"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:41 pm

Since Younger Nappa with hair is confirmed (glad they kept that look from Bardock), I'll looking forward to Raditz: BR (if he shows up. Considering they are adapting material from Dragon Ball Minus, kid Raditz will most likely appear with Vegeta on that planet).
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:51 pm

Yo! I love how King Vegeta's Necklace is almost identical to Old Broly's necklace piece .. Interesting little easter egg there.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:53 pm

Something that must be noted before people get confused or whatever: UM5 or UM6 might not get an animated trailer.

The reason would be the same as why GM7 and GDM2 also did not have a trailer of their own; they were released around the time of the release of Movie 14 and Movie 15, respectively.

I don't know why Heroes does this but it just does it. So if you do not see the usual one-minute trailer for UM5 or UM6, it is because of Dragon Ball Super's movie. Hopefully that does not happen this time though and both missions get it.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:05 am

https://twitter.com/DB__ZGTKAISUPER/sta ... 8657170432

Does anyone know what the text next that new character says?

he really does look like a combination of Cell and Hit (why is Toriyama starting to base recent villain designs on Hit? First Kane from Jump Force now this new guy)
also looks like the Time Rift Zone from Xenoverse 2 might play an important role in this game's story (which I hope is canon to SDBH Arcade)

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:06 am

Noitsnothim wrote:https://twitter.com/DB__ZGTKAISUPER/sta ... 8657170432

he really does look like a combination of Cell and Hit (why is Toriyama starting to base recent villain designs on Hit? First Kane from Jump Force now this new guy)
also looks like the Time Rift Zone from Xenoverse 2 might play an important role in this game's story (which I hope is canon to SDBH Arcade)
"A mysterious, strong warrior appears too?!

First, the picture to the right. You can see the back of the mysterious warrior as he lingers in a fantastic space. To tell the truth, this is a brand-new character appearing for the first time in this work! Is he an enemy as expected, or an ally...?! Please await further information!!

Wearing a serious look, the mysterious warrior gazes intently our way! Somehow, he holds a big key to story mode?!"

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:17 am

Who said Toriyama designed this guy?
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:28 am

AnimeNation101 wrote:

Who said Toriyama designed this guy?
He usually designs some of the new original characters for Dragon Ball Games in some capacity. Do we know if he had a hand in Adult Fuu's design or not?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:10 pm

How many Golden Oozaru we have in this game?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:17 pm

Noah wrote:How many Golden Oozaru we have in this game?
GT Goku, Baby Vegeta, Gogeta, Broly and Cumber. Last two aren't really gold though, green and orange respectively.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:21 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:
Noah wrote:How many Golden Oozaru we have in this game?
GT Goku, Baby Vegeta, Gogeta, Broly and Cumber. Last two aren't really gold though, green and orange respectively.
Can we say that Broly is Golden :lol: more like Emerald :mrgreen:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:49 pm

Mmm are those tentacles on his head?

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:53 pm

Gt91 wrote:

He kind of resembles the head of a cobra, but with a flat face instead of the protruding snout.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:11 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Gt91 wrote:

He kind of resembles the head of a cobra, but with a flat face instead of the protruding snout.
Yeah, right.
He's interesting.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:44 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:https://youtu.be/zZDVupggK3U Here they are showing off New CP cards
Man, those Saiyan Blood CP characters look so cool in-game, reminds me of Street Fighter IV. Oh, btw, the Heroes site updated with UM5 stuff. The new scouter Xeno Gohan and Xeno Goten cards are indeed still Ultimate. Oh, and a bunch of new DBS Broly characters got added too:

Very fucking awesome thing to note, BR Gine isn't a SP card. SHE CAN FIGHT!
Bulma isn't playable yet though, right? Her card has the Capsule Corp logo which means she's support.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:35 pm

so is that a scar on beets' face? if it is, perhaps theres a link to brolys chest scar?

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:41 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:so is that a scar on beets' face? if it is, perhaps theres a link to brolys chest scar?
I think it's his cheek bone

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:20 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:so is that a scar on beets' face? if it is, perhaps theres a link to brolys chest scar?
The one completely new saiyan we get and he’s skinny. I don’t know whats with Toriyama and his modern saiyan style being skinny saiyans but this mean Beets legit looks like some food deprived, starving character. And on top of that, someone who hasn’t slept in a while. At least give them Shallot levels of muscle
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:17 am

AnimeNation101 wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote:
The one completely new saiyan we get and he’s skinny. I don’t know whats with Toriyama and his modern saiyan style being skinny saiyans but this mean Beets legit looks like some food deprived, starving character. And on top of that, someone who hasn’t slept in a while. At least give them Shallot levels of muscle
I dont see what the problem is with him being skinny. Not every saiyan was a fighter, just look at Gine compared to Fasha. I suspect, from the fanny pack and his appearance, he's probably a scientist/researcher, hence the lack of muscle. For all we know, he could help build the restraining device with Paragus?

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:49 am

Kanassa wrote: He usually designs some of the new original characters for Dragon Ball Games in some capacity. Do we know if he had a hand in Adult Fuu's design or not?
Rule of thumb, if they don't immediately say he designed a video game character then he probably didn't. Fuu is likely not his and the same goes for this new guy.

theshinobi

Post by theshinobi » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:10 am

Less than 24 hours to SDBH live event.