"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:22 pm

Melkaniator wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:26 pm I completely dislike Cumber's design and lack of story.
Rakurai wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:11 am Note this Hit is skirtless, which implies that Hit got significantly stronger since the ToP
Why would that imply anything?
Cumber's design? what about it?

I feel they need to stop dropping hints and expand on him already

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:09 pm

Grimlock wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:48 am I was expecting Kamin and Oren to fuse, but not now. Well, hopefully the design won't have too much going on.

Can someone translate this?

エイジオブドラゴンボール
エピソードベジータ

初心者向けエイジ第2弾はベジータ編!
誇り高きサイヤ人の王子の歴史を巡ろう!
挿入されるアニメの名シーンや主題歌が冒険を盛り上げる!

I assume this is some kind of special mode in the arcade for newcomers/beginners?
Melkaniator wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:26 pm I completely dislike Cumber's design and lack of story.
Rakurai wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:11 am Note this Hit is skirtless, which implies that Hit got significantly stronger since the ToP
Skirtless Hit is originally a concept of the manga. Hit taking off his skirt means he's improved to the point where he doesn't need to rely only on Time Skip to fight.

Since the arc follows from the DBS anime, and Hit didn't take off his skirt in the anime, battling without a skirt now means exactly just that.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:17 am

Rakurai wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:09 pm
Grimlock wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:48 am I was expecting Kamin and Oren to fuse, but not now. Well, hopefully the design won't have too much going on.

Can someone translate this?

エイジオブドラゴンボール
エピソードベジータ

初心者向けエイジ第2弾はベジータ編!
誇り高きサイヤ人の王子の歴史を巡ろう!
挿入されるアニメの名シーンや主題歌が冒険を盛り上げる!

I assume this is some kind of special mode in the arcade for newcomers/beginners?
Skirtless Hit is originally a concept of the manga. Hit taking off his skirt means he's improved to the point where he doesn't need to rely only on Time Skip to fight.

Since the arc follows from the DBS anime, and Hit didn't take off his skirt in the anime, battling without a skirt now means exactly just that.
I think you may just be reading too much into a skirt.

And is that the point of him taking off his skirt? I thought it was more about him being more aggressive? Or maybe I'm just mixing up the stance stuff. It seems strange that he ever would have relied only on Time Skip that this development of not relying only on Time-skip would even be necessary.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:23 am

PFM18 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:17 am.

And is that the point of him taking off his skirt? I thought it was more about him being more aggressive? Or maybe I'm just mixing up the stance stuff. It seems strange that he ever would have relied only on Time Skip that this development of not relying only on Time-skip would even be necessary.
Anime Hit did focus on improving his time-skip after the U6 tournament.
Manga Hit did focus on improving his martial skills, reaching the point he didn't need to hide his movements with the skirt/hakama.

Losing the skirt suggests Heroes Hit did add the martial improvements of his Manga counterpart to the time-skip improvements of the anime.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:24 am

Is there anything interesting here or is it just explaining the card?
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:17 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:23 am
PFM18 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:17 am.

Anime Hit did focus on improving his time-skip after the U6 tournament.
Manga Hit did focus on improving his martial skills, reaching the point he didn't need to hide his movements with the skirt/hakama.

Losing the skirt suggests Heroes Hit did add the martial improvements of his Manga counterpart to the time-skip improvements of the anime.
Yep, manga Hit went from being barely able to compete with SSG Goku to fighting evenly alongside CSSB Goku, without the need of Time Skip. Those are some serious gains.

That's basically the whole point of skirtless Hit: he improves his martial arts and reflexes to that point. SDBH Hit = anime Hit + manga Hit's improvements
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:34 am

https://youtu.be/kAb1yo5ubvE

Can someone translate?

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:56 am

Zamasu55 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:34 am https://youtu.be/kAb1yo5ubvE

Can someone translate?

Saitou Hajime
Beyond Newbie

Post by Saitou Hajime » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:29 am

Rakurai wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:56 am

Can someone translate?

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:56 am

So Mecha Zamasu > Hakaishin Toppo confirmed.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:58 am

Saitou Hajime wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:29 am
Rakurai wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:56 am

Can someone translate?
Zamasu and Dyspo fought earlier I think.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:03 pm

I heard there is info about the girl that are with Oren, Kamin, Hearts, Zamasu and Cumber ?

Can someone summarize them to me ? :eh:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:10 am

Unless I am mistaken here, it seems that Son Gohan: Xeno has a Super Saiyan 3 Card now.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:20 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:03 pm I heard there is info about the girl that are with Oren, Kamin, Hearts, Zamasu and Cumber ?

https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Lagss

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:49 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:20 am
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:03 pm I heard there is info about the girl that are with Oren, Kamin, Hearts, Zamasu and Cumber ?

No offense to you, but I am really against using that atrocious fandom wiki as a readable source for info. Especially since they do a complete shit job at keeping proper compilation and/or context of SDBH-related info. Why not just find the original translation on this thread or Twitter?

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1103636097047789568

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:51 pm

Rakurai wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:49 pm
Zamasu55 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:20 am

No offense to you, but I am really against using that atrocious fandom wiki as a readable source for info. Especially since they do a complete shit job at keeping proper compilation and/or context of SDBH-related info. Why not just find the original translation on this thread or Twitter?

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1103636097047789568
Oh, apologies.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:21 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Oh, apologies.
Again, nothing against you. The way that the DB Wiki is structured is obscure, misleading, with many events taken out of context. Often mixes various parts of different media, making things even more confusing. Like wtf is that shitty Goku: Xeno wiki page that's incomplete and scrambles manga/anime/game events together (and base XGoku capable of fighting Si Xing Long: Xeno? What in the fuck?). And where tf did the name 'Cunber' come from. Smfh.

If you do have to use it, go straight for the sources instead picking info off the page. Admittedly this can be very tough and time-consuming, I understand not everyone has the time to do that. But I think it's better to ensure facts than to let false notions propagate across the fandom. We have enough of those as is.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:05 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:10 am Unless I am mistaken here, it seems that Son Gohan: Xeno has a Super Saiyan 3 Card now.
Holy shit, why isn't anybody talking about this??? and Xeno Gohan doesn't even have normal super saiyan anywhere in the game, not to mention it wasn't released as something important like Goku, Vegeta and Trunks when they had theirs, pretty cool but still Goten being left out yet again, on the other hand he is the only time patrol member left without SS3 now so he has to be next right??? he just has to, unless they plan to do some weaker link thing with him, turn him evil for a while or something, otherwise it doesn't make sense for him to be neglected this much.