"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Tue May 29, 2018 6:18 pm

desirecampbell wrote:Dude, you're being a jerk; take a breather and cool off. Come back and remain civil if you think a discussion with Geekdom would be productive. Do not some back to argue with people - converse in good faith.
I am perfectly calm. But you should drop the "you're being a jerk", uncalled for. In that specific post you replied to, I was asking for information and stating what that guy has done so far. All within the expected conversation to have here.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Tue May 29, 2018 6:40 pm

Grimlock wrote:I am perfectly calm. But you should drop the "you're being a jerk", uncalled for. In that specific post you replied to, I was asking for information and stating what that guy has done so far. All within the expected conversation to have here.
I mean, he's coming back with "that information is from Heroes" in a thread titled "Heroes Official Discussion Thread" so that seems pretty on-point. And you accused him of not putting in enough effort to his videos. It feels like you brought that on yourself.

And, also, in the post I quoted you were not asking for information, or reiterating the current discussion points; you were again accusing him of not doing enough in his video. "He could do, should do, all he needed...". Passive aggressive taunting is not part of the "expected conversation", especially not here.

What is expected here would be a post saying "hey, we got a little off topic; we were talking about yadda yadda... what about yadda?". That'd be great.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue May 29, 2018 6:50 pm

desirecampbell wrote:And you accused him of not putting in enough effort to his videos.
Alright, it seems I was heavily misinterpreted here, so let me explain: I was not referring to the creation of videos themselves, to the effort of editing them, the time spent and such (I don't even watch his videos, I wouldn't even know how much effort he usually puts). I was referring to the fact that he did not put any effort in providing his audience with the correct information. He knew about a key information and chose to ignore it completely, lack of effort here. This was what I meant when I said "he didn't put any effort".

Now this is an off-topic thing. It does not seem like he wants to clarify himself, I also don't like to keep dragging unfortunate subjects too much, so I think we're done and just move on.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

gantarat

Post by gantarat » Wed May 30, 2018 7:29 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Yeah, wasn't Xeno Goku and Regular Goku evenly matched until Xeno Goku got tired? That would mean a difference in stamina rather than strength/power.
I got a similar vibe as well, though I think there will no doubt me a powerup to match blue kaioken/ultra instinct later
Can't wait SSJ4 Xeno Goku vs Blue CC Goku Video Reaction and Analysis when anime start.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed May 30, 2018 9:34 am

gantarat wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Yeah, wasn't Xeno Goku and Regular Goku evenly matched until Xeno Goku got tired? That would mean a difference in stamina rather than strength/power.
I got a similar vibe as well, though I think there will no doubt me a powerup to match blue kaioken/ultra instinct later
Can't wait SSJ4 Xeno Goku vs Blue CC Goku Video Reaction and Analysis when anime start.
Yeah the fanboys of both super and GT are going to go absolutely spare over whose forms and series were better

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Wed May 30, 2018 12:25 pm

Grimlock wrote:Can soneone translate all these dialogues please ? *Note: the question mark is also a hyperlink to another video.

I know it may be just too much text to translate, but we really need it.
Trunks: Future - I wonder why there's a city outside this prison...

Coola - This place is called Prison Planet, in which this weird structure is included. It isn't easy escaping from here.

Trunks: Future - You are...?

Coola - Do you... want to get out of here?

Trunks: Future - Yes! But, no matter what I do, I have no idea how to leave...

Coola - If you have no power, you can't survive here... let alone escape. I want to see your true power! Show me whether you can survive or not!

*fight*

Trunks: Future - I won, somehow...

Coola - You're pretty good... It doesn't seem you'll be a burden. Give me a hand, I know how to get out of here.

Trunks: Future - Is that so!? Let's do our best together!

--------------------

Fu - Yo, long time no see. How've you been doing? I brought a new prisoner! I expect a great battle out of you!

Goku: Oh! This guy has a Dragon Ball!

Boujakku - Are you guys also collecting these Dragon Balls? I'm the one who will gather them! I'll send everyone that gets in the way of my ambition to Hell!

*fight*

Boujakku - Shit, the Dragon Ball... I'll retreat for now!

Goku - Yes! I got the Dragon Ball!

Vegeeta - But... this isn't the time to be happy about it...

Goku - Yeah... I sense a dangerous ki up ahead.

--------------------

Evil Saiyajin - Give me that Dragon Ball...!

Vegeeta - W...! What is this outrageous ki!

Mai - He has a Dragon Ball!

Goku - This won't go easy if we don't give our all. Vegeeta, let me have a go at him! ... Let's go!

*fight*

Vegeeta - We pulled through, somehow! Hm? Kakarrot, what's wrong?

Goku - Don't touch me!

Vegeeta - Kakarrot, what the hell are you d...?

Goku - I'll crush everything...!!

Coola - Fufufu... It seems you were beaten by the evil Saiyajin's "ki".

Vegeeta - You're... Coola! Why are you here...

Trunks: Father! Goku-san! Mai!

Mai - Trunks! You're alright!

Trunks: Yes! I made it here thanks to Coola-san.

Coola - Leave this teary reunion for later. First, we have to do something about that brutal Saiyajin.

-----------------------------------

Vegeeta - Kakarrot! Come to your senses!

Coola - I think it's no use saying that. ...Hm?

Evil Saiyajin - You think you beat me with that...? I'll deal with you now...!

Vegeeta - In a time like this...!

Goku - Where are the strong guys?

Vegeeta - Shit...! I'll be done for... if I don't get serious!

Coola - So, the time has come to turn into this form... If my younger brother could, there's no way I, the older brother, can't!

Golden Coola - I'll show you more of my power...

-----------------------------------

Golden Coola - As you see... Saiyajin are miserable beings.

Evil Saiyajin - I'll leave from here...!

Goku - Oh? What have I been doing?

Trunks - It's the usual Goku-san! Thank goodness...!

Goku - I don't remember what happened while I was fighting with him. What happened to me??

Golden Coola - The evil Saiyajin's "ki" is filled with evil. Everyone who gets close to him, no matter their usual self, will become brutal because of that strong "ki".

Vegeeta - Evil Saiyajin... Maybe we can't win just by using all of our strength...

Goku - This complicates things. Well, we'll just think about how to defeat him while we search for the next Dragon Ball! Let's go!
Last edited by alakazam^ on Wed May 30, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed May 30, 2018 12:33 pm

Thanks a lot, man! :thumbup:

So Evil Saiyan has the ability to turn evil anyone who gets close to him, huh? Interesting. :think:

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Wed May 30, 2018 1:36 pm

Grimlock wrote:Thanks a lot, man! :thumbup:

So Evil Saiyan has the ability to turn evil anyone who gets close to him, huh? Interesting. :think:
He's OG Beerus!
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed May 30, 2018 1:40 pm

Yeah, I thought about that too. I wonder who can become evil just by being near him. Depending, he might be even stronger than Demigra's magic itself, whose top character he could "turn evil" was Super Buu, and his magic do not affect deities.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Wed May 30, 2018 1:59 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Grimlock wrote:Thanks a lot, man! :thumbup:

He's Virus!
Fix’d.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Wed May 30, 2018 2:25 pm

Bojack's not dead yet, good to know i thought he was done for but he will surely come back stronger later

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:04 pm

Dragotaker wrote:Bojack's not dead yet, good to know i thought he was done for but he will surely come back stronger later
I'd like to think he might get something given he was one of a minority of villains left out of the dark dragonball transformation bargain sale. Cooler just got a new form, so perhaps its time for the Race of Hera to get something else.

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Wed May 30, 2018 3:14 pm

alakazam^ wrote:Coola - So, the time has come to turn into this form... If my younger brother could, there's no way I, the older brother, can't!
I love the logic behind this. If Frieza can do it, then clearly so can Cooler, and by virtue of nothing but brother-ness, no less!
Looking at it from a perspective as literal as this (more literal than it should be, honestly) makes it read like El Hermano-tier writing.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:15 pm

Alruneia wrote:
alakazam^ wrote:Coola - So, the time has come to turn into this form... If my younger brother could, there's no way I, the older brother, can't!
I love the logic behind this. If Frieza can do it, then clearly so can Cooler, and by virtue of nothing but brother-ness, no less!
Looking at it from a perspective as literal as this (more literal than it should be, honestly) makes it read like El Hermano-tier writing.
Golden King Kold when?

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Wed May 30, 2018 3:21 pm

how so? Sure Xeno is panting a little, but that's normal while fighting somebody on your same level. He stops the successive line.

By the fact nothing is stated exlicitly, I'd say Blue's overall stats are generally a little better than Xeno, with no stat being significantly higher.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed May 30, 2018 3:32 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:
how so? Sure Xeno is panting a little, but that's normal while fighting somebody on your same level. He stops the successive line.

By the fact nothing is stated exlicitly, I'd say Blue's overall stats are generally a little better than Xeno, with no stat being significantly higher.
Not in DB, when someone starts panting is because they are at the limit, in general lack of stamina is the go-to explanation to put a handicap on otherwise broken characters/forms in DB (Golden Frieza in Resurrection of F, SS3, even the lack of time on fusions could be considered as such). And at least on the manga version, it seems Xeno Goku has been fighting nonstop since the whole thing with the Demon Empire.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed May 30, 2018 6:31 pm

Alruneia wrote:I love the logic behind this. If Frieza can do it, then clearly so can Cooler, and by virtue of nothing but brother-ness, no less!
Huh... Cooler is also a mutant with abnormal power level, and this is proven by the fact that he is even stronger than Freeza by default, which makes his potential even higher than Freeza can ever achieve. I don't know what is making you being surprised with that "explanation" for why he can achieve Golden Form. It is only natural that if Freeza can do it, then so can Cooler.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Wed May 30, 2018 6:42 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Alruneia wrote:I love the logic behind this. If Frieza can do it, then clearly so can Cooler, and by virtue of nothing but brother-ness, no less!
Huh... Cooler is also a mutant with abnormal power level, and this is proven by the fact that he is even stronger than Freeza by default, which makes his potential even higher than Freeza can ever achieve. I don't know what is making you being surprised with that "explanation" for why he can achieve Golden Form. It is only natural that if Freeza can do it, then so can Cooler.
I never said I was surprised. I was just making an overly literal interpretation of the claim "If my younger brother could, there's no way I, the older brother, can't" in isolation.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed May 30, 2018 6:47 pm

I know the *if my *insert a relative here* can do it, then so can I* idea might sound cheap and get people angry sometimes, but in this specific case it works just fine. I thought you were mocking it (as in a "facepalm" situation). Anyways.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Wed May 30, 2018 8:03 pm

I just realized this is the first time Goku has been controlled/turned evil