"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:39 pm

jesusdbz12 wrote:Does anyone have a download link to scan cards of Super Dragon Ball Heroes in HD? Plis, is to collection :wink:
So are those saiyans all together and indicator of whats to come?

Tarble this years ss4 confirmed??!?!?!?!

*illuminati noises*

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:01 pm

it's all old stuff(except the Vegeta:Xeno profile and the logo witj SS4 Vegetto:Xeno)

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:48 pm

TobyS wrote:Where? I posted in the DB super manga thread about the super heroes manga and got told off.

I've said before you need an online/xeno/heroes sub forum.
The Super Dragon Ball Heroes manga is unrelated to Dragon Ball Super. You can still discuss the SDBH manga contents within this thread, but the anime has a wider audience and should be contained within the respective thread: Official "Super DB Heroes 2018 Promotional Anime" Discussion Thread

However, if you want to start debating character strengths, whether it's actual numbers or just general scaling discussion, then pick the thread most appropriate to your needs: Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread, The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread, or The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:51 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Wasn't the game where both Gokus were matched until Xeno got burnt out and thus unable to keep fighting?
Nope, in the game Goku:Xeno himself stated being a little weaker then Blue

The promo anime just don't care- in the game:
Goku Blue > Goku:Xeno SS4 (a little, and Goku Blue didn't use Kaiohken)
Goku Blue > Cumber (they get interrupted though)
Goku Blue Kaiohken > Cumber Super Saiyan
Vegetto Blue ~ Golden Ozaru Cumber (They get interrupted. Vegetto Blue doesn't use Kaiohken IIRC, feel free to correct me)

We have yet to see Vegeto:Xeno SS4 vs Cuber SS3, but given Goku:Xeno was portrayed being just a little weaker than Goku Blue AND Golden Ozaru is supposed to be stronger than SS3, it would make sense for Vegetto:Xeno to defeat Cumber with not excessive issues... but that depends if their fight is straightforward

Also the mission opening shills Goku UI vs SS3 Cumber, which makes even less sense lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPi9AIvzSfo
First bolded, I'm not sure where you got that. Goku & Vegeta fought against Cumber together, then fused to become Vegetto to fight SSJ Cumber in UM3.

I don't believe the second bolded ever happened, in UM4 they fought Cumber together (not just Goku) and Cumber went SSJ3.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:07 pm

So, is safe to assume SSJ4 Xeno Vegetto is one of the SEC cards?

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:21 pm

Rakurai wrote: First bolded, I'm not sure where you got that. Goku & Vegeta fought against Cumber together, then fused to become Vegetto to fight SSJ Cumber in UM3.

I don't believe the second bolded ever happened, in UM4 they fought Cumber together (not just Goku) and Cumber went SSJ3.
It's quite possible I'm misremembering, I'll check the gameplay vids

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:55 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:
Rakurai wrote: First bolded, I'm not sure where you got that. Goku & Vegeta fought against Cumber together, then fused to become Vegetto to fight SSJ Cumber in UM3.

It's quite possible I'm misremembering, I'll check the gameplay vids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3h4fpC-WZw

Golden Cooler is your assist for base Cumber and after the battle, Goku & Vegeta remark how OP he is. Nothing about them being stronger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHtZ77uW1Zc

Vegetto Blue is your assist for SSJ Cumber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aV3mgVEhAo

Afterwards Cumber asks them where's their tails and stuff about Saiyan pride, but you're right in that Goku used SSB-KK for this battle (didn't notice the red tint before). However nothing about SSB-KK Goku overpowering or being stronger than SSJ Cumber.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:59 pm

jesusdbz12 wrote:Does anyone have a download link to scan cards of Super Dragon Ball Heroes in HD? Plis, is to collection :wink:
I've ripped Dokkan Battle and SDBH in the past, thought the link was floating around on the forum somewhere.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:08 pm

If we don’t get a conclusion to Cumber, his backstory, why he recognized SSGod, and how he’s an ancient saiyan, this arc would feel like a waste of time
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:29 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:If we don’t get a conclusion to Cumber, his backstory, why he recognized SSGod, and how he’s an ancient saiyan, this arc would feel like a waste of time
The Prison Planet arc is coming to an end, but it's leading straight into a new one. I bet that's where some backstory will be explored.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:02 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:and how he’s an ancient saiyan
Huh... Maybe he was born many centuries ago. Probably (?).
AnimeNation101 wrote:this arc would feel like a waste of time
Hardly. A saga that deals with the encounter of people from different dimensions is hardly a waste of time. This is not some sort of retelling or a tournament, you know.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:05 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Huh... Maybe he was born many centuries ago?
Hardly. A saga that deals with the encounter of people from different dimensions is hardly a waste of time. This is not a retelling or a tournament, you know.
Thats some pretty flawed logic. If i dont think the arc was worth my time, then i can call it a waste of time. No matter what content an arc has, it can always be seen as a waste of time by someone.

And as someone who was following this arc mainly for ancient saiyan lore and how Cumber knew about SSGod and where Fu took Cumber from, if this plot point aint expanded upon and concluded, this arc is gonna feel like a waste of time
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:23 pm

I see. Well, like I said, Goku is getting a Super Saiyan God card, which might or might not mean that they will develop a little bit more on it in UM5. Regardless of that, we can only wait one more week to find out.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:19 am

AnimeNation101 wrote:
Grimlock wrote:
Hardly. A saga that deals with the encounter of people from different dimensions is hardly a waste of time. This is not a retelling or a tournament, you know.
Thats some pretty flawed logic. If i dont think the arc was worth my time, then i can call it a waste of time. No matter what content an arc has, it can always be seen as a waste of time by someone.

And as someone who was following this arc mainly for ancient saiyan lore and how Cumber knew about SSGod and where Fu took Cumber from, if this plot point aint expanded upon and concluded, this arc is gonna feel like a waste of time
If they dont elaborate on cumber I am going to be fuming. They need to

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:35 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
Grimlock wrote:

If they dont elaborate on cumber I am going to be fuming. They need to
I gues i can excuse the anime but at least have the manga cover it

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:18 pm

CC Goku never even went SSG in the main arcade story for that matter, so no Cumber recognizing a red hair Saiyan just yet. The only exposition we had of him was his Ancient Evil Saiyan ability I think. And he should still have his tail after the events of UM4, given nobody cut off his tail yet.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:52 pm

Rakurai wrote:CC Goku never even went SSG in the main arcade story for that matter, so no Cumber recognizing a red hair Saiyan just yet. The only exposition we had of him was his Ancient Evil Saiyan ability I think. And he should still have his tail after the events of UM4, given nobody cut off his tail yet.
his super saiyan 3 art depicts it clearly

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:02 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
I guess i can excuse the anime but at least have the manga cover it
Honestly I gave up on the anime surprising me after they didnt give Majin Ozotto any screentime. Now its just a Cumber fight scene without the AMV potential

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:13 pm

Rakurai wrote:CC Goku never even went SSG in the main arcade story for that matter, so no Cumber recognizing a red hair Saiyan just yet. The only exposition we had of him was his Ancient Evil Saiyan ability I think. And he should still have his tail after the events of UM4, given nobody cut off his tail yet.
https://imgur.com/gallery/cpLJFVj

This is for Universe mission 5 which comes out next week, it’ll cover Cumber and SSJGod Goku, also I know the manga is it’s own continuty but that’s where Cumber got his tail cut off by Fu

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:24 pm

Since UM5 is covering both SS4 Xeno Vegetto and UI Goku's fight with SS3 Cumber, does this mean that this is the first time a mission has split into two episodes? (UM5 = Episode 5 and 6)