"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:45 pm

Is this the longest one yet?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:03 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:45 pm Is this the longest one yet?
Seems like Limit breaker is just an extra juiced up Full Power SSJ4

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:25 am

Anyone notice that Pan's ki was yellow? you know what that could mean (Incoming Super Saiyan Pan)

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:27 am

So if that particular scene from the animated BBM3 trailer (seen in this PV trailer) reflects what will happen in the arcade, the way to achieve Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker is the same as its previous state, all sending their energies without holding hands (a detail that may or may not be important...). Toei had to give Xeno Pan a golden aura despite the hair still being black, hadn't they?

Kaio of North's original voice actor is still sick or he retired? The difference is noticeable.

I actually have no clue about who could be the SECs this time around. Well I bet one will be an old character and they will remake an iconic scene from the series.

Xeno Vegeta performing Dragon Fist is cool as a CAA mechanic, but if it appears in the anime might be weird. It's still possible that only Xeno Goku's Dragon Fist technique is the one that will appear in the anime.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

JeffBelmont

Post by JeffBelmont » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:50 am

Will the scenes shown in this video appear in the promotional anime or just the Heroes short commercial?

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:55 am

So would LB Ssj4 technically be Ssj4 God thanks to Trunks, Goku, and Vegeta giving them energy in their god forms?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:41 am

Majin Demigra wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:55 am So would LB Ssj4 technically be Ssj4 God thanks to Trunks, Goku, and Vegeta giving them energy in their god forms?
No, because they're a saiyan short to complete the ritual.

The Black Reaper

Post by The Black Reaper » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:02 am

ShadowVezon wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:17 am
Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:05 am Turles makes an appearance as a ghost warrior in the PP Saga of the SDBH Manga when Cooler & Future Trunks are sent away to another area to fight Hatchiyack (who was in his Super Grudge Amplification form) and horribly done dirty I wish Fu would have brought him back as well in Big Bang Mission
That happens in the game as well (also Ozotto briefly fights Majin Turles while running off with the Dragon Balls, but there's no plot relevance to it) but Goku and Vegeta weren't there for that. They did have a minor fight with the Crusher Corps in UM4, but Turles himself wasn't present.
I heard that CC Goku and Vegeta did fight King of Destruction Turles in UVM.I'm not sure if it's true.
Scientist Fu wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:00 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:58 am
Scientist Fu wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:48 am Someone said on Twitter that they met them in the arcade that's why they recognized them but not Janemba. I'm not sure if that's true though, but that sounds about right.
It wouldn't be the first time they met Bojack actually.

I don't know about Turtles, but Bojack was there in the Prison Planet arc. Only in the opening for the anime, but ig it counts?
I think so ... I remember we even saw Bojack on Fu's TV screen in the prison planet.
Bojack had one of the “Special” Dragon Balls on Prison Planet.

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:54 am

Grimlock wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:27 am I actually have no clue about who could be the SECs this time around. Well I bet one will be an old character and they will remake an iconic scene from the series.
One of them will have to be Honey Pan, since she was advertised as being in BM3 and we haven't seen her card yet. I've no clue who the other two will be, especially since all the new Universe Creation characters seem to have been accounted for.
The Black Reaper wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:02 am I heard that CC Goku and Vegeta did fight King of Destruction Turles in UVM.I'm not sure if it's true.
That's not true, Ozotto's the only one who fights him.

dbheroes_au

Post by dbheroes_au » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:43 am

So excited for this release! Especially given this mission will coincide with the exact 10th Anniversary which I believe is coming up next month.

Does anyone have any idea what the details are regarding the 10th Anniversary Goku Card they're promoting? I really would like to know how to get it but can't find any info anywhere. Wish I was proficient in Japanese :(

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:34 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:41 am
Majin Demigra wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:55 am So would LB Ssj4 technically be Ssj4 God thanks to Trunks, Goku, and Vegeta giving them energy in their god forms?
They don't need the ritual their already Gods giving God ki. The ritual is only if no one had God ki already

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:34 am

miguelnuva1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:34 am
They don't need the ritual their already Gods giving God ki. The ritual is only if no one had God ki already
that was never stated anywhere.

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:18 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:25 am
Anyone notice that Pan's ki was yellow? you know what that could mean (Incoming Super Saiyan Pan)
Don’t get my hopes up! SSJ Pan was my biggest wish during the run of GT! And I am still surprised that it didn’t happened during these 20 years outside of fanart, with rudiculous stuff like Baby Janemba or Janemba painted black...

I saw someone posting crazy theory like Pan has small amount of the Saiyan cells, that her father is already half Saiyan, but Goku Jr. says hello! And humans in DB Online as well, being part Saiyans, so outside of Yamcha or Krillin, everyone can be Saiyan if he is related, why not? I want SSJ Pan!
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:29 pm

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:48 pm

Gt91 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:29 pm New character?

https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1290 ... 61149.html
Judging from the text (which translates to something like "This prisoner... C-Could it be...!?"), Demigra may be talking to somebody we already know, but it'll be a bit of a reveal. Demigra himself also says something about a god-hater, probably describing the prisoner, which could help identify them. Beyond that, who knows?
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:56 pm

Alruneia wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:48 pm
Gt91 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:29 pm New character?

https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1290 ... 61149.html
Judging from the text (which translates to something like "This prisoner... C-Could it be...!?"), Demigra may be talking to somebody we already know, but it'll be a bit of a reveal. Demigra himself also says something about a god-hater, probably describing the prisoner, which could help identify them. Beyond that, who knows?
God Hater
Can read hearts
the reader is familiar with the character

who could do that? The Almighty Chad known as HEARTS

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:03 pm

Looking closely at the character, there's a slight lighter patch on his chest which could be part of his scar, though with the low quality of the scan it's hard to know for sure.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:43 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:34 am

Vegeta gained God ki from trainning with Whis and learning how to keep it in his body. The ritual only gives the saiyan God ki. Goku, Vegeta and Trunks in their god forms are donating God ki.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:57 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:43 pm

Vegeta gained God ki from trainning with Whis and learning how to keep it in his body. The ritual only gives the saiyan God ki. Goku, Vegeta and Trunks in their god forms are donating God ki.
I'm on the same side of that having never been stated anywhere. Where's your proof?

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:48 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:43 pm

Again, I don’t think this was ever stated anywhere. At this point, it’s no more than headcanon.

Though I’m not against the idea of god ki being donated, I can’t subscribe to it without proof.
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."