"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

gantarat

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by gantarat » Mon May 28, 2018 10:46 pm

From my local translate (Thai)
https://goo.gl/zZPJZq
Before The fight CC Goku Surprise How strong power/ki from SSJ4 Xeno Golu

Goku: Are you ... our fake ?! What a great power! What is it ?!

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon May 28, 2018 11:04 pm

Since he is ignoring me (obviously), somebody tells that guy that nobody actually cares how long he took to make that video and how much effort he put in editing it. All that matters are the contents being passed to the audience, their accuracy and their legitimacy. In other words, the truth behind such contents.

Tell him that since he chose to include that information, he should have also said that only a single version of Xeno Goku has Super Saiyan God, not the one from main work. He should have said anything in the video since he already knew prior to make it but he also chose to ignore that piece of information that was passed to him via Twitter for some reason. If he had finished the video by the time he saw TheDevilsCorpse's tweet, then all he needed to do was adding a note in the video itself, Youtube allows it, adding notes, a subtitle or whatever.

People wanted him to defend himself, but all he does here is to talk about how long he spent in making the video. He didn't refute any of my points (not that I was expecting though. One can do little to nothing against facts) and he didn't answer any of my questions. :roll: Anyway.
Last edited by Grimlock on Mon May 28, 2018 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Kakarot
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kakarot » Mon May 28, 2018 11:15 pm

Geekdom101 wrote:
Kakarot wrote:
Geekdom101 wrote:
Effort?

Maybe you should try actually editing a video and see how long it takes you when it comes to research, planning, editing, etc. If there's one thing you can never tell me, son, is that i don't put effort into my work. You really need to look into who I am and what I'm about before trying to disrespect my work and my integrity.

Btw, I did a 33 minute video with Redux on my channel. I've also produced 1,590 videos in 3 years... but yeah - no effort? I think its time you had a reality check.

And you just said Xeno Trunks isn't Super Trunks, which kinda killed your soapbox dead.
I've watched your videos for some time, and you DO put effort into your content. But your Xeno Goku video came off as misinformed and lazy. Redux took the time to correct you about Xeno Goku not having God ki on Twitter and yet you still didn't fix it. Xeno Goku ONLY has God ki in the 3DS version. When fighting SSB Goku, he DOES NOT have it. The manga and arcade versions of the game both state this.
Except that I CHOSE to include it in the video because it came from an OFFICIAL source. Yeah the 3DS version IS AN OFFICIAL SOURCE. I even put a PINNED comment clarifying this.

If 18 hours of research and editing is lazy homie... yikes. You must be able to build a house in 2 hours.
While the comment will help clear up some confusion, the information you include in your video contradicts that. "For some reason, [Goku: Xeno] was able to tap into God ki but never went into Super Saiyan Blue." The Xeno Goku that has god ki is different than the arcade and manga versions. In fact, the 3DS Xeno Goku never even went SS4.

gantarat

Post by gantarat » Tue May 29, 2018 12:26 am

Maybe Because game made and release before they decide add 4 in arcade ?

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue May 29, 2018 12:59 am

Instead of saying that the 3ds gane is not apart of the arcade what is the exact quote Xeno Goku says about Blue and what was ever said about the 3ds games.

Because the way Dragonball works and Time patrol works there is only one maybe two versions of Xeno Goku and that would be manga and then game versions.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Tue May 29, 2018 1:10 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:Instead of saying that the 3ds gane is not apart of the arcade what is the exact quote Xeno Goku says about Blue and what was ever said about the 3ds games.

Because the way Dragonball works and Time patrol works there is only one maybe two versions of Xeno Goku and that would be manga and then game versions.
He says nothing about Blue. He says he once did the SSG ritual.
miguelnuva1 wrote:
I understand that Xenoverse, Online and Heroes share that own version of characters but what I'm UMX contradicts the events of the arcade or manga? Xeno Goku doesn't matter in the scheme of things because we don't know how the anime will portray him.
I don't know much about the story of UMX, but from what I read from alakazam's translations, Chamel from UMX is different from SDBH Chamel. UMX Chamel doesn't like Demigra all that much, and just hangs around him because Chamel wanted to fight Goku. While in SDBH Chamel is a faithful underling and the Time Patrol don't seem to know him.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue May 29, 2018 1:19 am

Considering that every DB game to date is on its own self-contained continuity, I'm struggling why is so hard to accept that UMX is on a separate continuity than SBDH (and most likely it will extend to the anime as well).

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue May 29, 2018 1:56 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Considering that every DB game to date is on its own self-contained continuity, I'm struggling why is so hard to accept that UMX is on a separate continuity than SBDH (and most likely it will extend to the anime as well).
Because UMX is a Heroes vidoe game the same as Xenoverse 1 and 2 are in the same series.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue May 29, 2018 2:14 am

Xenoverse 2 feels more like an improved re-release of the original than a straight up sequel tho. Besides, the Budokai games are all part of the same series but have little to do with each other in terms of continuity.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue May 29, 2018 4:30 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Xenoverse 2 feels more like an improved re-release of the original than a straight up sequel tho. Besides, the Budokai games are all part of the same series but have little to do with each other in terms of continuity.
someone hasnt touched story, clearly

gantarat

Post by gantarat » Tue May 29, 2018 4:50 am

Does Demon God/Majin is god class ?

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Tue May 29, 2018 9:57 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Xenoverse 2 feels more like an improved re-release of the original than a straight up sequel tho. Besides, the Budokai games are all part of the same series but have little to do with each other in terms of continuity.
What you feel does not matter. It is technically a straight up sequel and both XV2 and XV1 are part of the same continuity. Your statement does not dispute that.

This really just sounds like you grasping for straws!

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue May 29, 2018 10:43 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Considering that every DB game to date is on its own self-contained continuity, I'm struggling why is so hard to accept that UMX is on a separate continuity than SBDH (and most likely it will extend to the anime as well).
Because UMX is a Heroes vidoe game the same as Xenoverse 1 and 2 are in the same series.
That’s not how that works, XV2 is a direct sequal. UMX’s story tells of your hero avatar first meeting and joinining the time patrol and the first incounter the timepatrol has with the dark makai army also the first time they meet Chamel(which wouldn’t actually happen in the arcade game till SDBH3) so UMX would have to retcon all the events of GDM1-GDM10 and part of SDBH to fit into the arcades continuity

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Tue May 29, 2018 11:35 am

Kakarot wrote:
Geekdom101 wrote:
Kakarot wrote: I've watched your videos for some time, and you DO put effort into your content. But your Xeno Goku video came off as misinformed and lazy. Redux took the time to correct you about Xeno Goku not having God ki on Twitter and yet you still didn't fix it. Xeno Goku ONLY has God ki in the 3DS version. When fighting SSB Goku, he DOES NOT have it. The manga and arcade versions of the game both state this.
Except that I CHOSE to include it in the video because it came from an OFFICIAL source. Yeah the 3DS version IS AN OFFICIAL SOURCE. I even put a PINNED comment clarifying this.

If 18 hours of research and editing is lazy homie... yikes. You must be able to build a house in 2 hours.
While the comment will help clear up some confusion, the information you include in your video contradicts that. "For some reason, [Goku: Xeno] was able to tap into God ki but never went into Super Saiyan Blue." The Xeno Goku that has god ki is different than the arcade and manga versions. In fact, the 3DS Xeno Goku never even went SS4.
The statement that i made about him tapping into God Ki but never doing Blue is factual. If you're upset about MY PHRASING of it- perhaps thinking I should've explained it better or differently - fine. I respect that.

But when you call me lazy and whatnot - thats unfair to me. But I wasn't even upset at you, I was more upset at the classic message board "YOOTOBERZ ARE MISINFOURMERS" nonsense that has plagued some parts of the fandom, as if everybody is evil by default because they choose to use a certain platform.
"Allow me to show you... my further evolution"

OFFICIAL Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgIqhB ... yUSp71VCOQ

Kakarot
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kakarot » Tue May 29, 2018 11:44 am

Geekdom101 wrote:
Kakarot wrote:
Geekdom101 wrote:

The statement that i made about him tapping into God Ki but never doing Blue is factual. If you're upset about MY PHRASING of it- perhaps thinking I should've explained it better or differently - fine. I respect that.

But when you call me lazy and whatnot - thats unfair to me. But I wasn't even upset at you, I was more upset at the classic message board "YOOTOBERZ ARE MISINFOURMERS" nonsense that has plagued some parts of the fandom, as if everybody is evil by default because they choose to use a certain platform.
Have you still not grasped that UMX Xeno Goku is different from SDBH Xeno Goku? The Xeno Goku that actually participates in the Prison Planet arc has never touched God ki. I don't know how else to explain it to you.

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Tue May 29, 2018 11:52 am

For me, it's just math.

if SSJ4 > SSJ (this is obvious)
God ki + SSJ4 > SSJ + God ki (add god ki to both sides)
God ki + SSJ4 > SSB (SSJ+SSG)

but obviously that is not the case since in Prison arc SSB > SSJ4, so what this means is that Xeno Goku is utilizing little to no god ki. I'd rather go by the arcade version of Xeno Goku which doesn't have god ki to make sense of this rather than the 3ds UMX version. The next question though is whether SSJ4 > SSG ? For me, it's not. The difference between SSB and SSG is little while the difference between SSG and SSJ is astronomical. Then again, I haven't ever seen SSG Xeno Goku. They probably just chose to use SSB for fan service, but logically, I think even SSG can beat SSJ4.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Tue May 29, 2018 3:44 pm

Geekdom101 wrote: Except that I CHOSE to include it in the video because it came from an OFFICIAL source.
Official doesn't equals to canonical.
It's just normal to evidence when some information comes from source different from the main canon source, in this instance the arcade.
You can edit and research for 18 years but still end up with something made badly.
People DO fail tests even if they studied a lot, sometime.

In this specific instance, you failed at correctly discriminate to the audience the source of your information, for all intents and purposes declaring them "main canon is Goku:Xeno has God Ki"
Sure, you later pinned a comment explaining it... but that's just PROVES you failed at correctly transmit the information to the watchers.
but logically, I think even SSG can beat SSJ4.
Except Arcade tells us SS4:Xeno is just a little weaker than Blue.
While it's arguable Blue isn't 50 times stronger than God, it's still stronger enough for the characters to bother training that form and not the base God form.

God being stronger than SS4:Xeno makes no sense.

Note: I specify Xeno because it's perfectly possible Goku:Xeno has an extremely higher base-level than Goku:Super, therefore resulting in a similar power-level even with a lover-multiplier transformation.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue May 29, 2018 4:03 pm

Yeah, wasn't Xeno Goku and Regular Goku evenly matched until Xeno Goku got tired? That would mean a difference in stamina rather than strength/power.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue May 29, 2018 5:06 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Yeah, wasn't Xeno Goku and Regular Goku evenly matched until Xeno Goku got tired? That would mean a difference in stamina rather than strength/power.
I got a similar vibe as well, though I think there will no doubt me a powerup to match blue kaioken/ultra instinct later

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Tue May 29, 2018 6:01 pm

Grimlock wrote:Since he is ignoring me (obviously), somebody tells that guy that nobody actually cares how long he took to make that video and how much effort he put in editing it. All that matters are the contents being passed to the audience, their accuracy and their legitimacy. In other words, the truth behind such contents.

People wanted him to defend himself, but all he does here is to talk about how long he spent in making the video. He didn't refute any of my points (not that I was expecting though. One can do little to nothing against facts) and he didn't answer any of my questions. :roll: Anyway.
Dude, you're being a jerk; take a breather and cool off. Come back and remain civil if you think a discussion with Geekdom would be productive. Do not some back to argue with people - converse in good faith.