"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Scientist Fu » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:51 am

So do you guys think that Fu is acting on his own or is he under command of someone else ?

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:29 am

A single chapter of the manga has managed to be way better that an entire arcade mission. Not sure how to feel about that tbh...

Beerus being out of comission is still hilariously bad, but at least it felt more organic here. Sadly, the GoDs being back at their universe already pretty much confirms what I feared: that they being involved on the story was just another CAW Zamasu situation, just for creating hype and shock value but they actually have no idea of what to do with them. At least for now, I really do hope I'm wrong tho.

About
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:42 am If nothing else, that summary further implies that Mechikabura's attack happened after Prison Planet.
The game itself implied that all the way back to the start of the Demigra Assault part, with Xeno Goku/Vegeta being the only ones needing time to recover his injures from his "previous battle"...and they are also the only members of the TP who were at Prison Planet. That, and Fuu would have released the bird efore if e really was able to. I think it has been pretty clear for a long way but I have seen different interpretations from other people on this very same thread so... I suppose it's ambiguous enough.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:43 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:37 am
Peak at your own risk (I'm intrigued more than ever) this hails from the recent Saikyo Jump Issue containing the SDBH BBM Saga

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:34 pm

Dragotaker wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:43 pm
Noitsnothim wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:37 am
Peak at your own risk (I'm intrigued more than ever) this hails from the recent Saikyo Jump Issue containing the SDBH BBM Saga

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:35 am

MisteryOne wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:29 am A single chapter of the manga has managed to be way better that an entire arcade mission. Not sure how to feel about that tbh...

Beerus being out of comission is still hilariously bad, but at least it felt more organic here. Sadly, the GoDs being back at their universe already pretty much confirms what I feared: that they being involved on the story was just another CAW Zamasu situation, just for creating hype and shock value but they actually have no idea of what to do with them. At least for now, I really do hope I'm wrong tho.
I mean, considering the tree's roots are also connected to all the other universes, we could still see the other universes and GoDs play a role in the future. Hell, maybe Dimps will start adding all the missing ToP fighters during this new arc.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:56 am

Rinsankajugin wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:35 am
MisteryOne wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:29 am A single chapter of the manga has managed to be way better that an entire arcade mission. Not sure how to feel about that tbh...

I mean, considering the tree's roots are also connected to all the other universes, we could still see the other universes and GoDs play a role in the future. Hell, maybe Dimps will start adding all the missing ToP fighters during this new arc.
Yeah, I thought thay if we get 12 missions again they could easily focus on all the universes, add the characters you mention and even adding original ones from the "unseen" universes. I'm just not too optimistic after what happened with Zamasu, and how bizarre it is that the GoDs managed to be reunited in the first place. But again I may be being too harsh on them.

Speaking about the ToP fighters, I will never understand why we got so few on Heroes, even back when the anime was airing. Most universes only have a single character, even U2 and U9.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:02 pm

So people are saying that old man from hell who meets Goku & Vegeta: Xeno is Dr. Wheelo (From Movie #2) but in someone else's body
while that would be cool considering they're bringing back Turles & Bojack I just feel like there are more important movie villains to bring back and give upgrades to (waiting for Broly to comeback and get God Ki like in that Universals studios 4D ride)

I'm hoping it's someone completely brand new

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:15 pm

His name in Japanese is Doctor Uirô, if it is really him why would they translate the "U" to "W"? and the name Willow is a name that exists only outside of Japan.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:08 pm

The mysterious person being Wheelo would be actually really interesting imho. It fits with the "experiment" thing he mentions, and one of his arms looks exactly like the ones from Wheelo's mechanical body. I actually feel dumb now for not thinking of it before. It would be a neat twist to take advantage of such a weak yet inteligent (and underused) villain.

I can't say I'm excited about them reusing Turles and Bojack tho, but to be fait they were in the trailer so it was kinda expected. Will they still refuse to give Turles a SS form tho?

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:31 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:08 pm The mysterious person being Wheelo would be actually really interesting imho. It fits with the "experiment" thing he mentions, and one of his arms looks exactly like the ones from Wheelo's mechanical body. I actually feel dumb now for not thinking of it before. It would be a neat twist to take advantage of such a weak yet inteligent (and underused) villain.

I can't say I'm excited about them reusing Turles and Bojack tho, but to be fait they were in the trailer so it was kinda expected. Will they still refuse to give Turles a SS form tho?

Wheelo huh? that would be something since he is like the most forgotten villian other than Garlic Jr and not sure about this but his human form was never showed anywhere so it really could be him.

I was just thinking about Turles and if they really are gonna keep that other story with Frieza vs Saiyans in the long run what about having him come back and side with Frieza? from what we saw the last chapter Frieza and his army were rertreating so unless they plan to end this soon he is gonna need some backup and yeah i know he is also a saiyan so ''why would he go against his own?'' well he seems like the kind to do so for the right price which i'm sure Frieza can afford is he really needs him and a good way to introduce Super Saiyan or beyond Turles together with OG Broly and Paragus looking to get revenge on King Vegeta also siding with Frieza, not sure if i want him to appear in BBM because they could do him dirty again like last time, feel like he would shine more in the other story just as i describe him.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:42 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:02 pm So people are saying that old man from hell who meets Goku & Vegeta: Xeno is Dr. Wheelo (From Movie #2) but in someone else's body
while that would be cool considering they're bringing back Turles & Bojack I just feel like there are more important movie villains to bring back and give upgrades to (waiting for Broly to comeback and get God Ki like in that Universals studios 4D ride)

Being Uiro would be interesting, although I doubt it. But we'll see. I too am on the same boat, being tired of seeing Tullece and Slug over and over with nothing new added to them.
As for a Broli comeback, are you serious? That guy has been overused to death, he has a ridiculous amount of forms and transformations at this point. And God Broli is already in the game as a boss, just not in playable form.

As for the people mentioning Garlic Junior, absolutely on board. He's still alive anyway. I'd also enjoy seeing his father. Kami is in, so why not a backstory chapter with that battle?

I always thought that Garlic Junior could be a great villain for Goku and Vegeta Junior.

Bojack... He's interesting in concept but has no content. I'd honestly would ask Toriyama or Toyotaro to come up with some more backstory or something.

Other than that, I'm suprised they haven't picked up Naraku at all. And doubt they will at this point.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:05 am

DNA wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:42 am
Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:02 pm So people are saying that old man from hell who meets Goku & Vegeta: Xeno is Dr. Wheelo (From Movie #2) but in someone else's body

Being Uiro would be interesting, although I doubt it. But we'll see. I too am on the same boat, being tired of seeing Tullece and Slug over and over with nothing new added to them.
As for a Broli comeback, are you serious? That guy has been overused to death, he has a ridiculous amount of forms and transformations at this point. And God Broli is already in the game as a boss, just not in playable form.

As for the people mentioning Garlic Junior, absolutely on board. He's still alive anyway. I'd also enjoy seeing his father. Kami is in, so why not a backstory chapter with that battle?

I always thought that Garlic Junior could be a great villain for Goku and Vegeta Junior.

Bojack... He's interesting in concept but has no content. I'd honestly would ask Toriyama or Toyotaro to come up with some more backstory or something.

Other than that, I'm suprised they haven't picked up Naraku at all. And doubt they will at this point.
So far we don’t know if slug is coming back only Turles and bojack(also slug and Turles have gotten a few new things like Slug: xeno merging with earth and Turles: xeno going berserk because the fruit’s power mixed with dark Dragon Ball’s, Bojack sadly has nothing new except the king of destruction form which slug and Turles also have). Also on Naraku, they still could add him but his main purpose was with chocolay tower and heroes has already turned chocolay’s tower Into mechikabura’s tower and have it in the demon realm(instead of it being on earth like DBO), but I'm sure they could find a way to add him into a future story if they wanted too. Seems like Heroes is the closest to dragon ball online lore out of any other DB game.

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:47 pm

I'd like to share a project I've been working on over the month, a spreadsheet compiling the stats and abilities of the various enemies in the game.

The scope of the spreadsheet is limited to the information I have access to so it's nowhere near complete, but right now it covers GDM9-UM2, UM6 and UM10. All the stats are filled in (with the exceptions of the Demigra's Castle fights in GDM10 and two Reaper Soldier fights in SH4, which aren't covered in the guidebooks I currently own) and most of the enemies' abilities have been translated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =317642713

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:56 pm

ShadowVezon wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:47 pm I'd like to share a project I've been working on over the month, a spreadsheet compiling the stats and abilities of the various enemies in the game.

The scope of the spreadsheet is limited to the information I have access to so it's nowhere near complete, but right now it covers GDM9-UM2, UM6 and UM10. All the stats are filled in (with the exceptions of the Demigra's Castle fights in GDM10 and two Reaper Soldier fights in SH4, which aren't covered in the guidebooks I currently own) and most of the enemies' abilities have been translated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =317642713
This is awesome work man! Seriously! Great job

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:10 am

Some parts of the interview in SDBH BM guidebook
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVm2gDLWoAA ... name=small

So, Fu is broken ~

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:08 pm

Scientist Fu wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:10 am Some parts of the interview in SDBH BM guidebook
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVm2gDLWoAA ... name=small

So, Fu is broken ~
He's literally the Deadpool of DragonBall

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:55 pm

Damn! Fu...is such a monsteeeer!!! How ever will our heroes beat him now?! :roll: Will Heroes Make SSB Gogeta and Xeno SSJ4 Vegito Fuse into a Hypothetical Gogito? Or maybe MUI KaiokenX100 Vegito!!!! :roll:

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:34 am

They all look so awesome ~

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:11 am

So, Towa is back! I certainly didn't see that coming :roll:

Bojack has a bit if a diff look. Not bad

I figured Cooler would come back, but not Super 17! Maybe they'll actually do 17 VS Super 17 in the Game, Manga, and Anime??

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:17 am

Scientist Fu wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:34 am They all look so awesome ~
The cover of that manga volume is pretty cool, I wish it was done on a different style.
Overall it seems like a decent group of villains. It's interesting that most of them seem to be more inteligent/scientish-like that pure brutes (btw I really dislike the revelation about Fuu, on one hand it's cool for him to have so much potential but I liked him way more as "the clever guy who pulls the strings" than as "literally Cell/Mira but better").

It seems I was totally wrong about Cumber tho, I really thought they would reuse him more by having Fuu use him more. Not a big loss anyway.

And yay for the coat Xenos! I like that look way more than their actual outfits. It's such a shame they can't be used more.