"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:00 am

As per the latest episode, it's confirmed: Doctor W is Wheelo!
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

ZodiacBeast
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZodiacBeast » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:23 am

Grimlock wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:00 am As per the latest episode, it's confirmed: Doctor W is Wheelo!
...huh, I wasn't expecting that, mostly because I forgot that he existed. :lol:
Nice to see him getting work I suppose.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:31 am

I was expecting him to come back in the last missions, like BBM11 or BBM12. It's been done before, a character appears, vanishes for most of the time and only appears again when things are almost done.

Anyway, it's good that he's back now and we have this new info about him, so he can stay a bit longer and we can get interesting stuff because of that!
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:44 am

Grimlock wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:00 am As per the latest episode, it's confirmed: Doctor W is Wheelo!
I knew it.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:19 am

I really hope they have something more in store for him considering it's probably the only revelation everyone saw coming (even myself, and this thread is proof of my bad predictions). Then again I suppose he would only want to get a new body and we already have Crimson.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:35 pm

Jesus Christ, the latest episode was bad.

Hooded Saiyan was already losing to Rosé, but Black went on to use Rosé 3 anyway despite not needing it. Neither was the transformation acknowledged.

Dr. W was fighting the Xenos in SSj4 but lost to SSj Gohan.

Honestly awful episode, but shouldn't expect quality from a promotional anime.

supersaiyangodgogeta
Regular

Post by supersaiyangodgogeta » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:42 pm

Is there a link to a compiled list of translations from the arcade game?

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DestructoDisc » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:01 pm

Only good thing about the episode was that they added 18 into the group. Too bad she didn't do anything. At least have her and 17 react to CELL STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO THEM or something for Pete's sake, but I'm expecting too much from this I guess.

Also, what happened to Piccolo? Wasn't he with the group instead of 18 when the saga started?

Goku Xeno

Post by Goku Xeno » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:06 pm

Thani wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:35 pm Jesus Christ, the latest episode was bad.

Hooded Saiyan was already losing to Rosé, but Black went on to use Rosé 3 anyway despite not needing it. Neither was the transformation acknowledged.

Let's hope Arcade and Manga better than Anime.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:07 pm

DestructoDisc wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:01 pm Only good thing about the episode was that they added 18 into the group. Too bad she didn't do anything. At least have her and 17 react to CELL STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO THEM or something for Pete's sake, but I'm expecting too much from this I guess.

Also, what happened to Piccolo? Wasn't he with the group instead of 18 when the saga started?
...Wait, 18 was there? I legitimatly didn't notice her.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Ilikepictures-meh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ilikepictures-meh » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:43 pm

DestructoDisc wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:01 pm Only good thing about the episode was that they added 18 into the group. Too bad she didn't do anything. At least have her and 17 react to CELL STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO THEM or something for Pete's sake, but I'm expecting too much from this I guess.

Hopefully we see a small fight scene, at least with her, her brother and her husband against Masked Super 17 or any other villain .

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:03 am

Y'all, there's a limited amount of time for these episodes (as per Bandai request), it's not intentionally missing out on cool character interactions.

The general plot lines are really cool, they're just hampered from Bandai not funding a full-length series.
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:57 am

I must've missed the Time Breaker Masked Super 17. I thought all of that group were Saiyans from here to eternity.
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

Trouser
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Trouser » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:34 am

It's such a shame that this is just a promotional anime.
"If it means having to live under your control, I'd rather be dead!" - Trunks
English is not my first language, if I've made a mistake, please, feel free to correct me. It will help, thanks.

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:46 am

supersaiyangodgogeta wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:42 pm Is there a link to a compiled list of translations from the arcade game?
Here :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pB7 ... UuWaI/edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ri9 ... XidhU/edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FG9 ... gig_w/edit
Thani wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:35 pm Jesus Christ, the latest episode was bad.

Dr.W wasn't really fighting with them, he just used some blasts and he was mainly there to collect their data and then he escaped. As for Black, even if Rosé 2 had the upper hand SS Jedi Goku could still riposte so he went Rosé 3 to end the fight quickly.

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DestructoDisc » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:46 am

Kanassa wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:07 pm

...Wait, 18 was there? I legitimatly didn't notice her.
Imagine being chill while casually standing RIGHT NEXT TO THE MONSTER THAT ATE YOU

It's a shame that this anime is the way it is, because seeing Cell talk with all of these characters again, is something that I think the majority of this fanbase wouldn't have minded seeing.

Oh well, maybe in the next episode, unless they forget about them the same way they just did with Piccolo

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:24 am

Frankly I hope Fused Zamasu comes back for the second time, I want to see him go Rosé 2 and Rosé 3 as well (though hopefully he keeps his eyebrows :lol: ).

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:29 am

They didn't add 18, she was already with 17 and Krillin fighting Super 17. Gohan was alone as well when he fought Bojack on the Universe Tree, so Piccolo is not in the fake universe. As always, the anime just skips stuff (I'm still wondering how they are planning to fix Ozotto's absence).
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:59 am

MisteryOne wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:29 am

They didn't add 18, she was already with 17 and Krillin fighting Super 17. Gohan was alone as well when he fought Bojack on the Universe Tree, so Piccolo is not in the fake universe. As always, the anime just skips stuff (I'm still wondering how they are planning to fix Ozotto's absence).
Yeah the guy meant just the anime although it's confusing having 3 versions of heroes and 3 threads when inevitably we compare and contrasts all 3 in each thread.

Is there somewhere to see the game dialogue?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Goku Xeno

Post by Goku Xeno » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:36 am

TobyS wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:59 am
MisteryOne wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:29 am

Yeah the guy meant just the anime although it's confusing having 3 versions of heroes and 3 threads when inevitably we compare and contrasts all 3 in each thread.

Is there somewhere to see the game dialogue?

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/ ... obilebasic

Here for big bang mission