"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:32 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:Since UM5 is covering both SS4 Xeno Vegetto and UI Goku's fight with SS3 Cumber, does this mean that this is the first time a mission has split into two episodes? (UM5 = Episode 5 and 6)
Just because the animated trailer shows MUI Goku fighting Cumber doesn’t necessarily mean Goku MUI will fight Cumber in the game or anime the animated trailers don’t always depict everything properly

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:04 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Rinsankajugin wrote:Since UM5 is covering both SS4 Xeno Vegetto and UI Goku's fight with SS3 Cumber, does this mean that this is the first time a mission has split into two episodes? (UM5 = Episode 5 and 6)
Just because the animated trailer shows MUI Goku fighting Cumber doesn’t necessarily mean Goku MUI will fight Cumber in the game or anime the animated trailers don’t always depict everything properly
you'd be right except in the preview for episode 6 of SDBH it clearly says Ultra instinct goes into full effect meaning Goku will fight Kanba while using Ultra Instinct

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:09 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Rakurai wrote:CC Goku never even went SSG in the main arcade story for that matter, so no Cumber recognizing a red hair Saiyan just yet. The only exposition we had of him was his Ancient Evil Saiyan ability I think. And he should still have his tail after the events of UM4, given nobody cut off his tail yet.
https://imgur.com/gallery/cpLJFVj

This is for Universe mission 5 which comes out next week, it’ll cover Cumber and SSJGod Goku, also I know the manga is it’s own continuty but that’s where Cumber got his tail cut off by Fu
Oh neat. I wonder how SSG Goku is going to get involved here. Tbh it would be kinda stupid to pit SSG Goku against SSJ3 Cumber if Goku ends up running low on stamina or something. Just let him transition into UI...
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

FreddleFrooby
Not-So-Newbie

Post by FreddleFrooby » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:12 am

Does anybody have any gameplay footage of the Demigra Assault arc? I've wanted to have a better look at that arc's outfits for the longest time.
Vegeta: How?! How are you so much more powerful than me?!
Goku Black: Because Vegeta, a rose by any other name.... is still Goku.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:05 am

Rakurai wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
Rakurai wrote:CC Goku never even went SSG in the main arcade story for that matter, so no Cumber recognizing a red hair Saiyan just yet. The only exposition we had of him was his Ancient Evil Saiyan ability I think. And he should still have his tail after the events of UM4, given nobody cut off his tail yet.
https://imgur.com/gallery/cpLJFVj

This is for Universe mission 5 which comes out next week, it’ll cover Cumber and SSJGod Goku, also I know the manga is it’s own continuty but that’s where Cumber got his tail cut off by Fu
Oh neat. I wonder how SSG Goku is going to get involved here. Tbh it would be kinda stupid to pit SSG Goku against SSJ3 Cumber if Goku ends up running low on stamina or something. Just let him transition into UI...
probably the only form goku can go into because of his stamina loss, then he gets beaten and Kanba gloats about beating one before and the UI appears to whomp on him.

All I need from Cumber is confirmation of him saying 'Yamoshi.....' when he sees the form/is defeated.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:36 am

Noitsnothim wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
you'd be right except in the preview for episode 6 of SDBH it clearly says Ultra instinct goes into full effect meaning Goku will fight Kanba while using Ultra Instinct
That still proves nothing, I’m not doubting Ultra instinct Goku is in but I do strongly doubt MUI Goku will fight Cumber in the anime, https://imgur.com/gallery/9ikrlr6

That’s the episode 6 summary and the summary says “a final battle begins with everything on the line” and super Fu is right infront of Goku and Co, why would the final battle be with Cumber when he’s not even the main antagonist of the arc when Fu the main villain of the arc someone wayyy above Cumber in terms of power is right infront of Goku and Co angry ready to fight?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:11 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Noitsnothim wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
That still proves nothing, I’m not doubting Ultra instinct Goku is in but I do strongly doubt MUI Goku will fight Cumber in the anime, https://imgur.com/gallery/9ikrlr6

That’s the episode 6 summary and the summary says “a final battle begins with everything on the line” and super Fu is right infront of Goku and Co, why would the final battle be with Cumber when he’s not even the main antagonist of the arc when Fu the main villain of the arc someone wayyy above Cumber in terms of power is right infront of Goku and Co angry ready to fight?
I would like some evidence of this. I do not think he is stronger than Cumber

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:38 pm

Can someone translate Xeno Vegeta's biography?
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:40 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
Noitsnothim wrote:

Well, he one shot Cumber out of his strongest form (since Golden Great ape is stronger than SSJ3). He was strong enough to actual subdue Cumber and put the jacket and mask over him before. And he doesn’t seem to be threatened at all by Cumber throughout the whole arc.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:44 pm

The Gameplay Model for the character known as Beets in Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission 5 does not look like a normal Saiyan... Or a normal person at all from his appearance.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:33 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:

Well, he one shot Cumber out of his strongest form (since Golden Great ape is stronger than SSJ3). He was strong enough to actual subdue Cumber and put the jacket and mask over him before. And he doesn’t seem to be threatened at all by Cumber throughout the whole arc.
all he did was reverse engineer how blutz waves work to sap his power. That's like saying Lex Luthor is strong because he used kryptonite on Superman. He was science'd, that's not a power feat.

we dont know if Fu put those restraints on him through force, used science to drug/manipulate or even if he wished for him in that restrained state. Perhaps Kanba is like Kenpachi and uses restraints on himself? He's not objected to his BDSM mask so far, if he did he'd have attempted to take it off by now. Couple that with the fact Cumber flexed his way out of said restraints without having to turn into a higher form and it really doesn't look like he had much a problem with them in the first place.

Fu doesnt feel threatened by anyone, he's just here to watch his action figures fight on his playset.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:35 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:The Gameplay Model for the character known as Beets in Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission 5 does not look like a normal Saiyan... Or a normal person at all from his appearance.
got a link? I do want to see more on him. Does he or the new king vegeta model show any attacks?

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:49 pm

Grimlock wrote:Can someone translate Xeno Vegeta's biography?
Vegeta: Xeno

Voice: Horikawa Ryou

Active as a Time Patroller

A Vegeta from another dimension.

Currently investigating the "Prison Planet" with Son Goku: Xeno and their children.

--

Oh that's interesting, apparently Gohan, Goten, Trunks, or all may also be inside the Prison Planet too. But it's left ambiguous as to whose kids it may be, as well as if it's only one or more, so I left it to encompass both Goku's and Vegeta's kids involved in the investigation.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by CTAkuma » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:05 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
all he did was reverse engineer how blutz waves work to sap his power. That's like saying Lex Luthor is strong because he used kryptonite on Superman. He was science'd, that's not a power feat.

we dont know if Fu put those restraints on him through force, used science to drug/manipulate or even if he wished for him in that restrained state. Perhaps Kanba is like Kenpachi and uses restraints on himself? He's not objected to his BDSM mask so far, if he did he'd have attempted to take it off by now. Couple that with the fact Cumber flexed his way out of said restraints without having to turn into a higher form and it really doesn't look like he had much a problem with them in the first place.

Fu doesnt feel threatened by anyone, he's just here to watch his action figures fight on his playset.
Wasn't it stated that Fu experimented on Cumber. implying that's where his tremendous power came from? It really isn't unbelievable that Fu is that strong since he is the son of Towa and Mira, he also has tons of DNA from saiyans etc. IIRC it was also said that the seal on the prison planet from Fu was the strongest seal or something along those lines.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:48 pm

Rakurai wrote:Vegeta: Xeno

Voice: Horikawa Ryou

Active as a Time Patroller

A Vegeta from another dimension.

Currently investigating the "Prison Planet" with Son Goku: Xeno and their children.

--

Oh that's interesting, apparently Gohan, Goten, Trunks, or all may also be inside the Prison Planet too. But it's left ambiguous as to whose kids it may be, as well as if it's only one or more, so I left it to encompass both Goku's and Vegeta's kids involved in the investigation.
Thank you! :thumbup:

For my own stuff, it is nice to see that they acknowledge Xeno Vegeta as being from another dimension obviously. Also, it is funny that Kaioshin of Time lets Xeno Vegeta being a Time Patroller while wearing a Time Breaker armor. :lol: That reminds me of my Saiyan Time Patroller in XV2, he wears Mira's armor.

It is inded interesting. Hopefully we got see them in the future somehow.

There is a new video showcasing some of the BR characters. Goku: BR and Vegeta: BR look great. Bardock: BR... Not so much, but I think I will get used to his new look in due time. Gine: BR is cute! :D And she really isn't cut out as a warrior! :lol: Paragus: BR doesn't keep his tail around his waist, that is a nice detail.

Vegeta: BR's Super Big Bang Attack.
Gine: BR's Assist Sling.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:08 am

Rakurai wrote:Oh that's interesting, apparently Gohan, Goten, Trunks, or all may also be inside the Prison Planet too. But it's left ambiguous as to whose kids it may be, as well as if it's only one or more, so I left it to encompass both Goku's and Vegeta's kids involved in the investigation.
It doesn't mention kids, it's just Goku and Vegeeta.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:20 am

CTAkuma wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote: Well, he one shot Cumber out of his strongest form (since Golden Great ape is stronger than SSJ3). He was strong enough to actual subdue Cumber and put the jacket and mask over him before. And he doesn’t seem to be threatened at all by Cumber throughout the whole arc.

Wasn't it stated that Fu experimented on Cumber. implying that's where his tremendous power came from? It really isn't unbelievable that Fu is that strong since he is the son of Towa and Mira, he also has tons of DNA from saiyans etc. IIRC it was also said that the seal on the prison planet from Fu was the strongest seal or something along those lines.
I dont believe so?

What you have to take into account is that Fu's power is stated to come from his father, and well, Mira hasn't shown himself to be at a level he can compete with UI.

And a strong magical spell doesnt equate to combat ability.

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:16 am

alakazam^ wrote:
Rakurai wrote:Oh that's interesting, apparently Gohan, Goten, Trunks, or all may also be inside the Prison Planet too. But it's left ambiguous as to whose kids it may be, as well as if it's only one or more, so I left it to encompass both Goku's and Vegeta's kids involved in the investigation.
It doesn't mention kids, it's just Goku and Vegeeta.
Backing this up with a second opinion.

Rakurai, it's possible you misread と共に (a somewhat formal phrase for "with") as と子供 ("and kids"; the second kanji looks similar and they share a reading, but it's actually different by one radical).
Last edited by Cipher on Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:34 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
Noitsnothim wrote:

Fu in game: forced Cumber to retreat when fighting vegito Blue, reverses burst and mix ball

Fu in manga: is too quick for even Vegeta, put the straight jacket on Cumber/restrained him, one shots golden oozaru Cumber as super Fu with ease(he cuts Cumber’s tail off very quick )

Fu in anime: reflects a ki blast from Goku Xeno ssj4 while in base, one shots Cumber golden using his own weird power.

It’s pretty obvious Fu is above Cumber, Fu is also way above Mira in terms of power

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:48 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:The Gameplay Model for the character known as Beets in Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission 5 does not look like a normal Saiyan... Or a normal person at all from his appearance.
got a link? I do want to see more on him. Does he or the new king vegeta model show any attacks?