a fair assumption.

So it seems most if not all are fallen Kaioshins instead of real Makaioshins, according to lore. Unless that lore has been changed.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:06 am

Hmmm... speculation time. So, we know that UM12 has 4 secret cards this time around. It wouldn't surprise me if Mechikabura's black hole form was one of them, but that still leaves 3 other cards unknown. SSG Trunks, V4, Shroom and Salsa are already UR cards, so it can't be any of them. Judging by the past few SEC cards, I can deduce that someone from the Demon Realm arc is gonna get a big power-up, someone from the Universal Calamity arc will also probably get a power-up, and there could be the off chance that there'll be a normal character with either a new attack or exclusive CAA/TAA.

Any thoughts on who they could be?

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:03 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:06 am Hmmm... speculation time. So, we know that UM12 has 4 secret cards this time around. It wouldn't surprise me if Mechikabura's black hole form was one of them, but that still leaves 3 other cards unknown. SSG Trunks, V4, Shroom and Salsa are already UR cards, so it can't be any of them. Judging by the past few SEC cards, I can deduce that someone from the Demon Realm arc is gonna get a big power-up, someone from the Universal Calamity arc will also probably get a power-up, and there could be the off chance that there'll be a normal character with either a new attack or exclusive CAA/TAA.

Blue Gogeta, Godslayer Hearts and maybe MUI Goku again

Lol
P O W E R

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:39 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:06 am Hmmm... speculation time. So, we know that UM12 has 4 secret cards this time around. It wouldn't surprise me if Mechikabura's black hole form was one of them, but that still leaves 3 other cards unknown. SSG Trunks, V4, Shroom and Salsa are already UR cards, so it can't be any of them. Judging by the past few SEC cards, I can deduce that someone from the Demon Realm arc is gonna get a big power-up, someone from the Universal Calamity arc will also probably get a power-up, and there could be the off chance that there'll be a normal character with either a new attack or exclusive CAA/TAA.

Having regular cards didn't stop Gogeta Xeno from getting a SEC in a previous set. I'd expect it to be V4, Gogeta UM, SSG Trunks and a random card like the Majin Vegeta card.

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:01 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:03 pm

Blue Gogeta, Godslayer Hearts and maybe MUI Goku again

Lol
What you said but swap MUI Goku for V4 again, the last spot surely has to be for Mechikabura new form, totally predictable but i wish at least one of them could surprise me this time for a change.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:03 pm

What i really want to know is what Cooler is up to

The Black Reaper

Post by The Black Reaper » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:18 am

Hi..

I have a request.

Can anyone please translate all of DBH UMX's story?

I know Alakazam translated the game's story....But...the translation is incomplete...

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:09 pm

The Black Reaper wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:18 am Hi..

I have a request.

Can anyone please translate all of DBH UMX's story?

I know Alakazam translated the game's story....But...the translation is incomplete...
That's an extremely unreasonable request for any single person to do. That's actually a rather unreasonable request for even a team to do.

I'm sure someone who's played it in its entirety could give you a summary of events, but you seem to be requesting a translation of every single line of dialog from the entire story mode...? Your request is a bit unclear, but just know that it's extremely unlikely that anyone on their own time would be able to provide you with a comprehensive, full translation of an entire game's story mode.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

The Black Reaper

Post by The Black Reaper » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:00 pm

Umm yes,I was requesting to translate the entire story,like how Rakurai is currently translating the main arcade's Universe mission story..

But Summarizing the events of UMX's story would be okay...😅

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:50 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:20 am UVM12 commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQtX07ig-CE
Beisdes what we already know, nothing new story-wise about what to expect. But damn those God Bird cards look pretty sick, might get the Robel and XGoku one myself if I can find them. Also Age of Trunks is FTrunks from the main continuity, not XTrunks, since it seems he's also facing Black.
The Black Reaper wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:00 pm Umm yes,I was requesting to translate the entire story,like how Rakurai is currently translating the main arcade's Universe mission story..

But Summarizing the events of UMX's story would be okay...😅
Somewhere in this thread I had tidbits here and there about UMX's story, in order to clear up the continuity from which UMX XGoku came from (not the same as XGoku of SDBH). I can't promise you I'll summarize those events for you but I can try to find them and post a thread about it sometime in the future. You can also find them yourself by searching keywords in this thread.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:17 pm

The way the trailer is framed, I get the impression that V4 will be to one doing the heavy lifting against Mechakibura with Xeno Trunks just swooping in at the end to seal him with that fancy sword.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:19 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:17 pm The way the trailer is framed, I get the impression that V4 will be to one doing the heavy lifting against Mechakibura with Xeno Trunks just swooping in at the end to seal him with that fancy sword.
Future Trunks arc style lol
P O W E R

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:01 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:19 pm
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:17 pm The way the trailer is framed, I get the impression that V4 will be to one doing the heavy lifting against Mechakibura with Xeno Trunks just swooping in at the end to seal him with that fancy sword.
If it’s anything like that godforsaken Spirit bomb sword crap, I’ll drop this series.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:16 am

^(That was meant to be a sardonic joke but I feel it doesn't come off as that... I need to better work on how to present these things in writing :silent:)

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:45 pm

Rakurai wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:01 am
If it’s anything like that godforsaken Spirit bomb sword crap, I’ll drop this series.
At least it's better than Trunks pulling a Genkidama out of nowhere

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:54 am

Majin Demigra wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:45 pm

I meant the entire scene in general from the asspull Spirit bomb ability to fighting againt Zamasu. I have faith that SBDH won't pull something as stupid as that.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:08 am

Rakurai wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:54 am
Majin Demigra wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:45 pm

I meant the entire scene in general from the asspull Spirit bomb ability to fighting againt Zamasu. I have faith that SBDH won't pull something as stupid as that.
I think Vegito will beat him down enough so that Trunks seals him with the Key Sword