"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular
Posts: 500
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:20 pm

Rakurai wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:50 pm
I might actually take you up on that. If I provide you with the script would you be able to typeset it? You can download the raws from the website that's referenced in the chapter I uploaded.
Absolutely! I've been typesetting stuff here and there on my free time so I know my way around it.

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 572
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:36 pm

Btw, I had this in mind.

We have Mechikaboola, we have Bibiddi, we have Babiddi and we have Buu.

Could Salagadoola be also a potential candidate to become a Demon God? Lol

Mechikaboola's brother? Maybe the Grand Supreme Makaioshin. It came to mind since the song had 5 words in it. And Heroes seems like the best place for such a thing to take place.
My posts will speak for myself! :)

User avatar
Rinsankajugin
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 474
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:50 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:17 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:36 pm
Btw, I had this in mind.

We have Mechikaboola, we have Bibiddi, we have Babiddi and we have Buu.

Could Salagadoola be also a potential candidate to become a Demon God? Lol

Mechikaboola's brother? Maybe the Grand Supreme Makaioshin. It came to mind since the song had 5 words in it. And Heroes seems like the best place for such a thing to take place.
Isn't Salaga the name of one of the Majin avatars?

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 572
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:13 am

Rinsankajugin wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:17 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:36 pm
Btw, I had this in mind.

We have Mechikaboola, we have Bibiddi, we have Babiddi and we have Buu.

Could Salagadoola be also a potential candidate to become a Demon God? Lol

Mechikaboola's brother? Maybe the Grand Supreme Makaioshin. It came to mind since the song had 5 words in it. And Heroes seems like the best place for such a thing to take place.
Isn't Salaga the name of one of the Majin avatars?
Really? Oh I didn't know that. But it is kinda lame. Like super lame. You have all these important characters with the 4 next words and the very first one is the name of an avatar...?

Ah well, I got my answer though.
My posts will speak for myself! :)

S3 Hendrix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:31 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:13 am
Rinsankajugin wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:17 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:36 pm
Btw, I had this in mind.

We have Mechikaboola, we have Bibiddi, we have Babiddi and we have Buu.

Could Salagadoola be also a potential candidate to become a Demon God? Lol

Mechikaboola's brother? Maybe the Grand Supreme Makaioshin. It came to mind since the song had 5 words in it. And Heroes seems like the best place for such a thing to take place.
Isn't Salaga the name of one of the Majin avatars?
Really? Oh I didn't know that. But it is kinda lame. Like super lame. You have all these important characters with the 4 next words and the very first one is the name of an avatar...?

Ah well, I got my answer though.

The hero type demon avatar has the name Chamel(I don’t believe the other demon avatars have been officially named yet?) there is however a demon god named salsa. As to my knowledge there is no demon named salaga.

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 572
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:00 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:31 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:13 am
Rinsankajugin wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:17 pm


Isn't Salaga the name of one of the Majin avatars?
Really? Oh I didn't know that. But it is kinda lame. Like super lame. You have all these important characters with the 4 next words and the very first one is the name of an avatar...?

Ah well, I got my answer though.

The hero type demon avatar has the name Chamel(I don’t believe the other demon avatars have been officially named yet?) there is however a demon god named salsa. As to my knowledge there is no demon named salaga.
That much I am aware of. Perhaps he means a Majin Buu race avatar that has appeared in some promo vids for SDBH.
My posts will speak for myself! :)

S3 Hendrix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:13 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:00 pm
S3 Hendrix wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:31 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:13 am


Really? Oh I didn't know that. But it is kinda lame. Like super lame. You have all these important characters with the 4 next words and the very first one is the name of an avatar...?

Ah well, I got my answer though.

The hero type demon avatar has the name Chamel(I don’t believe the other demon avatars have been officially named yet?) there is however a demon god named salsa. As to my knowledge there is no demon named salaga.
That much I am aware of. Perhaps he means a Majin Buu race avatar that has appeared in some promo vids for SDBH.

Ah yes, the Berserk type Majin avatar was given the name salaga in the victory mission manga. My mistake I thought he was talking about just the demons for some reason lol (brain-fart)

User avatar
Noitsnothim
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:55 pm

Anyone else think Fu & Robelu would make a good couple? they're both scientists who love to see their experiments come into fruition and get excited for the outcomes

I think if they were to have a kid it'd be an extremely powerful hybrid

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 572
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:16 am

Noitsnothim wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:55 pm
Anyone else think Fu & Robelu would make a good couple? they're both scientists who love to see their experiments come into fruition and get excited for the outcomes

I think if they were to have a kid it'd be an extremely powerful hybrid
Sounds good to me actually. If anything, I would also dig for Chamel being Demigra's son. They look very similar. These kind of relationships add a new level of stakes in the story imo and we need more.

I mean, even Mira's relationship with Towa, although a minor one, had it's own impact.

(still think that Robelu needs to become a Demon Goddess)
My posts will speak for myself! :)

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 572
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:24 am

In UM 3 and 4, do we have any indications on as to if the XShadow Dragons are in their Bases or their Super forms?

Also it is a little irrelevant, but can you remind me if in GT Syn/Omega was the only one who used his Super form or not?

As I said, going through the powerscaling for Heroes, but between Chapter 11 and 12 of the manga there is a large gap, which I will cover with the game's dialogues.
My posts will speak for myself! :)

User avatar
DNA
I Live Here
Posts: 4138
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Condom City
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by DNA » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:51 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:24 am
Also it is a little irrelevant, but can you remind me if in GT Syn/Omega was the only one who used his Super form or not?
Wu Xing Long, Qi Xing Long and Yi Xing Long are the only ones who had transformations, originally. Unless you consider Si Xing Long breaking out of his shell a transformation.
Dragon Ball Heroes Character Cards
Now updated into more manageable lists. Please let me know if I missed someone.

S3 Hendrix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:17 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:24 am
In UM 3 and 4, do we have any indications on as to if the XShadow Dragons are in their Bases or their Super forms?

Also it is a little irrelevant, but can you remind me if in GT Syn/Omega was the only one who used his Super form or not?

As I said, going through the powerscaling for Heroes, but between Chapter 11 and 12 of the manga there is a large gap, which I will cover with the game's dialogues.

The SDBH arcade game, ultimate mission games, world mission, mangas, anime and animated cutscenes all have completely different powerscaling and different continuities. Like the power scaling is extremely different between all of these. Also the xeno shadow dragons just use their base forms except one star dragon: xeno he uses his super form and Makyouka form(by demigra powering him up)

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 572
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:29 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:17 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:24 am
In UM 3 and 4, do we have any indications on as to if the XShadow Dragons are in their Bases or their Super forms?

Also it is a little irrelevant, but can you remind me if in GT Syn/Omega was the only one who used his Super form or not?

As I said, going through the powerscaling for Heroes, but between Chapter 11 and 12 of the manga there is a large gap, which I will cover with the game's dialogues.

The SDBH arcade game, ultimate mission games, world mission, mangas, anime and animated cutscenes all have completely different powerscaling and different continuities. Like the power scaling is extremely different between all of these. Also the xeno shadow dragons just use their base forms except one star dragon: xeno he uses his super form and Makyouka form(by demigra powering him up)
Good to know about Yi Xing Long. Although I know that these are different continuities, I think that the gap between Chapter 11 and 12 can be examined well by the game dialogues, even for the manga. Which actaully has far more questionable scaling.
DNA wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:51 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:24 am
Also it is a little irrelevant, but can you remind me if in GT Syn/Omega was the only one who used his Super form or not?
Wu Xing Long, Qi Xing Long and Yi Xing Long are the only ones who had transformations, originally. Unless you consider Si Xing Long breaking out of his shell a transformation.
I guess you are correct. Never understood how the Super form of the Shadow Dragons functioned.

So, the power increase of The Xeno Shadow Dragons that Goku described was about their Base in comparison to either their Base or Super form from GT. It wasn't a "your Super forms are superior than last time", which makes it a little confusing.


Anyway, thanks to both of you!
My posts will speak for myself! :)

User avatar
DNA
I Live Here
Posts: 4138
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Condom City
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by DNA » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:37 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:29 am
I guess you are correct. Never understood how the Super form of the Shadow Dragons functioned.
Well, depends on the Dragon. Wu absorbs electric slime and basically makes a giant outer shell. Qi is basically a parasite, enters another creature's body and morphs into a new form. Yi transformed after absorbing all the other Dragon Balls, becoming the ultimate Xing Long fighter. Liu's princess form was just an illusion.

No clue how the new transformations work.
Dragon Ball Heroes Character Cards
Now updated into more manageable lists. Please let me know if I missed someone.

User avatar
Noitsnothim
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:15 pm

Can Someone please translate the dialogue in this or at least create a summary ? :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmvhHfsxHYQ

gantarat
Newbie
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 3:33 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by gantarat » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:05 am

Still Waiting for SSJ Xeno Pan.

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:44 am

DNA wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:51 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:24 am
Also it is a little irrelevant, but can you remind me if in GT Syn/Omega was the only one who used his Super form or not?
Wu Xing Long, Qi Xing Long and Yi Xing Long are the only ones who had transformations, originally. Unless you consider Si Xing Long breaking out of his shell a transformation.
Eis Shenron (San Xing Long) also had shell form in GT, it was the first time we saw him. Next time he appeared already transformed in his true form.

Rage Shenron (Wu Xing Long) didn't really have transformation if you ask me. He created big version of himself from his electric slime but he was hiding inside in his actual form controlling the slime. It was more like an armor or mech rather than transformation.
Rarity is the best pony
Pan-chan is the best saiya-jin

User avatar
DNA
I Live Here
Posts: 4138
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Condom City
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by DNA » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:03 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:44 am
Eis Shenron (San Xing Long) also had shell form in GT, it was the first time we saw him. Next time he appeared already transformed in his true form.

Rage Shenron (Wu Xing Long) didn't really have transformation if you ask me. He created big version of himself from his electric slime but he was hiding inside in his actual form controlling the slime. It was more like an armor or mech rather than transformation.
So for Wu you consider a shell but for Si and San you say it's a transformation? Interesting choice.

I don't recall any visible difference on San, did he re-appear shinnier or something?
Dragon Ball Heroes Character Cards
Now updated into more manageable lists. Please let me know if I missed someone.

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:41 pm

DNA wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:03 pm
sunsetshimmer wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:44 am
Eis Shenron (San Xing Long) also had shell form in GT, it was the first time we saw him. Next time he appeared already transformed in his true form.

Rage Shenron (Wu Xing Long) didn't really have transformation if you ask me. He created big version of himself from his electric slime but he was hiding inside in his actual form controlling the slime. It was more like an armor or mech rather than transformation.
So for Wu you consider a shell but for Si and San you say it's a transformation? Interesting choice.

I don't recall any visible difference on San, did he re-appear shinnier or something?
I call it a transformation because it actually changed Nuova's look and also made him stronger.

Yes, Eis appeared in shell form when he found Pan and stole dragon balls
Image
Rarity is the best pony
Pan-chan is the best saiya-jin

User avatar
DNA
I Live Here
Posts: 4138
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Condom City
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by DNA » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:25 pm

But when Wu changes the way he looks and becomes stronger, that's just a shell/armor 🤔

Also, I know how San looks before, just never noticed an after.
Dragon Ball Heroes Character Cards
Now updated into more manageable lists. Please let me know if I missed someone.

Post Reply