"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragotaker
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:10 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
goku the krump dancer wrote:I feel this Zamasu is more or less just a husk being used for Machikabula’s bidding. I’d argue that even if this is a fully resurrected Merged Zamasu despite his seemingly “me and only me” nature he’s still pretty damn naive in the grand scheme of things and Machikabula is certainly more powerful than he is especially in his now current “Prime”. So I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a pawn through and through on top of the fact that he now has the time Kaioshin brainwashed as well.

Also I’m surprised that no one commented on his mission this time is to Usurp and destroy the Omni King! I don’t think the stakes can get any bigger than this!
Mechikabura as far as we know is nothing to do with this arc. His arc is tagging along to a seperate one that begins after the PP saga. He also lacks the dark empire staple of having added masks/markings etc. He's more likely here of his own choice, with 'an enemy of my enemy' mentality, and of everyone in the series, HE Has the biggest beef with Zeno of the canon characters.

Getting rid of Zeno would most likely mean being able to go ahead on his original plan, on grounds he gives another universe to these tuffle characters. How Hearts factors in I have no idea, but Cumber is probably just going to be the wild card/dumb muscle/2019's super saiyan 4 (assuming there is no mystery behind his mask and he's really some hilarious Xeno Raditz in the ultimate powerlevel scaling upset)
Mechikabura’s return is still before prison planet takes place even the 8th anniversary guide confirms this, Demigra attacks the time nest as soon as the Time Patrol got back after the supreme Kai of time used her power to seal mechikabura

EDIT

Well guys! Kefla officially has ssj2 in game!
Wait what?? pretty sure we talked about this and the consensus was Prison planet was somewhere before Demigra came back, now if that's true then that means Mechakibura's saga could be reaching it's climax at the end of Universe Mission and that's not too far off...... does that mean everybody except Trunks will come back to their respective timelines??? because i'm sure something like that was mentioned at the end of SDBH but they said something about tagging along to the very end.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Grimlock wrote:Yeah, his name was posted here three pages ago. If people discussed putting the images in spoiler tag so to avoid visual pollution, you'd had already seen it.
DNA wrote:In these games, Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 really have no difference, there's barely a difference in the manga and anime.
Dimps did a wonderful job in Gogeta's and Vegetto's case though, better with the former because Vegetto actually gets kid Gohan's Super Saiyan 2 hairstyle for some reason (but it is more spiked in the cards).

Which, by the way and again, we still haven't seen Gotenks as a Super Saiyan 2. Don't know if I blame Dimps for only making one card for him with that form, or the players for not using the only card Gotenks has a Super Saiyan 2. :lolno:
There’s at-least a gotenks: adult ssj2 card I’m not sure about normal gotenks(kid) or the xeno variant
Last edited by S3 Hendrix on Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:15 pm

Grimlock wrote:Yeah, his name was posted here three pages ago. If people discussed putting the images in spoiler tag so to avoid visual pollution, you'd had already seen it.
That, chain quoting for no reason 5 posts just to say one line, double posting, etc. I would report but then I'm the asshole, not that reporting has fixed anything whatsoever. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Grimlock wrote:Dimps did a wonderful job in Gogeta's and Vegetto's case though, better with the former because Vegetto actually gets kid Gohan's Super Saiyan 2 hairstyle for some reason (but it is more spiked in the cards).
True, those are actually really cool and you can clearly see a difference.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:17 pm

Dragotaker wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Mechikabura as far as we know is nothing to do with this arc. His arc is tagging along to a seperate one that begins after the PP saga. He also lacks the dark empire staple of having added masks/markings etc. He's more likely here of his own choice, with 'an enemy of my enemy' mentality, and of everyone in the series, HE Has the biggest beef with Zeno of the canon characters.

Getting rid of Zeno would most likely mean being able to go ahead on his original plan, on grounds he gives another universe to these tuffle characters. How Hearts factors in I have no idea, but Cumber is probably just going to be the wild card/dumb muscle/2019's super saiyan 4 (assuming there is no mystery behind his mask and he's really some hilarious Xeno Raditz in the ultimate powerlevel scaling upset)
Mechikabura’s return is still before prison planet takes place even the 8th anniversary guide confirms this, Demigra attacks the time nest as soon as the Time Patrol got back after the supreme Kai of time used her power to seal mechikabura

EDIT

Wait what?? pretty sure we talked about this and the consensus was Prison planet was somewhere before Demigra came back, now if that's true then that means Mechakibura's saga could be reaching it's climax at the end of Universe Mission and that's not too far off...... does that mean everybody except Trunks will come back to their respective timelines??? because i'm sure something like that was mentioned at the end of SDBH but they said something about tagging along to the very end.
I’m 100% positive the mechikabura/demigra stuff in uvm happens after prison planet, unless prison planet takes place before the dark dragon balls and that whole plot too there’s no way it goes Dark dragon balls, prison planet, then mechikabura/demigra. It goes straight into the demigra/mechikabura stuff then prison planet after that

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:30 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:

EDIT

I’m 100% positive the mechikabura/demigra stuff in uvm happens after prison planet, unless prison planet takes place before the dark dragon balls and that whole plot too there’s no way it goes Dark dragon balls, prison planet, then mechikabura/demigra. It goes straight into the demigra/mechikabura stuff then prison planet after that
The only variable I can think of is how long it took Mechikabura to deal with the time maze chronoa locked him in. That doesnt seem like something he'd break out of in the time it took for demigra to show up and fight goku and his pals immediatly after they were sent home by Chronoa. I'd like to think it took longer than five namekian minutes

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:23 am

I thought the manga went straight from chronoa sacrificing herself to prison planet which is where the anime kicked in too.

Where are people experiencing the demigra attack story?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:11 am

TobyS wrote:I thought the manga went straight from chronoa sacrificing herself to prison planet which is where the anime kicked in too.

So far it's arcade-only. Prison Planet obv has more appeal since it ties in with the Super continuity.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:24 pm

Rakurai wrote:
TobyS wrote:I thought the manga went straight from chronoa sacrificing herself to prison planet which is where the anime kicked in too.

So far it's arcade-only. Prison Planet obv has more appeal since it ties in with the Super continuity.
So are there like play thoroughs on YouTube that'd allow me to see this story?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

theshinobi

Post by theshinobi » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:40 pm

Where are the translations for chapter 5 ?

gantarat

Post by gantarat » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:56 pm

Gohan123 wrote:Cover

Official HQ Pic release yet ?

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:03 am

Re: Mechickaboola story and its chronological relationship to the Prison Planet/Universal Conflict arcs.

I'm fairly certain it takes place afterward. Not only does the Higuchi interview in the 8th anniversary book not mention a specific timeline placement for it (as far as I recall; I guess I can check again), in the latest manga chapter, Vegeta: Xeno states that Old Kaioshin gave them the Potara, which would seem to imply they're working with him in the meantime. (In the previous arc, the Kaioshin of Time gives them their Potara, so presumably she's still missing.)

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:48 am

gantarat wrote:
Gohan123 wrote:Cover

cut
Official HQ Pic release yet ?

http://www.teamsaiyajin.it/wp-content/u ... andina.png

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:48 am

Cipher wrote:Re: Mechickaboola story and its chronological relationship to the Prison Planet/Universal Conflict arcs.

I'm fairly certain it takes place afterward. Not only does the Higuchi interview in the 8th anniversary book not mention a specific timeline placement for it (as far as I recall; I guess I can check again), in the latest manga chapter, Vegeta: Xeno states that Old Kaioshin gave them the Potara, which would seem to imply they're working with him in the meantime. (In the previous arc, the Kaioshin of Time gives them their Potara, so presumably she's still missing.)
Go look in the story digest portion of the book

Also the way the mission set starts off here’s the dialogue https://youtu.be/NzIvdreJy_w?t=4s

It starts right after mechikabura gets sealed it’s just a fact

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:58 pm

TobyS wrote:
Rakurai wrote:

So are there like play thoroughs on YouTube that'd allow me to see this story?
Yes but they're in Japanese. You'd be best off looking back through this thread for alakazam's translations.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Boulouki

Post by Boulouki » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:17 pm

Is that Dio's voice actor in 1:57!!?

https://youtu.be/5p0Q_fcy3xM

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:52 pm

Boulouki wrote:Is that Dio's voice actor in 1:57!!?

*anyone thinking Zamasu was the leader*
Kono Dio Da!!

Boulouki

Post by Boulouki » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:01 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:

Kono Dio Da!!
Imagine if he did the "Wryyyy" i would flip out lol

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:44 am

Boulouki wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

Kono Dio Da!!
Imagine if he did the "Wryyyy" i would flip out lol
I can only dream

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:45 am

I'm really hoping at the start, Goten is kidnapped and becomes the masked saiyan this arc, him and trunks going into super saiyan 4 for a last stand between the long term friends would be a dream come true. Then they snap goten out of it and super saiyan 4 gotenks xeno is the fusion to take on Mechikabura

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:45 pm

OMG Takehito Koyasu is the voice actor of Hatsu/Heart :o
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu