"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Xeogran
I Live Here
Posts: 2232
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:04 am
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Xeogran » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:12 am

What would Hearts role possibly be? Allying with the Z-Fighters against Fu? They already have TWO Vegettos fighting him at once, is he gonna be THAT powerful?? :lol:

User avatar
Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular
Posts: 675
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:13 pm

MisteryOne wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:17 am
@mojashin7 on Twitter showed a page of the new guide, so now we know the three SECs. Dark King Fu, Limit Breaker V4 and Goku/Frieza from the anime version of the TOP. So no surprises, really.

I wonder if Hearts will show up in BM6, I'm curious about a new possible design for him.
Allegedly, Vegito Blue is also a secret, and since Yamamuro was supposed to do the anniversary card of BM5, it means the Goku/Frieza one is the extra SEC.

Image
Image
Image
Image

ankokudaishogun
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 836
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ankokudaishogun » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:48 pm

V4 Limit Break's attack is Galaxy Eternal Sword
VBlue's is the usual Final Kamehameha
Dark King Fu(hrer)'s is Surprise Judgement
Goku(&Freeza)'s is unreadable

User avatar
Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular
Posts: 675
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:04 pm

Better pics of the SEC

Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
MisteryOne
Regular
Posts: 655
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:27 am
Location: Spain

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:07 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:13 pm
MisteryOne wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:17 am
@mojashin7 on Twitter showed a page of the new guide, so now we know the three SECs. Dark King Fu, Limit Breaker V4 and Goku/Frieza from the anime version of the TOP. So no surprises, really.

I wonder if Hearts will show up in BM6, I'm curious about a new possible design for him.
Allegedly, Vegito Blue is also a secret, and since Yamamuro was supposed to do the anniversary card of BM5, it means the Goku/Frieza one is the extra SEC.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Actually, the special Yamamuro card is Vegetto Blue, oddly enough. No idea why they chose him specifically but there is that it also looks awful compared to his previous SEC tbh

I wonder if this means the Shintani one will just be a Gogeta or something. You would think something for the 10th anniversary would be Heroes-exclusive or something but oh well.
Be warned: my opinions are usually shit and I write on mobile. Deadly combination.

English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

User avatar
MisteryOne
Regular
Posts: 655
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:27 am
Location: Spain

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:14 am

Xeogran wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:12 am
What would Hearts role possibly be? Allying with the Z-Fighters against Fu? They already have TWO Vegettos fighting him at once, is he gonna be THAT powerful?? :lol:
I mean Demigra is apparently yet again helping the Time Patrol in some way, and he pretty much recruited Hearts so...

But I doubt he will get involved directly in the fight with Fuu. We need to move on from him at some point anyways since Cooler has not even reappeared yet and Turles is still around. I predict that whatever happens on BM5 is probably the end of this arc and we will get the follow up on January in a Prison Planet-Universal Conflict style. There are just too many unresolved plot points (Hearts, Putine/Salsa, Turles, Dr W, Cooler who has not even appeared yet, Cumber, Tokitoki is still captured...)

And I honestly have no idea on how they are supposed to eventually defeat Dark King Fuu if the two Vegettos are not enough, but we will see I guess :?
Be warned: my opinions are usually shit and I write on mobile. Deadly combination.

English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

User avatar
Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:45 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Scientist Fu » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:39 am

I'm so hyped for this new mission!! I have seen that there's an interaction between Fu and Mechikabura in the arcade game. I would be interested to know what they are saying.

User avatar
MisteryOne
Regular
Posts: 655
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:27 am
Location: Spain

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:50 am

Scientist Fu wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:39 am
I'm so hyped for this new mission!! I have seen that there's an interaction between Fu and Mechikabura in the arcade game. I would be interested to know what they are saying.
I can't talk about the full mission that released today since I haven't seen anything about it but the bits of their dialogue that were shown back in the stream were translated by some people, and basically he wants Fuu to follow his goal of bringing all the world into darkness, but Fuu refuses and says he's taking the Dark King power for himself.

So unless there is more to it, it seems like Fuu will not be controlled by Mechikabura or anything as some people were guessing (trough I still expect a change in peesonality somehow). I wonder what he will try to do after the Universe Tree plan failed.
Be warned: my opinions are usually shit and I write on mobile. Deadly combination.

English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

User avatar
ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:35 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ShadowVezon » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:37 am

MisteryOne wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:50 am
Scientist Fu wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:39 am
I'm so hyped for this new mission!! I have seen that there's an interaction between Fu and Mechikabura in the arcade game. I would be interested to know what they are saying.
I can't talk about the full mission that released today since I haven't seen anything about it but the bits of their dialogue that were shown back in the stream were translated by some people, and basically he wants Fuu to follow his goal of bringing all the world into darkness, but Fuu refuses and says he's taking the Dark King power for himself.

So unless there is more to it, it seems like Fuu will not be controlled by Mechikabura or anything as some people were guessing (trough I still expect a change in peesonality somehow). I wonder what he will try to do after the Universe Tree plan failed.
I went through the conversation myself. Mechikabura demands control of Fu's body right before his previously-shown line, but otherwise there's not much else to it - Mechikabura wants to use Fu to achieve his goal, Fu rejects him.

ankokudaishogun
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 836
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:00 am

Goku(&Freeza)'s attack is "Bakusai Ryuugeki Hou" or "Explosive Dragon Strike Cannon"

User avatar
Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:45 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Scientist Fu » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:06 am

MisteryOne wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:50 am
Scientist Fu wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:39 am
I'm so hyped for this new mission!! I have seen that there's an interaction between Fu and Mechikabura in the arcade game. I would be interested to know what they are saying.
I can't talk about the full mission that released today since I haven't seen anything about it but the bits of their dialogue that were shown back in the stream were translated by some people, and basically he wants Fuu to follow his goal of bringing all the world into darkness, but Fuu refuses and says he's taking the Dark King power for himself.

So unless there is more to it, it seems like Fuu will not be controlled by Mechikabura or anything as some people were guessing (trough I still expect a change in peesonality somehow). I wonder what he will try to do after the Universe Tree plan failed.
Nice! I also wonder what he's up to, can't wait!!

And thank you for the info MisteryOne and ShadowVezon ~

User avatar
Jiren The Alpha
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:46 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Jiren The Alpha » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:57 am

How big is Fu's wardrobe?

User avatar
Matches Malone
I Live Here
Posts: 3055
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:12 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Matches Malone » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:14 pm

Jiren The Alpha wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:57 am
How big is Fu's wardrobe?
Bigger than Piccolo's.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:08 pm

Matches Malone wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:14 pm
Jiren The Alpha wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:57 am
How big is Fu's wardrobe?
Bigger than Piccolo's.
And Chi Chi's

User avatar
Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:46 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:37 pm

Ok now but seriously what happened in BBM5? i know a big part of the fanbase are americans and those guys have thanksgiving festivities going on around about now, so i already expected the flow of news about the game to be slow but considering it was the anniversary and there was a huge batle about to unfold with not one but two Vegittos against the most powerful foe yet i was expecting big changue of pace after this but since everyone is so quiet maybe nothing really happened that was worth pointing until now? like just another chapter like the other ones?

User avatar
ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:35 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ShadowVezon » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:11 am

Dragotaker wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:37 pm
Ok now but seriously what happened in BBM5? i know a big part of the fanbase are americans and those guys have thanksgiving festivities going on around about now, so i already expected the flow of news about the game to be slow but considering it was the anniversary and there was a huge batle about to unfold with not one but two Vegittos against the most powerful foe yet i was expecting big changue of pace after this but since everyone is so quiet maybe nothing really happened that was worth pointing until now? like just another chapter like the other ones?
Yeah, it's fairly light. Vegito Blue continues fighting Fu, who is joined by Towa and Mira. Towa gives him the dark factor, and after a failed attempt by Mechikabura to possess his body, Fu becomes the Dark King. He continues fighting Vegito Blue with Towa and Mira.

Elsewhere, Demigra rescues the Time Patrol, and they immediately attack him. He calms them down, and tells them that he also wants to take out Fu. He gives Goku and Vegeta his Potara, and they engage Fu as SFPS4LB Vegito. The chapter ends inconclusively with a silhouette of Broly - whether it's OG Broly or Dark Broly is unclear.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:42 pm

ShadowVezon wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:11 am
Dragotaker wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:37 pm
Ok now but seriously what happened in BBM5? i know a big part of the fanbase are americans and those guys have thanksgiving festivities going on around about now, so i already expected the flow of news about the game to be slow but considering it was the anniversary and there was a huge batle about to unfold with not one but two Vegittos against the most powerful foe yet i was expecting big changue of pace after this but since everyone is so quiet maybe nothing really happened that was worth pointing until now? like just another chapter like the other ones?
Yeah, it's fairly light. Vegito Blue continues fighting Fu, who is joined by Towa and Mira. Towa gives him the dark factor, and after a failed attempt by Mechikabura to possess his body, Fu becomes the Dark King. He continues fighting Vegito Blue with Towa and Mira.

Elsewhere, Demigra rescues the Time Patrol, and they immediately attack him. He calms them down, and tells them that he also wants to take out Fu. He gives Goku and Vegeta his Potara, and they engage Fu as SFPS4LB Vegito. The chapter ends inconclusively with a silhouette of Broly - whether it's OG Broly or Dark Broly is unclear.
Ok I think Demigra being confirmed to have POTARA EARRINGS is another one of the many things saying that he and the other Demons are evil Shinjin/Makaioshin.

User avatar
MisteryOne
Regular
Posts: 655
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:27 am
Location: Spain

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:23 am

Going by the manga, it seems like vanilla SS4 Broly is the one who will get the new form, notI Dark. Which is kinda odd as his shadowed figure had red eyes in the arcade.

I honestly wonder why they included it in the actual story at all. How will he get the form, while would any of the main saiyans power him up? But we will see.
Be warned: my opinions are usually shit and I write on mobile. Deadly combination.

English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

User avatar
Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular
Posts: 675
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:03 am

MisteryOne wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:23 am
Going by the manga, it seems like vanilla SS4 Broly is the one who will get the new form, notI Dark. Which is kinda odd as his shadowed figure had red eyes in the arcade.

I honestly wonder why they included it in the actual story at all. How will he get the form, while would any of the main saiyans power him up? But we will see.
I mean, Broly Dark and Broly SSJ4 are one and the same, is just that Broly Dark is juiced up on Demon Realm energies.

User avatar
MisteryOne
Regular
Posts: 655
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:27 am
Location: Spain

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:07 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:03 am
MisteryOne wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:23 am
Going by the manga, it seems like vanilla SS4 Broly is the one who will get the new form, notI Dark. Which is kinda odd as his shadowed figure had red eyes in the arcade.

I honestly wonder why they included it in the actual story at all. How will he get the form, while would any of the main saiyans power him up? But we will see.
I mean, Broly Dark and Broly SSJ4 are one and the same, is just that Broly Dark is juiced up on Demon Realm energies.
They still have design differences tho, and since Broly Dark was previously resurrected and used by Demigra his appareance would feel less random than normal SS4 Broly popping out of nowhere (I get they want to use the new form which is cool, but again they could have added him without any story reasons). In the manga the Dark version is also still alive and somewhere, so it seemed like a perfect opportunity to bring everything together.

Just a small nitpick tho, as I don't think the bright red hair/fur would look that good on Dark.
Be warned: my opinions are usually shit and I write on mobile. Deadly combination.

English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Post Reply