"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

FatLee

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by FatLee » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:41 pm

Alruneia wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:25 am
Grimlock wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:18 am In the UGM1 trailer, one of the Warriors in Black is kind of... thin. I would bet it's a female silhouette. Would love for one of them to be a female character.
I took a screenshot of the remaining warriors clad in black from the promo anime intro:
That's definitely a girl on the right. If those aren't just gloves in the poster, are there any significant blue girls this character could be? Towa, maybe? I don't know, that guess doesn't feel right, but I don't have any other ideas right now.
The guy on the left has the same shoes as Goku, by the way. I don't know if that confirms anything directly, Goku's not the only person to ever wear that type of shoes, but it should narrow things down, at least. (Edit: Wait, it's not just because of the angle, he actually only has one arm, doesn't he? Future Gohan, then.)

Could be Kale or Gine? I think both are very unlikely, but Heroes is known for surprises.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:51 pm

Alruneia wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:25 am If those aren't just gloves in the poster, are there any significant blue girls this character could be? Towa, maybe?
I know almost nobody remembers her anymore, but could it be Lagss? Fits her petite figure.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:27 pm

https://twitter.com/Renaldo_Saiyan/stat ... dvSpmw7XZQ
So Future Gohan, Bardock, the Namekian and the mysterious female. I don't really see a pattern there, but we will have to see. I still can't think of a single blue-skinned female with sharp eyes tho.

Also, I know they probably won't take the team stuff very seriously, but I wonder who will be in the Xeno group. We have Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Pan, a hooded figure and two more. Even if they are Goten and Gohan, who would be the hooded one?

In Hearts' group we also have six out of seven: Cumber, Wheelo, Super 17, Frieza, Metal Cooler and Hearts himself.

Turles seems to be in a rather random one too, with the Cooler squad and some others. I also wonder who will complete the Ginyu and Bojack teams.
TobyS wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:34 pm So the anime brought Yamcha back just to instantly disrespect him. I wonder if he will be in the game or manga version.
Yamcha is really popular to the arcade players because of a certain card, so he will probably be in all media. Sadly I don't think they have any plan of actually doing decent stuff for him, but I do hope I'm wrong.
Xeogran wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:51 pm
Alruneia wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:25 am If those aren't just gloves in the poster, are there any significant blue girls this character could be? Towa, maybe?
I know almost nobody remembers her anymore, but could it be Lagss? Fits her petite figure.
It's so bizarre how they built up Ozotto during all of UM yet he wasn't even mentioned in BM at all. Then again Cell doesn't seem to be in this tournament either, so I'm statting to think they don't actually plan very far ahead with most characters. Just look at Turles...
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:36 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:03 amIndeed, it they have a feminine figure and blue hands/skin. No idea who it could be, as I think Towa has a different skin tone.
Alruneia wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:25 amare there any significant blue girls this character could be? Towa, maybe? I don't know, that guess doesn't feel right, but I don't have any other ideas right now.
I think the shade of blue is different, it resembles purple. I don't think it's Towa. But I also have no idea who that may be at all. Seeing images of Lagss, it could be her, maybe. It's a short character either, Towa is... well, average I think.
MisteryOne wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:14 am- One of the Warriors in Black (the one who invited Cumber and Hearts in the manga) does indeed have only one visible arm. So be happy, Future Gohan fans.
Alruneia wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:25 amThe guy on the left has the same shoes as Goku, by the way. I don't know if that confirms anything directly, Goku's not the only person to ever wear that type of shoes, but it should narrow things down, at least. (Edit: Wait, it's not just because of the angle, he actually only has one arm, doesn't he? Future Gohan, then.)
Fingers crossed for Gohan. It's about time he got involved in one of these plots. Is this going to be the first time he could be featured without an arm outside of the TV Special?
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:22 pm

You know it's been bugging me all day, we saw other scrolls dissapear at the same time as Yamcha so I'm gonna assume he wrecked some Freeza goons before getting Freezas attention haha.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:48 pm

Xeogran wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:51 pm
I guess that's possible, but it feels like a weird choice to make since she's an SDBH original, unlike Bardock, Piccolo(?) and Future Gohan(?) who are all from the main series. Obviously I can't claim that it's definitely not gonna be her, because I don't know that, and I don't have any better suggestions, but it would strike me as odd.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:56 pm

The Hooded man with the missing arm is definitely Gohan, the Hooded girl could very well be Lagss, maybe it's Ozotto himself using his shapeshifting ability to look like her and not tip off the Xeno Patrol right away who are there to investigate whatever it's really happening.

I wonder i we will get to see all of the team members of each group like Turles is the only one who was shown by himself but by tournament rules he should have 6 other fighters alongside him, if we count his buddies in the movie they make a 6 person team with one more spot left, this of course might not matter at all and Turles will be the only one doing anything for whatever time he is featured.

The Xeno Patrol also looks to have some unknown people on their side which is weird because Gohan and Goten are right there yet why wouldn't they show them alongside the others in the introduction? unless of course they have been sidelined yet again but who else could it be? Goku, Vegeta, Trunks and Pan make 4, i dont think Supreme Kai of time is participating so that means 3 spots left and one of them looks to be a Hooded figure too, if for whatever reason Gohan and Goten are truly there it means at least one new character.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:18 am

I know it's been stated that the Hooded Namekian has Piccolo's voice actor, but his attack looks very similar to Kami's stance when he took over Shen during the 23rd World Tournament. Also, just spit-balling here, but I think the hooded person on the Xeno team is probably Chronoa (mostly due to the fighter's height), and the two shadowed figures behind her might be Towa and Mira.

Personally, what I wanna know is who're the two mystery fighters on the Ginyu team? What are the chances of one of them being Bonyu? And considering Legends characters being added to UMG2, what are the chances of Dimps converging the continuity of Heroes and Legends together?

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:01 am

Gohan wearing Baggy robes is a genius way to hide from addressing the missing arm issue.

I wonder if Piccolo is old demon king piccolo fused from another timeline or the nameless namekian.

Crack guess is the namek from the moro arc.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:13 pm

Nothing too big, but the official site has the card list for the first set (excluding the SECs of course) and we also have some manga panels from the upcoming Saikyo Jump

https://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh_bm/ ... 2-04.php
Xeno Goten is in the tournament, so I assume Gohan is as well. It also seems like Turles is meeting Raditz? Not too sure on that.

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:12 pm

I don't think the hooded girl is Lagss, her eyes are red and her hands are purple, not blue.

I don't remember any female character with these characteristics.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:27 pm

Miss boo would have been cool, but i think it's not the case.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/drago ... 0803055501

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:30 am

All those fighters and no Zamasu or Goku Black.

:thumbdown:

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:02 am

ZombieVito wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:30 am All those fighters and no Zamasu or Goku Black.

He was literally the main villain for most of the previous arc, I would rather not ovesature with him. Specially since we already had two previous incarnations of him as very focused characters in Heroes.

Trough it is indeed convenient that Aios chose all of the fighters (excluding Hit and Jiren) from Universe 7 alone. Such a missed opportunity to add the ToP fighters the game is still oddly missing...

DI297
Beyond Newbie

Post by DI297 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:31 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:30 am All those fighters and no Zamasu or Goku Black.

I'm more angry at the fact that there's no team GT but a team Black would have been cool aswell, 4 different Gokus (5 if you count Tullece) fighting each other would have been a dream match

DI297
Beyond Newbie

Post by DI297 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:01 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:02 am

He was literally the main villain for most of the previous arc, I would rather not ovesature with him. Specially since we already had two previous incarnations of him as very focused characters in Heroes.

Trough it is indeed convenient that Aios chose all of the fighters (excluding Hit and Jiren) from Universe 7 alone. Such a missed opportunity to add the ToP fighters the game is still oddly missing...
It would have been weird to add characters to the team just to make them playable, the only character I think is missing in that team is Broly.

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:49 pm

DI297 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:31 pm

I'm more angry at the fact that there's no team GT but a team Black would have been cool aswell, 4 different Gokus (5 if you count Tullece) fighting each other would have been a dream match
The Xeno Patrol might as well be a GT team since aparently Xeno Goten is in it and with him Xeno Gohan should also be around somewhere, together with Pan and with most characters being SS4 users what else from GT is missing? Uub? he might be the mysterious person on the team.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:17 pm

Yeah I like how the Xeno team is more or less GT.

DI297
Beyond Newbie

Post by DI297 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:43 pm

Dragotaker wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:49 pm

The Xeno Patrol might as well be a GT team since aparently Xeno Goten is in it and with him Xeno Gohan should also be around somewhere, together with Pan and with most characters being SS4 users what else from GT is missing? Uub? he might be the mysterious person on the team.
They aren't literally the GT team, Xeno Goku and Vegeta have LB ssj4 which GTs don't have, Xeno Trunks has SSG which GT Trunks doesn't have, GT Goten and Gohan have mystic form but GTs don't, the only one that is exactly the same in both teams is Pan and I doubt that short one is Uub, that looks more like a Xeno Krillin.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:51 am

DI297 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:43 pm
Dragotaker wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:49 pm
They aren't literally the GT team, Xeno Goku and Vegeta have LB ssj4 which GTs don't have, Xeno Trunks has SSG which GT Trunks doesn't have, GT Goten and Gohan have mystic form but GTs don't, the only one that is exactly the same in both teams is Pan and I doubt that short one is Uub, that looks more like a Xeno Krillin.
Personally, I think it's a depowered Chronoa, but if it is a Xeno Krillin, I hope they give him that No-Ego Zone form he had in DBS. I like the aura gauntlets it had.