"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rinsankajugin » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:03 am

So it seems Dimps is updating the models for Big Bang Mission, judging by that trailer.

Though, some characters in the trailer are still using older models, so I do wonder... Is Dimps going to update all the characters graphics, or will older cards use older models? More a speculative question than anything.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:57 am

Dimps didn't forget Demigra nor Xeno King Vegeta and Xeno Bardock. It's just that there's no sense in putting every single one in a 1 minute trailer, as great as that would be...

Still, Xeno King Vegeta is still in base form... He needs a form, goddamnit! Also, hopefully they both are also brought together with the Dragon Ball Super characters.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:08 am

gantarat wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:19 am I want HQ Poster.
Good for you? I want good quality posts.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:40 am

The way that new trailer for BBM recounts in reverse all the DBH updates so far, it definitely points to Dimps pulling a NRS and rebooting the entire series.

EDIT:

https://youtu.be/CxqJJDFirL8

V4 is finally getting a new attack!

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:45 pm

Rakurai wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:32 am Man that new SDBH interface looks super clean and polished, really looking forward to seeing the update in WM if ever. Also "Boost mode" is going to be introduced, which seems to be a way to power up your characters.

One thing they should really do with the arcades is add a way to record gameplay and matches. Then the YT videos about SDBH wouldn't be so shit quality. They have this system for FGO arcade, why can't they do this for SDBH?!
Noitsnothim wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:31 am Anything new or worth knowing in this promo video for BBM ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo
Nothing regarding the story, other than saying a new story is about to begin and the caption "Around the bird of calamity, all the warriors will gather." Lol well I guess the caption says something about BBM, I wonder if Toki Toki is that bird or an evil counterpart?

--

Also update for everyone, Ch. 14 of the DDR is out. Check out the manga discussion thread for the link.

For those wondering, we're not planning on covering the UVM manga anytime soon. It's time-consuming enough as is doing one chapter, and my motivation is lowered given there's an anime about it already. We'll see in the future tho.
you haven't updated the universal conflict portion of the arcade for the translations ):

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:12 pm

Rakurai wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:58 pm
Dragotaker wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:17 pm
Yeah, if she is to stay all the way into the new mission then she's finally getting something right??? she has to, btw can somebody translate the text of the trailer in that image??? like when they present each part of the cast since when the Xeno Patrol appears both Goten and Gohan are nowhere to be seen does that mean they are gone or does the text says Xeno Patrol??? and like when Towa, Bojack and Turles appear what does it say in text??? that was so random, then the tree that appears next as the tree of might or what does it say?? somebody help please
It's Towa in her regular form (pre-Mechikaboola) so it might involve her past version if she's supposed to be dead (or implied to be) based on the events of UVM11.

This trailer? (Thanks to @TheZurku who provided it!)

"U7 super warriors, warriors that cross the space-time, mysterious adult Fu, bird that holds the fate/destiny, incoming assault of the Gods of destruction, fated enemies, a mysterious giant tree.

A universal-scale disaster approaches.

Now, shall we begin the experiment to burst open the universe...!

2020 Spring. Release plan."

S3 Hendrix wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:27 pm I’m soooo hyped! I saw all this live, and all I can say is... I love baby Fu, I’m glad we finally understand Prison planet is post mechikabura’s return, so hyped SDBH anime season 2 got announced, can’t wait to see where Big Bang mission goes cause it seems Fu finally achieved his goal and created a big bang !! :D
Gohan123 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:06 pm Mechikabura happened before Prison Saga.

After Mechikabura arc Fu finally born and growing up into adult in Prison Saga.

Xeno Timeline.
Dark Realm Saga > Mechikabura Saga > Prison Saga > Universal Saga > Big Bang Saga
It's just a theory (that makes a lot of sense) but let's not claim it as fact yet and wait until BBM is released. It could very well be that SSG XTrunks vs. Towa is also happening immediately after Descent of the Demon gods and during BBM.
Thanks man, hoping to see more of Turles, Pan and Goten in BBM

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:41 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:41 am Oh epic! Excuse me Rakurai, but can you send me a link of the thread?
Check the General Discussion section, it should be somewhere at the top.
Noitsnothim wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:45 pm you haven't updated the universal conflict portion of the arcade for the translations ):
? It's been updated since I put up the translations for UVM11, I did both 10-11 at the same time.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:01 pm

Rakurai wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:41 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:41 am Oh epic! Excuse me Rakurai, but can you send me a link of the thread?
Check the General Discussion section, it should be somewhere at the top.
Noitsnothim wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:45 pm you haven't updated the universal conflict portion of the arcade for the translations ):
? It's been updated since I put up the translations for UVM11, I did both 10-11 at the same time.
Someone posted this https://twitter.com/hosi101111/status/1 ... 5309241344 Guess this is happening in Big Bang Mission? why are U7 Saiyans back?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:41 am

You already posted the content of that link in the previous page. Why are you posting it again? C'mon. Yes, it is obviously happening in BBM. No, we don't know why, nor how, nor the details. That's what teaser trailer is for... We have to wait to see.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:13 am

Grimlock wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:41 am You already posted the content of that link in the previous page. Why are you posting it again? C'mon. Yes, it is obviously happening in BBM. No, we don't know why, nor how, nor the details. That's what teaser trailer is for... We have to wait to see.
What's with the attitude and first off I wasn't asking you

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:52 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:13 am What's with the attitude and first off I wasn't asking you
What's with your attitude? First off, he's right. And also, if you didn't directly ask a specific person, you just asked the entire forum.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:43 am

Okay let's all calm down.

Noitsnothim that segment with the U7 Saiyans was already posted a while back, it's part of the trailer for BBM you linked. Nobody knows what it actually means, could be promotional, could be a hint for BBM. To me it seems more promotional. Some fans are just pointing out the lack of Toma (Bardock's closest comrade) in the segment. But I do agree with Grimlock about reposting the same stuff too, so I would recommend everyone to try and watch all the trailers in their entirety to avoid unnecessarily posting the same clips. Actually we need a place to compile all the teasers released thus far, that would prob be more helpful.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:30 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:40 am V4 is finally getting a new attack!
it's "just" Final Kamehameha. V4 really needs a better signature move.

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:37 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:13 am
Grimlock wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:41 am You already posted the content of that link in the previous page. Why are you posting it again? C'mon. Yes, it is obviously happening in BBM. No, we don't know why, nor how, nor the details. That's what teaser trailer is for... We have to wait to see.
What's with the attitude and first off I wasn't asking you
Grimlock having an attitude and pretty much acting like a hall monitor? Color me shocked :lol:

Anyway, I'm anticipating Season 2 of the anime and Big Bang Mission. Hopefully that statement follows the draconian "rulez" of this topic and board

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:16 pm

I mean, yeah, let us all just post a video asking something without watching the video entirely, then posting it again to ask basically the same thing. Let us keep quoting images without putting them in spoiler tag over and over because this is basically a gallery. Let us talk about the anime and/or the manga in the arcade thread, despite each of them having its own separate thread. And if anyone points out, let's just say "he has an attitude".

*sigh*. But don't you worry guys, not gonna point it out/"have an attitude" anymore, just report at once. End of the show.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Sherlock Holmes

Post by Sherlock Holmes » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:40 pm

Grimlock wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:16 pm I mean, yeah, let us all just post a video asking something without watching the video entirely, then posting it again to ask basically the same thing. Let us keep quoting images without putting them in spoiler tag over and over because this is basically a gallery. Let us talk about the anime and/or the manga in the arcade thread, despite each of them having its own separate thread. And if anyone points out, let's just say "he has an attitude".

*sigh*. But don't you worry guys, not gonna point it out/"have an attitude" anymore, just report at once. End of the show.
Can you please link the SDBH manga thread?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:09 pm

You are Sherlock Holmes, the best detective out there. Pretty sure you can find the anime thread and the manga thread by yourself. :P

~ Day of the Machines ~

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:19 am

Does anyone else still believe Demigra, Putine, Gravy, Mechikabura etc are Core People/Makaioshin? It's been heavily implied all these years but nothing's been said on it.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:28 am

Majin Demigra wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:19 am Does anyone else still believe Demigra, Putine, Gravy, Mechikabura etc are Core People/Makaioshin? It's been heavily implied all these years but nothing's been said on it.
It would only make sense for at least Demigra and Mechi to be considered Makaioshin's. Gravy looks like a Makaio and Dabura did have the title. I want a separate demon race/makaioshin/Makaio style of thing, but them being actual core people wouldn't make sense? I believe at least...

Because, Zamasu. Although, he never truly turned evil etc, but I prefer to get something new. I doubt that they will ever be called Makaioshin/Makaio
P O W E R

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:34 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:28 am
It would only make sense for at least Demigra and Mechi to be considered Makaioshin's. Gravy looks like a Makaio and Dabura did have the title. I want a separate demon race/makaioshin/Makaio style of thing, but them being actual core people wouldn't make sense? I believe at least...

Because, Zamasu. Although, he never truly turned evil etc, but I prefer to get something new. I doubt that they will ever be called Makaioshin/Makaio
Well, according to official lore, Makaio and Makaioshin are born from rotten fruit. So Zamasu would never be one. He came from a golden fruit and turned evil.

I don't know what "looking like a Makaio" is since we never seen one officially.