Dragon Ball Online Timeline

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DNA
I Live Here

Dragon Ball Online Timeline

Post by DNA » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:49 am

So.. what's the deal with this? I've been searching around the web for information about Online but everything turns out a bit inconclusive. The 2 main forums haven't got much info at all as far as I've seen. Herms provided some info in his timeline thread but still, there's been much more info after that.

Strangely, Dragon Ball Wikia lists a whole bunch of dates, but I know they're not very reliable...
This is what they list though:

Age 787: The 29th World Martial Arts Tournament takes place. Mr. Satan is the winner. Mr. Buu comes in second.
Age 790: The 30th World Martial Arts Tournament takes place. Mr. Satan is the winner. Mr. Buu comes in second. In the same year, Buu creates a female Majin named Booby; these events lead the appearance of the entire Majin race, which is a playable race in Dragon Ball Online.
Age 791: Baby Buu is born via the Love Beam.
Age 793: Mr. Satan retires from fighting and creates a martial arts school.
Age 794: Mr. Satan's granddaughter, Pan, becomes an instructor at Mr. Satan's martial arts school.
Age 796: Mr. Satan's film "Satan Legend" is released.
Age 801: Goku goes missing. The translations are unclear, though it is said that both Goku and Vegeta knew their lives were near an end, and leave Earth for a final battle.
Age 804: Gohan begins research for his book Groundbreaking Science. This event leads to the creation of Trunks and Goten's Kikoukenjutsu Sword School in the following year, Age 805, and Krillin and Tien's revived Turtle and Crane schools in Age 821. As a result, by Age 1000, many Earthlings have taken up advance martial arts and understand ki control.
Age 805: Trunks and Goten create the Kikoukenjutsu Sword School, which teaches the principle of channeling ki energy through swords to increase strike power.
Age 820: Mr. Satan dies. The remnants of the World Trade Organization attack Earth and are defeated with the aid of Trunks and Goten's Kikoukenjutsu Sword School. It is currently unknown if the attack has anything to do with Mr. Satan's death.
Age 821: Krillin and Tien begin teaching the revived Turtle School and Crane School.
Age 825: The theme park "Buu World" opens. Most of its employees are Majin.
Age 826: Yajirobe begins cultivating at the base of Korin's Tower.
Age 851: Miira attacks New Namek. The Namekians are forced to migrate to Earth.
Age 853: The Namekians on Earth reform the land to make it look more like the Planet Namek.
Age 940: Evil Namekians begin to spawn eggs. In the area which they live, there is an empty throne, and King Piccolo's "demon" kanji can be seen.
Age 962: Capsule Corporation history museum opens.
Age 972: Earth's conflict with the evil Namekians begins as their numbers grow.
Age 991: The Red Pants Army emerges.
Age 998: Miira's threat is made known. Piccolo, with the help of Dende, gather forces to fend off Miira's invasion.
Age 999: Time Patrol Trunks appears to inform the present timeline of the threat Miira poses to the universe.
Age 1000: Dragon Ball Online's present timeline and the idea starting time of the game. This year is commonly summarized with the loose translation, "Earth is divided into pieces," however, Earth and its inhabitants appear to be in no immediate danger. Still, there are enemies such as Miira, the evil Namekians, the Red Pants Army, and Emperor Pilaf, each party with sinister goals of their own.
Age 2000: Miira enlists remnants of Frieza's World Trade Organization and the Red Pants Army, allowing him to conquer Earth. He soon uses a Time machine to travel back in time and steal Goku's DNA.

It seems fairly consistent and it's got various events that we already know to be true.

Herms guide lists a bunch of other random events:

Age 779: Lunch makes the news somehow.
Age 780: Pilaf attempts to conquer the world, only to fail yet again.
Age 800s: Planet Yardrat is destroyed, and its remains fall to Earth as meteors.
Age 853: The people of Planet Yardrat establish a city on Earth.
Age 900: The people of Planet Yardrat are put in charge of developing a time machine.
Age 974: An ethnologist named Doctor H. makes an important discovery.
Age 988: The Kinoko Rock area is attacked by a gang known as “Paeria”.
Age 998: Capsule Corporation begins to mass produce a new kind of robot.

Most of these are pretty random and honestly appear meaningless, I think they came from that video that showed an history book.
The interesting bit is the stuff about the Yadratians... which is not listed anywhere else. I also haven't seen it mentioned in the forums.

Well, it's been what? 2 years? 3 years now? It seems there's still so many mysteries! What's the deal? What happens? Does anyone have any further information?

I wouldn't mind any information about Online's plotline as well. What happens and when.

Let's take this by parts.
There's a Martial Arts School tought by Mr. Satan and Pan. Could this be the school for martial artists without specification?

Goku goes missing, fights with Vegeta, bladibla. It says it's unclear, any clearance on this?

The Groundbreaking Science book. I think there was some more info on this somewhere.

Kikoukenjutsu, Turtle School, Crane School, any more info?

A Buu themed park? Really?

Yajirobe cultivates. Cultivates what? Senzu beans?

Evil Namekians randomly spawn from eggs. Ok... Like Mazoku? How did they just spawn out of nowhere? I know there's no info on the throne so far. And there's a conflict with them. It's the first time I'm hearing about this.

CC history museum, ok.. what exactly is in it?

So Miira actually came from a thousand years in the future. Didn't know that.

Any more info on how Lunch made the knews?

Any more info on the Yadratians? Their planet's destruction, migration to earth, etc?

Who's this Doctor H?

Who's the Paeria Gang and what's the Kinoko Rock?

CC produces a new kind of robot. What?

I also know that Dr. Gero has been somehow revived, and I guess he's the one responsible for #8000, #8000 Mk. II, #19000 and Tao Pai Pai X.

#9, who is actually a rebuilt Commander Red (albeit much larger and taller) seems to be in charge of the Red Pants Army.

I'm sorry about all this but, as anyone knows, this is THE definitive Dragon Ball forum. So if anyone is gonna shed some light on these matters, piece things together and just make sense of it all, that person is going to be found around here for sure.

Oh and one last thing, what happen to that Korean doujinshi that appeared at some point?

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Online Timeline

Post by Chuquita » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:49 pm

Thank you for making this timeline!

I'm mainly interested in DBO for the plot points that happen before the actual in-game story occurs. I didn't know it was Trunks and Goten's school that defeats the Freeza troops remnants when they invade Earth.

Does anyone know if there's any drawings of "Buu World" anywhere? I imagine it'd be quite the theme-park.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus

Post by Herms » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:26 pm

I put that timeline together back when there still wasn't much information on DBO available that wasn't in Korean. A lot of it was based on early trailers that showed the DBO characters looking through a history book, with random snippits of barely readable English. Someone watched the video in slow-mo and wrote out all they could make out. So that stuff is all pretty much out of date, and might not be true of the finished game. For instance, early news on DBO mentioned a group called the "Dark Eyes" as the villains, but apparently they've now been changed to/replaced by Miira and his army. I should really get around to updating it.

That stuff the DB wikia talks about comes from Amaranth Sparrow's posts on the DBO story, as well as info posted by the Korean forum member DongHyun, which Amaranth Sparrow's translated.
Kanzenshuu: Is that place still around?
Sometimes, I tweet things
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Oh, well... Yeah I knew what your info was about Herms, I'm sorry if I sounded kinda rude, it was not my goal.

But, ok, so all this info was already posted here, I should have known!

Thanks a lot.

kaialone
Regular

Post by kaialone » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:42 am

DNA wrote: Age 780: Pilaf attempts to conquer the world, only to fail yet again.
You know, I really feel sorry for that guy
-凯

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:37 am

kaialone wrote:
DNA wrote: Age 780: Pilaf attempts to conquer the world, only to fail yet again.
You know, I really feel sorry for that guy
Kudos for his tenacity though.

HECTOR4
Regular

Post by HECTOR4 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:17 am

This is my final version of the chronology of DBO. This is all that I have collected about the chronology of DBO, the history book of that video, and translations of Amaranth Sparrow and Citrinate some more details which I added. It's in Spanish, but maybe you can translate easily into English ... Below you will place the Google translation:

http://dbo-esp.haereticus.org/smf/index ... pic=1725.0

Google translation (if you can translate it better, better XD):

Year 737:

Born Kakarot (Goku).

Miiro travel to this time and rescue before Freezer Bardock kills him. Bardock is owned by the Dark Eye.

Between June and August:

Goku arrives on Earth. In the year 1,000 is created a temporal rift about this time. Entering it, a future member of the Time Patrol finds and brings to Kakarot Grandpa Gohan and then back to the year 1,000 and to close the gap.

Year 749:

September 9:

In the year 1,000 is created a temporal rift about this time. Entering it, a future member of the Time Patrol goes against Gyumaoh then Chi-Chi protect about dinosaurs and may allow the child so is Goku. After that the future member of the Time Patrol returns to the year 1,000 and the crack is closed.

Year 756:

Caused a temporary rift in the year 1,000 has a future member of Patrol Time to this time. They help to Chi-Chi, just before the 23 º Tenkaichi Budokai, Goku and find it again after his time, just after the crack is closed.

Year 757:

Gohan and Videl are born.

Year 761:

October 21:

Time Patrol travels this time from the year 1,000 in three times: first to prevent the Dark Eye contact with Radish and the second to destroy a submarine base Dark Eye and prevent it from interfering in the fight of Goku and Piccolo against Radish. The third time the Time Patrol prevents the Dark Eye, with the help of Bardock, Son Gohan holds ohzaru. After all this Time Patrol returns to his time.

Year 762:

November 3:

Time Patrol travels to this period since 1000 to prevent the Dark Eye interfere in the struggle between the defenders of the Earth warriors and saiyanos Vegeta and Nappa. Time Patrol anti Bardock and free from their possession. Bardock Miiro shown and sacrifices himself to kill him, without success. Bardock also survives. After this time the Patrol returns to his time.

December 18:

Time Patrol travels to this period since 1000 to prevent the Dark Eye interfere in the events of Namek. Towa, the leader of the Dark Eye, is shown. After beating a Kiwi, Dodoria Zarbon and Towa owned by Time Patrol returns to his time.

December 24:

Time Patrol travels this time from the year 1,000 to avoid interfering Towa and his army in fighting the Ginyu Tokusentai. After the victory by Patrol on Reecom Weather possessed Bardock shown to Patrol and help them. After defeating the Ginyu frog-owned by Time Towa Patrol returns to his time.

Year 766:

Trunks is born.

Year 767:

Son Goten is born.

Year 771:

Marron is born.

Year 774:

Bee was born.

Mr. Satan wins the 25 º Tenkaichi Budokai. A-18 was second.

Combat Boo.

Year 778:

May 7:

It celebrates the 26th Tenkaichi Budokai. The winner was Mr. Satan, Mr. Boo was the second.

Year 779:

Pan was born

Year 780:

Bra was born.

Year 781:

May 7:

It celebrates the 27 th Tenkaichi Budokai. Mr. Satan is the tournament champion, Mr. Boo is second.

Year 784:

May 7:

It is celebrated on 28 º Tenkaichi Budokai. The winner was Mr. Satan, Mr. Boo was second. Other participants: Goku, Pan, Oob, Son Goten, Trunks, Vegeta, Mokekko ...

Goku leaves with Oob for training. Goku gives the tag to Oob Kinton.

Here, in the original trailer, there was a fault in the year and we were told that 28 º Tenkaichi Budokai took place in 778, contrary to what he said the official chronology (year 784). Luckily it seems that the new official guide has appeared have corrected this detail, because we are told that 29 º Tenkaichi Budokai took place in 787, that if you subtract 3 years (moving from one tournament to another) gives us the year 784 for the 28 th tournament. Whereupon the next two years should also be corrected and go from 779 to 780 785 and 786.

First point where you notice that the story is based on the manga and not anime, 28 º Tenkaichi Budokai. In the TV series it was evident that Mr. Boo surrendered to Goten, and this in turn fell against his niece Pan Yet here we are told that Boo was a finalist.

Year 785:

Lunch will jailbreak successfully 100 times.

Uranai event related to Baba.

Year 786:

Pilaf tries to conquer "the world", but to no avail.

The photo shows Mai and possibly also Shuu, not pictured, probably for being too low.

Karin-related event.

As a curiosity, to say that Karin is blue instead of white which was put in the anime.

Year 787:

Mr. Satan wins 29 º Tenkaichi Budokai. Mr. Boo is second.

Year 790:

Mr. Satan wins 30 º Tenkaichi Budokai. Mr. Boo is second.

Mr. Boo creates a female companion of the same species they called Booby. Mr. Boo confesses that she has fallen in love.

Event related to a very snowy landscape.

It is likely that the village nevada case of Jingle Town, close to where he lived Hatchan Muscle Tower, the android A-8.

Year 791:

Mr. Boo Booby and his wife will "hug" to create their first child.

Year 793:

Mr. Satan is removed from the fight.

Mr. Satan founded a martial arts school.

Year 794:

Pan began as an instructor in the "Mr. Satan's School.

Year 796:

It takes place a film of Mr. Satan: "Satan Legend.

Year 800:

Yardrat planet is destroyed and their remains fall to Earth as meteorites.

Year 801:

Goku mysteriously disappears.

Vegeta away with it. Both knew that their deaths were close, so I left Earth to have one last fight. Years later a large explosion of supernovae type were detected. Believed to have been caused by a battle between Goku and Vegeta.

Year 804:

Gohan begins the research for his book "Groundbreaking Science. Son Gohan published the book "Groundbreaking Science", which talks about the control of ki and advanced forms of martial arts.

Related event ...? At ("Yardrat?).

Year 805:

Trunks and Goten Kikoukenjutsu found the Sword School.

Year 820:

Mr. Satan dies.

Army cracks Freezer (called the group "World Trade Organization") invade the Earth, because their leader seeks the Dragon Balls of Earth. Causing widespread destruction.

We know that the rule of Frieza, or his family, had more than a hundred planets. When Frieza and his father died ... what happened to those planets? Who knows if some became independent and led a quiet life, if some continued to rule in an organized way, if you named the new emperor ... But what we know now is that in the year 820 the remainder of that army invaded the Earth. Humanity surely joined to defeat them and surely this justifies the appearance of mutations Saibaimen on Earth.

Related event ...? Rd.

포동 이 타입 의 우주인 에 의해 궁지 에 빠진다.

It is unclear what this means.

서폭 도시 의 캡슐 도시화

This may mean that they were able to create a dish that can hold an entire city.

Schools Turtle and Crane together to save the world.

Year 821:

By popular demand resurface schools Tortoise and the Crane:

Krillin becomes the new Kame Sennin and founded the New School of Tortuga.

Ten-Shin-Han becomes the new Tsuru Sennin and founded the New School of Crane.

Year 825:

The theme park "Booby World" opens its doors. Most employees are Majins.

Event related to the King of the Earth.

Year 826:

Yajirobe begins to grow at the base of Karin Tower.

Year 834:

마인 마니마 니 가 프기더군 잔당 으로부터 사랑 들을 지키고 전사 한다. 그의 죽읍이 많은 마인 틀 에게 큰 영힝을 준다.

마인 마니마 니 의 삻에 양항을 받은 마인 틀 이 세계 각지 에서 횔약. 마인 의 새로운 직업 '얼티마'. '그랸마'. '카르마' 의 선조 가 된다.

Here goes something like "because they love the world and want to protect, the majins spread around the world creating new professions, such as Karma, Granma, etc.

Year 851:

Miiro troops destroy New Namek. The Nameks migrate toward Earth.

Year 852:

Event related to a meteorite.

Year 853:

Event related to the inhabitants of Namek and Yunzabitt (Yunzabit).

Yunzabit is the place (Earth) where the spacecraft landed on Namek proviniente that was carrying the son of Katattsu, future Sama Kami and Piccolo. The ship was there until Popo gave it to Bulma. Perhaps concerned that Yunzabit is the meeting point between land and Nameks.

The Earth Nameks in reforming a faction of land to make it appear to his home planet. Develop the kinds of Nameks.

The people on the planet Yardrat set a city on Earth.

Year 890:

Is 100 years anniversary of the Majin race.

Year 891:

...? Obicchi. Construction-related event of global importance.

Such construction may be the place you should give the Dragon Balls to summon Shenron.

Event related to the Tenkaichi Budokai.

Maybe the news about the tournament is to increase the frequency of the same, since the end of Dragon Ball is held every 3 years and Dragon Ball Online will be held much more frequently, and also opens more 4vs4.

Year 900:

Yardrat: The yardrats are investigating Shunkanido Machine (teleportation).

Yardrat was the planet they were destined Tokusentai Ginyu before diverting its course to Namek Frieza's orders. Goku fled at the last moment of Namek before it exploded, the ship of one of these, going to stop the target was set, Yardrat. The yardrats not noted for their physical strength, but they knew develop amazing abilities. It only came to know the Shunkanido, teleportation technique Goku learned. Now, yardrats develop a technology, perhaps based on the technique of Shunkanido, with which teleport. Perfect excuse to travel to distant places in the game. As a curiosity, we can see that the design you chose yardrats Toriyama is different from that Toei did in his day in the TV series. In fact, not even matched the colors of clothing.

Event related to an unknown location.

Year 910:

Marks the 100 anniversary of Booby World.

The remnants of Freeza's army still go on the prowl around the Earth.

Year 920:

Memorial Ceremony for the 100 years since the death of Mr.Satan.

Year 940:

Nameks evil begin to generate their eggs.

Year 951:

Marks the 100 anniversary since the Nameks came to Earth.

Year 962:

Capsule Corporation History Museum opens its doors.

Year 972:

Conflicts with wicked Nameks begin to increase their numbers.

Year 974:

The ethologist Dr. Hunbalt discover "Animal Date."

Date animal is probably a database could be a sort of electronic diary on different animal species, with information on each. That is, a typical bestiary of all RPGs.

Event related to Sacred Karin Tower.

Year 975:

Something about thugs run away from home and establish settlements in the desert.

Year 988:

Kinoko Rocks (the desert of giant mushrooms) suffered from a gang called Paeria.

Paeria. Is it a point to introduce a group of thugs, thieves, Yamcha style in its origins, as enemies circumstantial?

Television event of the year end.

Year 990:

Life begins to emerge wild monsters.

Popo Stones are built around the Earth.

Emperor Pilaf returns ready to conquer Earth.

Marks the 200 anniversary of the Majin race.

Year 991:

Pants arises Red Army.

Year 995:

Ron Sha and betray Capsule Corporation.

Year 998:

Mass production of a robot of Capsule Corporation.

What robot? Androids "based on data obtained from A-16 and A-17? Simple reporting "that are scattered across the world to give explanations about the area you're entering? Is it about robots that guide you in handling the Time Machine and Scouters? Anything to do with the kind of human engineers who allegedly appear? Or use the word "robot" with a more general meaning, referring to some technology such as machines and time portals or teleport?

Miiro invade Earth.

Piccolo and Dende gather forces to defend the invasion of Miiro.

Year 999:

Time Patrol arrives and reports the temporary crisis that affects the universe.

Piccolo investigates the presence of evil forces (Red Pants, Pilaf, and the army of Miiro) on Earth.

피콜로 가 조사 를 하고 톨아와 미라 가 지구 를 위혐하고 있음 을 텐데 일행 에게 보고 한다. 퉁시에 현재 지구 에는 이 위협 에 대항알 만한 전사 가 존재 하지 않음 을 깨닫 는다.

This may mean that Piccolo determines that there is enough warriors to stand up to these threats.

지구인 증에서 구세주 가 나타날 것을 바라며. 덴데가 드래곤볼 을 부할시킨다.

Something about people looking for a savior and collecting the Dragon Balls.

Year 1,000:

Appears a time portal. The Guardian of Time: Trunks (Mirai Trunks).

The Earth is divided into pieces.

RP-related event (Red Pants) and increased "Rascals."

New champions (human, Nameks, majins) come from all over the world to confront the challenges.

The Dragon Balls humans still exist and preserve the tradition of celebrating the Tenkaichi Budokai. The Earth is threatened by an organization called Dark Eye, led by someone unknown to date (Miiro and Towa), which is dividing the world. The saiyanos have disappeared, dissolved into the human race. Nameks have proliferated, the majins (magical beings of the same type as Boo) and yardrats. Also present are a sort of saibaiman and an organization called RP, in imitation of the Red Ribbon. Human majins Nameks and will face the Dark Eye with the help of the Time Patrol Trunks (The Time Patrol Trunks), with which we travel to key moments of the past and participate in legendary battles of the manga. During the adventure many characters of the three species are known to each other, form clans, will face ... and many familiar characters make an appearance in the manga.

Year 2000:

Miiro enlisted in their ranks the group Freezer World Trade Organization and a faction of human-animal Pants evil known as Red Army, with which invade Earth to try to conquer it. Miiro soon get to travel in time (thanks to a time machine) to get the DNA of Goku. Dende contact Trunks (the future) to prevent this.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:07 am

Edit: Ok this took me literally hours but I managed to translate from the best of my knowledge, cutting superflous information, cross-referencing with the other timelines and checking videos of the 6 time quests. I'm pretty sure this is all the info we got access as of now. Granted some of it might STILL be poorly translated and some of the information is subject to change.

So without further ado, I present you the new and revised, Dragon Ball Online Timeline:

Age 737:
- Kakaroto is born.
- Miira travels to this time and rescues Bardock before Freezer kills him. He then mind controls him.

Between June and August:
- Goku arrives on Earth.
- In Age 1000 a temporal rift is created linking to his age.
- The Time Patrol finds Kakaroto and brings him to Son Gohan.

Age 749:

September 9:
- The Time Patrol talks to Gyumao, finds ChiChi and protects her against the dinosaurs and gets her a Son Goku reunited.

Age 756:
- The Time Patrol helps ChiChi find Son Goku before the start of the 23º Tenkaichi Budokai.

Age 757:
- Gohan and Videl are born.

Age 761:

October 21:
- Masked Bardock travels to this time, in charge of the Time Breakers and manages to mind control Gohan transformed into an Ozaru. The Time Patrol foils his plans.
- The Time Patrol prevents the Time Breakers from mind controlling Raditz.
- They come back another time to destroy a Dark Eye submarine base and prevent them from interfering with the fight of Goku and Vegeta against Raditz.

Age 762:

November 3:
- The Time Breakers attempt to disrupt the fight of the Z Warriors vs the Saiyans. The Time Patrol manages to fend them off until Bardock appears. They fight against Bardock and manage to break his mask, freeing him from the mind control. Before going back, Miira attacks Trunks and the rest of the Time Patrol attacks Miira in retaliation. Miira overpowers them but his surprised by Bardock, who grabs him from behind and kills him with a suicide explosion attack.

December 18:
- Towa is in charge of the Time Breakers assault on Namek. She takes control of Cui, Dodoria and Zarbon, but the Time Patrol foils every plan. Bardock is revealed to still be alive.

December 24:
- Towa travels here and takes control of Recoome, but he's defeated by the Time Patrol. They leave the rest of the Ginyu Tokusentai to Goku and go on stopping the Time Breakers from anihilating all the namekian frogs, to try and prevent Goku from using one on Ginyu. Bardock appears and assists Trunks. Ginyu body changes with Goku and fights the Time Patrol, he eventually retreats and fights Goku until he body changes with a frog. Towa mind controls the Ginyu frog, making him gigantic. The Time Patrols defeats him, foiling Towa's plans yet again.

Age 766:
- Trunks is born.

Age 767:
- Son Goten is born.

Age 771:
- Marron is born.

Age 774:
- Bee was born.

May 7th:
- Mr. Satan wins the 25th Tenkaichi Budokai. #18 is the runner-up.

Age 778:

May 7:
- Mr. Satan wins the 26th Tenkaichi Budokai. Mr. Buu is the runner-up.

Age 779:
- Pan was born

Age 780:
- Bra was born.

Age 781:

May 7:
- Mr. Satan wins the 27th Tenkaichi Budokai. Mr. Buu is the runner-up.

Age 784:

May 7:
- Mr. Satan wins the 28th Tenkaichi Budokai. Mr. Buu is the runner-up.
- Goku leaves to train Uub.

Age 785:
- Lunch makes the news for jailbreaking successfully 100 times.
- Uranai Baba makes the news somehow.

Age 786:
- Pilaf tries to conquer the world, only to fail yet again.
- Karin makes the news somehow.

Age 787:
- Mr. Satan wins the 29th Tenkaichi Budokai. Mr. Buu is the runner-up.

Age 790:
- Mr. Satan wins the 30th Tenkaichi Budokai. Mr. Buu is the runner-up.
- Mr. Buu creates a female companion from his own body, whom he calls Buuby.
- Jingle Town makes the news.

Age 791:
- Mr. Buu and Booby reproduce, starting the Majin race.

Age 793:
- Mr. Satan retires from fighting and founds a martial arts school.

Age 794:
- Pan becomes an instructor in Mr. Satan's Martial Arts School.

Age 796:
- Mr. Satan's movie "Satan Legend" premiers.

Age 800:
- Planet Yardrat is destroyed and it's remains fall on Earth as meteorites.

Age 801:
- Goku and Vegeta sense their lives are nearing an end. They both mysteriously disappear to have one last fight. Years later a ki explosion with the magnitude of a supernova is detected. It is believed to be caused by Goku and Vegeta's battle.

Age 804:
- Gohan publishes a book called "Groundbreaking Science", which teaches people about ki control and advanced martial arts.
- Yadrat related event.

Age 805:
- Trunks and Goten found the Kikoukenjutsu Sword School.

Age 820:
- Mr. Satan dies.
- A type of Hoi Poi capsule is created, which can hold an entire city.
- Remnants of Freeza's World Trade Organization invade the Earth seeking the Dragon Balls, and cause widespread chaos. Students from the Kikoukenjutsu, Kame and Tsuru Schools save the world.
These events lead to the Earth's people developing a need to save the world and a search for the martial arts schools of old. The events were also the cause for the Saibaiman mutations found on Earth.

Age 821:
- By popular demand the Kame and Tsuru Martial Arts Schools resurface.
Krillin becomes the new Kame Sennin and founded the New Kame School
Tenshinhan becomes the new Tsuru Sennin and founded the New Tsuru School

Age 825:
- The theme park "Buu's World" opens its doors. Most employees are Majins.
- Event related to the King of the Earth.

Age 826:
- Yajirobe begins cultivating at the base of Karin Tower.

Age 834:
- Because of their love for the world and their desire to protect it and show their love, the majins spread worldwide creating their own professions, such as Karma, Granma, etc.

Age 851:
- Miira destroys New Namek. The Nameks are forced to migrate to Earth.

Age 852:
- Event related to a meteorite.

Age 853:
- The Nameks terraform Yunzabit to make it look more like Planet Namek, they call it Porunga Rocks.
- The people on the planet Yardrat set a city on Earth.

Age 890:
- 100 year anniversary of the Majin race.

Age 891:
- Construction-related event of global importance. (Maybe the place where people summon shenron)
- Event related to the Tenkaichi Budokai. (Maybe the increase of the frequency of tournaments).

Age 900:
- The Yadrats are investigating a Shunkanido Machine.
- Event related to an unknown location.

Age 910:
- 100th anniversary of Boo's World.
- The remnants of Freeza's army still rampage around the Earth.

Age 920:
- Memorial Ceremony for the 100 years since the death of Mr.Satan.

Age 940:
- Evil Nameks begin to spawn demonic eggs. They settle on a volcanic area where there is an empty throne for Daimao.

Age 951:
- 100th anniversary since the Nameks came to Earth.

Age 962:
- Capsule Corporation History Museum opens its doors.

Age 972:
- Earth's conflict with the evil Namekians begins as their numbers grow.

Age 974:
- The ethologist Dr. Hunbalt releases the Animal Data, a catalogue of animals of the Earth.
- Event related to Karin Tower.

Age 975:
- A gang of thugs run away from home and establish settlements in the desert.

Age 988:
Kinoko Rocks (the desert of giant mushrooms) is overrun by a gang called Paeria.

Age 990:
- Monsters being to emerge in the wild.
- Popo Stones are created around the Earth.
- Emperor Pilaf returns ready to conquer Earth.
- Marks the 200th anniversary of the Majin race.

Age 991:
- The Red Pants Army arises.

Age 995:
- Ron and Sha betray Capsule Corporation.

Age 998:
- Capsule Corp begins mass production of a new type of robot.
- Miira invades the Earth. Piccolo and Dende gather warriors to defend Miira's invasion.

Age 999:
- Time Patrol Trunks arrives and reports the temporal crisis that affects the universe.
- Piccolo investigates the presence of evil forces (Red Pants, Pilaf, and the Pale Man's Army) on Earth. Piccolo determines that there are not enough warriors to stand up to these threats. People start claming for a savior and collect the Dragon Balls.

Age 1000:
- The people of Earth still preserve the tradition of celebrating the Tenkaichi Budokai.
- The Earth is threatened by the Dark Eye organization, led by an unknown figure, which divided the world.
- The Saiyan race is long gone, their blood is diluted into that of Humans. The Namek race has proliferated, so have the Majins and the Yadrats.
- New champions, Humans, Nameks and Majins, come from all over the world to confront the threats.
- Unfortunately monsters and mutated Saibaiman also proliferate.
- The Red Pants Army also poses a threat still.
- New champions, Humans, Nameks and Majins, come from all over the world to confront the threats.
- A time portal appears. The Guardian of Time: Trunks!

Age 2000:
- Miira enlists remnants of Freeza's World Trade Organization and Red Pants Army to conquer Earth and suceeds. He then travels back in time to get Goku's DNA to power himself up. Dende contacts Trunks in order to prevent this.

HECTOR4
Regular

Post by HECTOR4 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:58 pm

Very good work, DNA!!!

But isn´t Boo World, is Booby World:

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:13 pm

HECTOR4 wrote:Very good work, DNA!!!

But isn´t Boo World, is Booby World:
Oh, I just saw "Buu's World" in every other timeline and I thought it was some sort of small mistake.

And thanks! Glad to see my work getting appreciated! :3

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:20 pm

DNA wrote:And thanks! Glad to see my work getting appreciated! :3
I admit you did a good job, but I suggest going over it once or twice to double check for mistakes. There are a couple of errors here and there that really have nothing to do with translation skills, such as your version suggesting that the Time Breakers wanted to stop Goku and VEGETA from fighting Raditz.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:33 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
DNA wrote:And thanks! Glad to see my work getting appreciated! :3
I admit you did a good job, but I suggest going over it once or twice to double check for mistakes. There are a couple of errors here and there that really have nothing to do with translation skills, such as your version suggesting that the Time Breakers wanted to stop Goku and VEGETA from fighting Raditz.
Arsdjkh! How did I do that? *note to self: stop writing until 5am.*
Can you please point out any more mistakes you found?

Edit: Oh and I just found out that "Buuby's World" opens in 825 but in 910 the 100th year is commemorated. How does that work?

Citrinate

Post by Citrinate » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:28 am

If you're wondering about the reliability of the timeline, I'm the one who translated a lot of the newer stuff between the Ages 787-1000 which I originaly posted here. What Hector posted seems to be a Spanish translation of my original post (with some of the previously known events added in) which was then translated back into English.

The original timeline was taken from the official Korean strategy guide for the game. I don't speak Korean at all, but am still somewhat efficient at transcribing and then translating using Google (which consists of more than simply copying and pasting into the translator). There was a whole lot more detail than what's in those short summaries and I only provided translations if I was close to 100% certain that I understood exactly what was trying to be said. Some of the events I wasn't able to figure out still seem to be missing from these timelines (I made notes of which events they were in my original post and provided my transcriptions).

Scans of the complete timeline (in Korean) were posted in full here: http://daizex.fanboyreview.net/viewtopi ... =7&t=14963

One mistake I did make that wasn't corrected in any of the timelines I see in this thread was misinterpreting a name as "Pilaf". As Herms pointed out in the original thread about the timeline, the in-game NPC that looks a lot like Pilaf has a different Kanji on his clothing which instead translates to "western rice". I went over it again and noticed that the name in the timeline is actually "Paella" (a type of western rice). The event in Age 780 is correctly attributed to Pilaf, but the events in Ages 990 and 999 are instead Paella. I don't think we know yet what happened to Pilaf, but I imagine he's not around anymore in the age 1000.

Paella:

HECTOR4
Regular

Post by HECTOR4 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:44 am

DNA wrote: Can you please point out any more mistakes you found?
Corrections:
Age 761:

October 21:
- Masked Bardock travels to this time, in charge of the Time Breakers and manages to mind control Gohan transformed into an Ozaru. The Time Patrol foils his plans.
- They come back another time to destroy a Dark Eye submarine base and prevent them from interfering with the fight of Goku and Vegeta against Raditz.
Age 761:

October 21:
- They come back another time to destroy a Dark Eye submarine base and prevent them from interfering with the fight of Goku and Piccolo against Raditz.

Is Piccolo, not Vegeta (although they have warned about this XD)...And the event of Gohan ohzaru is after the fight with Raditz. :D

Age 853:
- The Nameks terraform Yunzabit to make it look more like Planet Namek, they call it Porunga Rocks.
Yunzabit isn´t Porunga Rocks. Porunga Rocks is a region next to Uranai Baba´s Palace...Yunzabit is a recondite region of the earth.

Look:

And this two events:
Age 800:
Age 852:
I believe this two events are the same event. Herms not clarify the age in her list. I only agree the date...Sorry. And this is logic because in the year 853 yadrats created her town on Earth. The definitive event is:

Age 852:

Edit: Oh and I just found out that "Buuby's World" opens in 825 but in 910 the 100th year is commemorated. How does that work?
I don´t know...Maybe it's an approximate celebration. :roll:
Citrinate wrote:What Hector posted seems to be a Spanish translation of my original post (with some of the previously known events added in) which was then translated back into English.
Yes...Exactly XDDD...Although I have added some details that were not there, from the book of history that appears in a video, and others.

One mistake I did make that wasn't corrected in any of the timelines I see in this thread was misinterpreting a name as "Pilaf". As Herms pointed out in the original thread about the timeline, the in-game NPC that looks a lot like Pilaf has a different Kanji on his clothing which instead translates to "western rice". I went over it again and noticed that the name in the timeline is actually "Paella" (a type of western rice). The event in Age 780 is correctly attributed to Pilaf, but the events in Ages 990 and 999 are instead Paella. I don't think we know yet what happened to Pilaf, but I imagine he's not around anymore in the age 1000.
Yes, I talked about this with you once. I forgot to change it.

Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus

Post by Herms » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:32 pm

HECTOR4 wrote:I believe this two events are the same event. Herms not clarify the age in her list. I only agree the date...Sorry. And this is logic because in the year 853 yadrats created her town on Earth. The definitive event is:

Age 852:

So is Yardrat really destroyed then? I was starting to think that the early reports were just confusing Yadrat with New Namek when they said it was destroyed as part of the game's back-story.
Kanzenshuu: Is that place still around?
Sometimes, I tweet things
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

HECTOR4
Regular

Post by HECTOR4 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:43 pm

DNA, news corrections:
Age 974:
- The ethologist Dr. Hunbalt releases the Animal Data, a catalogue of animals of the Earth.
Is Animal Date, not Animal Data.
Age 1000:
- The people of Earth still preserve the tradition of celebrating the Tenkaichi Budokai.
- The Earth is threatened by the Dark Eye organization, led by an unknown figure, which divided the world.
- The Saiyan race is long gone, their blood is diluted into that of Humans. The Namek race has proliferated, so have the Majins and the Yadrats.
- Unfortunately monsters and mutated Saibaiman also proliferate.
- The Red Pants Army also poses a threat still.
- A time portal appears. The Guardian of Time: Trunks!
You repeat this: - New champions, Humans, Nameks and Majins, come from all over the world to confront the threats.

Herms wrote: So is Yardrat really destroyed then? I was starting to think that the early reports were just confusing Yadrat with New Namek when they said it was destroyed as part of the game's back-story.
They don´t know ... Now I think that perhaps there was confusion in this event too:

Age 853:

Perhaps there was confusion between Yadrats and Nameks. Are you sure that you translated into this event (from year 852) something about Yadrats and meteorites?

But maybe if they came to Earth some meteorites from the Yadrat in the year 852. Or maybe the meteorites came from Namek.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:00 pm

HECTOR4 wrote:DNA, news corrections:
Age 974:
Is Animal Date, not Animal Data.
Are you 100% sure of that? Because Animal Date doesn't make any sense. You were quite sure about "Buuby's World" as well and it seems it is indeed "Buu's World" as you can see in Citrinate's timeline.

HECTOR4
Regular

Post by HECTOR4 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:16 pm

DNA wrote:
Are you 100% sure of that? Because Animal Date doesn't make any sense. You were quite sure about "Buuby's World" as well and it seems it is indeed "Buu's World" as you can see in Citrinate's timeline.
At least that is as it appears in this book of history of that video.

And yes, is Booby World. You can see in this picture:

Here you can read -ooby W... And that page correspond with that event. If you pass the video in slow motion you can see it better. Citrinate may have been confused, as happened with Pilaf.

The problem is that in the book of the video is a very poorly written English.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Ok I'm getting confused about Yadrats.

Age 800:
Age 804:
- Yadrat related event.
Age 851:
- Miira destroys New Namek. The Nameks are forced to migrate to Earth.
Age 852:
Age 853:
- The Nameks terraform an area of Earth to make it look more like Planet Namek, they call it Porunga Rocks.
Age 900:
- The Yadrats are investigating a Shunkanido Machine.

So in 100 years Yadrat is destroyed and meteorites fall on Earth, then some event related to them happens, then New Namek is destroyed, then more meteorites, then both Nameks and Yadrats built cities, and then the Yadrats start building a teleporting machine.

I'm really not sure about this. I think the events in the early 800's are actually set on the 850's.

Citrinate

Post by Citrinate » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:15 am

HECTOR4 wrote:Here you can read -ooby W... And that page correspond with that event. If you pass the video in slow motion you can see it better. Citrinate may have been confused, as happened with Pilaf.
It probably is. The word in question is "부우비" which, when pronounced, sounds like "Booby". To give some sense to the name, when broken down, the first character (부) is Buu's name while the rest (우비) is the name of this guy who looks a whole lot like Uub:

He's a teacher of some kind who sits around the Majin city and is interacted with through some quests. I'm not sure what Uub's name in Korean is though.