"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xeogran
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Xeogran » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:14 pm

Dragotaker wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:44 pm
Xeogran wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:38 am So with BM10 concluding the Fake Universe arc, does this mean we're going back to Fu as the main antagonist? I missed him :P
Source? I know we have at least two more episodes until the new arc next year so i thought the current story was to end just right before then.
The promos state that the battle with Crimson ends here, and since he's the main boss of this arc I came to that conclusion.
Here: https://twitter.com/dbh_10th/status/1428620316461342729

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:03 pm

New mission starts on Spring of next year, so assuming that means March we would still have a couple BMs to go. While it's possible that they could just focus those last ones in the return of Fu and Xeno Goku/Vegeta, I personally highly doubt that. Seems a lot more logical to end the arc when Big Bang Mission ends. Not to mention Vegetto lasted fused three whole missions (BM4 to BM6) so it seems weird that Gogeta would just vanish after BM10- specially hsving in mind that UI Goku and Berserker Vegeta vs Crimson is also part of it, so Gogeta will probably just show up at the end, so the last battle would start but not end next month. On top of that, they need to collect the Dragonballs to get oit of the fake universe, and even in the manga they only have three oit of seven.

Even if they do defeat Crimson now, something huge is obviously coming for the anniversary. So either they do indeed go the Rosé 4 route, or there is some type of twist with a new villain that forces Gogeta to get a new form or something. Broly is still around, but he is already dumb powerful and he got Limit Breaker literally montes ago, so I don't think he will be the last enemy either.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:44 pm

I wonder if they'll do Rose 4 vs controlled Berserk Gogeta. How funny would would Kaioken controlled Beserk Gogeta look.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:47 am

Damn, being away from the Internet for several days is enough to lose track of everything.

But I'm just gonna say that if the Hooded Man turns out to be Bardock then I'm all for it. As "I threw away such concept as my name" would also give him a new layer to develop just as it would do for Goku. It would be an all-new Bardock, one that can even and seemingly relegate his Saiyan connections.

Dragon Ball Heroes has no history of giving a character someone else's technique, so the Hooded Man having the Full Charge Rebellion Edge can only mean one thing (I won't rule out the possibility of someone other than Bardock having it, though. I never even imagined Heroes would give a sword based technique for Bardock, yet here we are...).

And if it's really Bardock, please let this be one great family reunion between him and Goku never seen before, not like what has always been done in what-if scenarios in videogames. I'd like a decent conversation, and at least something more than just a "hint" that makes Goku realize that that man is his father.

I'll try to come back as soon as possible and keep up with the news.

Loved these two cards, by the way:

ImageImage
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:44 am

Grimlock wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:47 am Damn, being away from the Internet for several days is enough to lose track of everything.

But I'm just gonna say that if the Hooded Man turns out to be Bardock then I'm all for it. As "I threw away such concept as my name" would also give him a new layer to develop just as it would do for Goku. It would be an all-new Bardock, one that can even and seemingly relegate his Saiyan connections.

Dragon Ball Heroes has no history of giving a character someone else's technique, so the Hooded Man having the Full Charge Rebellion Edge can only mean one thing (I won't rule out the possibility of someone other than Bardock having it, though. I never even imagined Heroes would give a sword based technique for Bardock, yet here we are...).

And if it's really Bardock, please let this be one great family reunion between him and Goku never seen before, not like what has always been done in what-if scenarios in videogames. I'd like a decent conversation, and at least something more than just a "hint" that makes Goku realize that that man is his father.

I'll try to come back as soon as possible and keep up with the news.

Loved these two cards, by the way:

ImageImage
Doesn't Bardock use the Kamehameha in heroes?

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:45 pm

Did I read Majin Omega Shenron in this thread? That's silly, but the kinda silly that I'm interested to see lol
Xeogran wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:28 pmSupersonic Warriors 2 for DS!
Probably the best DB game regarding What-Ifs stories.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:23 pm

There are rumors on Twitter that the 3 SECS are: Gogeta BM, Bardock, and Majin Zamasu. It kind of makes if we assume this Bardock would actually be the Warrior in Black uncloaked and with Majin Zamasu, Gogeta stands out as the only one not showcasing a new form.

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:30 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:23 pm There are rumors on Twitter that the 3 SECS are: Gogeta BM, Bardock, and Majin Zamasu. It kind of makes if we assume this Bardock would actually be the Warrior in Black uncloaked and with Majin Zamasu, Gogeta stands out as the only one not showcasing a new form.
Majin Zamasu? That's an interesting choice. It'd be the fused version, I'm assuming? But I guess that if it's just Twitter rumours for now we'll just have to wait and see.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:38 pm

I don't like the sound of Majin Zamasu. Like, at all.

Why does Zamasu always get mistreated and humiliated in Heroes. First backstabbed and "erased" by Hearts and now taken over by the Majin sorcery, really :( Although he's that prideful that he might pull a Vegeta and simply resist the mind-control.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:36 pm

If it's the unfused Zamasu, we could end up getting Majin Merged Zamasu with SS3 hair. That's... really unique, trough I have a bit of a hard time picturing it as a good-looking design for my tastes lol

This has me really intrigued. Does this mean Babidi is back somehow then? Otherwise it would see really random to see these Majin versions popping out of nowhere.

Gogeta:BM as a SEC is disappointing since he already has an UR card... But maybe he will get a new form later on, who knows. I must say, despite how underwhelming I found its premise, this arc keeps surprising me more and more.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:35 pm

Is controlled berserk blue suppose to be as strong as UI? Seems like a missed opportunity to not have Vegeta combine that with evolution.

Since evolution equals kaioken I would have had

Controlled beserk= sign

Controlled berserk evo= UI.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:23 pm

Seems safe to say that Bojack is done and not getting anything new. Well, at least they gave him an interesting motivation this time.
miguelnuva1 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:35 pm Is controlled berserk blue suppose to be as strong as UI? Seems like a missed opportunity to not have Vegeta combine that with evolution.

Since evolution equals kaioken I would have had

Controlled beserk= sign

Controlled berserk evo= UI.
I don't see why they can't be saving an Evolution equivalent for later. They are eventually going to give new forms to the CCs, but we have a lot of time until then (Xeno Trunks should get Blue first, and the two main Xenos will probably get something new by then too). So there is no need to Rush things.

As for if the current form is equal to UI... We don't have concrete evidence, but we do know it's stronger than SS4 Limit Breaker (at least in the manga, per the latest chapter) and, in the arcade previews for BM10, Goku asks Vegeta to let him be the first one to fight Crimson. Which imho implies that they are on similar footing at the very least, otherwise there wpuld be no point on Vegeta agreeing.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:58 pm

Leaks are out

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-cpcT2VQAQ ... name=large

Broly SSJ4LB, Dr. Wheelo, Majin/King Of Destruction Omega Shenron, Goku Black SSJ3 Rose (Full Power), Gogeta Blue Evolution, Bojack(Full Power)/bardock ss3/ssGod Cumber (?), Hearts.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:41 pm

No SSR4 Black, thank god.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:26 am

Something that occurred to me: maybe Bardock is involved because the very first Goku that Goku Black killed was Goku from Dragon Ball Minus? I said once that one way Goku Black could kill a lot of Gokus is if he goes back in time and kills Pilaf saga Goku, then 21st tournarment Goku and so on... But maybe he really went to the very beginning and started doing so.

This actually would explain Bardock's involvement, lack of headband and even his decision to throw away his Saiyan connections, maybe even Gine was killed (as she was with Goku the whole time). I honestly don't think Heroes would do this but damn if it woudn't be one heck of a plot...

Anyway, speaking of Super Saiyan 4 (which I had doubted Heroes would give this form for someone now, considering it's always been for November's set), Dimps hasn't said anything about this year's anniversary event yet, has they? Normally we'd get a confirmation around this time. Hopefully they say something in the next few days, though. Last year no one got a new form, it would be a bummer if no one gets it this year too.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:34 am

YES! Gogeta finally got something new, and it being Evolution is a cool parallel to both Kaioken Blue Vegetto and Limit Breaker Vegetto 4. I suppose they will save Berserk Controlled for Vegeta only just like UI is just for Goku.

Crimson looks really cool with that eye thing. This seems to deny the Majin Zamasu rumours tho, as there is no way he would be one of the SECs instead of him. But I do wonder where Majin Omega comes out from then.
ZombieVito wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:41 pm No SSR4 Black, thank god.
Not yet anyways. Anniversary is on next mission, so if they are throwing such "hype" things at us already they must be confident on whatever will happen then. And whatever we like it or not, a Rosé 4 would be a neat thing for a lot of people.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:08 am

Oh thank God there is no Majin Zamasu.

Zamasu was already disrespected enough in Heroes without being turned into a puppet of Babidi. The only interesting thing about this would have been if it was the normal or Fused Zamasu who got turned, but I'll pass.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:37 pm

It feels so weird seeing Black with.. muscles. And also shirtless. He's always been unique by being thin.
This feels out of character for him, and I think that's something they shouldn't have done.
Goku Black is meant to be mysterious and calm, not a brute...

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:48 pm

Someone please tell me that shirtless brute in the middle of the picture is not Goku Black...

I have always preferred Normal Zamasu and Fused Zamasu to Goku Black (an unpopular opinion for sure), because I think the Supreme Kais are cooler than the Saiyans in general (also an unpopular opinion); but I always appreciated how Black was not as muscular and bulky as the normal Saiyans, and wore elegant clothing like the true God he is.

It saddens me if Heroes were to turn Black into a shirtless bulky brute, like Broly or any other Saiyan really. I don't like that design at all, it's kind of Black's whole shtick to be very thin; as this subtly indicates that he is not a real barbarian, but a God in a barbarian's body.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:28 am

SupremeKai25 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:48 pm Someone please tell me that shirtless brute in the middle of the picture is not Goku Black...

I have always preferred Normal Zamasu and Fused Zamasu to Goku Black (an unpopular opinion for sure), because I think the Supreme Kais are cooler than the Saiyans in general (also an unpopular opinion); but I always appreciated how Black was not as muscular and bulky as the normal Saiyans, and wore elegant clothing like the true God he is.

It saddens me if Heroes were to turn Black into a shirtless bulky brute, like Broly or any other Saiyan really. I don't like that design at all, it's kind of Black's whole shtick to be very thin; as this subtly indicates that he is not a real barbarian, but a God in a barbarian's body.
Look at his waist.