"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:59 am


User avatar
Xeogran
I Live Here
Posts: 2253
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:04 am
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Xeogran » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:45 am

Majin Demigra wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:59 am
New trailer https://youtu.be/aKT2Q1e17z4
Broly casually manhandling two fusions at once, one of which is at the same form as him :lol:

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:33 am

Xeogran wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:45 am
Majin Demigra wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:59 am
New trailer https://youtu.be/aKT2Q1e17z4
Broly casually manhandling two fusions at once, one of which is at the same form as him :lol:
You can never make Broly too overpowered lol. But hey, it still makes more sense than new Broly handling two SSB's alone in just SSJ form.
Imagine DBS Broly getting all those forms in Heroes. Basically unstoppable.

Let me also say i absolutely love Roberu's new design.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

User avatar
MCDaveG
I Live Here
Posts: 4960
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:54 pm
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by MCDaveG » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:51 am

Aw man, I was complaining few times about new DB designs in the Super manga by Toriyama and Toyotaro, but I take it back... these Heroes designs are horrible and do not click with me... mostly the new Dabura and Towa. That's crazy.
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

User avatar
Xeogran
I Live Here
Posts: 2253
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:04 am
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Xeogran » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:15 am

Fluffy hair Towa was the best, because she was well, fluffy!
I don't like any of the new Dabura designs they all pale compared to the original.

ankokudaishogun
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 842
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ankokudaishogun » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:57 am

Towa's New Demon God form is more fitting for character, IMHO.

And Ruber... does her transformation use the same aura peeling effect of Blue? I wonder if it's just a coincidence, recycling the same effect, or there is a in-story reason

OG Broly as usual is great at being impressive. I wonder if he'll really fight any of the two fusions lol.

Related: Blue and 4 were always portrayed as more or less equivalent, but Limit Break is quite stronger than 4.
Now i want Vegetto Blue Evolution!

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:31 am

ankokudaishogun wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:57 am
Towa's New Demon God form is more fitting for character, IMHO.

And Ruber... does her transformation use the same aura peeling effect of Blue? I wonder if it's just a coincidence, recycling the same effect, or there is a in-story reason

OG Broly as usual is great at being impressive. I wonder if he'll really fight any of the two fusions lol.

Related: Blue and 4 were always portrayed as more or less equivalent, but Limit Break is quite stronger than 4.
Now i want Vegetto Blue Evolution!
I think that the most we are going to get is Kaio Ken from Blue fusion. And I personally believe that they 'gave' Blue a fake form in the use of Barrier against Fu. A visually different version of Blue without actually any powerup. Maybe he uses the barrier against Broly for the reason of having said new visual characteristics next to SFPSS4LB Vegito Xeno.
P O W E R

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:49 am

ankokudaishogun wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:57 am
Related: Blue and 4 were always portrayed as more or less equivalent, but Limit Break is quite stronger than 4.
Now i want Vegetto Blue Evolution!
Original SFPS4 was already stronger enough than regular SSJ4 that it could be just SSJ5 form. Let alone Limit Breaker.
DBH obviously is just fanservice so they might as well just keep Vegito Blue on similar level anyway, but to make it even they should give him SSJBE or make him use Kaioken X10 or even X20 more in fights.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

User avatar
Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular
Posts: 680
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:42 am

BM6 Sec cards

A recreation of Goku giving the killing blow to Kid Buu

Limit Breaker Broly

Vegitos Tag Team

Anniversary Gogeta Blue drawn by Shintani

https://twitter.com/DBSChronicles/statu ... 13315?s=19

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:45 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:42 am
BM6 Sec cards

A recreation of Goku giving the killing blow to Kid Buu

Limit Breaker Broly

Vegitos Tag Team

Anniversary Gogeta Blue drawn by Shintani

https://twitter.com/DBSChronicles/statu ... 13315?s=19
I really wish they returned to Gogeta SSJ4. I am not the biggest fan of Vegetto SSJ4 honestly.
And it's kinda sad that Vegito is the one who got SFPS4 Limit Breaker despite Gogeta being the OG SSJ4 fusion.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:48 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:45 am
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:42 am
BM6 Sec cards

A recreation of Goku giving the killing blow to Kid Buu

Limit Breaker Broly

Vegitos Tag Team

Anniversary Gogeta Blue drawn by Shintani

https://twitter.com/DBSChronicles/statu ... 13315?s=19
I really wish they returned to Gogeta SSJ4. I am not the biggest fan of Vegetto SSJ4 honestly.
And it's kinda sad that Vegito is the one who got SFPS4 Limit Breaker despite Gogeta being the OG SSJ4 fusion.
With him already having Kaio Ken and the brown fur/chestnut hair combo, perhaps they don't know how he would look like as a limit breaker? And I think same happened with Trunks who ended up getting SSG right? So we may never see Gogeta use the form.
P O W E R

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:27 pm

Question: what happened to Fin?

Last time we saw him he was battling Xeno Trunks God in the Time Nest no? Was he implied to have been destroyed? Was he absorbed by Mechikaboola? He was Towa's creation so even if he stayed alive perhaps he could return to her?
P O W E R

User avatar
ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:35 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ShadowVezon » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:20 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:27 pm
Question: what happened to Fin?

Last time we saw him he was battling Xeno Trunks God in the Time Nest no? Was he implied to have been destroyed? Was he absorbed by Mechikaboola? He was Towa's creation so even if he stayed alive perhaps he could return to her?
He appeared after that, Towa saved him and Mira from being absorbed by Mechikabura, and they later freed the Demon Gods off-screen. He helped during the final battle against Mechikabura, and he hasn't appeared since.

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:52 am

ShadowVezon wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:20 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:27 pm
Question: what happened to Fin?

Last time we saw him he was battling Xeno Trunks God in the Time Nest no? Was he implied to have been destroyed? Was he absorbed by Mechikaboola? He was Towa's creation so even if he stayed alive perhaps he could return to her?
He appeared after that, Towa saved him and Mira from being absorbed by Mechikabura, and they later freed the Demon Gods off-screen. He helped during the final battle against Mechikabura, and he hasn't appeared since.
I see thanks for letting me know. He was an interesting character. They could definitely capitalize on him right now with a Limit Breaker form for his 'Dark Gogeta' look.
P O W E R

User avatar
LoganForkHands73
Regular
Posts: 696
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:54 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by LoganForkHands73 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:35 am

Never in my life have I rolled my eyes as hard as when Z Broly literally burst through a window out of nowhere, gained yet another transformation with zero buildup, and proceeded to tank hits from two Vegettos at once.
I am 999 years old. I don't give a f--

User avatar
MisteryOne
Regular
Posts: 661
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:27 am
Location: Spain

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:33 am

I wish I had something positive or interesting to say in what is my first post of the year -I think?- but... I guess Shintani's card looks great? It has an old Carddass feel to it, trough I wish he could have done a new character instead of a BR one.

It doesn't seem like there is much stuff to discuss from BM6 without translations. I thought the one who would free Cumber would be the new hooded character as some type of tease but according to the anime it's just Hearts. So... I guess this is it until March huh.
LoganForkHands73 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:35 am
Never in my life have I rolled my eyes as hard as when Z Broly literally burst through a window out of nowhere, gained yet another transformation with zero buildup, and proceeded to tank hits from two Vegettos at once.
Agreed. But then again, that's Z Broly for you, specially on videogames. It doesn't help the anime is completely missing the context of how he got there in the first place (or anything about his time as Broly Dark) but even with that it's one of the stupidest things I have seen. Poor Fu got robbed of a decent role as final enemy from Broly of all people, which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so random. If they fight, Cumber of all people is gonna need a power-up to stand a chance, it's just ridiculous :lol:

But hey, at this point I'm just here for the ride. It seems that sadly they are uninsterested in using DBS Broly, and the next arc could be interesting enough. In one of the arcade trailers Xeno Vegetto tells Demigra to do something -which fits with the manga- so I'm expecting a last twist that leads to the Space-Time War thing. Going by the anime, I got the impression the Time Patrol will be separated from "normal" Goku/Vegeta which is lame (they really didn't do much stuff together, and we barely saw interactions like Hearts and the Time Patrol) but maybe this new arc will take place in the newly created universe? Quite a few characters got covered by the light, and judging from promo material Gohan, Frieza, Bojack and somehow even Cell will be involved. Unless they just chill in the background like poor Metal Cooler did this entire arc, of course.
Be warned: my opinions are usually shit and I write on mobile. Deadly combination.

English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

User avatar
MisteryOne
Regular
Posts: 661
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:27 am
Location: Spain

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:36 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:52 am
ShadowVezon wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:20 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:27 pm
Question: what happened to Fin?

Last time we saw him he was battling Xeno Trunks God in the Time Nest no? Was he implied to have been destroyed? Was he absorbed by Mechikaboola? He was Towa's creation so even if he stayed alive perhaps he could return to her?
He appeared after that, Towa saved him and Mira from being absorbed by Mechikabura, and they later freed the Demon Gods off-screen. He helped during the final battle against Mechikabura, and he hasn't appeared since.
I see thanks for letting me know. He was an interesting character. They could definitely capitalize on him right now with a Limit Breaker form for his 'Dark Gogeta' look.
I'm curious as to why Shroom and Fin have not showed up yet, given how they are bringing back everyone and their mother for this couple arcs. Shroom will probably get the Gravy treatment and not do or get anything interesting, but Fin could have tried to absorb Vegetto Blue or something.
Be warned: my opinions are usually shit and I write on mobile. Deadly combination.

English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

User avatar
ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:35 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ShadowVezon » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Here's something interesting, the thing Vegito told Demigra to do was to seal Fu in the Time Labyrinth.

User avatar
Xeogran
I Live Here
Posts: 2253
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:04 am
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Xeogran » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:51 pm

ShadowVezon wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:46 pm
Here's something interesting, the thing Vegito told Demigra to do was to seal Fu in the Time Labyrinth.
And did they do that? No way Fu will have such an anti-climatic end after all this hype? Ends up the same as Mechikabura despite being told to have surpassed him

User avatar
Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular
Posts: 680
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:32 pm

Xeogran wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:51 pm
ShadowVezon wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:46 pm
Here's something interesting, the thing Vegito told Demigra to do was to seal Fu in the Time Labyrinth.
And did they do that? No way Fu will have such an anti-climatic end after all this hype? Ends up the same as Mechikabura despite being told to have surpassed him
According to this, that is exactly what happened

https://twitter.com/JaredHendrix6/statu ... 9538610176

As for Broly getting Limit Breaker

Image

As the anime explained, it was due to Zenaki Boost

Post Reply