"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ZeroDio » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:53 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
ZeroDio wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
the fact Toppo got taken down by base Cumber makes me wonder if we're going to get a stalemate between him and Jiren.

I am so excited about this arc and wish it was a movie or something
Yea, they should have done it where it is like 65 minutes (not including intro & outro) special covering the whole arc
Hearts and the gang feel like they could be actual arc villains, you could skip over Fu and the game characters and make this an actual film or arc. Have Hearts be the one who caused the dimensional shenanigans that caused the groups to encounter Cumber and the others, then go from there.
Maybe

- Have The U6 Saiyan Trio be more involved and introduce new Ki Attacks (also show off Caulifla’s Atomic Kamehameha from the Manga)

- Oren Caulifla & Kamin Kale last longer to where we get To see Strongest Form 1 & Strongest Form 2 of them. Then later free them of Kamin & Oren where those 2 evolved to the Adult Form like Baby Did.

- Have Goku’s “Grand Priest” Outfit look closer to the End of Z Outfit.

Plus this arc could be a 2 Parter Special with each being 65 minutes?

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:57 pm

ZeroDio wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
ZeroDio wrote:
Yea, they should have done it where it is like 65 minutes (not including intro & outro) special covering the whole arc
Hearts and the gang feel like they could be actual arc villains, you could skip over Fu and the game characters and make this an actual film or arc. Have Hearts be the one who caused the dimensional shenanigans that caused the groups to encounter Cumber and the others, then go from there.
Maybe

- Have The U6 Saiyan Trio be more involved and introduce new Ki Attacks (also show off Caulifla’s Atomic Kamehameha from the Manga)

- Oren Caulifla & Kamin Kale last longer to where we get To see Strongest Form 1 & Strongest Form 2 of them. Then later free them of Kamin & Oren where those 2 evolved to the Adult Form like Baby Did.

in the bold... why though?

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:15 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
Tai Lung wrote: apparently all the prisoners who were in "prision planet" were taken back to their respective place of origin, then we will not see more to .. bojack, majin ozotto or cooler?
Cooler chased after Fuu, I doubt we've seen the last of him.
yeah

I'm just fuming Majin Ozotto didnt get used
At least he still alive and surely coming back anytime, he was by far the smartest gathering all the dragon balls and still a mystery to the heroes.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:20 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:so I just read in summaries of the chapter and manga
apparently all the prisoners who were in "prision planet" were taken back to their respective place of origin, then we will not see more to .. bojack, majin ozotto or cooler? uh ... it's a waste but at least it's an explanation.
this whole chapter will feel pretty useless for both versions ...
in the manga caulifla and kale they are possessed but with a blow vegeta and trunks defeat them and free them from possession ...
in the anime it will be more or less similar only that it will be seen as they enter their bodies
although I like to see caulifla and kale again I did not like their participation here, from the beginning is a mistake to have vegeta and trunks involved in the matter, just should let cauilfla and kale face to the twins alone.
possession is simply to sell letters without more.
I will say that here I prefer the manga to go straight to the important
and I prefer that there are no interactions between the characters just does not feel natural like that time of the tournament.
I think I'll skip the cap until the fight of zamasu and kefla or in the case of manga hit vs zamasu.
majin ozotto is back on the green planet then... wonder if he will come back to try to fulfill his wish in terms of the manga. The manga's version has bojack killed so I wonder if he came back, or if king cold and the others revived.
that does not tell me much ... anyway I complain more about the poor participation that had the majority especially those who died quickly so that later it is said that they returned to their world dead or alive. the only one that has had a better participation has been cooler in both versions and maybe it is the one that has more possibilities of returning
Kanassa wrote:
Tai Lung wrote: apparently all the prisoners who were in "prision planet" were taken back to their respective place of origin, then we will not see more to .. bojack, majin ozotto or cooler?
Cooler chased after Fuu, I doubt we've seen the last of him.
I guess the Dragon Balls can not return him since he was not in prison planet in the moment.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:07 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:so I just read in summaries of the chapter and manga
apparently all the prisoners who were in "prision planet" were taken back to their respective place of origin, then we will not see more to .. bojack, majin ozotto or cooler? uh ... it's a waste but at least it's an explanation.
this whole chapter will feel pretty useless for both versions ...
in the manga caulifla and kale they are possessed but with a blow vegeta and trunks defeat them and free them from possession ...
in the anime it will be more or less similar only that it will be seen as they enter their bodies
although I like to see caulifla and kale again I did not like their participation here, from the beginning is a mistake to have vegeta and trunks involved in the matter, just should let cauilfla and kale face to the twins alone.
possession is simply to sell letters without more.
I will say that here I prefer the manga to go straight to the important
and I prefer that there are no interactions between the characters just does not feel natural like that time of the tournament.
I think I'll skip the cap until the fight of zamasu and kefla or in the case of manga hit vs zamasu.
majin ozotto is back on the green planet then... wonder if he will come back to try to fulfill his wish in terms of the manga. The manga's version has bojack killed so I wonder if he came back, or if king cold and the others revived.
that does not tell me much ...
I wasn't trying to tell you anything >_>

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:15 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
that the comment was not to tell me that surely we will see majin ozotto later?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:29 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
that the comment was not to tell me that surely we will see majin ozotto later?
that was more an open question than anything. I'd like to think he'll return, and preferably with that huge multiarmed form...

though Id much rather see him used in the main series at this point

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:10 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
ZeroDio wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Maybe

Mainly cause this is set close to when he should be wearing the End of Z Gi plus the colors kinda look close to the colors of the Grand Priest’s Outfit plus Goku looks a little weird in the Outfit they gave him for this arc

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:10 am

So this current stuff is after the Demigra Assault arc? Even though we saw next to nothing of that?

Is this meant to be before Goku: Xeno went to the Prison Planet or after?

And why did the new opening not show anything more of the ongoing Universe Conflict arc? That isn't finished is it?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:29 am

Rinsankajugin wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Can't say I'm happy at Gogeta Xeno getting absorbed like chump tho.
Judging at what I was able to see during the livestream, it seems that GT Gogeta was the one absorbed by Finn. Not entirely sure though, I kinda caught the livestream halfway through the gameplay trailer due to errands.
If you look again the pants Finn has on are black and have holes in them like Gogeta:xeno ssj4 so it’s safe to say it was Gogeta xeno ssj4

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:14 am

ZeroDio wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
ZeroDio wrote:
Maybe

Mainly cause this is set close to when he should be wearing the End of Z Gi plus the colors kinda look close to the colors of the Grand Priest’s Outfit plus Goku looks a little weird in the Outfit they gave him for this arc
We dont know how close it is, and there's no reason to give Goku a Gi that is unlike anything his master wears.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:16 am

Bullza wrote:So this current stuff is after the Demigra Assault arc? Even though we saw next to nothing of that?

Is this meant to be before Goku: Xeno went to the Prison Planet or after?

And why did the new opening not show anything more of the ongoing Universe Conflict arc? That isn't finished is it?
My understanding is it's before from what some people on this board have posted in the past.

Maybe they are going to do them as alternating releases?

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:17 am

So are they doing a third storyline (separate from the Demon story going right now and the ones with Super characters) involving Sealas in the arcade game, or is it just a short promotional thing to advertise the Switch game?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:19 am

ArchedThunder wrote:So are they doing a third storyline (separate from the Demon story going right now and the ones with Super characters) involving Sealas in the arcade game, or is it just a short promotional thing to advertise the Switch game?
I'm not sure it doesnt look like the Switch game story opening and hes missing his buddy Amuzu. Maybe its just promo?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:02 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Rinsankajugin wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Can't say I'm happy at Gogeta Xeno getting absorbed like chump tho.
Judging at what I was able to see during the livestream, it seems that GT Gogeta was the one absorbed by Finn. Not entirely sure though, I kinda caught the livestream halfway through the gameplay trailer due to errands.
If you look again the pants Finn has on are black and have holes in them like Gogeta:xeno ssj4 so it’s safe to say it was Gogeta xeno ssj4
Crap.

I hope there's a good explanation for that since Gogeta Xeno is still billed as one of the game's powerhouses, or failing that, being just a form with no relevance to the story as Oren Vegeta is looking to be.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:41 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
Rinsankajugin wrote:
Crap.

I hope there's a good explanation for that since Gogeta Xeno is still billed as one of the game's powerhouses, or failing that, being just a form with no relevance to the story as Oren Vegeta is looking to be.
I assume it happened in the same way Gohan was absorbed by super buu... he was most likely caught off guard.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:54 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:So are they doing a third storyline (separate from the Demon story going right now and the ones with Super characters) involving Sealas in the arcade game, or is it just a short promotional thing to advertise the Switch game?
I'm not sure it doesnt look like the Switch game story opening and hes missing his buddy Amuzu. Maybe its just promo?
It’s gonna connect to world mission some way, it’s the world of dragon ball (Son Goku story) set of missions and the host/commentator is gonna be Sealas. This is for the arcade game

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:10 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
Rinsankajugin wrote:
Crap.

At least if Xeno Gogeta is absorbed that means Xeno Goku and Vegeta are not around thus it will depend of Trunks, Gohan and Goten to defeat the new enemy somehow, if there was a time to give all of them a power boost/transformation this is it.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:33 pm

Dragotaker wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
Crap.

At least if Xeno Gogeta is absorbed that means Xeno Goku and Vegeta are not around thus it will depend of Trunks, Gohan and Goten to defeat the new enemy somehow, if there was a time to give all of them a power boost/transformation this is it.
that's what I'm feeling. We might finally see SS3 Goten. I wonder if we should take this as the equivalent of a 'masked' character or not though.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:54 pm

Dragotaker wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
Crap.

Theory going around is Gogeta GT ssj4 will be the one to fight him