"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:56 am

I'm actually surprised there are truly mysterious characters this time around. I have no idea who the fourth warrior in black or the cloaked member of the Xeno Team are (I know the later could be Chronoa but why make her fight in the tournament to begin with?)
DI297 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:01 pm
MisteryOne wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:02 am
ZombieVito wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:30 am All those fighters and no Zamasu or Goku Black.

:thumbdown:
He was literally the main villain for most of the previous arc, I would rather not ovesature with him. Specially since we already had two previous incarnations of him as very focused characters in Heroes.

Trough it is indeed convenient that Aios chose all of the fighters (excluding Hit and Jiren) from Universe 7 alone. Such a missed opportunity to add the ToP fighters the game is still oddly missing...
It would have been weird to add characters to the team just to make them playable, the only character I think is missing in that team is Broly.
I wasn't talking about the main team, but the tournament as a whole. Aios is supposedly gathering the strongest in all space-time yet Tao Pai Pai and the Ginyu Force made the cut before the Kamikaze Fireballs, the Trio de Dangers and even the Pride Troopers. How convenient isn't it?
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:33 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:56 am or the cloaked member of the Xeno Team are (I know the later could be Chronoa but why make her fight in the tournament to begin with?)
What if it's Fu? Maybe Chronoa saved him and made a deal with him to help them for the price of being free.

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:18 pm

Xeogran wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:33 pm
MisteryOne wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:56 am or the cloaked member of the Xeno Team are (I know the later could be Chronoa but why make her fight in the tournament to begin with?)
What if it's Fu? Maybe Chronoa saved him and made a deal with him to help them for the price of being free.
Didn't even though about it but your guess is pretty good, regardless of what happened to him at the end of last mission we know he will eventually come back and since he already had his time as the main villain all that is left for him is to be his true chaotic good personality.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:29 pm

Piccolo is getting Ultimate in Movie 2. I think they are going to add the rest of the characters (like teen fat Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan, Ultimate Piccolo) in UGM2, but I do hope they don't take too long to give more spotlight to Piccolo.

We have a Namekuseijin Warrior in Black who seems to be Piccolo (based on his voice) coming in, so hopefully they give him something, anything. At least the red-eyed form, to take advantage of this character. It's time for Piccolo supremacy, I believe it!

I also want to see Xeno Gohan, Xeno Goten and (Xeno) Piccolo fighting together, as Ultimates! :D
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:13 am

Grimlock wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:29 pm Piccolo is getting Ultimate in Movie 2. I think they are going to add the rest of the characters (like teen fat Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan, Ultimate Piccolo) in UGM2, but I do hope they don't take too long to give more spotlight to Piccolo.

We have a Namekuseijin Warrior in Black who seems to be Piccolo (based on his voice) coming in, so hopefully they give him something, anything. At least the red-eyed form, to take advantage of this character. It's time for Piccolo supremacy, I believe it!

I also want to see Xeno Gohan, Xeno Goten and (Xeno) Piccolo fighting together, as Ultimates! :D
A card for Ultimate Piccolo and Ultimate Gohan has already been shown. Not sure if it's a promo like the Goku/Vegeta one tho.
Xeogran wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:33 pm
That could work because of his small stature, but rather that Chronoa helping him after all he has done it seems more plausible he was just added on the tesm by Aios herself.

DragonBallLove
Beyond Newbie

Post by DragonBallLove » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:40 pm

I wonder if the theme being "parents" and them somehow be Bardock, Gine, the son of Katatsu and Paragus.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:36 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:13 amA card for Ultimate Piccolo and Ultimate Gohan has already been shown. Not sure if it's a promo like the Goku/Vegeta one tho.
Those are promotional cards, you can tell by their code pattern: "UGMSH-Number". Still, I had forgotten about promo cards when I submitted that post.

Something that I keep forgetting about, Heroes still doesn't have any card that allows Gohan and Goten to transform into Ultimate, which is a very odd idea all things considered. This form's resurgence could be the opportunity to change that. I'd like some nice screenshots of the difference between base and Ultimate through the transformation mechanic.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:06 am

Seems like two of the SECs could be Aios and Goku UI with Evo Vegeta: https://twitter.com/SonKireZ/status/150 ... UNbA4d8i_Q

Also, the manga states only three teams will make it pass the first round. Which is... extremely disappointing, because it's too obvious which ones are the important teams (the "main" one, the Time Patrol one and the Hearts one). Oh well, hopefully Turles at least gets to do something before then.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:21 am

Jijii just posted a better look at that card, for whatever that's worth-

https://twitter.com/youngjijii/status/1 ... 0802136067
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:16 pm

I've been making a tournament tracker thingy for the new Ultra God Tournament, I have mixed manga and anime tabs.

Any game fans know if anything more has been revealed by game content then I know about from the Manga and anime first chapters?

I think the games revealed one warrior in black is future Gohan right?

Anything else?

My other post:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've updated my anime and manga picture tabs to include the anime on the manga and manga on the anime, this way most teams are full. Blue text and coloured pics is anime info. Green text and black and white pictures are Manga info.

It's confusing who is Raditz and who is Turles (or Cumber) but the anime implies both are there. It looks like Nappa might be there and that could be Dori instead, in which case that's probably Turles not Raditz, although Turles could be in the movies team. I'm not sure. Dore's existence implies the other 2 armoured dudes, which doesn't leave room for Turles and the other two old saiyans.

Not sure kid Buu is on the Babidi team but it'd make sense. I assume the last slot/s is Babidi but otherwise I am guessing Majin Vegeta, unless Towa and other Dabra are here.

Wonder who the last 3 red ribbons will be, probably red and blue and maybe metallion? but I wonder if maaaybe they might put Gamma 1 and 2 in to cross promote the movie.

If the movies team is a thing I wonder who it is, Bio Broly? Garlic Jr? Cooler with his squad on a diff team? ah Ozotto is a perfect candidate!

The two other bojack gang people are interesting...

People are speculating Fuu as the last "heroes" one but it looks like Bardock here.

Slug corps are missing 2, as are Bojack, I have a feeling these "extras" might just be elimanted off scree.

I have a feeling we might have seen everyone we are going to see.

It seems like there is 4 warrior in black and one is bardock and another is Piccolo presumably based on being a namek and the VA. Maybe Nail or something. The other two a slight mystery we all heard one is future Gohan so I'm not sure who the over would be.

Who do you guys think are the missing ones?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:52 am

Seems like the last SEC is just the Father-Son Kamehameha. The Goku/Vegeta card is a reference to a Toyotaro cover, which is pretty neat. They also seem to introduce a new exchange mechanic?

https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1501 ... kaKzU6TKvw
TobyS wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:16 pm I've been making a tournament tracker thingy for the new Ultra God Tournament, I have mixed manga and anime tabs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
This is really cool, great work! This way is a lot easier to keep track of everyone. As for the arcade, it just came out so we will have to wait for someone to translate the dialogue.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:44 am

Any new plot developments on the Arcade? Also is Aios team of cloaked fighters participating officially in the Tournament or are they gonna invade it?

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:41 am

Xeogran wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:44 am Any new plot developments on the Arcade? Also is Aios team of cloaked fighters participating officially in the Tournament or are they gonna invade it?
Yeah where is the place to go to for story mode spoilers? Here?

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:02 am

TobyS wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:41 am
Xeogran wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:44 am Any new plot developments on the Arcade? Also is Aios team of cloaked fighters participating officially in the Tournament or are they gonna invade it?
Yeah where is the place to go to for story mode spoilers? Here?
Yes, we talk about the story in this thread.

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:37 pm

Well, at least Agios doesn't look like a complete joke like most Kaioshin. That's a nice change of pace. We need more of that.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:15 pm

Thani wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:37 pm Well, at least Agios doesn't look like a complete joke like most Kaioshin. That's a nice change of pace. We need more of that.
Other then Capturing Chronoa which she did with the cloaked dudes, what else has she really done to look competent or powerful?

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:37 pm

TobyS wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:15 pm
Thani wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:37 pm Well, at least Agios doesn't look like a complete joke like most Kaioshin. That's a nice change of pace. We need more of that.
Other then Capturing Chronoa which she did with the cloaked dudes, what else has she really done to look competent or powerful?
She has a cool special attack in-game 8)

FatLee

Post by FatLee » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:37 am

I mean... is that not enough? Capturing and controlling some of the strongest warriors isn't a small feat.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:46 am

FatLee wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:37 am

I mean... is that not enough? Capturing and controlling some of the strongest warriors isn't a small feat.
You seem to be mixing things up. She is not controlling anyone as far as we know, and she has not captured the participants of the tournament either. She only apparently captured Chronoa, but she didn't do it by herself.

FatLee

Post by FatLee » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:01 am

MisteryOne wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:46 am
FatLee wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:37 am

You seem to be mixing things up. She is not controlling anyone as far as we know, and she has not captured the participants of the tournament either. She only apparently captured Chronoa, but she didn't do it by herself.
Oh...

Well, still! Do you know how hard it is being a manager to a bunch of cloaked dudes?! :lol: