"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:02 am

lmao I love when the fandom sees things as deep when they were never meant to be like that. Reminds me on when people tried to cope with Trunks slicing Zamasu in the anime by claiming "subtle" stuff was going on.

Goku Black being thin in the Super anime was just because Yamamuro used to be way too close to Toriyama's designs without taking into account that everyone is a lot thinner on his modern artstyle -also the reason why SSGod is slim to begin with, and why normal Zamasu is so ridiculously skinny in Super's anime unlike in Toriyama's own drawing cprrections for the manga. Black literally has Goku's body, he was never meant to be less muscular as a subtle way or anything like that. He being muscular also does not necessary mean he has become a mindless brute, specially not like Broly. His character has been on point with the Super anime so far, and you can still give a character elegant manners and moves even if they are bulky. This is frankly ridiculous.

The Crimson-Masked Saiyan has had the same built as Goku since his very first appareance, as you can see by his outfit. He is nowhere as thin as Goku Black in the anime. So using that logic he has been done "wrong" since the start.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:30 pm

So warrior in Black is confirmed
100% no doubt now.

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:22 am

miguelnuva1 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:30 pm So warrior in Black is confirmed
100% no doubt now.
Anything in particular that makes you say it's confirmed now? Besides his moves?

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:19 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:22 am
100% no doubt now.
Anything in particular that makes you say it's confirmed now? Besides his moves?
Someone said there's a video or a manga panel l, O forgot which one l, but Black calls him
and he rips the cloak off I believe.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:54 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:19 pm
Dragon Wukong wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:22 am
100% no doubt now.
Someone said there's a video or a manga panel l, O forgot which one l, but Black calls him
and he rips the cloak off I believe.
Must be a manga panel, since BM10 arcade is not out yet. Nice to have confirmation even if it isn't shocking- while they ended up kind of spoiling it with the attack thing, the mystery lasted longer than any of the others Heroes tried previously like the Masked Saiyans, so it's a big improvement on my book. I do wonder how Crimson guessed his identity trough.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:19 am

By the way that's not Super Saiyan 3 because he has eyebrows.

Or is Zamasu so beautiful that he automatically gets eyebrows in that form unlike everyone else? :think:

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:28 am

SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:19 am By the way that's not Super Saiyan 3 because he has eyebrows.

Or is Zamasu so beautiful that he automatically gets eyebrows in that form unlike everyone else? :think:
well, nothing forbids the Rosé transformation being different from the regular one.

But that might suggest this is not Rosé 3 but Evil Rosé

Blue Evolution Gogeta is interesting.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:11 am

Is that Cumber? Or Bardock?

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:27 am

My first thought was that Crimson is combining Evil Saiyan with SS3 Rosé. Something like Vegeta's new form but in SS3 version. It woud be kind of nice as the whole Turles thing would have been a great set-up for it, not to mention the irony of Zamasu being in a way an "Evil" Saiyan. However, that would take away the unique aspect of Vegeta's form so I'm not sure of how to feel about it. It also would not explain why he suddenly has eyebrows again when Cumber doesn't. :crazy:

We will probably see a teaser of the anniversary main form in the stream in a few days. But who could it be at this point? Seems unlikely anyone else can get SSG or SS4 in the current storyline.
SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:19 am By the way that's not Super Saiyan 3 because he has eyebrows.

Uh...what? He didn't have eyebrows as SSR3. This must be some type of new power up beyond it. Perhaps a glimpse of whatever final form he may get for the anniversary? It definetly isn't the same as Cumber's Full Power form as some people were guessing.
Gt91 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:11 am Is that Cumber? Or Bardock?
It's Cumber, he looks exactly like he did in the anime episode when he is defeated by Vegeta and like in Hearts' card. Speaking of Hearts, I do wonder how he will get his new outfit.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:37 am

MisteryOne wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:27 am
It's Cumber, he looks exactly like he did in the anime episode when he is defeated by Vegeta and like in Hearts' card. Speaking of Hearts, I do wonder how he will get his new outfit.
You're right, the scar is particular. Good to see him again!

p.s. Nice avatar! :D

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:03 am

MisteryOne wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:27 am Uh...what? He didn't have eyebrows as SSR3. This must be some type of new power up beyond it. Perhaps a glimpse of whatever final form he may get for the anniversary? It definetly isn't the same as Cumber's Full Power form as some people were guessing.
That's literally, precisely what I said but okay.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:23 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:03 am
MisteryOne wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:27 am Uh...what? He didn't have eyebrows as SSR3. This must be some type of new power up beyond it. Perhaps a glimpse of whatever final form he may get for the anniversary? It definetly isn't the same as Cumber's Full Power form as some people were guessing.
That's literally, precisely what I said but okay.
You literally said it could be he's so beautiful he could get eyebrows. And honestly, in this fandom you can expect anything to not be a joke. So sorry about that
Gt91 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:37 am
MisteryOne wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:27 am
You're right, the scar is particular. Good to see him again!

p.s. Nice avatar! :D
Thanks! The flame mask looks so cool

I want him to get a new form honestly, but that's just because I want him to fight Broly -I wonder if he has ever met an ancient Legendary SS?. Maybe he will fight Omega Shenron alongside Hearts?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:53 pm

I don't think Majin One-Star Dragon is part of the story. Did they say anything about him regarding this? I mean, we do know that not everything Heroes does is/has to be tied to the on-going story (see Dragon Ball Super Trunks having Super Saiyan 3, yet nowhere to be seen in the story and many other examples), so this may be another example.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:29 pm

Maybe Black is using the Broly God form from Super Tenkaichi 4D.

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:22 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:29 pm Maybe Black is using the Broly God form from Super Tenkaichi 4D.
Maybe Black doesn't really have to turn SS4 but unlocking some sort of new God form like that Broly would be a lot better than just copy paste SS4 Goku with pink imo.

Also that one Broly's haircut looks like a combination of SS3 and SS4 just like the infamous fan made SS5 minus the fur and silver color, if Black were to become like that i would actually be on board for once in this whole arc.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:53 am

So Black does have a new form after all. Also Gogeta's evolved looks completely different from Vegeta's. I wonder if it's something else all together.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:14 am

Grimlock wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:53 pm I don't think Majin One-Star Dragon is part of the story.
Heh, turns out he actually is :twisted:
Summoned by a scroll of Goku Black. I wonder if it's setting up plotline for future Missions, since they didn't defeat him here.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:19 am

I'll have to agree with whoever said it was random. At least within the context of the anime, let's see if the arcade provides more explanation.

We could've had Super Saiyan 3 Trunks and Janemba in Prison Planet saga, but they weren't acknowledged at all, but for some reason, we do have Majin One-Star Dragon. Sometimes I really don't understand the decisions made.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~