"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ankokudaishogun » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:08 pm

looking at the BM12 cards on the official website. BM12-046 Son Goku:Xeno is specifically in his "SS4 - Aggregation of Ki" form, same as the similar Goku Blue card in BM11

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:06 am

No news yet about the new mission?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:15 pm

Seems like the next arc will indeed be a tournament.

I suppose that's a way to avoid feeling repetitive, but I personally don't find it very exciting. Going by the trailer we got a while ago it seems like it will be more similar to the DBLegends one than a proper one-on-one competition . Hopefully we see what happened to Cell and Cumber, or what Hearts even plans to do now.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:50 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:15 pm Seems like the next arc will indeed be a tournament.

I suppose that's a way to avoid feeling repetitive, but I personally don't find it very exciting. Going by the trailer we got a while ago it seems like it will be more similar to the DBLegends one than a proper one-on-one competition . Hopefully we see what happened to Cell and Cumber, or what Hearts even plans to do now.
I dont play Legends, would you mind explaining how does it work like do they have teams? How many fighters allowed per team? do all of the team members have to be defeated in order to win a match?

If they allow teams the size of the ToP then it could be really cool because we might see the entire Time Patrol in action like the old times and not just Goku and Vegeta, imagine having a team of Super characters like in the anime while also having another team with the Xeno characters, that's how i at least hope it happens.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:05 am

Dragotaker wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:50 pm
MisteryOne wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:15 pm Seems like the next arc will indeed be a tournament.

I dont play Legends, would you mind explaining how does it work like do they have teams? How many fighters allowed per team? do all of the team members have to be defeated in order to win a match?

If they allow teams the size of the ToP then it could be really cool because we might see the entire Time Patrol in action like the old times and not just Goku and Vegeta, imagine having a team of Super characters like in the anime while also having another team with the Xeno characters, that's how i at least hope it happens.
There are no real rules besides surviving in Legends. Participants can form teams (without limits, as almost the entire Frieza Army is part of it) or just go on their own, and they are only disqualified when they are killed. It's just a free-for-all, really.

So far, thanks to the manga and trailers, we know these characters will be part of it:
- Goku
-Vegeta
-Gohan
- Piccolo
- Xeno Goku
- Hearts
- Cumber
- Jiren
- Hit
- Namekian in black
- Bardock (in black)
- Another Warrior in black who shows up in the manga to invite Hearts and Cumber (seems like a human/saiyan but who knows)

We don't know if any other members of the Time Patrol will be part of it -maybe it will be just Goku, Vegeta and perhaps Trunks- so I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet. Then again, if it's supposed to be a tournament between the strongest fighters in all of space and time, and Piccolo of all people got in...

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:28 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:05 am
Dragotaker wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:50 pm

There are no real rules besides surviving in Legends. Participants can form teams (without limits, as almost the entire Frieza Army is part of it) or just go on their own, and they are only disqualified when they are killed. It's just a free-for-all, really.

So far, thanks to the manga and trailers, we know these characters will be part of it:
- Goku
-Vegeta
-Gohan
- Piccolo
- Xeno Goku
- Hearts
- Cumber
- Jiren
- Hit
- Namekian in black
- Bardock (in black)
- Another Warrior in black who shows up in the manga to invite Hearts and Cumber (seems like a human/saiyan but who knows)

We don't know if any other members of the Time Patrol will be part of it -maybe it will be just Goku, Vegeta and perhaps Trunks- so I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet. Then again, if it's supposed to be a tournament between the strongest fighters in all of space and time, and Piccolo of all people got in...
Thank you for answering my question, you are right i most definitely shouldn't get my hopes up, even someone like Trunks who's pretty popular and was like the mc of the game when it started has been more like a background character this past arc.

You can count with one hand the amount of characters that can hang with the likes of Jiren and Hit so unless the Tournament is only like 5 people how strong they are doesn't really matter, at the very least they need to fill like 6 missions minimum which means a lot more characters will be needed, i expect characters from both the anime and movies to appear like always

FatLee

Post by FatLee » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:19 pm

Gt91 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:17 am SSG short hair future Trunks

https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1494 ... 52/photo/2

New character

https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1494 ... 52/photo/1
Really vibing with the shorter hair SSG Trunks. New character looks to be Piccolo.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:38 pm

YES! As much as I love long haired Trunks, it just didn't feel right to not have a short haired version of his SSG form. Plus the new outfit is pretty cool.

Z Broly so soon again tho... Well he was going to show up eventually anyways. Maybe he will fight Jiren or something.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:20 pm

new character is Black Clothes Namek Warrior, his attack Black Assault
Super Saiyan Black Clothes Warrior's attack is Finish Impact
short-haired Trunks:Xeno SSG's attack is "Burning Breaker" if I'm reading it right

like with the Broly movie version of the characters getting the BR suffix, the Super Hero movie characters are getting the SH suffix

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:50 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:20 pm new character is Black Clothes Namek Warrior, his attack Black Assault
Super Saiyan Black Clothes Warrior's attack is Finish Impact
short-haired Trunks:Xeno SSG's attack is "Burning Breaker" if I'm reading it right

like with the Broly movie version of the characters getting the BR suffix, the Super Hero movie characters are getting the SH suffix
Out of curiosity, does any known Namekian have an attack similar in name to Black Assault in Heroes? I doubt they would let that spoil their identity but it wouldn't be the first time it happens.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:06 pm

So sad that they could have introduced SSJG Future Trunks in Super and that would make PL a bit more scale through his arc in the anime.

That looks interesting, I'm all on if they decided to introduce Shallot and Giblet on Heroes lol
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:18 am

I think they confirmed the Namekuseijin Warrior in Black to be Piccolo. Pretty sure I heard his voice in the PV trailer. So, again, please be Xeno Piccolo!

So much better to see Trunks with short hair again (and it's still lilac!). Thought this wouldn't happen anymore.

If my eyes aren't deceiving me, it seems one of the Warriors in Black has blue hands or gloves.

In the UGM1 trailer, one of the Warriors in Black is kind of... thin. I would bet it's a female silhouette. Would love for one of them to be a female character.

Dragon Ball Legends characters are going to appear in Heroes (in UGM2, May), after all.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:14 am

There is like, so much stuff to comment... but I will just mention some couple of things I feel are worth pointing out:
- Evil Saiyan Turles is back! Dunno why they killed him to start with, but hopefully this time he has a rematch with Vegeta.
- Goku and Vegeta wear their basic, boring outfits... At least we will see Vegeta's Berserk form in that I guess.
- One of the Warriors in Black (the one who invited Cumber and Hearts in the manga) does indeed have only one visible arm. So be happy, Future Gohan fans.
- Speaking of Cumber, is he stuck on that look forever now?
- Called Jiren vs Z Broly, I'm actually curious to see the outcome of that match.

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:53 am

Gt91 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:17 am SSG short hair future Trunks

https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1494 ... 52/photo/2

New character

https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1494 ... 52/photo/1
dead links
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:03 am

Grimlock wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:18 am I think they confirmed the Namekuseijin Warrior in Black to be Piccolo. Pretty sure I heard his voice in the PV trailer. So, again, please be Xeno Piccolo!

So much better to see Trunks with short hair again (and it's still lilac!). Thought this wouldn't happen anymore.

If my eyes aren't deceiving me, it seems one of the Warriors in Black has blue hands or gloves.

In the UGM1 trailer, one of the Warriors in Black is kind of... thin. I would bet it's a female silhouette. Would love for one of them to be a female character.

Dragon Ball Legends characters are going to appear in Heroes (in UGM2, May), after all.
Better quality here:
Indeed, it they have a feminine figure and blue hands/skin. No idea who it could be, as I think Towa has a different skin tone.
Noah wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:06 pm So sad that they could have introduced SSJG Future Trunks in Super and that would make PL a bit more scale through his arc in the anime.

That looks interesting, I'm all on if they decided to introduce Shallot and Giblet on Heroes lol
Seems like you got your wish in a way, as they are doing a collab. That means they probably won't be in the proper story tho.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:37 am

Grimlock wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:18 am I think they confirmed the Namekuseijin Warrior in Black to be Piccolo. Pretty sure I heard his voice in the PV trailer. So, again, please be Xeno Piccolo!

This is a great news! Finally!

old scan

https://64.media.tumblr.com/b40da31cc44 ... 7184bf.jpg

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:11 am

Can we have the other way around too? Heroes characters in Legends please? :angel:

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:25 am

Grimlock wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:18 am In the UGM1 trailer, one of the Warriors in Black is kind of... thin. I would bet it's a female silhouette. Would love for one of them to be a female character.
I took a screenshot of the remaining warriors clad in black from the promo anime intro:

That's definitely a girl on the right. If those aren't just gloves in the poster, are there any significant blue girls this character could be? Towa, maybe? I don't know, that guess doesn't feel right, but I don't have any other ideas right now.
The guy on the left has the same shoes as Goku, by the way. I don't know if that confirms anything directly, Goku's not the only person to ever wear that type of shoes, but it should narrow things down, at least. (Edit: Wait, it's not just because of the angle, he actually only has one arm, doesn't he? Future Gohan, then.)
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:34 pm

So the anime brought Yamcha back just to instantly disrespect him. I wonder if he will be in the game or manga version.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.