"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Sandubadear » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:35 pm

EveBlaze31 wrote:Sorry to bother you guys but does anyone know often sdbh manga updates is it monthly or something.
I think it's every two months? Not 100% sure.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:About Cooler I have the feeling we will see Golden Cooler :o
While Super was running it seemed like they weren't really allowed to do any original stuff with F content and beyond, but as soon as Super was coming to an end we got the Capsule Corp versions of characters and Blue for the avatars, so hopefully we start seeing stuff like Golden Cooler.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:10 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:About Cooler I have the feeling we will see Golden Cooler :o
While Super was running it seemed like they weren't really allowed to do any original stuff with F content and beyond, but as soon as Super was coming to an end we got the Capsule Corp versions of characters and Blue for the avatars, so hopefully we start seeing stuff like Golden Cooler.

I mean Frieza race avatars in both SDBH and Xenoverse have had Golden Form for a few years now. I think the time for Golden Cooler would be right

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:14 pm

I would rather have Platinum Cooler. Fits Cooler's motif of being one step ahead in development of Freeza.
He also needs something new to bring to the table along with the transformation.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:46 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:

I mean Frieza race avatars in both SDBH and Xenoverse have had Golden Form for a few years now. I think the time for Golden Cooler would be right
Oh yeah, forgot about that.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:14 am

That'll be so lame, i already hated the fact that Freeza's new form for his movie was just a recolor and now for Cooler to do the same??? he might as well stay as he is now and call it a day, seriously i want for at least him to be able to go a different route and by that i don't mean ''Silver'', ''Platinum'' or whatever other recolors.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:11 am

I think they might leave Cooler as he is in hopes of doing something with him in the anime instead.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:21 am

sintzu wrote:I think they might leave Cooler as he is in hopes of doing something with him in the anime instead.
What....

GuanYu

Post by GuanYu » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:36 am

Dragotaker wrote:
That'll be so lame, i already hated the fact that Freeza's new form for his movie was just a recolor and now for Cooler to do the same??? he might as well stay as he is now and call it a day, seriously i want for at least him to be able to go a different route and by that i don't mean ''Silver'', ''Platinum'' or whatever other recolors.

That'll be so cool

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:39 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
sintzu wrote:I think they might leave Cooler as he is in hopes of doing something with him in the anime instead.
What....
When it comes back assuming the next movie is a success.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:54 am

sintzu wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
What....
When it comes back assuming the next movie is a success.
Do you think Bojack will return for a grudge match? Or Broly and Paragus?

The movies arent getting used in the anime

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:49 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:Do you think Bojack will return for a grudge match? Or Broly and Paragus?

In a recent interview they said Kale was created because of how popular Broly was so I wouldn't put it past them. You may be right and we won't get Cooler himself but possibly someone else with the same form that could've been given to him in heroes.

DI297
Beyond Newbie

Post by DI297 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:53 am

I hope they don't make him golden, he already has his metal cooler form and that's more than enough, golden is just a recolor of that but stronger.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:01 am

sintzu wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:Do you think Bojack will return for a grudge match? Or Broly and Paragus?

In a recent interview they said Kale was created because of how popular Broly was so I wouldn't put it past them. You may be right and we won't get Cooler himself but possibly someone else with the same form that could've been given to him in heroes.
Basing something off Broly is not using Broly...

If anyone is getting a Cooler-ish form its Frost, Cooler himself is up for use as a movie character

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:01 am

sintzu wrote:

So, no, Cooler isn't being used in the Anime.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:51 pm

I kind of hope Coola is going to stay as a Time Patroller, fulfilling the "Good doesn't mean Nice" role

IIRC Freeza stated he based the Golden form on the Super Saiyan forme, hence the color, so I guess Coola could turn Platinum

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:47 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:I kind of hope Coola is going to stay as a Time Patroller, fulfilling the "Good doesn't mean Nice" role

IIRC Freeza stated he based the Golden form on the Super Saiyan forme, hence the color, so I guess Coola could turn Platinum
Maybe Cooler will go blue to make fun of Goku, Vegeta and Trunks
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:04 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:I kind of hope Coola is going to stay as a Time Patroller, fulfilling the "Good doesn't mean Nice" role
While I don't know if he needs to be a Time Patroller specifically, it'd be one hell of a waste to not keep him around and use him more. I know I'm more interested in this little Cooler plot than I was in the entire previous arc, and I tend to get interested and positive responses from people when I post about it myself. Him being here may just be a parallel to Frieza helping out in the Tournament of Power, but damn if it doesn't capture an audience.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:57 pm

The current story isn't even about the Time Patrol, Goku Xeno has the 1-star DB, but the main characters are the Super versions of Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks and not their Xeno counterparts, so Coola probably won't have anything with the Time Patrol.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:02 pm

Sandubadear wrote:The current story isn't even about the Time Patrol, Goku Xeno has the 1-star DB, but the main characters are the Super versions of Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks and not their Xeno counterparts, so Coola probably won't have anything with the Time Patrol.
I don't like that people say they are the "Super versions" of the characters, they aren't, they are from another split timeline that was the same as Super up to a certain point (I'm assuming the FT Arc).
Also, the Time Patrol are still involved, aren't they? Or did they just drop them after the first mission?