"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragotaker
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:30 pm

What a way for Turles to go out, i could never had predicted a changue of heart like that from him, makes me feel all the more sorry for him because i REALLY wanted him to get those saiyan forms, the worst part is this is the only time he was ever good because of current circumstances, which means next time they feel to bring him back he is gonna be old mean fruit munching Turles again, would have loved to see him stick around as an ally for the good guys at least for the remaining of the arc.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:40 pm

If I had a nickle for every time Tullece was killed by the main villain after having a change of heart on what it means to be a saiyan, I'd have two nickles, which isn't much, but it's weird it happened more than once.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:38 am

Kanassa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:40 pm If I had a nickle for every time Tullece was killed by the main villain after having a change of heart on what it means to be a saiyan, I'd have two nickles, which isn't much, but it's weird it happened more than once.
When was the other time?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:40 pm

TobyS wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:38 am
Kanassa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:40 pm If I had a nickle for every time Tullece was killed by the main villain after having a change of heart on what it means to be a saiyan, I'd have two nickles, which isn't much, but it's weird it happened more than once.
When was the other time?
The only thing I can think of is Legends' story mode, but that doesn't really fit as he just stopped being brainwashed rather than having an actual change of heart.
Dragotaker wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:30 pm What a way for Turles to go out, i could never had predicted a changue of heart like that from him, makes me feel all the more sorry for him because i REALLY wanted him to get those saiyan forms, the worst part is this is the only time he was ever good because of current circumstances, which means next time they feel to bring him back he is gonna be old mean fruit munching Turles again, would have loved to see him stick around as an ally for the good guys at least for the remaining of the arc.
To be fair as much as I would have loved it, both Hearts and Cell are already filling the "previous villain forced to ally themselves with the heroes" role, so it could be a bit too much to add Turles as well.

That being said, I seriously hope next time they bring this version of him back next time. In a way he could become Vegeta's very own Vegeta which could be amusing.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:11 pm

I don't even know what is going on nor do I read the manga or play the videogame, but I read around here that this Black was not part of Fused Zamasu, it was a different Black from the one who appeared in the Canon Super show. Which would explain why Black is still around despite Fused Zamasu's "destruction", because he never fused in the first place, he's an alternate timeline Black. And I guess that this Black never teamed up with a Future Zamasu?

Also I must stress how Fused Zamasu shouldn't technically be dead since he is immortal and even survived Zeno's erasure (since he's the same Fused Zamasu who appeared in the Canon Super show, as he references his battle with the ningens), so there's that. I don't know if anything will ever come out of it but there's that.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:50 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:40 pm
When was the other time?
The only thing I can think of is Legends' story mode, but that doesn't really fit as he just stopped being brainwashed rather than having an actual change of heart.
Turles wasn't brainwashed in Legends, and he does have an actual change of heart since his bit there is living off of borrowed strenght from his new fruit instead of his own, then at the end he has a small speech about how Shallot made him realize how a true Saiyan should be striving for challenge and power and such. Before then bumping into Giblet and being blown up. Outside of the Majin stuff, no one's been brainwashed in Legends.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:43 pm

Kanassa wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:50 pm then at the end he has a small speech about how Shallot made him realize how a true Saiyan should be striving for challenge and power and such
pretty much what he got from Vegeta in SDBH. I guess that's a consistency for his character

also: do we have a source about Rosé 2 being a thing beside graphical effects that might well mean nothing or just to show a stronger Rosé?

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:30 pm

Kanassa wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:50 pm
MisteryOne wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:40 pm

When was the other time?
Turles wasn't brainwashed in Legends, and he does have an actual change of heart since his bit there is living off of borrowed strenght from his new fruit instead of his own, then at the end he has a small speech about how Shallot made him realize how a true Saiyan should be striving for challenge and power and such. Before then bumping into Giblet and being blown up. Outside of the Majin stuff, no one's been brainwashed in Legends.
Uh...what? Yes, they are. Babidi, Turles, Giblet, Ribrianne, pretty much everyone affected by the Dark ki is brainwashed into forgetting their original goal. Turles just wanted to mess things around with meaningless conflicts instead of getting stronger himself, Babidi kept storing energy despite already having released Buu (and faked being the one who started the whole tournament) , Ribrianne became extreme on her love attitudes, and Giblet was influenced into getting stronger and keep fighting Shallot. All of those are literally stated in-game if anyone wants to check (Part 2 for Turles, 4 for Ribrianne and 9 for Giblet) so I have no idea of where you got that from. They are not completely brainwashed, but the dark ki does afect their actions so they act as the mastermind wants them to. That's the entre point of the dark power ups. It can even rewrite memories!

This is also why after the last part twist,
Shallot did not make Turles have a change of heart, he just asked him what was his goal and made him realize what was going on. Turles did not even know why he was helping Frost/Frieza and Gero and as such he was unable to answer Shallot's question.
Last edited by MisteryOne on Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:37 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:43 pm
Kanassa wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:50 pm then at the end he has a small speech about how Shallot made him realize how a true Saiyan should be striving for challenge and power and such
pretty much what he got from Vegeta in SDBH. I guess that's a consistency for his character

also: do we have a source about Rosé 2 being a thing beside graphical effects that might well mean nothing or just to show a stronger Rosé?
I was skeptical as well but yup, we do. I can't confirm it by myself as I don't understand japanese, but various people who do like @Goresh and DBSChronicles have shown it is directly labeled Rosé 2. I think it was in one of the latest trailers using models?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:52 pm

I think that if Heroes doesn't give someone a new form this year too, we might end up with Super Saiyan Rosé 3 as well. If they drag Goku Black's presence until November/BBM11, that is.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

ZodiacBeast
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZodiacBeast » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:31 am

Grimlock wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:52 pm I think that if Heroes doesn't give someone a new form this year too, we might end up with Super Saiyan Rosé 3 as well. If they drag Goku Black's presence until November/BBM11, that is.
It would be interesting if he got "Super Saiyan Rage Rosé" instead, due to his connection with Future Trunks.

...not that it would be that different. Stronger is stronger in Heroes.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:02 am

Well, I don't think it would be interesting. Firstly because we don't know what Super Saiyan Rage is, so we don't know if its power can be combined with the Super Saiyan Rosé form. Secondly, I don't really see the connection. Yeah, Zamasu is "a Trunks villain" but I can't see any parallels here (between the two forms), thematically or otherwise.

The sooner we forget about Super Saiyan Rage, the better for everyone.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:29 am

So I guess it will still be lots of months before we see Fu again? I miss him :(

ZodiacBeast
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZodiacBeast » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:24 am

Grimlock wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:02 am Well, I don't think it would be interesting. Firstly because we don't know what Super Saiyan Rage is, so we don't know if its power can be combined with the Super Saiyan Rosé form. Secondly, I don't really see the connection. Yeah, Zamasu is "a Trunks villain" but I can't see any parallels here (between the two forms), thematically or otherwise.

The sooner we forget about Super Saiyan Rage, the better for everyone.
Instead of just "OMG gaiz hes gonna get SSR3!!1". *shrug*

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:13 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:37 pm
ankokudaishogun wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:43 pm also: do we have a source about Rosé 2 being a thing beside graphical effects that might well mean nothing or just to show a stronger Rosé?
I was skeptical as well but yup, we do. I can't confirm it by myself as I don't understand japanese, but various people who do like @Goresh and DBSChronicles have shown it is directly labeled Rosé 2. I think it was in one of the latest trailers using models?
Source, please? I cannot find anything about it-

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:57 am

Grimlock wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:52 pm I think that if Heroes doesn't give someone a new form this year too, we might end up with Super Saiyan Rosé 3 as well. If they drag Goku Black's presence until November/BBM11, that is.
That would be cool, or a ss4 cumber as well.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:53 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:13 pm
MisteryOne wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:37 pm
ankokudaishogun wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:43 pm also: do we have a source about Rosé 2 being a thing beside graphical effects that might well mean nothing or just to show a stronger Rosé?
Source, please? I cannot find anything about it-
Sorry for the late reply, been dealing with irl stuff

https://twitter.com/Goreshx/status/1391 ... 16738?s=20

Apparently there was a livestream when it was revealed and it labeled it as Rosé 2. Red Bard on Twitter also showed an image of the new arc promo, but if I recall it was just text, nothing apparently groundbreaking. I will see if I can find it as well.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:20 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:53 pm Sorry for the late reply, been dealing with irl stuff
no worry and thanks.
that trailer has nothing calling it Rosé, I guess it was reveald in the live.

thanks anyway

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:22 pm

I'm honestly surprised that they had the courage to introduce an official 'Rosé 2'! I wonder if we might see an official 'Blue 2' now?
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:41 am

JulieYBM wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:22 pm I'm honestly surprised that they had the courage to introduce an official 'Rosé 2'! I wonder if we might see an official 'Blue 2' now?
Isn't that what SSBE already is for Blue though :P