"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Grimlock
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6552
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Conton City

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:41 pm

Now that the release schedule is seemingly back to normal, and if BBM10 turns out to be the last mission, a new series will start in November. It's a good opportunity to start a new one with a character getting a form or a new character altogether. Not that they need to start a series to do that obviously, but you never know. Just saying, just my hope that they don't skip next year too. I like that after a long (and usually crappy) year, we end it with this big news from Heroes. :)

Anyway, did we get a look at the CP cards for BBM6? I don't remember seeing anything from this month's V-Jump.

User avatar
Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:46 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:29 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:41 pm
Now that the release schedule is seemingly back to normal, and if BBM10 turns out to be the last mission, a new series will start in November. It's a good opportunity to start a new one with a character getting a form or a new character altogether. Not that they need to start a series to do that obviously, but you never know. Just saying, just my hope that they don't skip next year too. I like that after a long (and usually crappy) year, we end it with this big news from Heroes. :)

Anyway, did we get a look at the CP cards for BBM6? I don't remember seeing anything from this month's V-Jump.
Part of me thinks they have already capped with the new SS4.

They have Bardock and Broly for SSG at some point, you just know they have at least that much on their sleeve, after that though another dead end.

User avatar
Noitsnothim
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 487
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:16 pm

Scientist Fu wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:03 pm
Do you guys have any guesses on how Broly will unlock his Limit breaker form?
Thru Fu

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by RichardKing2 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:02 pm

Did anything in particular ever happen in the battle between

-DBS 17 VS Super 17

-Gohan VS Bojack

For the game?

I just remember the heroes anime promoting the fight in a preview, but then they moved forward with the Fu/Vegito/etc stuff

User avatar
TobyS
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1645
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by TobyS » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:06 am

RichardKing2 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:02 pm
Did anything in particular ever happen in the battle between

-DBS 17 VS Super 17

-Gohan VS Bojack

For the game?

I just remember the heroes anime promoting the fight in a preview, but then they moved forward with the Fu/Vegito/etc stuff
Is that not still coming?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:23 am

RichardKing2 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:02 pm
Did anything in particular ever happen in the battle between

-DBS 17 VS Super 17

-Gohan VS Bojack

For the game?

I just remember the heroes anime promoting the fight in a preview, but then they moved forward with the Fu/Vegito/etc stuff
Good question. It looked like they completely ignored that even though they teased those fights in anime.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

User avatar
Gt91
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 438
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:11 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Gt91 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:12 pm


ankokudaishogun
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 842
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ankokudaishogun » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:39 pm

Gt91 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:12 pm
Ssj2 vegito?

https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1343 ... 81/photo/1
Perhaps. I kinda hope so, it's been a while since we got non-canon SS2 units.

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:39 am

I wonder why did we never get any "Super Baby 2" variant of character other than classic Baby Vegeta and will we ever get one? Heroes introduced Super Baby Trunks long time ago, but only in first form. We got some sick ideas like Baby Janemba and Baby Hatchiyack (and Baby Hirudegarn in Fusions). Even with Oren, his "Oren Vegeta" form was only in his Strongest Form 1, while after taking over Caulifla and Kale both twins were in their base/super saiyan forms only. Hatchiyack and Janemba might indeed be in second form considering their shoulderpads, but it would be better if more 'human' character received that style.

Super Baby Pan 2 as an example, cause she looks badass
https://www.deviantart.com/spinoinwonde ... -525582021
Image
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

ZodiacBeast
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:18 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ZodiacBeast » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:33 pm

I wonder if Baby could infect Cell, since he's only part Saiyan, and has been genetically engineered?

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:56 am

ZodiacBeast wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:33 pm
I wonder if Baby could infect Cell, since he's only part Saiyan, and has been genetically engineered?
He infected Rildo as well as Hatchiyack in DBH, so probably could infect Cell as well. His power are not limited to saiyans but all living creatures it seems.

Because of that, he probably wouldn't be able to infect android 16 let's say, but who knows really since Baby was "machine-mutant" so he was part machine as well. I'd say he shouldn't be able to do that as pure machines do not really have a real brain. The reason it worked with Hatchiyack could be becasue they are both Tuffle creations. Or maybe he really can infect machines.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

User avatar
Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6160
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:57 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kanassa » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:51 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:56 am
ZodiacBeast wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:33 pm
I wonder if Baby could infect Cell, since he's only part Saiyan, and has been genetically engineered?
He infected Rildo as well as Hatchiyack in DBH, so probably could infect Cell as well. His power are not limited to saiyans but all living creatures it seems.

Because of that, he probably wouldn't be able to infect android 16 let's say, but who knows really since Baby was "machine-mutant" so he was part machine as well. I'd say he shouldn't be able to do that as pure machines do not really have a real brain. The reason it worked with Hatchiyack could be becasue they are both Tuffle creations. Or maybe he really can infect machines.
Doesn't he specifically infect people via blood?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:


Obligitory Fan Fic Plug: Dragon Ball - Another Road
Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:27 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:51 pm
Doesn't he specifically infect people via blood?
Hard to say, he was hurting people to get to them easier, but we saw him infect people without hurting them like he did with Gohan.
Besides, didn't #16 had blood when Cell crushed his head?
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

User avatar
Saimaroimaru
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:40 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Saimaroimaru » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:50 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:27 pm
Kanassa wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:51 pm
Doesn't he specifically infect people via blood?
Hard to say, he was hurting people to get to them easier, but we saw him infect people without hurting them like he did with Gohan.
Besides, didn't #16 had blood when Cell crushed his head?
Nah, just a combination of unleaded gas & Cabernet Sauvignon red wine. /s

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:35 pm

So Towa and Dabura have new forms

https://youtu.be/f5_AErXdB-k

User avatar
ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:35 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ShadowVezon » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:44 pm

Majin Demigra wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:35 pm
So Towa and Dabura have new forms

https://youtu.be/f5_AErXdB-k
Towa's is a new variant of her Demon Goddess form, Dabura's isn't new; it's the same Demon God appearance he had in the last saga.

User avatar
Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular
Posts: 680
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:45 am

Any guesses for the SEC this time?

User avatar
Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular
Posts: 680
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:50 pm

BBM6 cards (sans the SEC, obviously) have been added to the card database

https://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh_bm/ca ... earch=true

ankokudaishogun
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 842
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:33 pm

Majin Demigra wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:35 pm
So Towa and Dabura have new forms

https://youtu.be/f5_AErXdB-k
Video not available :(

User avatar
Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here
Posts: 3250
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:38 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:33 pm
Majin Demigra wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:35 pm
So Towa and Dabura have new forms

https://youtu.be/f5_AErXdB-k
Video not available :(

Post Reply