"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by SSJgogeto » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:52 pm

I'm probably overreacting, but just to be sure: it's said with all the letters that this guy is Goku Black?

Ilikepictures-meh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ilikepictures-meh » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:35 am

Gt91 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:47 am HQ Scans

https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1384 ... 17/photo/1
Looks like Cell is a "good guy" this time, at least for the time being with the cards partners

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:02 am

SSJgogeto wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:52 pm I'm probably overreacting, but just to be sure: it's said with all the letters that this guy is Goku Black?
He has Super Saiyan Rose.

It's him.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:30 am

SSJgogeto wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:52 pm I'm probably overreacting, but just to be sure: it's said with all the letters that this guy is Goku Black?
He said "Ningen" and "Subarashii" in a smug tone and in the same episode, it's him.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:18 am

ZombieVito wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:42 am
MisteryOne wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:26 am Turles has eyebrows and no pupils, very interesting. I assume nothing about it is revealed in the scans? Even the name?
ZombieVito wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:29 pm
No SS Black is good.

The less the manga is referenced the better. It also doesn't make sense for the anime version of Black.
It makes as much sense as Rosé being his default SS form really. Black's ki in the anime is a complete and nonsensical mess if you ask me. But agree to disagree on the manga part, this is not the place to discuss it.

I hope he still gets something new anyways. An evolved form of Rosé, Kaioken, anything. His mask being broken so soon makes me wonder if he will really be the big bad of this arc or not. Either way he better survives to meet Xeno Trunks.
Goku Black is a god and already has god ki in him. Turning Super Saiyan shouldn't turn his hair Yellow. Thankfully Toei didn't make the same mistake Toyo did.

Rose with Kaioken would be rad.
Goku Black is a god in the body of a mortal, not to mention Krillin and specially Trunks were able to feel his ki since the very start. Toriyama himself thought of SS Black, so if anything Toei did the mistake. Specially with how much Black kept bragging about mastering Goky's body yet he has not able to even go beyond SS1?

But still, this is Heroes, they could have fun messing around with concepts.
He talks about himself like he is not a mortal and has Rosé so yeah.

Speaking about saying with all letters, serms like Turles is judt called... well, Turles, on the scans. So nothing about his new form for now.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:11 am

Don't know why people think Black will use Super Saiyan when Heroes clearly follow the Super anime. Just look at Fused Zamasu and how he was clearly using his anime abilities only.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:56 pm

Now, c'mon people, it' obvious the real identity of the Red Masked Saiyan is Adult Goten!

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:05 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:56 pm Now, c'mon people, it' obvious the real identity of the Red Masked Saiyan is Adult Goten!
And then he'll reveal he's also... El Grande Padre himself?!

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:26 am

SECs predictions this time... I think a Super Vegeta from Cell arc is obvious. Then Rosé Crimson... and what could the other one be? Any ideas?
SupremeKai25 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:11 am Don't know why people think Black will use Super Saiyan when Heroes clearly follow the Super anime. Just look at Fused Zamasu and how he was clearly using his anime abilities only.
No one doubts they follow the anime. That still doesn't mean they can't use stuff from the manga considering:
- they already did it (Gamma Burst Flash, Hit taling off his skirt on the Hearts arc)
- it would not be any more crazy that SSG Vegeta, a concept explicitly stated to be Toyotaro's idea, suddenly showing up in the Broly movie despite always skipping to Blue in the anime
- this is Heroes we are talking about. The very same game with multiple versions of the same character, just from other dimensions.How are the Xenos not too much but SS Black is?

He obviously will not use it tho, now that we have seem he will go Rosé right away. I merely stated my disappointment at the lost oportunity to give him other SS forms. They are not limited at all with that stuff.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:18 am

MisteryOne wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:26 am SECs predictions this time... I think a Super Vegeta from Cell arc is obvious. Then Rosé Crimson... and what could the other one be? Any ideas?
SupremeKai25 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:11 am Don't know why people think Black will use Super Saiyan when Heroes clearly follow the Super anime. Just look at Fused Zamasu and how he was clearly using his anime abilities only.
No one doubts they follow the anime. That still doesn't mean they can't use stuff from the manga considering:
- they already did it (Gamma Burst Flash, Hit taling off his skirt on the Hearts arc)
- it would not be any more crazy that SSG Vegeta, a concept explicitly stated to be Toyotaro's idea, suddenly showing up in the Broly movie despite always skipping to Blue in the anime
- this is Heroes we are talking about. The very same game with multiple versions of the same character, just from other dimensions.How are the Xenos not too much but SS Black is?

He obviously will not use it tho, now that we have seem he will go Rosé right away. I merely stated my disappointment at the lost oportunity to give him other SS forms. They are not limited at all with that stuff.
I mean I didn't say it wouldn't make sense for Black to use Super Saiyan, this is Heroes after all, just that I find it unlikely. It is far more likely that Black will just stick to Rosé or try to find a higher power. If they want to double down on the fan-service they could give Black his own variation of Ultra Instinct.

But judging by how Fused Zamasu was treated (just a pawn who was taken out before the main battle...) I don't have high expectations for Black.

zenkaigoose

Post by zenkaigoose » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:40 pm

I ranked what I think are the best fights in Dragon Ball Heroes right now. I am now a Hearts fan boy, I think the character is really interesting and excited to see more from him. Hope you guys find the video interesting!

Video link :arrow: https://youtu.be/D7zKI7PGY1I
Always trying my best to be better

Official Youtube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCFBC2r4eC54ym-QKob3PUTQ

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:21 pm

zenkaigoose wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:40 pm I ranked what I think are the best fights in Dragon Ball Heroes right now. I am now a Hearts fan boy, I think the character is really interesting and excited to see more from him. Hope you guys find the video interesting!

There is no denying Goku vs Hearts was absolutely the best fight in SDBH so far.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

zenkaigoose

Post by zenkaigoose » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:35 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:21 pm
zenkaigoose wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:40 pm I ranked what I think are the best fights in Dragon Ball Heroes right now. I am now a Hearts fan boy, I think the character is really interesting and excited to see more from him. Hope you guys find the video interesting!

There is no denying Goku vs Hearts was absolutely the best fight in SDBH so far.
Absolutely, but I had no idea that much attention to the animation went into the show. So glad I decided to grow through the whole thing and document the fights. It was a lot of fun to see the absurdity and craziness of it all.
Always trying my best to be better

Official Youtube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCFBC2r4eC54ym-QKob3PUTQ

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:45 am

Fights that would be amazing to watch if the budget fro the show was that of an actual anime, with no time restrictions would be Cumber vs Toppo (more like how it was done in the manga tbh), Jiren vs Zamasu, Zamsu vs Kefla, KKx20 Blue Goku vs GGA Cumber and Blue Evolution Vegeta vs Kamioren (Ultimate Kamioren as well).

Gogeta vs Ultimate Godslayer Herats left some things to be desired after that amazing Super HErats vs SSB Goku fight.
P O W E R

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:46 pm

I'm still hoping we get a fun old Broly vs New Broly thing, but I feel like they'll avoid touching new Broly out of fear of him being used again in real continuity...
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:19 am

About Vegeta, seems to be Evolution with regular blue colour and a darker aura (it's a new form).

https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1387 ... 76/photo/1

Turles

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:55 am

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:33 am

For whatever reason, despite not digging Crimson's outfit too much, he does look great in Rosé with a broken mask, bonus points for the Red eyes. For the rest...
I wonder who will break Crimson's mask and why he is using it on the first place.

dbzfan7 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:46 pm I'm still hoping we get a fun old Broly vs New Broly thing, but I feel like they'll avoid touching new Broly out of fear of him being used again in real continuity...
Same here, and I was also hoping for a DBS Broly vs Cumber battle. But it seems like we Will only get a Z Broly- Cumber match if anything.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:21 pm

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:08 pm

Why put things in spoiler tabs? Anyone whos interested in upcoming material is obviously visiting the tread for that reason.

So Turles is harnessing the same power as Cumber? Hence the hair?
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels