Final bout question

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

gotenx
Beyond Newbie

Final bout question

Post by gotenx » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:02 pm

In the US/UK final bout release, they used the Ocean/Blue water voice cast, correct? If so, why does Gohan's voice sound exactly the same as Funi's Texas Gohan. And why does Cell say things like "Will you give me pleasure?". :lol:

Alchemist Ed
Beyond Newbie

Post by Alchemist Ed » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:26 pm

I'm almost certain it wasn't the Ocean group that voiced for that game. Correct me, if I'm wrong.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:20 pm

Son_Gokou wrote:I'm almost certain it wasn't the Ocean group that voiced for that game. Correct me, if I'm wrong.
The voice group used in the game was a Bandai in-house cast. It in no way had anything to do with the (at that point) current Ocean cast.
gotenx wrote:why does Gohan's voice sound exactly the same as Funi's Texas Gohan
Because it's a generic, deep-sounding, 20-something male voice.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

spikemcruffy
Beyond Newbie

Post by spikemcruffy » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:05 am

j