"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gt91
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Gt91 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:30 pm

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:11 pm

Gt91 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:30 pm A pretty good image about this arc

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E73BTj1UcAI ... name=large
Hearts rocking that Santa Claus style now, with his cubes being the presents.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:40 am

Xeogran wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:11 pm
Gt91 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:30 pm A pretty good image about this arc

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E73BTj1UcAI ... name=large
Hearts rocking that Santa Claus style now, with his cubes being the presents.
You are right ahaha.
Better than "casinò" Mira!

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:55 pm

I'm starting to think Hearts is some kind of altered Saiyan

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:59 am

It's been quite quiet on the Heroes front this month, after all this Black madness in July. Any news regarding BBM10?

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:13 am

Xeogran wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:59 am It's been quite quiet on the Heroes front this month, after all this Black madness in July. Any news regarding BBM10?
Unfortunately no.
I'm waiting for the next episode, later this month.

TheDankness

Post by TheDankness » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:52 pm

tbh i really wana see what SSJ3 rose looks like in manga form, since the anime was kinda underwhelming with the reveal
Also i would LOVE to see the reborn broly saga from the video game animated bcoz it was pretty interesting(how broly gets SSJ4)
Last edited by TheDankness on Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:13 pm

Please do not openly condone piracy for material that's literally just being released. If you want to read it, buy the magazine (print or digital). If you want to wait to read it, buy the collected edition when it comes out. What's posted right there reads like a spoiled child acting out because they didn't get a lollypop.

Additionally, this thread is for the video game series; please keep things on-topic. You're welcome to discuss the monthly promotional anime or Yoshitaka Nagayama's manga series in their respective threads elsewhere across the forum. Thank you!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:35 pm

VegettoEX wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:13 pm Please do not openly condone piracy for material that's literally just being released. If you want to read it, buy the magazine (print or digital). If you want to wait to read it, buy the collected edition when it comes out. What's posted right there reads like a spoiled child acting out because they didn't get a lollypop.

Additionally, this thread is for the video game series; please keep things on-topic. You're welcome to discuss the monthly promotional anime or Yoshitaka Nagayama's manga series in their respective threads elsewhere across the forum. Thank you!
Can you buy an english translated digital copy in Portugal.
Because frankly expecting people to buy a physical copy to mail to their address burning a shit load of polluting air miles to wait for a book in a language they can't read is mental.

If the between the lines thing here is you don't want your site shut down, so you have to make a token grumble of disapproval fair enough...

I'm all for “supporting the official release” but shueisha/Viz or whatever have to get their thumbs out of their asses and make one realistically available.

Every month they give us the DB super book for free when people probably would otherwise pay for it, but this more niche one you can't actually pay them for a readable copy.

Also I just searched for the manga thread and thought this was it. Given its ongoing can we not get these 3 versions of Super heroes stickied? I think it'd minimise switching between them. Or allow one additional combined “Xeno” thread or subforum.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:12 pm

Some people are claiming that
According to @JaredHendrix6, this will happen in the story (I suppose they mean the main one).

I...don't know what to say, if it is real. I'm extremely curious for the context, as otherwise this is incredibly random and doesn't fit the current fight at all.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:22 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:12 pm Some people are claiming that
According to @JaredHendrix6, this will happen in the story (I suppose they mean the main one).

I...don't know what to say, if it is real. I'm extremely curious for the context, as otherwise this is incredibly random and doesn't fit the current fight at all.
I can corroborate this.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:31 pm

That's crazy wild, but it's something new. And we're finally gonna see HIM animated again, it's been ages :clap:

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:49 pm

ShadowVezon wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:22 pm

I can corroborate this.
Thank you for the confirmation. If it isn't too much to ask, could you share if
Is part of some type of campaign? Or is it just a UR card hinting at their appareance on the story?
Xeogran wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:31 pm

That's crazy wild, but it's something new. And we're finally gonna see HIM animated again, it's been ages :clap:
Hopefully

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:58 pm

The image has been out for hours.

Nice that they might bring the Majin back. Would like Majin Freeza and Majin Cell (from Budokai 2) to be among them. I think there's a game in which Majin Piccolo also exists, can't remember which game, though. If I'm not misremembering things, that is.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:28 pm

Grimlock wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:58 pm I think there's a game in which Majin Piccolo also exists, can't remember which game, though. If I'm not misremembering things, that is.
Supersonic Warriors 2 for DS!

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:49 pm

Thanks! Hopefully he also makes it to this game eventually. Along with Xeno Piccolo, for that matter.

It's high time Piccolo got some love.

~ Day of the Machines ~

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:02 pm

Grimlock wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:49 pm Thanks! Hopefully he also makes it to this game eventually. Along with Xeno Piccolo, for that matter.

It's high time Piccolo got some love.
I will never understand why we don't have Xeno Piccolo yet. Specially since they can give him the love the main series doesn't, with stuff like Red-eyed form and so on.
Grimlock wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:58 pm The image has been out for hours.

Nice that they might bring the Majin back. Would like Majin Freeza and Majin Cell (from Budokai 2) to be among them. I think there's a game in which Majin Piccolo also exists, can't remember which game, though. If I'm not misremembering things, that is.
Oh, I see. Seeing Majin Vegeta and Garlic Jr (I think) in the other page makes me think it's unrelated to the story itself trough. Which means Gogeta may be just facing Crimson (or Broly but that would be repetitive), which is funny as it mirrors crazy theories from the fandom from back when the Zamasu anime arc was airing. It also seems like maskeless Cumber is on the Hearts card?

As for the Majins, completely agreed. There is some stuff from videogames that Heroes has bizarrelly not added yet, like Tiencha or whatever the Krillin-Piccolo fusion is called -which even came from Toriyama himself as a gag. I also hope we will get a Cell and Frieza absorbed Buu someday.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:51 pm

I will never understand why we don't have Xeno Piccolo yet. Specially since they can give him the love the main series doesn't, with stuff like Red-eyed form and so on.
Maybe because he would look out of place since the team is all saiyans? the same reason why Uub also isn't in it or any other earthlings for that matter, but honestly he would just another bodybag like Goten and we would be asking ourselves why is he even there in the first place, "Heroes love" is a thing of the past, current Heroes is Super 2 and that means only Goku and Vegeta get the cool stuff.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:30 pm

Grimlock wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:58 pm The image has been out for hours.

Cumber finally lost the mask
that spacetime transfer card looks awesome
Dr. Uiro's new body looks awesome and now Goku with the warrior in black giving me bardock vibes (especially since that new Bardock confronting freeza card is a thing and looks glorious)

Broly is back and HOPEFULLY he'll go up against Cumber (two brutes of the saiyan warrior race clashing)

I'm excited to see Gogeta Blue vs. Majin Omega Shenron (Who was hopefully corrupted by Bibidi and not babidi)

Wonder what Ozotto is scheming behind the scenes (maybe he'll eat more warriors or go big and consume Fu's pocket universe)

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:02 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:02 pmI will never understand why we don't have Xeno Piccolo yet. Specially since they can give him the love the main series doesn't, with stuff like Red-eyed form and so on.
Not only that but Xeno Piccolo would also be the way to give this character another outfit. I'm sick of seeing him with the same outfit for more than thirty years.

All Time Patrollers got nice clothes, so I'm confident Xeno Piccolo would wear something different and nice.

~ Day of the Machines ~