"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:28 pm

I'm hoping we get some new fanservicey character forms like:

Ssj4 Mira
Ssj4 Goku Black
Ssj4 Merged Zamasu(With white fur)
Ssj4 Caulifla(Chance for the first female Ssj4
Ssj King Vegeta
Ssj Turles
Base, 5th Form, and Golden King Cold
Golden and 5th Form Frost
Golden/Blue Cell

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:14 pm

So it turns out NEXT missed something in UM7. During the Dark King Mechikabura stuff, before the fights with Omega Shenron, there's a mission where you have to save Mr. Satan from Gohan and Goten.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNxpmz0E7VY

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:52 pm

ShadowVezon wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:14 pm So it turns out NEXT missed something in UM7. During the Dark King Mechikabura stuff, before the fights with Omega Shenron, there's a mission where you have to save Mr. Satan from Gohan and Goten.
NEXT Has missed a good bit of stuff lately, but that’s because he really only plays the main story and not the side quest stuff. This mission doesn’t have to be completed in order to continue the story and is literally a side mission of from the main path. NEXT also hasn’t uploaded the age of dragon ball missions(which are actually really cool), he only uploaded the evil dragon portion from the Dragon Ball GT retelling In UVM9, And he never uploaded episode of God from UVM11 which covers DBZ BoG, DBZ RoF, and DBS: broly.

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:13 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:52 pm
ShadowVezon wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:14 pm So it turns out NEXT missed something in UM7. During the Dark King Mechikabura stuff, before the fights with Omega Shenron, there's a mission where you have to save Mr. Satan from Gohan and Goten.
NEXT Has missed a good bit of stuff lately, but that’s because he really only plays the main story and not the side quest stuff. This mission doesn’t have to be completed in order to continue the story and is literally a side mission of from the main path. NEXT also hasn’t uploaded the age of dragon ball missions(which are actually really cool), he only uploaded the evil dragon portion from the Dragon Ball GT retelling In UVM9, And he never uploaded episode of God from UVM11 which covers DBZ BoG, DBZ RoF, and DBS: broly.
I think this is the only instance from the main stories where he missed some dialogue though, besides the final scene in UM11 with Mira and Fin which has been covered. Personally I was disappointed he barely showed anything from UM12, it took a little bit before I was able to get a good look at the void stage.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:52 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:35 pm So in the big bang anime you think we could see a merged Goku fight Beerus since Xeno Goku is there ad well or maybe the ultimate fan service in Gogito.

Personally I feel like that would be a way to introduce ssj5.

Since ssj4 is the union of Ssj and Great Ape, ssj5 could be the union of ssj, great ape and ssj god.
There is not going to be any SS5 coming from Heroes. Heroes as creative as it is w/ its transformations is not that kind of fanservice.
Thunderbird wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:48 pm Ok so Dragon Ball fans know nothing about the series, point noted.
Fans outside of Japan aren't supposed to know anything about the main SDBH series beyond what's covered in World Mission, including the promo anime which is region-blocked as a reminder.

Also what you said is simply not true. There are videos on the SDBH YT channel that promote the game & have cards, there are videos that cover the main story in the arcade for the Universe Mission series (feel free to read the translations if you're interested in it), there is a lot of info shared outside of the arcades.
Ehh while I've covered some side mission stuff I do agree that it doesn't need to be covered in the grand scheme of things. Also the Age of DB episodes don't cover anything new either, they literally rehash the retellings & even feature exact dialogue from what they covered.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:48 pm

Rakurai wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:52 pm
miguelnuva1 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:35 pm So in the big bang anime you think we could see a merged Goku fight Beerus since Xeno Goku is there ad well or maybe the ultimate fan service in Gogito.

Personally I feel like that would be a way to introduce ssj5.

Since ssj4 is the union of Ssj and Great Ape, ssj5 could be the union of ssj, great ape and ssj god.
There is not going to be any SS5 coming from Heroes. Heroes as creative as it is w/ its transformations is not that kind of fanservice.
Thunderbird wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:48 pm Ok so Dragon Ball fans know nothing about the series, point noted.
Fans outside of Japan aren't supposed to know anything about the main SDBH series beyond what's covered in World Mission, including the promo anime which is region-blocked as a reminder.

Also what you said is simply not true. There are videos on the SDBH YT channel that promote the game & have cards, there are videos that cover the main story in the arcade for the Universe Mission series (feel free to read the translations if you're interested in it), there is a lot of info shared outside of the arcades.
Ehh while I've covered some side mission stuff I do agree that it doesn't need to be covered in the grand scheme of things. Also the Age of DB episodes don't cover anything new either, they literally rehash the retellings & even feature exact dialogue from what they covered.
Sealas/Kaiōshin of time/cheelai all have some new dialogue regarding said fights in the age of dragon ball stuff. I do agree there’s no point for people like us to translate the rehashed stuff(cause I mean age of DB was meant for children who haven’t watched or read the original series and only know DB lore through playing heroes. Also a way to promote world mission as well.) but I do think some of the new dialogue/reactions are genuinely interesting

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:57 am

Crack theory

Mechikabura is being purified inside the Light Labyrinth and will return as an antagonist who's overzealous towards the light, and goes on a crusade to forcefully 'convert' everyone to it by mind controlling them in order to create a peaceful multiverse.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:17 pm

Sorry if I didn't keep up that much, but do we have any info on what happened with Sealas?

I mean, he is still a thing right? What's his role? If this has been stated already please direct me to the correct page. I tried to find something, but boy were there a lot of pages to check. Thanks in advance.
P O W E R

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:47 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:17 pm Sorry if I didn't keep up that much, but do we have any info on what happened with Sealas?

I mean, he is still a thing right? What's his role? If this has been stated already please direct me to the correct page. I tried to find something, but boy were there a lot of pages to check. Thanks in advance.
As far as I know, Sealas is only relevant to the World Mission video game. Not sure what happened to him by the end.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:17 pm

Rakurai wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:52 pmThere is not going to be any SS5 coming from Heroes. Heroes as creative as it is w/ its transformations is not that kind of fanservice.
I won't be absolute on that statment. SSJ5 can happen in the form they deem fit for the series.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:19 pm

DNA wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:47 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:17 pm Sorry if I didn't keep up that much, but do we have any info on what happened with Sealas?

As far as I know, Sealas is only relevant to the World Mission video game. Not sure what happened to him by the end.
Sealas is the host for the age of dragon(Goku and vegeta portions) in the arcade game, but he’s a completely different character. Here he’s still a good guy and still apart of the time patrol and acts as our guide. In world mission your avatar and Gogeta Xeno ssj4 both Fire a kamehameha, after that’s over the group thinks Sealas was defeated but he’s still alive. Your avatar and Sealas interact he ask if you believe you can save the world and after few more lines of dialogue Sealas says that “you all are children” and he wonders how long we will hold on to those beliefs then vanishes/teleports away.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:38 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:19 pm

Sealas is the host for the age of dragon(Goku and vegeta portions) in the arcade game, but he’s a completely different character. Here he’s still a good guy and still apart of the time patrol and acts as our guide. In world mission your avatar and Gogeta Xeno ssj4 both Fire a kamehameha, after that’s over the group thinks Sealas was defeated but he’s still alive. Your avatar and Sealas interact he ask if you believe you can save the world and after few more lines of dialogue Sealas says that “you all are children” and he wonders how long we will hold on to those beliefs then vanishes/teleports away.
Here's to hoping they utilize him more because he was actually pretty cool (Just wish they'd fix up his moveset and powers a bit) I feel like the staff of 'Heroes' often create too many new characters and toss them to the side amidst their potential

Majin Ozotto
Sealas
Lagss
Cumber

could all assist Fu with Dogi Dogi and the battle against the gods

Block88
Beyond Newbie

Post by Block88 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:47 am

Alright could someone tell me how the arcade version of Universal Conflict arc gogeta vs Hearts went down along with Zamasu and the others?

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:18 am

Block88 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:47 am Alright could someone tell me how the arcade version of Universal Conflict arc gogeta vs Hearts went down along with Zamasu and the others?
It plays out very similar to the anime, the only major differences being that Gogeta fights in his base form for a bit before going blue, and the God Meteor is just a standard attack like it should have been. Zamasu lasts a little longer in the game, but Hearts still kills him.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:39 am

Very interesting stuff.

Also, on the new "threat" that's going to appear in the form of Fuu's experiment, why do I believe that:
  • A. This is the actual Universal Seed
  • B. This tree produced the Universal Seed
The second one sounds more possible. Opinions?
P O W E R

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:13 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:38 pm
S3 Hendrix wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:19 pm
Here's to hoping they utilize him more because he was actually pretty cool (Just wish they'd fix up his moveset and powers a bit) I feel like the staff of 'Heroes' often create too many new characters and toss them to the side amidst their potential

Majin Ozotto
Sealas
Lagss
Cumber

could all assist Fu with Dogi Dogi and the battle against the gods
Ozotto isn't a new character, he's existed way back in an old game

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:32 am

The new SEC cards are

Goku ssjB who space time summons Goku Xeno ssj4

Beerus with god meteor CAA

Bardock with climax change CAA that goes from Base bardock to ssj4

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:49 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:32 am The new SEC cards are

Goku ssjB who space time summons Goku Xeno ssj4

Beerus with god meteor CAA

Bardock with climax change CAA that goes from Base bardock to ssj4

Hilariously, the BBM guide uses the Goku x2 art on its cover.

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:53 pm

Most of that is pretty eh (is Beerus with a God Meteor really worthy of an SEC when we already have nine of them?) but it's nice to finally get a regular SS3 Bardock.

Actually I take back that statement about Beerus, just saw he has the Hakai.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:00 pm

Why the emoji on the picture card ?

Also I don't seems to find a great Desktop wallpaper with Cumber/Kanba a clean one. :problem:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu