"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Dragon Wukong
Regular
Posts: 565
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:06 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragon Wukong » Mon May 21, 2018 7:59 pm

Grimlock wrote:Speaking of the manga, in the Ultimate Charisma one Xeno Goku himself stated that he did not know about Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. In the arcade version, upon seeing Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, Xeno Goku doesn't say anything, which implies he doesn't know the god forms there as well. Therefore, the "main version" of Xeno Goku doesn't have "God Ki" at all.
Not saying I disagree with everything else, but not knowing what SSGSS is isn't an indicator of not knowing what SSG is. They're two different forms, and the former is obtained some time after the latter. I just don't think it's a good argument. If they wanted to explain it away they could easily say Goku unlocked SS4 sometime after SSG and just never bothered finding out about SSGSS.

User avatar
Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here
Posts: 2925
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon May 21, 2018 8:47 pm

Sandubadear wrote:Why do people even think Goku Xeno is GT Goku? He doesn't have darker skin like GT Goku.
I suppose it is because Son Goku: Xeno can use the Super Saiyan 4 transformation and the 10x Kamehameha technique, both of which Little Goku (GT) has been shown to use ever since the reveal of one of the most powerful forms and moves of all time right in the closing confrontations of the Baby Saga.

User avatar
Grimlock
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6193
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Conton City

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Mon May 21, 2018 9:11 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:Saying that if Goku went through BoG he should have gone through RF or if he went super saiyan god he should know about super saiyan blue is not good evidence.
Can you show any evidence that he experienced Movie 14 but not Movie 15 without using your own explanation?
Dragon Wukong wrote:Not saying I disagree with everything else, but not knowing what SSGSS is isn't an indicator of not knowing what SSG is. They're two different forms
Not that different. They both have God Ki, Xeno Goku would mention something about power if he had Super Saiyan God, he would be able to feel Goku's energy/Ki.
supersaiyangodgogeta wrote:It's just stated that he became a Super Saiyan God at some point.
I think I can just summarize everything in just one question: Can you find that statement in the arcade or manga version? Because this is my whole point, people actually starting to think that the "main version" of Xeno Goku (the one in arcade and possibly manga) has God Ki, and starting use it as an argument for the anime, which isn't true.

User avatar
miguelnuva1
I Live Here
Posts: 2083
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:14 pm

Grimlock wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:Saying that if Goku went through BoG he should have gone through RF or if he went super saiyan god he should know about super saiyan blue is not good evidence.
Can you show any evidence that he experienced Movie 14 but not Movie 15 without using your own explanation?
.
I'm not trying to prove he went through the events of BoG I'm saying that if he did it doesn't mean he also has to go through RF's events as well.

User avatar
Grimlock
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6193
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Conton City

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Mon May 21, 2018 10:25 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:I'm not trying to prove he went through the events of BoG I'm saying that if he did it doesn't mean he also has to go through RF's events as well.
Yes he has. Goku learns that Whis is the strongest in Universe 7 in Movie 14, he decides to train with Whis because of Movie 14 (upon learning who Whis was), if Goku passed through Movie 14, you really think Goku would settle down with that power level knowing that he can go further!? All his training we see in Movie 15 happens because of what he learns in Movie 14. It doesn't make sense even from Goku's perspective, it wouldn't be the Goku we know if he hadn't decided to call Whis and ask him for training. Once Super Saiyan God becomes known, it's just a matter of time until Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan becomes a thing too, they are both completely related and cannot be just "forgotten" or "ignored" for the sake of it or convenience.

Anyways, I won't drag this any longer, everything can be summarized in one question, and I'll make it to you too: Can you find the statement in the arcade or manga version that implies Xeno Goku has Super Saiyan God? If your answer is "no", then we don't have anything else to discuss here.

User avatar
miguelnuva1
I Live Here
Posts: 2083
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue May 22, 2018 12:19 am

Grimlock wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:I'm not trying to prove he went through the events of BoG I'm saying that if he did it doesn't mean he also has to go through RF's events as well.
Yes he has. Goku learns that Whis is the strongest in Universe 7 in Movie 14, he decides to train with Whis because of Movie 14 (upon learning who Whis was), if Goku passed through Movie 14, you really think Goku would settle down with that power level knowing that he can go further!? All his training we see in Movie 15 happens because of what he learns in Movie 14. It doesn't make sense even from Goku's perspective, it wouldn't be the Goku we know if he hadn't decided to call Whis and ask him for training. Once Super Saiyan God becomes known, it's just a matter of time until Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan becomes a thing too, they are both completely related and cannot be just "forgotten" or "ignored" for the sake of it or convenience.

Anyways, I won't drag this any longer, everything can be summarized in one question, and I'll make it to you too: Can you find the statement in the arcade or manga version that implies Xeno Goku has Super Saiyan God? If your answer is "no", then we don't have anything else to discuss here.

Your using head canon to prove your point. Nothing in movie 14 says Goku is going to train with Whis. In Super Goku only wants to train with Whis because Vegeta had been there training. Playing devil's advocate if there is just one Xeno Goku which makes more sense than there being multiple versions just like there is on Xeno Trunks it makes since that he didn't discover SSJGSS because he learned ssj4 at some point either before or after he reached ssjg.

We have seen several times in canon that Goku can reached points in power where he is satisfied. As for your statement can't play the game and can't read the Manga but in the Manga Xeno Goku is stronger than a buu saga ssj3 Goku, I'll do some more research later.

User avatar
EveBlaze31
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by EveBlaze31 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:44 am

There are scans of the manga online and a verison translated in spanish if that helps.

User avatar
VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator
Posts: 16591
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:10 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by VegettoEX » Tue May 22, 2018 6:47 am

EveBlaze31 wrote:There are scans of the manga online and a verison translated in spanish if that helps.
Direct distribution or facilitating distribution of actively-ongoing material is not allowed. Please purchase the things you are interested in, and voice your desire for an official, localized product to the respective parties.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

User avatar
AnimeNation101
I Live Here
Posts: 2191
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:01 pm
Location: Planet ShoJump

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by AnimeNation101 » Tue May 22, 2018 7:11 am

Grimlock wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:Saying that if Goku went through BoG he should have gone through RF or if he went super saiyan god he should know about super saiyan blue is not good evidence.
Can you show any evidence that he experienced Movie 14 but not Movie 15 without using your own explanation?
Dragon Wukong wrote:Not saying I disagree with everything else, but not knowing what SSGSS is isn't an indicator of not knowing what SSG is. They're two different forms
Not that different. They both have God Ki, Xeno Goku would mention something about power if he had Super Saiyan God, he would be able to feel Goku's energy/Ki.
supersaiyangodgogeta wrote:It's just stated that he became a Super Saiyan God at some point.
I think I can just summarize everything in just one question: Can you find that statement in the arcade or manga version? Because this is my whole point, people actually starting to think that the "main version" of Xeno Goku (the one in arcade and possibly manga) has God Ki, and starting use it as an argument for the anime, which isn't true.
What is this argument even about? Geekdom’s tweet? Because he said dbheroes Xeno Goku had ssj4 and God Ki which is correct. The 3ds games are dragon ball heroes as much as the manga, anime, and arcade. Since he didn’t specify, he’s still correct. And we don’t even know what story the anime will follow. The game, manga, and animated trailer all tell slightly different stories. Who’s to say that the anime doesn’t take from the 3ds games?

Everything is up in the air and nothing is wrong. Thats basically what Heroes is anyways.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

gantarat
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 3:33 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by gantarat » Tue May 22, 2018 10:01 am

So Does that mean SSB Beat Stronger Than SSJ4 Xeno Goku ?
He kinda useless whatever form he use.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Tue May 22, 2018 10:10 am

If i remember correctly, doesn't Xeno Goku have a trasformation card called Godly Ssj3?

User avatar
Grimlock
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6193
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Conton City

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Tue May 22, 2018 10:26 am

AnimeNation101 wrote:What is this argument even about?
I have already said what it is about:
Grimlock wrote:Because this is my whole point, people actually starting to think that the "main version" of Xeno Goku (the one in arcade and possibly manga) has God Ki (which isn't true), and eventually starting use it as an argument for and when the anime starts.
AnimeNation101 wrote:Because he said dbheroes Xeno Goku had ssj4 and God Ki which is correct. The 3ds games are dragon ball heroes as much as the manga, anime, and arcade. Since he didn’t specify, he’s still correct. And we don’t even know what story the anime will follow. The game, manga, and animated trailer all tell slightly different stories.
Even in the scenario in which the Youtuber might present the facts correctly, we do know how things work with humanity, a person says "A" and everyone understand "B". I also know that Youtubers have a bad reputation of spreading misinformation, so it is also likely that he will say that the Xeno Goku from arcade (or manga) has god Ki in the video (he probably won't though, I saw that TheDevilsCorpse tweeted him about it, but we still may have the problem with people getting this fact wrong, thus becoming a snowball of errors and headaches that I mentioned earlier).
AnimeNation101 wrote:Who’s to say that the anime doesn’t take from the 3ds games?
Those who know Heroes well and/or played the game paying attention to it.

User avatar
EveBlaze31
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by EveBlaze31 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:35 am

gantarat wrote:So Does that mean SSB Beat Stronger Than SSJ4 Xeno Goku ?
He kinda useless whatever form he use.
Correct, as the mascot of the game it's his solemn duty to job any chance he gets.

ankokudaishogun
Regular
Posts: 748
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ankokudaishogun » Tue May 22, 2018 5:24 pm

Grimlock wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:I'm not trying to prove he went through the events of BoG I'm saying that if he did it doesn't mean he also has to go through RF's events as well.
Yes he has.
Not necessarily. Specifically: Goku:Xeno is a Goku who went through GT and some of the movies.
This means his history is at least somehow different from standard Goku:GT, given he didn't fuse and went away with Shenlong at the end of the GT events.
This change, therefore, enable the reasonable possibility of the BoG events playing just so slightly different enough in a whatever way they don't give birth to the RoF events. Like, for example, Goku not absorbing the God Ki and Beerus deciding to go back to sleep for some decade again.
Therefore leaving Goku:Xeno with no way to learn to feel God Ki and power-boost faster like in Super.

User avatar
mahakaishin1991
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:13 am

EveBlaze31 wrote:
gantarat wrote:So Does that mean SSB Beat Stronger Than SSJ4 Xeno Goku ?
He kinda useless whatever form he use.
Correct, as the mascot of the game it's his solemn duty to job any chance he gets.
so Xeno Goku is the vegeta of this story?

gantarat
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 3:33 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by gantarat » Wed May 23, 2018 8:05 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
EveBlaze31 wrote:
gantarat wrote:So Does that mean SSB Beat Stronger Than SSJ4 Xeno Goku ?
He kinda useless whatever form he use.
Correct, as the mascot of the game it's his solemn duty to job any chance he gets.
so Xeno Goku is the vegeta of this story?
We Talk About Beat male saiyan avatar.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu May 24, 2018 9:24 am

Well this looks interesting

https://youtu.be/LdqhgnOwn8Y

User avatar
mahakaishin1991
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:32 am

Majin Demigra wrote:Well this looks interesting

https://youtu.be/LdqhgnOwn8Y
why do I get dating simulator vibes from this?

User avatar
Dragon Wukong
Regular
Posts: 565
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:06 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragon Wukong » Thu May 24, 2018 5:55 pm

I mean, I don't understand Japanese all that well, but from what I understand the goal is to woo Android 21 while stopping your "rivals for her heart", which seemingly include the likes of Yamcha, Android 17, Zarbon, and Cell.

User avatar
BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:06 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by BrolyKale » Thu May 24, 2018 8:12 pm

Can anyone tell me how strong Fu is? and what's his story, please, thanks!
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Post Reply