"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:19 pm

Since all the other universes have the same structure as U7, do you think we'll eventually see the Dark Kings of their Demon Realms?

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:45 am

Majin Demigra wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:19 pm Since all the other universes have the same structure as U7, do you think we'll eventually see the Dark Kings of their Demon Realms?
They might but I think u7 is only a big deal because of Towa making demigra and freeing their imprisoned lord. At least in xenoverse its implied she started all this to free or avenge dabra.

I think zamasu might have killed all the other timelines demon realms except the present times.

Zamasu also said that the other timelines weren't as big a threat as blacks/the main so their demon realms can't be a bigger deal than ours.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:33 pm

Oh hey look, the SEC cards are out! A UI Omen Goku/Full Power Jiren switching card:

A Shenron SP card:

And the third one is a movie spoiler:

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:44 am

So there's a new PV trailer where Aeos is facing off against Goku, then it cuts to Demigra and Mechikabura having some sort of interaction, which i think is a flashback of how he died in the first place?

https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1548 ... hK5WIjVi1Q

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:53 pm

I'm so happy Demigra is coming back, I've been missing him. Definitely the best design out of the Demon Realm, and voice too!
And with him we should hopefully have Cell back too.

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:05 pm

Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:44 am So there's a new PV trailer where Aeos is facing off against Goku, then it cuts to Demigra and Mechikabura having some sort of interaction, which i think is a flashback of how he died in the first place?

Looks like a mix of Xenoverse and Heroes assets for the video.
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

supersaiyangodgogeta
Regular

Post by supersaiyangodgogeta » Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:07 am

Does anyone know where to find arcade translations for all the arcs from the Dark Demon Realm saga to the Ultra God mission?

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:30 pm

Glad Demigra is back as an antagonist, trough it really gives the impression they just can't not have demon villains every single year, lol.

I wish Ozotto and Cell would also come back so we could weap everything up nicely, but I know better than that.

Also, when should we get this anniversary's main character reveal? And who do you think it will be? (Possible Super Hero spoilers ahead) My own ramblings:
MCDaveG wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:05 pm
Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:44 am So there's a new PV trailer where Aeos is facing off against Goku, then it cuts to Demigra and Mechikabura having some sort of interaction, which i think is a flashback of how he died in the first place?

All assets are from Heroes actually, which is way it looks so jarring. Most of the main characters this arc don't even have updated, post-BM models yet because their priorities when it comes to that are just...weird. (Quick example: Tapion got a new model, but SSB Goku with his current, normal gi didn't)
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:12 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:30 pm Glad Demigra is back as an antagonist, trough it really gives the impression they just can't not have demon villains every single year, lol.

I wish Ozotto and Cell would also come back so we could weap everything up nicely, but I know better than that.

Also, when should we get this anniversary's main character reveal? And who do you think it will be? (Possible Super Hero spoilers ahead) My own ramblings:
MCDaveG wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:05 pm

All assets are from Heroes actually, which is way it looks so jarring. Most of the main characters this arc don't even have updated, post-BM models yet because their priorities when it comes to that are just...weird. (Quick example: Tapion got a new model, but SSB Goku with his current, normal gi didn't)

I just wish they'd play more with the alternate universe idea for new villains, or villains from U6 like Kamen and Oren

Xeno Goku Black
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Xeno Goku Black » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:01 pm

Where can I read the Ultra God Mission translations?

I asked about this before for the Universe missions and someone sent me a link to something on Google Drive and it was very good.

Is there one for Ultra God Mission?

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:49 am

Xeno Goku Black wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:01 pm Where can I read the Ultra God Mission translations?

I asked about this before for the Universe missions and someone sent me a link to something on Google Drive and it was very good.

Here

https://t.co/3DCISzkqRf

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:29 am

Gohan123 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:49 am
Xeno Goku Black wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:01 pm Where can I read the Ultra God Mission translations?

Here

Thanks man. If you see the next one let us know.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Xeno Goku Black
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Xeno Goku Black » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:46 am

Here

Thanks a bunch.

Shorty GZ2
Beyond Newbie

Post by Shorty GZ2 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:47 pm

Xeno Goku Black wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:46 am

Here

Thanks a bunch.
There's a separate thread for SDBH manga discussion, but it's a little quiet viewtopic.php?f=7&t=43937&start=360

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:39 am

New to the party… I have actually switched to the World Mission home version, because I am more and more dissapointed with Legends after years playing and have a question about differences.

How are the stories presented on arcade version? In the home game, it is basically jist themed fights without any exposition, but I see that there is a ton of lore about Mechikabura, Dark Demon realm etc. The story mode itself is pretty much outside of that and original for the game.
Is it just through the animated trailers or some articles in V-jump or does the arcade game has some story exposition to the fights? (Characters and text bubbles)

Sure it is simplistic fun for kids, but love the character designs, they actually look good. I love how the ROF arc Goku has a blue undershirt and Capsule logo and the Vegito in this version looks really cool.
The game brings in the after work satisfaction of DB fun, is rewarding and love the ton of characters.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:52 am

MCDaveG wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:39 am New to the party… I have actually switched to the World Mission home version, because I am more and more dissapointed with Legends after years playing and have a question about differences.

How are the stories presented on arcade version? In the home game, it is basically jist themed fights without any exposition, but I see that there is a ton of lore about Mechikabura, Dark Demon realm etc. The story mode itself is pretty much outside of that and original for the game.
Is it just through the animated trailers or some articles in V-jump or does the arcade game has some story exposition to the fights? (Characters and text bubbles)

Sure it is simplistic fun for kids, but love the character designs, they actually look good. I love how the ROF arc Goku has a blue undershirt and Capsule logo and the Vegito in this version looks really cool.
The game brings in the after work satisfaction of DB fun, is rewarding and love the ton of characters.
Yeah, the arcade has both text and voiced dialogue alongside the characters. If you want to know more, you could either look into the fan translations or you could try reading the manga (which order would be Dark Realm Mission -> Universe Mission -> Big Bang Mission -> Ultra God Mission). There are some big differences between the two mediums too.

There is also the promotional anime...but by now I just can't recommend it, personally. It doesn't even work as a very brief summary to the story anymore.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:40 am

MisteryOne wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:52 am
MCDaveG wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:39 am New to the party… I have actually switched to the World Mission home version, because I am more and more dissapointed with Legends after years playing and have a question about differences.

Yeah, the arcade has both text and voiced dialogue alongside the characters. If you want to know more, you could either look into the fan translations or you could try reading the manga (which order would be Dark Realm Mission -> Universe Mission -> Big Bang Mission -> Ultra God Mission). There are some big differences between the two mediums too.

There is also the promotional anime...but by now I just can't recommend it, personally. It doesn't even work as a very brief summary to the story anymore.
From what I get, the anime basically just promotes concrete cards, so it is a simple premise of heroes battle villains, with looks and forms based on actual cards right?

The anime sure is shallow, but I can see it appeal to the kids and somehow, the production value of the finished look is definitely higher than first half of DB Super series :lol:

But I will check the manga, thanks!

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:08 pm

Didn't we had a "God Mission" before? I feel like they are reusing titles lol
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:58 pm

I'm surprised we haven't gotten a Goku Black and Baby fusion by now

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:20 am

Noah wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:08 pm Didn't we had a "God Mission" before? I feel like they are reusing titles lol
Isn't it Ultra God Mission now though.