"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Gohan123 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:54 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:57 pm
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:41 pm The bit of Bardock actually leading the rest of the saiyans against Freeza is amazing. I'm guessing time shenanigans are involved since Vegeta, Raditz and Nappa are older than they should. Plus, Bardock's armor has the color scheme of his Time Breaker one.
Wonder if that those versions of Bardock & King Vegeta are the ones from DDR Saga (Which means they're really powerful)
I don't think so.

I can imagine someone manipulate the past . Is that why Older Vegeta , Raditz and Nappa exist.

If they from DDR Saga I'm sure Bardock or King Vegeta can defeat Past-Frieza without problem. Unless someone like Fuu or Evil Toki-Toki give Past-Frieza a power up to his DBS level.
Last edited by Gohan123 on Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:02 pm

Another possibility is that this is the timeline from which Bardock Xeno and King Vegeta Xeno come from.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:36 pm

The real question is what Tokitoki is doing with CC Goku and Vegeta

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:32 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:02 pm Another possibility is that this is the timeline from which Bardock Xeno and King Vegeta Xeno come from.

We already know what timeline bardock xeno comes from thanks to SH2

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:53 am

SSJgogeto wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:12 pm Not crazy and/or fun enough :lol:

I don't really care about the demons or Cumber, and a lot of these forms are hardly surprising like before. I don't know how to explain, probably it's just me but it's like something is missing.
I think I know what you mean. You want old characters who could absorb characters to absorb characters they've never been shown to absorb before. Baby Trunks, Baby Janemba, Super 17 18-absorbed, Babidi-controlled villains. You want transformations for characters where at least one of the two are obscure & they have to be stretched out, i.e. not probable when taken IC. Golden Ape Gogeta/Broly, SS3 FGohan/Raditz/Nappa. Am I hitting around the mark?

We still have those, like Tsufurujin Caulifla/Kale, & SSG Trunks. Admittedly, we don't have much of those of the first, unless you count original characters like Fin, but Fin-absorbed Mira may count.
S3 Hendrix wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:32 pm
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:02 pm Another possibility is that this is the timeline from which Bardock Xeno and King Vegeta Xeno come from.

You mean that special Bardock episode in SDBH2? Not sure if it was elaborated upon aside from mission battles against XBardock & Gine tho.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:21 pm

Rakurai wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:53 am
SSJgogeto wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:12 pm Not crazy and/or fun enough :lol:

I don't really care about the demons or Cumber, and a lot of these forms are hardly surprising like before. I don't know how to explain, probably it's just me but it's like something is missing.
I think I know what you mean. You want old characters who could absorb characters to absorb characters they've never been shown to absorb before. Baby Trunks, Baby Janemba, Super 17 18-absorbed, Babidi-controlled villains. You want transformations for characters where at least one of the two are obscure & they have to be stretched out, i.e. not probable when taken IC. Golden Ape Gogeta/Broly, SS3 FGohan/Raditz/Nappa. Am I hitting around the mark?

We still have those, like Tsufurujin Caulifla/Kale, & SSG Trunks. Admittedly, we don't have much of those of the first, unless you count original characters like Fin, but Fin-absorbed Mira may count.
S3 Hendrix wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:32 pm

You mean that special Bardock episode in SDBH2? Not sure if it was elaborated upon aside from mission battles against XBardock & Gine tho.
The whole mission set tells us exactly the story it’s very similar to BTFOG special and then there’s a mission where you fight the masked saiyan(bardock) with the demon realm warriors on his team, and then after that fight you fight Bardock Xeno, Gine and Supreme Kai of time. After that fight Gine has dialogue, asking if we’re somebody but confirms to herself we couldn’t be the person she thinks we are(I assume Goku because the mission wants you to legendary clear with Goku). But yeah it straight up confirms Xeno bardock’s origins, so for now Bardock Xeno, Trunks xeno And Pan xeno are the only xeno warriors we know their exact back ground for.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:02 pm

ShadowVezon wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:36 am
Dragotaker wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:23 am
HECTOR4 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:50 am Animated trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh3yPBWK6Kk

Ankokumakai Saga summary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1BBbZDoJvg

We need translations XD

Just watched the trailer, so i guess it's safe to say that both Gohan and Goten are kill? (Not literally of course but you know what i mean) now with Super Goku and Vegeta replacing them?
The trailers often leave out characters (the UM12 trailer for example left out Chronoa, King Vegeta and Dark Broly) so I wouldn't assume too much from their absence.
i don't know abou that, this particular trailer seems like it would be like the first one of Prison Planet that was then used as the opening of the promotional anime, i mind even Pan is there and is not like they couldn't fit them for a second there in the trailer at the end at least, if they are truly not there i hope they are doing something else like chasing Demigra or something like their own mission which could be cool in the future and maybe give those guys something to do by themselves, btw are there any leaks yet? we are around the date and there is stuff about Dokkan and Legends already but not Heroes for what i have seen is that normal?

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:17 am

S3 Hendrix wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:21 pm The whole mission set tells us exactly the story it’s very similar to BTFOG special and then there’s a mission where you fight the masked saiyan(bardock) with the demon realm warriors on his team, and then after that fight you fight Bardock Xeno, Gine and Supreme Kai of time. After that fight Gine has dialogue, asking if we’re somebody but confirms to herself we couldn’t be the person she thinks we are(I assume Goku because the mission wants you to legendary clear with Goku). But yeah it straight up confirms Xeno bardock’s origins, so for now Bardock Xeno, Trunks xeno And Pan xeno are the only xeno warriors we know their exact back ground for.
Okay, found the source on that special Bardock episode. You're exactly right about what Gine said.

Also, XTrunks in Xenoverse mentioned that Bardock (Masked Saiyan) had a wife. I suppose that could support the notion too, even if it's two different versions of the Masked Saiyan.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Rebel_Yeh
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Rebel_Yeh » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:45 am

Since the final part of UVM is out already, I guess we can assume Zamasu was killed by Hit...

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:48 am

Rebel_Yeh wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:45 am Since the final part of UVM is out already, I guess we can assume Zamasu was killed by Hit...
We see what happens to him, Hearts kills him like in the anime.

Rebel_Yeh
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Rebel_Yeh » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:51 am

ShadowVezon wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:48 am
Rebel_Yeh wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:45 am Since the final part of UVM is out already, I guess we can assume Zamasu was killed by Hit...
Really? Where is that shown in the game?

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:39 am

Rebel_Yeh wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:51 am
ShadowVezon wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:48 am
Really? Where is that shown in the game?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4FJhd0 ... x=84&t=30s
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pB7 ... a72vuxajjk

Hearts says "Zamasu, I have to give my gratitude to your undying body… You’ve worked very hard for me, up until now… But it’s too bad, as a god you need to be erased here", there's a flash and Trunks says "Wha...! Zamasu disappeared!"

New_Guy
Not-So-Newbie

Post by New_Guy » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:38 am

With this new design change for Goku and Vegeta from DBS it just makes me wonder yet again what was even the point of getting rid of the Whis gi? I already was thinking that with the first capsule corp fits they got earlier on because they were direct carbon copies of they’re ROF/U6 appearances. Now it’s a color swap and Vegeta looks ridiculous.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:18 pm

V-Jump leaks

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:09 pm

Fu's new look is just marvelous hehe. I can't wait to see him in action.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:21 pm

The new Hakaishin cards look sick

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:13 pm

Not sure how Hit of all people would be able to kill Zamasu but ok

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:49 am

Translated DDR recap trailer out!

https://twitter.com/DBSChronicles/statu ... 5814801408

(Just to clarify, I did corrections, not translations.)

Interestingly enough, the first part regarding 75 million years ago is taken almost word-for-word from the SDBH 9th anniversary flowchart.

Also, funny how they include SSG/SSB Beat from the SDBH PM trailers yet they make a HUGE deal out of Trunks awakening the legendary "God" powers. :lol:

Even tho Beat & Note are not part of the story, still RIP them.

The Black Reaper

Post by The Black Reaper » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:00 am

Rakurai wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:02 am
Kenneth La Torre wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:31 pm
Alruneia wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:00 pm I don't think that's quite what he was getting at, it's rather that it's just a link with no explanation.
I'll only speak for myself, so: I don't click random unexplained links like those. Some kind of summary, or at least a one-line description, of what the link leads to would be great.
yep that went over my head too, my bad. well what i said, in addition to this.
I'll say this: this thread doesn't restrict powerscaling debates of SDBH, & while it's not discussed around here too often, I myself am not opposed to discussing it whenever it gets brought up since, well, this is sort of the nature of DB fans after all & there's a lot of clarification to be made.

That being said, I think ppl should be free to discuss SDBH-related content here, whether it's story or marketing or merch or power debates as long as it doesn't get too hostile. I also believe that UMX should be allowed here since its own thread is largely dead. Promotional anime & manga should go into their appropriate threads, however, unless it's being discussed in the context or comparison of the arcade.

As for that link. I clicked on it & it only confirms what I think about the Vs Wiki: laughable & even more flawed than the DB Wiki. Not only do they use incomplete information on ports like UMX (not that they played or watched playthroughs of the game & thus understood its plot or characters in the 1st place, or even have a proper translator to clarify for them), but the fact that they don't bother to separate different continuities of XGoku alone proves how much of a joke that site is.
Yeah...the link I posted here that day was about how guys like SSJRyu,ZenkaiBattery and some others from VSBattle Wiki tried to deny that DBH has multiple Continuities and each Continuities have their own scailings & such.

They used the Ultimate Charisma mission Manga to 'prove' that "UMX is connected to the Arcade".(which is obviously wrong,I mean,the time patrollers can't meet Chamel for the first time twice lol)
And also argued that Xenoverse is the prequel of UMX because apparently Demigra's death in XV1 was mentioned in UMX.

I just thought you guys ...well...might be interested about it.I mean,I've seen Rakurai and several other discuss about DBH having multiple Continuities and
..there are multiple incarnations of Xeno Goku.Multiple times

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:25 pm

Translation for the BBM story scoop from V jump that I did, finally we understand a bit more of what’s going on.

https://twitter.com/jaredhendrix6/statu ... 63457?s=21