"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ankokudaishogun » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:35 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:Can the masked enemy this time please be goten? he needs something dammit
Only if he become BLACK Masked Saiyan.

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:17 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:I wonder if Fu was a joint design by the Xenoverse and Heroes teams in Dimps.
Well Fu as a baby was designed by Toriyama for DBO. I'm fairly certain his modern design was made by Toriyama as well.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:02 am

ankokudaishogun wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:Can the masked enemy this time please be goten? he needs something dammit
I've already doodled some art for what I think he could look like. I was thinking of stressing the Sun Wukong mythology and took him more in a 'evil monk' variant since he's never worn armour and wears more chinese robes as a kid. I even through in Sun Wukong's halo that controls him as part of the mask design, complete with time breaker emblem on it.

just a rough mess about edit in photoshop, might do a more polished version with some attack animations later. I was thinking he could maybe use a ki staff to go against Trunks' sword

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:38 am

ArchedThunder wrote:I wonder if Fu was a joint design by the Xenoverse and Heroes teams in Dimps.
Toriyama designed baby Fu for heroes and android 21 for fighterZ so I wouldn't be surprised if he designed Adult Fu for Xenoverse.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:50 am

YES

I KNEW DEMIGRA WAS STILL ALIVE

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:11 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
ShadowBardock89 wrote:So, does this mean Demigra is the Vegeta to Mechickaboola's Freeza?
Kind of. For the manga at least. In the Heroes games, unlike Xenoverse or the manga, Demigra worked with Towa and Mira during his arc in the God Mission sets and with Mechickaboola's Dark Empire during this SDBH set.
Speaking of all this manga and game story, i heard from some people that Bandai said that they wanted a DBHeroes anime? Do you know if that is true? And if true, when was this said and where can I find the info?
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:37 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:I've already doodled some art for what I think he could look like. I was thinking of stressing the Sun Wukong mythology and took him more in a 'evil monk' variant since he's never worn armour and wears more chinese robes as a kid. I even through in Sun Wukong's halo that controls him as part of the mask design, complete with time breaker emblem on it.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
just a rough mess about edit in photoshop, might do a more polished version with some attack animations later. I was thinking he could maybe use a ki staff to go against Trunks' sword
Damn, that looks FINE!
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:07 pm

Kanassa wrote:Damn, that looks FINE!
Thank you so much! :D

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:53 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
ShadowBardock89 wrote:So, does this mean Demigra is the Vegeta to Mechickaboola's Freeza?
Kind of. For the manga at least. In the Heroes games, unlike Xenoverse or the manga, Demigra worked with Towa and Mira during his arc in the God Mission sets and with Mechickaboola's Dark Empire during this SDBH set.
Speaking of all this manga and game story, i heard from some people that Bandai said that they wanted a DBHeroes anime? Do you know if that is true? And if true, when was this said and where can I find the info?

I have seen zero evidence of this. Can you site your sources? Hearing from some people equates to unreliable rumours and speculation.
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:45 pm

Wilderness wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
TheDevilsCorpse wrote: Kind of. For the manga at least. In the Heroes games, unlike Xenoverse or the manga, Demigra worked with Towa and Mira during his arc in the God Mission sets and with Mechickaboola's Dark Empire during this SDBH set.

I have seen zero evidence of this. Can you site your sources? Hearing from some people equates to unreliable rumours and speculation.
I heard it on a video from Geekdom101
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:08 am

ankokudaishogun wrote:

Das racist
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:52 am

The S wrote:
ankokudaishogun wrote:

Das racist
This is why ningens can't have nice things

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:55 am

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:These aren't the only story portions availible in this mission, but they are the only ones he's uploaded at the moment: Story Vid 1 & Story Vid 2.
Trunks: So, this is the Dark Empire's base? Mechickaboola, the enemy's leader, must be at the top! Now, everyone, let's go!

Mechickaboola: Dark Shenlong! Grant me eternal youth! Return me to the youth of when my power was most overflowing, and stop at that point in time!

Dark Shenlong: Your power is too great, I'll need some time. I'll still grant it, if that's ok? So, what will it be?

Mechickaboola: No problem. I've spent a long time in the Demon Realm waiting for this, so I can easily wait a few more hours.

Dark Shenlong: Understood!

Trunks: Let's go climb the tower to defeat Mechickaboola, who's at the top! *Game talk*.

Dark Masked King: You can't defeat me like that!

Trunks: Shit! They're tough!! And we have to reach the top at once!

Burdock: I'll be your opponent.

Trunks: Burdock-san!

Burdock: You want to continue, right? Hurry up and go! I have business with this one.

Trunks: T-thank you! Everyone, let's leave this to Burdock-san and move on. We reached the top!

Mechickaboola: Oh... You came here.

Trunks: Mechickaboola! Your ambition stops here!!

Mechickaboola: I have no time to be your opponent right now.

Trunks: What? The defeated Demon Gods...

Mechickaboola: All of you, be their opponent once again!

*Fight*

Trunks: Yes! We defeated the Demon Gods somehow...!

Mira: We executed our mission...

----------

Trunks: Mechickaboola!

Mechickaboola: Oh, you defeated my subbordinates? How pretentious, just when my wish is close to be granted!

Time Kaioushin: We can do it in time! If we defeat Dark Shenlong before the wish is granted, you will never be able to do it again!

*Fight*

Trunks: Mechickaboola, this is it!

Dark Shenlong: Hmph... The wish is granted...

Mechickaboola; It seems you've been late for everything.

Time Kaioushin: We didn't made it! In that case, I'll use the remaining "Power of Time" on Mechickaboola!

Mechickaboola: Don't interfere.

Trunks: Time Kaioushin-sama!!!

Mechickaboola: Finally, I regained my strength! Now, spacetime is all mine!! In front of my power, you're no more than babies! I'll end everything right now!

Time Kaioushin: I won't... let you!

Mechickaboola: What?

Time Kaioushin: I'll send you all, at least... to a safe place...

Trunks: W-wait! But then, you, Time Kaioushin-sama!!

Time Kaioushin: ...Come help me, someday... Make sure of it!

Trunks: It can't be, Time Kaioushin-sama... Please wait... We'll surely go help you... Surely!!
Grimlock wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Demigra: We'll also make our move. Come, Chamel!

Chamel: Yes, Demigra-sama.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:41 am

alakazam^ wrote:
TheDevilsCorpse wrote:These aren't the only story portions availible in this mission, but they are the only ones he's uploaded at the moment: Story Vid 1 & Story Vid 2.
Trunks: So, this is the Dark Empire's base? Mechickaboola, the enemy's leader, must be at the top! Now, everyone, let's go!

Mechickaboola: Dark Shenlong! Grant me eternal youth! Return me to the youth of when my power was most overflowing, and stop at that point in time!

Dark Shenlong: Your power is too great, I'll need some time. I'll still grant it, if that's ok? So, what will it be?

Mechickaboola: No problem. I've spent a long time in the Demon Realm waiting for this, so I can easily wait a few more hours.

Dark Shenlong: Understood!

Trunks: Let's go climb the tower to defeat Mechickaboola, who's at the top! *Game talk*.

Dark Masked King: You can't defeat me like that!

Trunks: Shit! They're tough!! And we have to reach the top at once!

Burdock: I'll be your opponent.

Trunks: Burdock-san!

Burdock: You want to continue, right? Hurry up and go! I have business with this one.

Trunks: T-thank you! Everyone, let's leave this to Burdock-san and move on. We reached the top!

Mechickaboola: Oh... You came here.

Trunks: Mechickaboola! Your ambition stops here!!

Mechickaboola: I have no time to be your opponent right now.

Trunks: What? The defeated Demon Gods...

Mechickaboola: All of you, be their opponent once again!

*Fight*

Trunks: Yes! We defeated the Demon Gods somehow...!

Mira: We executed our mission...

----------

Trunks: Mechickaboola!

Mechickaboola: Oh, you defeated my subbordinates? How pretentious, just when my wish is close to be granted!

Time Kaioushin: We can do it in time! If we defeat Dark Shenlong before the wish is granted, you will never be able to do it again!

*Fight*

Trunks: Mechickaboola, this is it!

Dark Shenlong: Hmph... The wish is granted...

Mechickaboola; It seems you've been late for everything.

Time Kaioushin: We didn't made it! In that case, I'll use the remaining "Power of Time" on Mechickaboola!

Mechickaboola: Don't interfere.

Trunks: Time Kaioushin-sama!!!

Mechickaboola: Finally, I regained my strength! Now, spacetime is all mine!! In front of my power, you're no more than babies! I'll end everything right now!

Time Kaioushin: I won't... let you!

Mechickaboola: What?

Time Kaioushin: I'll send you all, at least... to a safe place...

Trunks: W-wait! But then, you, Time Kaioushin-sama!!

Time Kaioushin: ...Come help me, someday... Make sure of it!

Trunks: It can't be, Time Kaioushin-sama... Please wait... We'll surely go help you... Surely!!

So basically there is no one to watch over time as of now?

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:49 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote: I've already doodled some art for what I think he could look like. I was thinking of stressing the Sun Wukong mythology and took him more in a 'evil monk' variant since he's never worn armour and wears more chinese robes as a kid. I even through in Sun Wukong's halo that controls him as part of the mask design, complete with time breaker emblem on it.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Man as a Goten fan I’d love that. That kid needs something because good lord he’s been forgotten

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:13 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:Man as a Goten fan I’d love that. That kid needs something because good lord he’s been forgotten
Damn right man, i always felt it was odd he was the youngest super saiyan with no training to achieve the form and gets left in the dust. Dudes potential must surpass Gohan I'm sure

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:44 pm

alakazam^ wrote:

Thanks a lot, man! :thumbup: A translation of chapter 10 and that bit with Fu from the other manga would also be greatly appreciated if you happen to have time and access to it, of course.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:03 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Damn right man, i always felt it was odd he was the youngest super saiyan with no training to achieve the form and gets left in the dust. Dudes potential must surpass Gohan I'm sure
I for one always thought he did. In my opinion, if Goten got the same opportunities that his brother did, he'd be faaaar above Gohan.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:40 pm

Let's nip the Goten discussion in the bud before it ventures too far off the topical path.

That said, I was admittedly so focused on wanting a look into Mechickaboola's history that I missed a bit of the modern plot that was right in front of us. Not hard to do when you don't understand the language, but still.

Seems like the Mechickaboola plot is still technically unresolved. Chronoa shouldn't be serving as the Time Kaioshin if she's still fending him off until Trunks fulfills his promise of help. Hopefully the Universe Mission's Prison Planet Arc continues off from this and starts with a little chaos; eventually tying everything back together. I don't have a lot of hope it'll be done well, if at all, because even the SDBH plot has been paper thin at best, but we'll see. If not in the game, then maybe the manga. Story is a little more natural and cohesive there.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:26 pm

I didn't include it in my previous post because it being from another manga would probably make it matter less (regarding actual information) than the SDBH manga, but here it is. I'll post Chapter 9 later today (or tomorrow) but I don't have Chapter 10 yet.
Grimlock wrote:Image
Fuu: Well, let's begin the experiment!

Coola(?): Are you coming along, kid?

Blueku: Being able to fight myself makes me excited!

Furku (Xeno?): Oh, a me that uses a power I don't know about.

Mai: Wait for me, Trunks!

Vegeeta: What's this evil ki...!?