"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon May 06, 2019 3:13 pm

Rakurai wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 2:46 pm SDBH peeps, I'm getting really annoyed by how ppl are still confusing UMX XGoku with SDBH XGoku. I blame the DB Wiki for this, it's like they just grab random pieces of information and slap them onto the page without any context of events or story whatsoever. :x As a major XGoku fan, it's something I can't easily let go. :problem:

And god forbid the ppl who will start merging World Mission XGoku with the SDBH arcade XGoku as if they're also the same (they're not). I might honestly start a project listing all the differences of each XGoku incarnation so that ppl can finally have a proper and comprehensive source to cite.
Will they remove the changes that you may do in the wiki? Because, if not, why don't you change said article? I have edited wikis before, so it isn't difficult.
P O W E R

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Mon May 06, 2019 3:14 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:13 pm
Rakurai wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 2:46 pm SDBH peeps, I'm getting really annoyed by how ppl are still confusing UMX XGoku with SDBH XGoku. I blame the DB Wiki for this, it's like they just grab random pieces of information and slap them onto the page without any context of events or story whatsoever. :x As a major XGoku fan, it's something I can't easily let go. :problem:

And god forbid the ppl who will start merging World Mission XGoku with the SDBH arcade XGoku as if they're also the same (they're not). I might honestly start a project listing all the differences of each XGoku incarnation so that ppl can finally have a proper and comprehensive source to cite.
Will they remove the changes that you may do in the wiki? Because, if not, why don't you change said article? I have edited wikis before, so it isn't difficult.
If they don't agree with what he put on there then it will definitely get changed and i should know because i tried to make a few changes on there myself.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Mon May 06, 2019 8:30 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:11 pm
I could get behind this, because honestly this is something I’ve been meaning to do for a long time but not just Goku Xeno. I was planning to make list about differences for each xeno character in that specific story(EX: the differences between trunks: xeno in DBonline, DBH arcade, DBXenoverse franchise, DBH 3ds games, world mission story, manga). I can help you with this list if you’d like.
I would like that, only problem is that Cipher might be already doing something similar for the Kanzenshuu wiki so I just want to check. But maybe we can turn it into a list which can add as a supplement to the wiki itself.
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:13 pm
I haven't thought about editing the wiki before because as I understand it, you can't simply edit it without some privileges which I'm not bothered to get. And whoever edits that page clearly doesn't follow SDBH much less XGoku's story for that matter. It looks like they just cherry pick details that they find on Twitter or on this forum.

I would much rather contribute to the Kanzenshuu wiki if given the opportunity.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon May 06, 2019 9:14 pm

The whole point of wikis is that they're all freely editable by anyone, so it should be just a matter of making an account.

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:30 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 9:14 pm The whole point of wikis is that they're all freely editable by anyone, so it should be just a matter of making an account.
It also depends on if the person in charge of the page agrees with you because if not then it gets changed. In this case since Goku: Xeno is in every Sdbh story the differences between each story will not be explained because it's the same character

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue May 07, 2019 3:51 am

However, should Rakurai explain his position, they won't be able to oounter his arguments. He would have a reason to edit.

Also, don't worry, should you make an account you should be able to edit right away. Of course, as the others said, you will probably need permission to edit in such an article, but given what I initially said, you should be alright.
P O W E R

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Tue May 07, 2019 8:49 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 3:51 am However, should Rakurai explain his position, they won't be able to oounter his arguments. He would have a reason to edit.

Also, don't worry, should you make an account you should be able to edit right away. Of course, as the others said, you will probably need permission to edit in such an article, but given what I initially said, you should be alright.
I might give it a shot later this month. I haven't really thought of what to edit, plus it would start off by removing misconceptions such as the 'Goku Xeno can fight Four Star Dragon Xeno in base.' The fact that they added that based on some randomass Japanese Twitter (without having the guts to even reference the source which they got it from) who clearly doesn't understand the context of in-story dialogue just irks me and leads me to have less faith in its editors.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Tue May 07, 2019 10:33 am

The Gogeta: BR promo card for V-Jump's July issue.

https://twitter.com/suisoukiraki/status ... 5497596928
Berserker type, SSJ Gogeta transforms into SSB Gogeta as his card action, and his Ultimate attack is God Big Bang Kamehameha (requires 7 Hero Energies).

... what the fuck is that 14500 ATK?! :shock:

Melkaniator
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Melkaniator » Tue May 07, 2019 10:53 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:48 pm
I see you dont understand sarcasm. Cumber still doesnt look like Goku.
Didnt I?

Because that's irrelevant, not even as a sarcasm it works.

SS3 Goku with eyebrows and red eyes, oh, and even the pants and sash obi.

But since those got color-swapped you can't possibly notice, good for them I guess, they can keep doing lazy designs for more years without people like you realizing ever.
Rakurai wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:54 pm
Man I sure am glad SSJ Berserker Kale, Goku Black, and Jiren are "canon" then because that means their designs must be really unique, creative, and wonderful, am I rite? :problem: Not to mention transformations like Sparkles Vegeta and Ultra Grandpa Goku, they must be the peak aesthetic of the series!

It's surprising how Cumber's character design is still more original and arguably better than all of them.
I don't remember ever claiming canon designs are unique, ever.

(I mean, read my signature :lol: )

I just stated canon Broly specifically looks more unique now with his new SS hair, lazy designs have always been in there, and I'm one of the few fans that have a problem with DB limited creativity.

Still, I completely disagree Cumber's design is more original than those examples you presented, Kēru I don't mind, she's the canon look of non-canon Broly, and does only look extremely similar once transformed, not in base form, unlike Cumber.

Goku Black is Goku's body, he has an excuse, and Jiren, while I agree his design is a yawnfest, he at least looks unique for DB standards, the closest similar look would be Tagoma I guess, and their eyes, physique and attire look completely different.

SSBE and UI are transformations, not new characters, lazy? I agree, not to be compared to Cumber though, who is a "new" character, but his base form was created by taking full advantage of pre-used material from DBH characters' models.
DBS anime is a fan service series that delivers irrelevant dialogue, inconsistent writing, and lazy designs.

The DB manga never had so many mistakes, nor those were this constant.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue May 07, 2019 11:37 am

Rakurai wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:33 am The Gogeta: BR promo card for V-Jump's July issue.

https://twitter.com/suisoukiraki/status ... 5497596928
Berserker type, SSJ Gogeta transforms into SSB Gogeta as his card action, and his Ultimate attack is God Big Bang Kamehameha (requires 7 Hero Energies).

... what the fuck is that 14500 ATK?! :shock:
High attack yes but it’s post transformation so not that good since many other cards could transform round 2 and have even higher attack than that but since he transforms into ssjBlue that means we would have to wait till round 3 so this card might be useless but has really nice art and high attack

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Tue May 07, 2019 12:36 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:37 am
High attack yes but it’s post transformation so not that good since many other cards could transform round 2 and have even higher attack than that but since he transforms into ssjBlue that means we would have to wait till round 3 so this card might be useless but has really nice art and high attack
Why would the ATK listed be for post-transformation only? None of the other transformation cards are like that, usually the transformation itself gives some kind of boost on top of the stats. And in SSB's case it's usually a +9000 ATK + 1 Hero Energy. So I would expect SSJ Gogeta to have a base 14500 ATK at first, then when he transforms to SSB it would be 23500 ATK.

Also where is it listed that the card transforms during Round 3? Don't cards usually transform Round 2 as you said?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue May 07, 2019 12:51 pm

Is this an Official Website of Dragon Ball Heroes?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue May 07, 2019 12:54 pm

Rakurai wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:36 pm Why would the ATK listed be for post-transformation only? None of the other transformation cards are like that, usually the transformation itself gives some kind of boost on top of the stats. And in SSB's case it's usually a +9000 ATK + 1 Hero Energy. So I would expect SSJ Gogeta to have a base 14500 ATK at first, then when he transforms to SSB it would be 23500 ATK.
Also where is it listed that the card transforms during Round 3? Don't cards usually transform Round 2 as you said?
Unfortunately, SDBH has the irritating tendency of printing the cards ATK after transformation, not the base one.

This is another example of that

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Tue May 07, 2019 1:31 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:51 pm Is this an Official Website of Dragon Ball Heroes?
It is but it's the old version, before the rebrand to SDBH. One of the banners with the SDBH logo says "DBH has Super evolved!" You can also see that the last mission they updated was GDM10.
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:54 pm
Unfortunately, SDBH has the irritating tendency of printing the cards ATK after transformation, not the base one.

Ahh yeah you're right. I checked other promotion cards with ATK over 10000 and their base ATK is much lower. It seems like it's the promotion cards that mainly show the ATK after transformation, I haven't found any main set cards that do that (but I could be wrong).

So SSJ Gogeta's base ATK would be 5500. That makes more sense but yeah it is pretty confusing.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue May 07, 2019 1:49 pm

Rakurai wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 1:31 pm
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:51 pm Is this an Official Website of Dragon Ball Heroes?
It is but it's the old version, before the rebrand to SDBH. One of the banners with the SDBH logo says "DBH has Super evolved!" You can also see that the last mission they updated was GDM10.
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:54 pm

Ahh yeah you're right. I checked other promotion cards with ATK over 10000 and their base ATK is much lower. It seems like it's the promotion cards that mainly show the ATK after transformation, I haven't found any main set cards that do that (but I could be wrong).

So SSJ Gogeta's base ATK would be 5500. That makes more sense but yeah it is pretty confusing.
Also ssjB is a round 3 transformation(there’s a few transformations in game that are round 3, such as SSJGod, SSJBlue, ssj4, etc...) so that makes this card even less useful, it would be much better if it was a God Kamehameha transformation since those can be done on round 2 no matter what.

And the main card sets do show the attack power on the cards post transformation as well http://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/cardli ... ory=418108 example is Goku: GT his base power is 2600 but on card it’s 4600(and that’s +2000 after the transformation yet it’s shown on the card art)

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Tue May 07, 2019 3:09 pm

Rakurai wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:49 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 3:51 am However, should Rakurai explain his position, they won't be able to oounter his arguments. He would have a reason to edit.

I might give it a shot later this month. I haven't really thought of what to edit, plus it would start off by removing misconceptions such as the 'Goku Xeno can fight Four Star Dragon Xeno in base.' The fact that they added that based on some randomass Japanese Twitter (without having the guts to even reference the source which they got it from) who clearly doesn't understand the context of in-story dialogue just irks me and leads me to have less faith in its editors.
Dont edit until youve explain and they agree to it. Otherwise, it will get change back, and if you disobay them, youll surely lose the privilage to edit.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed May 08, 2019 10:03 am

Goresh found the UMV8 secrets

https://twitter.com/Goreshx/status/1126 ... 04736?s=19

Kamioren

Base Goku that can randomly transform on one of 6 forms: SS~SS3, God, Blue, UI

SS4 Gogeta Xeno who summons SS4 Vegito Xeno

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Wed May 08, 2019 12:35 pm

What are the attack names?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed May 08, 2019 3:47 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:35 pm What are the attack names?

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Wed May 08, 2019 4:00 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:35 pm What are the attack names?
Goku: Kamehameha
Gogeta:Xeno: Atomic Kamehameha
Kamioren: Revenge Exceed