"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Scientist Fu » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:55 pm

They will probably use him when the right time comes. I still want to see a fight between Z Broly and Cumber and also Z Broly vs S Broly (if it ever happens) with some interaction, that'd be pretty cool. I also wanted to see Z Broly vs Kale/Caulifla and see their reactions too, but oh well, that's just me fanboying.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:23 am

Will the next Big Bang Mission be in November? That's a long wait :(

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:16 am

I mean unless something changed, we get a new Mission every two months. So it should indeed mean BM11 is on the anniversary on November. Then if BM12 is the last Big Bang Mission, a new arc should start on March.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:29 pm

What a good time to be a Bardock fan (in contrast to Vegetto fans!). All of a sudden, he gets this major spotlight in Heroes and Dragon Ball Super. For the next two months (if there's an anniversary livestream), if Heroes finally intends to reveal Warrior in Black's identity, there will be another wave of Bardock content coming (and hopefully there's an extended flashback in the manga depicting him).

Maybe Bardock even gets a new form, Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker, perhaps? Or considering how he has been portrayed as sort of a "good guy" for a decade now, maybe he gets Super Saiyan God.

October is also the anniversary month of Bardock TV Special. They never did anything related to it, nor do I expect anything to be done, but who knows.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Aim
Banned

Post by Aim » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:56 am

Can someone explain how tf Black died from his mask breaking?

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:34 am

Aim wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:56 am Can someone explain how tf Black died from his mask breaking?
He didn't die from that in the game, he was killed by Goku and the Warrior in Black. If you mean the anime, unless it has something to do with what Super 17 said about the mask weakness, it probably was just added for dramatic effect like how Gogeta broke Hearts' glasses and Core. Or typical Toei bs of course

Aim
Banned

Post by Aim » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:10 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:34 am
Aim wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:56 am Can someone explain how tf Black died from his mask breaking?
He didn't die from that in the game, he was killed by Goku and the Warrior in Black. If you mean the anime, unless it has something to do with what Super 17 said about the mask weakness, it probably was just added for dramatic effect like how Gogeta broke Hearts' glasses and Core. Or typical Toei bs of course
What happened in the game? How did Goku and Warrior in Black of all people kill a Black that constantly gets stronger?

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:21 am

Aim wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:10 pm
What happened in the game? How did Goku and Warrior in Black of all people kill a Black that constantly gets stronger?
Simple, he was defeated but not killed by Evolution Gogeta. When he was on his last legs the Warrior in Black let some of his ki to Goku so he could at least transform into SS, and they killed him with a combined attack as Crimson shouted (in a delightfully dubbed line btw, I love Nozawa) Son Goku's name. There are clips to it on Twitter, I dunno if we are allowed to share them here.

The mask still gave him part of his power tho, as evidenced by the red eyes. Still, breaking the mask was not what killed him, he was just surpassed in power by Gogeta and then killed when he was too weak to even fight back.

We could also wait to see his death in the manga as well, since Hearts died there in a different way too.

Aim
Banned

Post by Aim » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:42 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:21 am
Simple, he was defeated but not killed by Evolution Gogeta. When he was on his last legs the Warrior in Black let some of his ki to Goku so he could at least transform into SS, and they killed him with a combined attack as Crimson shouted (in a delightfully dubbed line btw, I love Nozawa) Son Goku's name. There are clips to it on Twitter, I dunno if we are allowed to share them here.

The mask still gave him part of his power tho, as evidenced by the red eyes. Still, breaking the mask was not what killed him, he was just surpassed in power by Gogeta and then killed when he was too weak to even fight back.

We could also wait to see his death in the manga as well, since Hearts died there in a different way too.
What do I search on Twitter to find it? I love Nozawa!

I feel that Crimson should have been around longer, or escaped, or died as Fused Zamasu. That way it feels as if Goku Black is an unstoppable force.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:57 am

The manga is handling Cumber really well I must say, but it annoys me because it reminds me that he felt like filler in other content so far, even in the arcade. Not as bad as Bojack but still, it really feels like they were not able to handle so many characters (it doesn't help they kept adding random Majin ones!). It also sets up Crimson's regeneration way earlier which is good as it felt out of nowhere in the anime and arcade.
Aim wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:42 pm

I feel that Crimson should have been around longer, or escaped, or died as Fused Zamasu. That way it feels as if Goku Black is an unstoppable force.
@DBSChronicles posted a short video of the end of BM10 a while back iirc.

I personally think it's nice to finally see him being in a truly cornered situation as we never got that on the FT arc, but he definetly was defeated too quickly. Overall this whole mission felt really rushed, I can only hope they are making room for a good final showdown with Fu.

Aim
Banned

Post by Aim » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:20 am

MisteryOne wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:57 am The manga is handling Cumber really well I must say, but it annoys me because it reminds me that he felt like filler in other content so far, even in the arcade. Not as bad as Bojack but still, it really feels like they were not able to handle so many characters (it doesn't help they kept adding random Majin ones!). It also sets up Crimson's regeneration way earlier which is good as it felt out of nowhere in the anime and arcade.
Aim wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:42 pm

@DBSChronicles posted a short video of the end of BM10 a while back iirc.

I personally think it's nice to finally see him being in a truly cornered situation as we never got that on the FT arc, but he definetly was defeated too quickly. Overall this whole mission felt really rushed, I can only hope they are making room for a good final showdown with Fu.
Ah yes I found it. It’s a shame, Black is always done dirty, he doesn’t get either enough time, or he goes out of character, Black never striked me as the type to destroy planets and he strikes me as the calm sinister type that wouldn’t lose his temper.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:20 am

BM11 Key Visual:
Live Stream with new Anime episode on October 24, 5:00 PM JST
We might be finally getting SS4 Gogeta in story-relevant content!

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:39 am

I knew it! They'll be the main duo for the next episode :D

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:06 am

Gt91 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:39 am I knew it! They'll be the main duo for the next episode :D
Will Fu transform? I'm having a really hard time imagining these two powerhouses fighting against a kid :lol:
That would instantly make him one of the strongest DB characters out there.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:21 am

Xeogran wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:06 am
Gt91 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:39 am I knew it! They'll be the main duo for the next episode :D
Will Fu transform? I'm having a really hard time imagining these two powerhouses fighting against a kid :lol:
You are right! :lol:
Yes, i think something new is coming. Maybe a power up for Fu or ss4 for Goku Black. I can see limit breaker ss4 Gogeta as well, next to Blue evolution Gogeta. Or... maybe not, too much power :lol:

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:46 am

Gt91 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:21 am
Xeogran wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:06 am
Yes, i think something new is coming. Maybe a power up for Fu or ss4 for Goku Black. I can see limit breaker ss4 Gogeta as well, next to Blue evolution Gogeta. Or... maybe not, too much power :lol:
Wasn't Crimson (this alternate Goku Black) destroyed or am I missing something?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:52 am

Ah, there it is. I was starting to think they wouldn't do the anniversary event this year, they sure took their time to announce it. Hopefully this year's event is better than last year's.

At the very least, we are going to get a sneak peek/teaser and the name of the next series, since we are down to the last two BBM missions. Curious to see what's coming next.

(Please give someone a new transformation, thank you!).
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:06 am

I... don't know what to make of this. On a vacuum, I would love to see a doble Gogeta team up, it's only fair after we got two Vegettos. But... why on hell did they have Gogeta defuse so quickly if he is going to appear in the very next mission? Why not keep him around like they did with Vegetto Blue back in the previous arc? Guess we have to wait and see, but still, this feels dumb in-universe (specially since just when they were trapped in time the Xenos were already fused as Vegetto). I wonder of SS4 Gogeta will use his Kaioken or they will give him Limit Breaker even if its kind of redundant on him.

I do wonder if them spamming fusions so much means they may try new ones in the future (merged Goku I guess?), and specially, what will be the big thing for the anniversary. Broly can come back -again :yawn: - but he can't get any new form, we know Cell is still really weak from the arcade dialogue, and Crimson was killed. So... Who is left?

Weird that the promo shows regular SS4 Gogeta and not Xeno.
SupremeKai25 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:46 am
Xeogran wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:06 am Will Fu transform? I'm having a really hard time imagining these two powerhouses fighting against a kid :lol:
Yeah, he isn't around anymore. I guess they could make up some excuse to bring him back but that seems unlikely, why would they kill him in the first place then?

Fu is probably the final enemy which makes sense given that they claimed BM was "Fu's story" (and yet for this entire arc the villain was someone who tricked him lol)

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:10 am

MisteryOne wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:06 am
SupremeKai25 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:46 am

Yeah, he isn't around anymore. I guess they could make up some excuse to bring him back but that seems unlikely, why would they kill him in the first place then?

Fu is probably the final enemy which makes sense given that they claimed BM was "Fu's story" (and yet for this entire arc the villain was someone who tricked him lol)
Yes, this.
Maybe he just vanished in time or something else. I dont' know, but i think there's something more to see. At least, i hope it.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:45 am

Honestly if anyone came back it should be Fused Zamasu. Since he already survived Zeno's Erase technique...

But if he comes back to get SS4, I hope he stays dead :lol: