"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kanassa » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:18 pm

Alruneia wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:43 pm I just thought of something, were Dogidogi's origins properly explored? Because if Tokitoki has Chronoa, then maybe Dogidogi could have this new female character that was teased, making her a kind of anti-Chronoa or evil Chronoa or whatever? I'm not an expert on Heroes lore, though, so I'm not sure if that's possible.
Fu is such a weeb that he created his own waifu?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:00 am

Rinsankajugin wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:26 pm Nothing much, but Kid Fu's new form is "Complete Absorption of Dogi-Dogi", and Super Hearts' new form is "Evolution".
Evolution?? you know something he had said in the new promo episode had me thinking if Hearts was half saiyan or something and i'd seen that theory flying around here before

Complete Absorption of Dogi-Dogi is super long so i'll call him by what Syn the Cerelite calls him in his videos: DogiFu lol

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:22 am

Interestingly, the SDBH Twitter account is hyping up the Potara fusion of Shroom and Salsa, pointing out that he will be featured on a battle "unseen in the promotional anime" -like if that was a novelty-

I wonder who will he fight against. Only Mira/Towa seem to not have any adversary, assuming the match-ups of the anime episode will happen in the game as well. Also, do they still count as divine beings after losing their Demon Gods powers? I assume no, but if it's the opposite it would be a permanent fusion which is interesting. I really like the design, but then again Shroom has always been my favourite Demon God in that regard and the fusion is not that different from him as he even keeps the scythe.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:10 am

MisteryOne wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:22 am I wonder who will he fight against.
The trailer actually spoiled that already :lol:
Look here

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:51 pm

Xeogran wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:10 am
MisteryOne wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:22 am I wonder who will he fight against.
The trailer actually spoiled that already :lol:
Look here
Woops, totally missed it, thanks.

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:34 pm

Hey guys, a question regarding dragon ball heroes. For people who have played or follow the arcade game and/or manga , is it actually said that Xeno Goku absorbed God Ki?

I keep seeing on youtube and random forums about how " base xeno goku one shots zeno or entire dbs" or how xeno goku is multiversal or other comments with some of them saying how xeno goku absorbed god ki into his base, and all that stuff. just want to know if any of this is true, or if people are just reiterating crap spread from youtubers.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:54 pm

RichardKing2 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:34 pm Hey guys, a question regarding dragon ball heroes. For people who have played or follow the arcade game and/or manga , is it actually said that Xeno Goku absorbed God Ki?

I keep seeing on youtube and random forums about how " base xeno goku one shots zeno or entire dbs" or how xeno goku is multiversal or other comments with some of them saying how xeno goku absorbed god ki into his base, and all that stuff. just want to know if any of this is true, or if people are just reiterating crap spread from youtubers.
As far as i know, Xeno Goku getting god ki was only in one of 3DS ports and never in main story. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

If some people say Goku Xeno would one shot entire DBS it's because he is very powerful and SDBH characters seem to operate on completely different level than main timeline counterparts. I remember reading somewhere that Gogeta Xeno needed only SSJ to beat Omega Shenron during his GT events, but i have no idea if it's from main story or some ported games. I'm not sure if he would "one shot DBS" or not, but a lot of people say that he wouldn't because he struggled against DBS Goku which isn't actually true as he never fought DBS Goku. The one in SDBH isn't the same Goku and shouldn't be looked at this way just like Goku Xeno isn't GT Goku just because he is based on GT. So the same way current SDBH Goku (often called CC Goku) should be far far stronger than actual DBS Goku and if Goku Xeno one shots DBS Jiren let's say, CC Goku does it as well.

Someone please correct me if'm writing complete bullshit now as i don't know that much about Heroes :lol:
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:05 am

sunsetshimmer wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:54 pmI remember reading somewhere that Gogeta Xeno needed only SSJ to beat Omega Shenron during his GT events, but i have no idea if it's from main story or some ported games.
That is correct. And as you can see, it happened in the arcade. Mind you, One-Star Dragon wasn't alone, Xeno Gogeta also fought Demon God Towa, Demon God Xeno Dabura, Goten, Trunks, Pan and Gohan (the latter four all possessed) at the same time. Maybe he wouldn't even need Super Saiyan if he was fighting just One-Star Dragon.
sunsetshimmer wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:54 pmSomeone please correct me if'm writing complete bullshit
Alright:
sunsetshimmer wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:54 pma lot of people say that he wouldn't because he struggled against DBS Goku which isn't actually true as he never fought DBS Goku. The one in SDBH isn't the same Goku and shouldn't be looked at this way just like Goku Xeno isn't GT Goku just because he is based on GT.
You are welcome to present to us another Goku that can transform into Ultra Instinct that isn't Dragon Ball Super Goku. Also, you are welcome to present to us another Goku that can transform into Super Saiyan 4 that isn't Dragon Ball GT Goku.

Sure, you can say that there can be another Goku who experienced these Heroes sagas after Movie 1, but an alternate timeline Goku that can transform into Ultra Instinct is still Dragon Ball Super Goku. Since Dragon Ball Super itself has multiple timelines.

However, you would have the burden to prove that "there is another Dragon Ball GT" out there. One that is different from the one we know. Since we're on that subject, I must ask: how can there be "another Dragon Ball GT" if the original one wasn't even supposed to exist in the first place? So what are the chances of there having multiple Dragon Ball GTs? Remember, there is no Dragon Ball GT in any of the Trunkses/future timelines. Dragon Ball GT is a byproduct of Trunks saving the present timeline, one in which Dragon Ball Super seemingly doesn't happen. How many timelines so specific like that exist? And how would you prove their existence?

Xeno Goku has made references to events that only GT Goku would know. When he went to face the Xeno Shadow Dragons for the first time, he said they were stronger "than before". What did he mean by that? When he proposes to perform the Metamoru fusion, Xeno Vegeta reacts by saying "again?". This is the first time they are doing it as Time Patrollers, so when was the "first time"? In World Mission, Xeno Vegeta asks to perform the fusion and Xeno Goku comments that that was the "second time" he did that (the first as Time Patrollers in this game). What did Xeno Goku mean by that?

There are more references, like Xeno Gohan recognizing GT Pan, but I think these are enough evidences. After all that, pretty sure it's a fairly possible and very reasonable to say that the Goku featured in these Heroes stories that transform into Ultra Instinct is Dragon Ball Super Goku (even if it's another timeline Goku) as well as the Xeno Goku featured in these Heroes stories that transform into Super Saiyan 4 is GT Goku (as there isn't any other Goku that can do that as far as we can tell, and the very existence of a possible alternate Dragon Ball GT where supposedly Xeno Goku and maybe the others come from is unconfirmed at best).

(Holy Dende it took me a long time to find and gather all these sources. Glad I did, though!).
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:42 am

sunsetshimmer wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:54 pm As far as i know, Xeno Goku getting god ki was only in one of 3DS ports and never in main story. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

If some people say Goku Xeno would one shot entire DBS it's because he is very powerful and SDBH characters seem to operate on completely different level than main timeline counterparts. I remember reading somewhere that Gogeta Xeno needed only SSJ to beat Omega Shenron during his GT events, but i have no idea if it's from main story or some ported games. I'm not sure if he would "one shot DBS" or not, but a lot of people say that he wouldn't because he struggled against DBS Goku which isn't actually true as he never fought DBS Goku. The one in SDBH isn't the same Goku and shouldn't be looked at this way just like Goku Xeno isn't GT Goku just because he is based on GT. So the same way current SDBH Goku (often called CC Goku) should be far far stronger than actual DBS Goku and if Goku Xeno one shots DBS Jiren let's say, CC Goku does it as well.

Someone please correct me if'm writing complete bullshit now as i don't know that much about Heroes :lol:
That is correct, the only version of Goku Xeno to have God ki is the one from the 3DS game, curiously, that game came out before the arcade game revealed that Goku Xeno had SSJ4. The versions from the manga and arcade game (and presumably the anime) didn't even know SSG existed until Chronoa told them about the ritual to power up Trunks Xeno.
Grimlock wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:05 am However, you would have the burden to prove that "there is another Dragon Ball GT" out there. One that is different from the one we know. Since we're on that subject, I must ask: how can there be "another Dragon Ball GT" if the original one wasn't even supposed to exist in the first place? So what are the chances of there having multiple Dragon Ball GTs? Remember, there is no Dragon Ball GT in any of the Trunkses/future timelines. Dragon Ball GT is a byproduct of Trunks saving the present timeline, one in which Dragon Ball Super seemingly doesn't happen. How many timelines so specific like that exist? And how would you prove their existence?

Xeno Goku has made references to events that only GT Goku would know. When he went to face the Xeno Shadow Dragons for the first time, he said they were stronger "than before". What did he mean by that? When he proposes to perform the Metamoru fusion, Xeno Vegeta reacts by saying "again?". This is the first time they are doing it as Time Patrollers, so when was the "first time"? In World Mission, Xeno Vegeta asks to perform the fusion and Xeno Goku comments that that was the "second time" he did that (the first as Time Patrollers in this game). What did Xeno Goku mean by that?

There are more references, like Xeno Gohan recognizing GT Pan, but I think these are enough evidences. After all that, pretty sure it's a fairly possible and very reasonable to say that the Goku featured in these Heroes stories that transform into Ultra Instinct is Dragon Ball Super Goku (even if it's another timeline Goku) as well as the Xeno Goku featured in these Heroes stories that transform into Super Saiyan 4 is GT Goku (as there isn't any other Goku that can do that as far as we can tell, and the very existence of a possible alternate Dragon Ball GT where supposedly Xeno Goku and maybe the others come from is unconfirmed at best).
Actually, the game strongly implies there are different versions of GT out there. Pan Xeno comes from a different version of normal GT since her timeline not only got derailed by the Demon Empire crashing the final battle against Omega, it actually got wiped out during the battle, stranding her with the Time Patrol.

Then you have the Majin Omega summoned by Masked Black, or the full lineup of Xeno Shadow Dragons, all of which must come from different iterations of GT.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:24 am

So the manga states how Crimson's inmortality works (his body is pretty much made of energy) and that Fu only pretended to be used by him, but I'm really curious if that is the same in the arcade? From my understanding no one seens to have fully translated BM10 dialogue...

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:04 am

Grimlock wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:05 am You are welcome to present to us another Goku that can transform into Ultra Instinct that isn't Dragon Ball Super Goku. Also, you are welcome to present to us another Goku that can transform into Super Saiyan 4 that isn't Dragon Ball GT Goku.
My point was that SDBH Goku is DBS Goku kinda the same way DBZ movies Goku is main timeline DBZ Goku. Yeah, he went through the same events, i mean he met Cooler because he fought Frieza, but we shouldn't take movies Goku as any proof of anything for main timeline Goku. He is based on DBZ Goku from certain point of story (like post-Namek) but he isn't exactly the same character. Not to mention these movies heavily contradict main story most of times.

Goku and Vegeta in SDBH (not Xeno ones) also recognized Cooler. That kinda already makes them not DBS. Not main DBS, the one we know.
Since Gogeta Xeno fought and defeated Omega with only SSJ i suppose he also isn't the same GT Gogeta right? Unless that wasn't the same fight as in GT but their second post-GT encounter or something? I don't know, so correct me again please.

I also remember reading something about Goku Xeno not dying in Cell arc, fighting Janemba and being killed by Towa at some point. But once again, i am not sure if it's from main story or some port like SSG story.

So by saying they are not DBS/GT Goku or Vegeta i mean they are not exactly the same but some alternate timeline versions like old movies. He doesn't make references to things "only GT Goku would know" but rather things that "only Goku who witnessed GT events would know". I look at it that way. Goku Xeno is a version of Goku who witnessed GT events. He is even adult for some reason + Vegeta Xeno has regular Vegeta haircut.

So we shouldn't say that we got GT Goku vs DBS Goku fight. Regular Goku and Vegeta seem closer to their main counterparts than Xeno versions, but i still don't look at them as "DBS Goku and Vegeta" but just some versions of them that witnessed DBS events but also things like Cooler movie apparently.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:49 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:42 amPan Xeno comes from a different version of normal GT since her timeline not only got derailed by the Demon Empire crashing the final battle against Omega, it actually got wiped out during the battle, stranding her with the Time Patrol.
Do we know what happens next? I need more context on this.
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:42 amThen you have the Majin Omega summoned by Masked Black, or the full lineup of Xeno Shadow Dragons, all of which must come from different iterations of GT.
We don't know what was happening to One-Star Dragon. The fact that he was a Majin implies he probably got caught in/from another event that was occurring to him.
sunsetshimmer wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:04 amMy point was that SDBH Goku is DBS Goku kinda the same way DBZ movies Goku is main timeline DBZ Goku.
Maybe you could say that. But in your previous post, you outright said "it isn't Dragon Ball Super Goku". So it gave another impression.
sunsetshimmer wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:04 amGoku and Vegeta in SDBH (not Xeno ones) also recognized Cooler.
I don't remember that happening in the arcade (or in the manga continuity, for that matter). I may need a source on this.
sunsetshimmer wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:04 amSince Gogeta Xeno fought and defeated Omega with only SSJ i suppose he also isn't the same GT Gogeta right? Unless that wasn't the same fight as in GT but their second post-GT encounter or something? I don't know, so correct me again please.
Not necessarily. It means (Xeno) Gogeta got way stronger than he was during the Shadow Dragons saga. Just because someone needed a certain power at some point to defeat their opponent, doesn't mean they will always need that power. We don't know how long passed until the GT characters became Time Patrollers. In that meantime, they could (and most certainly did) get stronger.
sunsetshimmer wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:04 amHe is even adult for some reason + Vegeta Xeno has regular Vegeta haircut.
Xeno Goku being adult barely makes a difference. It's not like Pilaf had wished that he permanently became kid, so he'll grow up again. Also, if just by transforming into Super Saiyan 4 already breaks Shenlong's magic, it's fairly reasonable to think there are other ways to revert that. Maybe Kaioshin of Time herself did something or summoned Shenlong for him to return to normal.

As for Vegeta's haircut, it's in the same vein as GT Goku being tanned rather than being white. If we can live with an altered-skin Goku, I think we can live with Vegeta getting his old haircut back (maybe he wished it back at the same time Xeno Goku got adult again?).

~ War of the Dinobots ~

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:16 am

Xeno Goku is not the GT Goku we watched unless that was stated somewhere he's a Goku that went through the same events as GT Goku.

Just like CC Goku went through the events of Super up till the TOP or the Broly movie.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:49 am

Grimlock wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:49 am Maybe you could say that. But in your previous post, you outright said "it isn't Dragon Ball Super Goku". So it gave another impression.
Yeah that's because i still won't call him that. When i say "DBS Goku" i mean Goku from actual DBS anime or manga, not any alternate version that simply went through DBS events. I wouldn't be surprised if we once got Goku that went through BOTH DBS and GT somehow.
Goku and Vegeta in SDBH (not Xeno ones) also recognized Cooler.
It was in anime. No idea if it was in manga or game though.
https://youtu.be/AIE5DvzwvV4?t=151

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:53 pm

If it was just in the anime, I don't think it's that important. But maybe you could say that the anime version of Vegeta is "someone else".

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:23 am

Whatever happened to Tokitoki? Fu stole it like a loong while ago and seems like so far that plotline went nowhere. I'm surprised he's only fused with Dogi and not both of them or something.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:37 pm

Hearts compares Fu with DogiDogi absorbed to Zeno's existence. But a comparison like that is so vague when we have little to no information at all on Zeno.

What does that mean? It can't be in terms of power because Zeno is actually one of the weakest characters in this franchise. He's not a fighter, he's someone who just so happens to have an ability to erase Universe. Give that power to Chiaotzu or Yajirobe, and they would also be dangerous people just as Zeno, but they would still be very weak.

What is Zeno? Where does he come from? If his existence is somehow like, dunno... the greek gods (from God of War), does that mean if he dies the world crumbles? It's still very weird to hype up Zeno like that when he himself needs bodyguards and is affected by timelines instead of being a multiversal singularity.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:13 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:51 pmA bit disappointed Final Form Mira looks the same tho
You mean the white fur like SSJ4?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:37 am

Grimlock wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:37 pm Hearts compares Fu with DogiDogi absorbed to Zeno's existence. But a comparison like that is so vague when we have little to no information at all on Zeno.

What does that mean? It can't be in terms of power because Zeno is actually one of the weakest characters in this franchise. He's not a fighter, he's someone who just so happens to have an ability to erase Universe. Give that power to Chiaotzu or Yajirobe, and they would also be dangerous people just as Zeno, but they would still be very weak.

What is Zeno? Where does he come from? If his existence is somehow like, dunno... the greek gods (from God of War), does that mean if he dies the world crumbles? It's still very weird to hype up Zeno like that when he himself needs bodyguards and is affected by timelines instead of being a multiversal singularity.
Considering how Hakai works I disagree on Zeno being weak.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:37 pm

How does Hakai work? And what its relation to someone's power level?

~ War of the Dinobots ~