"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here
Posts: 2874
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:48 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:The Gameplay Model for the character known as Beets in Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission 5 does not look like a normal Saiyan... Or a normal person at all from his appearance.
got a link? I do want to see more on him. Does he or the new king vegeta model show any attacks?

User avatar
mahakaishin1991
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:20 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
That still proves nothing, I’m not doubting Ultra instinct Goku is in but I do strongly doubt MUI Goku will fight Cumber in the anime, https://imgur.com/gallery/9ikrlr6

That’s the episode 6 summary and the summary says “a final battle begins with everything on the line” and super Fu is right infront of Goku and Co, why would the final battle be with Cumber when he’s not even the main antagonist of the arc when Fu the main villain of the arc someone wayyy above Cumber in terms of power is right infront of Goku and Co angry ready to fight?
I would like some evidence of this. I do not think he is stronger than Cumber

Fu in game: forced Cumber to retreat when fighting vegito Blue, reverses burst and mix ball

Fu in manga: is too quick for even Vegeta, put the straight jacket on Cumber/restrained him, one shots golden oozaru Cumber as super Fu with ease(he cuts Cumber’s tail off very quick )

Fu in anime: reflects a ki blast from Goku Xeno ssj4 while in base, one shots Cumber golden using his own weird power.

It’s pretty obvious Fu is above Cumber, Fu is also way above Mira in terms of power
Mixing continuity will not help.

Deflecting a life blast from ss4 goku is not a point when ss4 goku also cannot fight cumber. This is like trying to argue hulk is above sentry because Hawkeye can’t knock them out in a fight fight.

Read my previous post about how undoing the oozaru form which is reliant on a specific form of radiation isn’t a strength feat.

And also how is fu ‘well above’ Mira?

I’m not against fu being above cumber, but I honestly don’t think it’s a raw power deal, or that it’s a massive difference.

S3 Hendrix
Regular
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:57 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
I would like some evidence of this. I do not think he is stronger than Cumber

Fu in game: forced Cumber to retreat when fighting vegito Blue, reverses burst and mix ball

Fu in manga: is too quick for even Vegeta, put the straight jacket on Cumber/restrained him, one shots golden oozaru Cumber as super Fu with ease(he cuts Cumber’s tail off very quick )

Fu in anime: reflects a ki blast from Goku Xeno ssj4 while in base, one shots Cumber golden using his own weird power.

It’s pretty obvious Fu is above Cumber, Fu is also way above Mira in terms of power
Mixing continuity will not help.

Deflecting a life blast from ss4 goku is not a point when ss4 goku also cannot fight cumber. This is like trying to argue hulk is above sentry because Hawkeye can’t knock them out in a fight fight.

Read my previous post about how undoing the oozaru form which is reliant on a specific form of radiation isn’t a strength feat.

And also how is fu ‘well above’ Mira?

I’m not against fu being above cumber, but I honestly don’t think it’s a raw power deal, or that it’s a massive difference.
Mira(final form/towa absorbed), broli dark, and Goku Xeno ssj4 were all at the same level of power according to Mechikabura. So yeah Fu is above Mira in terms of power even Mira’s most powerful form. You don’t have a very good counter argument lol bringing up other franchises, and your opinion of “well I don’t believe so”. Give me an actual counter argument using feats otherwise just stay back and take the L cause I won’t be responding anymore till you do

User avatar
Rakurai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:43 am

alakazam^ wrote:
Rakurai wrote:Oh that's interesting, apparently Gohan, Goten, Trunks, or all may also be inside the Prison Planet too. But it's left ambiguous as to whose kids it may be, as well as if it's only one or more, so I left it to encompass both Goku's and Vegeta's kids involved in the investigation.
It doesn't mention kids, it's just Goku and Vegeeta.
Oh you're right. I read the と共 and for some dumb reason took that as children 子供. Bad Kanji moment at the time. My bad.

--

Grimlock here's the correct translation.

Vegeta: Xeno

Voice: Horikawa Ryou

Active as a Time Patroller

A Vegeta from another dimension.

Currently investigating the "Prison Planet" with Son Goku: Xeno.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:18 pm

so what's Bulma's Ray gun attack called?

User avatar
mahakaishin1991
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:23 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:Mira(final form/towa absorbed), broli dark, and Goku Xeno ssj4 were all at the same level of power according to Mechikabura. So yeah Fu is above Mira in terms of power even Mira’s most powerful form. You don’t have a very good counter argument lol bringing up other franchises, and your opinion of “well I don’t believe so”. Give me an actual counter argument using feats otherwise just stay back and take the L cause I won’t be responding anymore till you do
failing to read again?

Ignoring my point the anime, game and manga all run on different continuities and have inconsistent power scaling between them? thinking comparisons of logic to other discussions is illogical when its the same premise?

You also havent answered my questions asking you for evidence.

User avatar
TheDevilsCorpse
Moderator
Posts: 11377
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 am
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:56 pm

Let's drop the attitudes, and take the power discussion to one of the previously mentioned threads.
TheDevilsCorpse wrote:The Super Dragon Ball Heroes manga is unrelated to Dragon Ball Super. You can still discuss the SDBH manga contents within this thread, but the anime has a wider audience and should be contained within the respective thread: Official "Super DB Heroes 2018 Promotional Anime" Discussion Thread

However, if you want to start debating character strengths, whether it's actual numbers or just general scaling discussion, then pick the thread most appropriate to your needs: Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread, The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread, or The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread.
Last free warning. Account strikes will be issued next; especially for the snark.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

User avatar
mahakaishin1991
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:49 pm

Question actually regarding the game actually, does it have voice credits? because I still cant find who voices Majin Ozotto

User avatar
TheDevilsCorpse
Moderator
Posts: 11377
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 am
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:07 pm

Unless the voices are distinct or whatever, I don't think VAs are usually figured out until home releases that feature the character? I could be wrong on that though.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

User avatar
mahakaishin1991
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:41 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:Unless the voices are distinct or whatever, I don't think VAs are usually figured out until home releases that feature the character? I could be wrong on that though.
Ah ok. Something about Ozotto is really familiar too him, but I really cant place him and its driving me crazy

User avatar
Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:00 am

Oh I never thought to check who's voice Ozotto do we know who's the Seiyu of Ozotto ?

Also do you think we will ever see a Broly & Kanba fusion ? :D
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

User avatar
mahakaishin1991
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:28 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Oh I never thought to check who's voice Ozotto do we know who's the Seiyu of Ozotto ?

Also do you think we will ever see a Broly & Kanba fusion ? :D
I dont see anyone saying who it is, but I swear I heard them in one of the big three (naruto or bleach I think more likely)

I'd love to see that but it would be op as balls. You wanna give Cumber a legendary form on top of his big ki hands with Broly's rage? That's just asking for Asura's Wrath style fights and I have no problem with it.

It Beets fuses with Raditz, does he just Beetit because no one wants to be defeated?

User avatar
Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:57 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Oh I never thought to check who's voice Ozotto do we know who's the Seiyu of Ozotto ?

Also do you think we will ever see a Broly & Kanba fusion ? :D
I dont see anyone saying who it is, but I swear I heard them in one of the big three (naruto or bleach I think more likely)

I'd love to see that but it would be op as balls. You wanna give Cumber a legendary form on top of his big ki hands with Broly's rage? That's just asking for Asura's Wrath style fights and I have no problem with it.

It Beets fuses with Raditz, does he just Beetit because no one wants to be defeated?
Beets and Raditz fusion will end up with a Michael Jackson song lol 8) As for Asura's Wrath I would love a crossover game with Dragon Ball ♥
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

User avatar
mahakaishin1991
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:46 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Oh I never thought to check who's voice Ozotto do we know who's the Seiyu of Ozotto ?

Also do you think we will ever see a Broly & Kanba fusion ? :D
I dont see anyone saying who it is, but I swear I heard them in one of the big three (naruto or bleach I think more likely)

I'd love to see that but it would be op as balls. You wanna give Cumber a legendary form on top of his big ki hands with Broly's rage? That's just asking for Asura's Wrath style fights and I have no problem with it.

It Beets fuses with Raditz, does he just Beetit because no one wants to be defeated?
Beets and Raditz fusion will end up with a Michael Jackson song lol 8) As for Asura's Wrath I would love a crossover game with Dragon Ball ♥
the only real worry is Hit and Cooler....

User avatar
Rakurai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:28 pm

Cipher wrote:
alakazam^ wrote:
Rakurai wrote:Oh that's interesting, apparently Gohan, Goten, Trunks, or all may also be inside the Prison Planet too. But it's left ambiguous as to whose kids it may be, as well as if it's only one or more, so I left it to encompass both Goku's and Vegeta's kids involved in the investigation.
It doesn't mention kids, it's just Goku and Vegeeta.
Backing this up with a second opinion.

Rakurai, it's possible you misread と共に (a somewhat formal phrase for "with") as と子供 ("and kids"; the second kanji looks similar and they share a reading, but it's actually different by one radical).
Yeah I did misread that and corrected it. Sorry for missing your post, I have a bad habit of skim reading stuff and need to learn to slow down.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

User avatar
Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:25 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
I dont see anyone saying who it is, but I swear I heard them in one of the big three (naruto or bleach I think more likely)

I'd love to see that but it would be op as balls. You wanna give Cumber a legendary form on top of his big ki hands with Broly's rage? That's just asking for Asura's Wrath style fights and I have no problem with it.

It Beets fuses with Raditz, does he just Beetit because no one wants to be defeated?
Beets and Raditz fusion will end up with a Michael Jackson song lol 8) As for Asura's Wrath I would love a crossover game with Dragon Ball ♥
the only real worry is Hit and Cooler....
Omg never saw that one coming I'm dead laughing :lol:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

User avatar
Goresh
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:24 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Goresh » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:58 pm

Haven’t seen this mentioned yet so I just wanted to point this out real quick: on the DBH official site, it mentions that “something will happen” to UM5-052, which is an ultimate rare SSJB Goku card that has the Space-time Delivery CAA where he will Summon Vegeta, on December 12th. If you guys can recall, we had a similar situation to this back in September of last year where they mentioned that SH6-25, another ultimate rare SSJB Goku card with the Change CAA, would obtain a “power-up” on the 26th of that month. That Goku card ended up receiving the Kaioken x20 transformation with the Spirit Bomb Super Attack and the only reason they deferred that information for a later time was to not spoil anyone with what would soon unfold in the Tournament of Power.

While there are many different things that can be speculated from what will become of this “addition” to the card, I believe many people already have a pretty good idea of what may be on the horizon. I’ll leave it at that.

User avatar
mahakaishin1991
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:37 am

Goresh wrote:Haven’t seen this mentioned yet so I just wanted to point this out real quick: on the DBH official site, it mentions that “something will happen” to UM5-052, which is an ultimate rare SSJB Goku card that has the Space-time Delivery CAA where he will Summon Vegeta, on December 12th. If you guys can recall, we had a similar situation to this back in September of last year where they mentioned that SH6-25, another ultimate rare SSJB Goku card with the Change CAA, would obtain a “power-up” on the 26th of that month. That Goku card ended up receiving the Kaioken x20 transformation with the Spirit Bomb Super Attack and the only reason they deferred that information for a later time was to not spoil anyone with what would soon unfold in the Tournament of Power.

While there are many different things that can be speculated from what will become of this “addition” to the card, I believe many people already have a pretty good idea of what may be on the horizon. I’ll leave it at that.
I think someone mentioned this a while ago but I could be wrong, its neat to know where we are going with this though.

S3 Hendrix
Regular
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:29 am

Goresh wrote:Haven’t seen this mentioned yet so I just wanted to point this out real quick: on the DBH official site, it mentions that “something will happen” to UM5-052, which is an ultimate rare SSJB Goku card that has the Space-time Delivery CAA where he will Summon Vegeta, on December 12th. If you guys can recall, we had a similar situation to this back in September of last year where they mentioned that SH6-25, another ultimate rare SSJB Goku card with the Change CAA, would obtain a “power-up” on the 26th of that month. That Goku card ended up receiving the Kaioken x20 transformation with the Spirit Bomb Super Attack and the only reason they deferred that information for a later time was to not spoil anyone with what would soon unfold in the Tournament of Power.

While there are many different things that can be speculated from what will become of this “addition” to the card, I believe many people already have a pretty good idea of what may be on the horizon. I’ll leave it at that.

I was actually talking about this on twitter with Cipher when it first got revealed, I brought up how it will mostlikely change to the CAA space time transfer F/fusion and we’ll get Gogeta Blue round 3

User avatar
FlpShimizu
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by FlpShimizu » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:07 pm

If the SSB card is getting the fusion, chances are we'll get SSB Gogeta from the get go during the movie. I thought SSG Gogeta and SSB Gogeta would be the secret figures being teased, but this ignites my hope for UI Gogeta once more.
"I'm never fighting a gag manga character again!"

Post Reply