"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:14 am

Was it explained why Goku Xeno has adult body?
Or he wasn't turned into kid at all?
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:13 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:Was it explained why Goku Xeno has adult body?
Goku Xeno isn’t GT Goku

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:22 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Goku Xeno isn’t GT Goku
I know that. But he got through GT events. And without Goku becoming a kid there would be no Black Star saga and Baby wouldn't be revealed and Goku wouldn't get SSj4.
That's why i am asking how it looked in his timeline.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

STH
Not-So-Newbie

Post by STH » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:29 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
Goku Xeno isn’t GT Goku
I know that. But he got through GT events. And without Goku becoming a kid there would be no Black Star saga and Baby wouldn't be revealed and Goku wouldn't get SSj4.
GT Goku wasn't a kid in the 'Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's Legacy'
So, he has grown up in 100 years. I think that's why.
Last edited by STH on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Melkaniator wrote: "DBS anime is a fan service series that delivers irrelevant dialogue, inconsistent writing, and lazy designs.

The DB manga never had so many mistakes, nor those were this constant."

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:39 am

Is this a legitimate picture?

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:54 am

STH wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
Goku Xeno isn’t GT Goku
So Goku Xeno is after those 100 years? I thought he was somewhere from end of Shadow Dragons saga and just didn't fly off with Shenron or something like that.
That would explain him being adult although it doesn't explain how is he actually still living. If Goku was alive all the time then he would die before "A Hero's Legacy" anyway. He was more like a ghost there and at the end of GT. Maybe he got brought back to life or something, i don't know.

Unless he didn't fly off with Shenron and just grew up in next years and then become Time Patroller. After last GT saga but still long before "A Hero's Legacy".

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:27 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:
STH wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
So Goku Xeno is after those 100 years? I thought he was somewhere from end of Shadow Dragons saga and just didn't fly off with Shenron or something like that.
That would explain him being adult although it doesn't explain how is he actually still living. If Goku was alive all the time then he would die before "A Hero's Legacy" anyway. He was more like a ghost there and at the end of GT. Maybe he got brought back to life or something, i don't know.

Unless he didn't fly off with Shenron and just grew up in next years and then become Time Patroller. After last GT saga but still long before "A Hero's Legacy".
It's just speculation as we don't know for sure. However, I do agree and believe that Goku: Xeno is GT Goku after he has grown into an adult at the end of the Evil Shenron Saga. What happened to Goku at the end of GT is still a mystery, but I don't think he died. The continuity of SDBH and how Chronoa summons Goku: Xeno from Trunks' memories after the end of GT would make the most sense. The Dragon Balls were absorbed into Goku but they were reactivated a 100 years later.

Kanzenshuu in fact dedicated an article to it:
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/tidbits/drago ... -analysis/
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:12 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
STH wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:

Saiyans live longer than humans and stay youthful longer, he was also seen by Pan in the crowds of the tournament goku jr and vegeta jr were in. He could just have been nearing the end of his life now hed grown up again

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:13 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
STH wrote: GT Goku wasn't a kid in the 'Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's Legacy'

It's just speculation as we don't know for sure. However, I do agree and believe that Goku: Xeno is GT Goku after he has grown into an adult at the end of the Evil Shenron Saga. What happened to Goku at the end of GT is still a mystery, but I don't think he died. The continuity of SDBH and how Chronoa summons Goku: Xeno from Trunks' memories after the end of GT would make the most sense. The Dragon Balls were absorbed into Goku but they were reactivated a 100 years later.

Kanzenshuu in fact dedicated an article to it:
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/tidbits/drago ... -analysis/
Thing is it depends on if we include Super in his timeline or not, and if we take the dialogue in one of the DS games about knowing of God Ki at face value. Theres a number of variables to consider before we state exactly where he comes from.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:25 pm

Disappointed that the secret Heroes thing they've been teasing is seemingly Vegetto Blue but seeing it proper the outfit does look great.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:41 pm

DainIronfoot wrote:I'm in love with this shot of Vegetto!
Yeah, I love that Vegetto's outfit changes when it needs to, unlike in a certain other media. I would normally complain that it's Vegetto once again, but he's coming with a cool design, Kaio-Ken, and possibly with a variation of the Final Kamehameha technique. But once he vanishes from Prison Planet saga, he must vanish for a long time.

I have been searching for the UM3 CG trailer but I can't find it. Damn, why the CG trailers get this horrible treatment? I still want that one in which Mira appears with wings and the one that Dark Masked King appears in HD.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:11 pm

Grimlock wrote:
DainIronfoot wrote:I'm in love with this shot of Vegetto!
Yeah, I love that Vegetto's outfit changes when it needs to, unlike in a certain other media. I would normally complain that it's Vegetto once again, but he's coming with a cool design, Kaio-Ken, and possibly with a variation of the Final Kamehameha technique. But once he vanishes from Prison Planet saga, he must vanish for a long time.

I have been searching for the UM3 CG trailer but I can't find it. Damn, why the CG trailers get this horrible treatment? I still want that one in which Mira appears with wings and the one that Dark Masked King appears in HD.
There have been leaked pics of the gameplay trailer here and there, showing off Kaioken Vegetto Blue, Rovel and Ozotto, while also revealing Super Saiyan Cumber and Evil 21.

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:33 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:Thing is it depends on if we include Super in his timeline or not, and if we take the dialogue in one of the DS games about knowing of God Ki at face value. Theres a number of variables to consider before we state exactly where he comes from.
Yea, I don't count Ultimate Mission X and the events of Super happening for Goku: Xeno. For me, the main timeline had Super and a separate timeline had GT which is where Chronoa summoned Goku: Xeno from. In fact, I only go by the DBO timeline, XV timeline, and SDBH manga. Victory Missions, 3ds games, and other stuff are just aren't part of the same continuity and it just doesn't fit when you include them.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:17 pm

Is it just me, or is Xeno Goku looking a bit different in this card?

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:51 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:Is it just me, or is Xeno Goku looking a bit different in this card?

Could that be Xeno Black ? Goku's outfit has red but I don't see any here. Then again, Gohan is there so maybe Goku's getting a new outfit ?
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:13 pm

sintzu wrote:
Rinsankajugin wrote:Is it just me, or is Xeno Goku looking a bit different in this card?

Could that be Xeno Black ? Goku's outfit has red but I don't see any here. Then again, Gohan is there so maybe Goku's getting a new outfit ?
No, that's just Xeno Goku's new outfit, but what I'm trying to say is that he looks... smaller. Compare to the Xeno Goku in this card:

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:37 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:
sintzu wrote:

No, that's just Xeno Goku's new outfit, but what I'm trying to say is that he looks... smaller. Compare to the Xeno Goku in this card:

the hair isnt spiked correctly for goku and his face seems... distorted? on one side?

maybe its a new xeno turles or something. we'll wait and see

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:50 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:There have been leaked pics of the gameplay trailer here and there, showing off Kaioken Vegetto Blue, Rovel and Ozotto, while also revealing Super Saiyan Cumber and Evil 21.
I did see some of them but not others, it's like they deleted the tweets. Well, I can wait until next week to see those stuff. But I want some old trailers in HD too.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:54 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Rinsankajugin wrote:
sintzu wrote:

the hair isnt spiked correctly for goku and his face seems... distorted? on one side?

Maybe Xeno Goku is getting UI Omen :lol: It's probably just a wind effect, tho.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:56 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:the hair isnt spiked correctly for goku and his face seems... distorted? on one side?

It's Goku: Xeno.