"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:56 pm

Oh look! Heroes being smart and doing the Golden Freeza/Golden Cooler pair before it could ever happen in the main series!

That's why I love Heroes.
P O W E R

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:57 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:06 pm I hope Goku Black gets a more dignified ending than Fused Zamasu, who was backstabbed and erased by that annoying ningen Hearts. He deserved better.
Tbh, Merged Zamasu in the previous arc was misused. I liked that he was there, but if Zamasu/Goku Black where in his place it would make for some good interactions too. Black beefing with Cumber.
P O W E R

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:41 pm

They cant seem to land on a consistent look for Golden Cooler tho. First he looks like his "5th" form but Golden, then he looked like Metal Cooler but Golden and now he looks like a combination of both.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:34 pm

goku the krump dancer wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:41 pm They cant seem to land on a consistent look for Golden Cooler tho. First he looks like his "5th" form but Golden, then he looked like Metal Cooler but Golden and now he looks like a combination of both.
Pretty sure he ''grew'' those 5th forms shoulder pads the very second he became Golden in Metal form the first time, check the episode where he fights Cumber and you'll see

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:42 am

Wait, is this form normal Coola or Metal Coola? I'm so confused.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:08 am

DNA wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:42 am Wait, is this form normal Coola or Metal Coola? I'm so confused.
Pretty sure it's Meta-Cooler, the tail is a major giveaway. Normal Cooler's golden form was an evolution of his 5th Form.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:55 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:59 amYeah... at this point I think it's clear that it's Goku Black. I assume something weird, probably involving time travel...
You know seeing how many times they had to retreat from the Future to the Past with the time machine, that could happen as it was never adressed that their travels could have created other timelines (which is possible as seen in the Cell arc). One of those timelines could be the one of this masked fella.
Grimlock wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:00 am
I was thinking here with my buttons... and why is the need of a Golden Coola? I mean not saying that he don't deserve a "further evolution" like his brother, but didn't Freeza addressed that he choosed the color to mimic the Super Saiyans? So not necessarily Coola needs to do the same, he could have chosen another color. The whole point of his character as seen in Movie 5 is to be one step ahead of his brother, but I guess this is demanding much of a side-series who only is interested in profit with toys and other official products.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:39 pm

Noah wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:55 pm
I was thinking here with my buttons... and why is the need of a Golden Coola? I mean not saying that he don't deserve a "further evolution" like his brother, but didn't Freeza addressed that he choosed the color to mimic the Super Saiyans? So not necessarily Coola needs to do the same, he could have chosen another color. The whole point of his character as seen in Movie 5 is to be one step ahead of his brother, but I guess this is demanding much of a side-series who only is interested in profit with toys and other official products.
Exactly. It's not like they think too hard on what to do. Grab transformation, give it to everyone, sell merch.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:56 pm

Noah wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:55 pmSo not necessarily Coola needs to do the same, he could have chosen another color.
Not necessarily but he was defeated by a Super Saiyan after all, just like his brother.
Noah wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:55 pmThe whole point of his character as seen in Movie 5 is to be one step ahead of his brother,
Yes. And to give him a new form is to put him above Freeza once again.
Noah wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:55 pmI guess this is demanding much of a side-series who only is interested in profit with toys and other official products.
Agreed. It's not like Dragon Ball Super and its movie aren't only interested in profit with toys and other official products. They sure know how to come up with compelling situations/forms without worrying whether it's gonna sell or not. Poor little Heroes...
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:39 pm

What if Black Clothes Man is... BROLY?

ZodiacBeast
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZodiacBeast » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:48 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:39 pm What if Black Clothes Man is... BROLY?
Put me out of my misery! :D

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:17 pm

Heroes used to be more creative in the past, before Resurrection of F if they had to do something new with Cooler he could have transformed into something completely new but then Frieza debuted his totally awesome recolor and of course it was a matter of time until Cooler got his own since they were gonna bring him back at some point, also when the original dark dragon ball quest first started many years ago Frieza was also the first holder and he was the only one who didn't transform into something new, now both guys with just a red ball in their chest and we are supposed to be excited for this? please at the very least fuse them so i can look foward to it a bit.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:28 pm

Xeno Cell and Broly also didn't transform into something new.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:11 pm

Grimlock wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:28 pm Xeno Cell and Broly also didn't transform into something new.
Xeno Cell did, into that old DBO form that looks like a giant bug

Broly didn't but he was already a SS4 and there wasn't anything else he could become anyway, Frieza on the other hand has a vairety of forms and they could have done something with him if they really wanted to, not even asking for a brand new form but a 5th form of sorts like Cooler would have worked and yeah i know that Frieza is not supposed to be able to transform beyond what he already is but who cares? the game is all about (or used to be) about crazy new things and they don't really need to explain their reasons beyond what they themselves make up along the way,

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:36 am

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:10 pm

BBM7 Secrets
Nothing really groundbreaking.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:59 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:10 pm BBM7 Secrets

<Unnecessarily-quoted large images snipped by moderator>

Red Mask Saiyan's attack is "Darkness Impact"
Except Vegeta's Final Impact, there is another "Impact"-named technique feed by someone?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:08 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:59 pm
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:10 pm BBM7 Secrets

<Unnecessarily-quoted large images snipped by moderator>

Red Mask Saiyan's attack is "Darkness Impact"
Except Vegeta's Final Impact, there is another "Impact"-named technique feed by someone?
Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku uses a Super Attack called Meteor Impact, Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta uses a Super Attack called Ultimate Impact, and Jiren uses a Super Attack called Power Impact.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:12 pm

Is there really a necessity to quote not once, but twice a post containing large images?

Common sense, where are you?

~ War of the Dinobots ~

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:44 pm

Wait so the hooded man is someone different than Black?