"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheDevilsCorpse

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:04 am

If true, we now have actual evidence for conflicting reports on what the custom Saiyans can do.
Will be interesting to see how this turns out I guess. If it turns out to be real, I'll admit I was wrong. :lol:
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

CashmanX
Patreon Supporter

Post by CashmanX » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:03 am

P5BLDV wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4LE2vj035Y#t=2932

The people ask the Director of Xenoverse about the transformation of our Create a Character avatars and he went on and said this:

"The Saiyan avatars in Xenoverse as you know can go Super Saiyan". I thought it was bad since no SS3 but then he continue saying:

"We also allow them to go SUPER SAIYAN 3(my excitement). And we have to say our Female Super Saiyan 3's are very beautiful(he laughs at this)"
Took this from a topic on gfaqs.

I guess SSJ3 CaCs are thing.
Not that I'm saying your source is lying, but I didn't even hear the word "Super Saiyan" in Spanish or Japanese.... :|
olympia wrote: 21:28 why are we still talking about the emails
21:29 who gives a fuck
21:29 shut the fuck up trunks
21:29 * mean trump

P5BLDV
Not-So-Newbie

Post by P5BLDV » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:15 am

CashmanX wrote:
P5BLDV wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4LE2vj035Y#t=2932

The people ask the Director of Xenoverse about the transformation of our Create a Character avatars and he went on and said this:

"The Saiyan avatars in Xenoverse as you know can go Super Saiyan". I thought it was bad since no SS3 but then he continue saying:

"We also allow them to go SUPER SAIYAN 3(my excitement). And we have to say our Female Super Saiyan 3's are very beautiful(he laughs at this)"
Took this from a topic on gfaqs.

I guess SSJ3 CaCs are thing.
Not that I'm saying your source is lying, but I didn't even hear the word "Super Saiyan" in Spanish or Japanese.... :|
Not my source man, some dude named Gold Liger posted it on Gfaqs a while ago. I just thought I'd share.

Flopro18
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Flopro18 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:21 am

I think I could grasp an idea of what they're saying but could someone who fluently speaks Spanish give an overview of the questions?

CashmanX
Patreon Supporter

Post by CashmanX » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:30 am

CashmanX wrote:
P5BLDV wrote:
Not my source man, some dude named Gold Liger posted it on Gfaqs a while ago. I just thought I'd share.
Oh, no worries man. I was just skeptical because that exact user was also here saying the exact same thing despite people refuting him and evidence pointing to the contrary. If he's willing to lie in order to make people believe him then.... :think:
olympia wrote: 21:28 why are we still talking about the emails
21:29 who gives a fuck
21:29 shut the fuck up trunks
21:29 * mean trump

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:35 am

Yeah, I clicked on the link, but I don't speak either language. So I took the claim at face value instead of wasting my time. It would be nice to have someone actually look over the thing.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

P5BLDV
Not-So-Newbie

Post by P5BLDV » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:59 am

CashmanX wrote:
CashmanX wrote:
P5BLDV wrote:
Oh, no worries man. I was just skeptical because that exact user was also here saying the exact same thing despite people refuting him and evidence pointing to the contrary. If he's willing to lie in order to make people believe him then.... :think:
Ah I see, it's weird someone has such a determined agenda like that but oh well. In time we'll see.

FlpShimizu
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by FlpShimizu » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:36 am

I do understand some Spanish and, at least in the video section posted, there is nothing about transformations.
"I'm never fighting a gag manga character again!"

GoldLiger
Banned

Post by GoldLiger » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:23 am

FlpShimizu wrote:I do understand some Spanish and, at least in the video section posted, there is nothing about transformations.

Trust me when I say that this news is 100% true. At first I thought I didn't hear right but as I repeated over and over again, NOW I am sure that our Saiyan Avatars like the current saiyan avatars from Heroes have ALL the Golden Saiyan Transformation(SS,SS2 & SS3).
Dragon Ball Heroes God Mission = Best sets of missions so far

Super Saiyan 4 Gohan FTW!!

Ryuman
Regular

Post by Ryuman » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:48 am

GoldLiger wrote:
FlpShimizu wrote:I do understand some Spanish and, at least in the video section posted, there is nothing about transformations.

Trust me when I say that this news is 100% true. At first I thought I didn't hear right but as I repeated over and over again, NOW I am sure that our Saiyan Avatars like the current saiyan avatars from Heroes have ALL the Golden Saiyan Transformation(SS,SS2 & SS3).
Don't do this to yourself lol.

xmysticgohanx
Regular

Post by xmysticgohanx » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:59 am

I'll look it over and edit it into the post. Thank God I'm Mexican :lol:

Edit: Oml it's an hour!? I'm going to have to look at it after school.
Canon is Jaco, Dragon Ball except for EoZ, Dragon Ball Super anime and manga (both are separate canons)
Kai >>> Z
Current Roshi/Kulilin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSJ3 Gotenks

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:08 am

So are they or are they not able to go pass Super Saiyan? I read one thing and the director said they can't, and now I'm reading another thing and they're saying they can. Make up your minds people! D:

donkeyjack
Beyond Newbie

Post by donkeyjack » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:40 am

Uh oh. Liger, it looks like you're lying.

Zenkashuu
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zenkashuu » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:50 am

FB page released a bunch of photos today.
Rejoice fans! The renowned “Tenkaichi Budokai” (World Tournament) from the DRAGONBALL universe will be a major feature in the upcoming DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE! Fighters from all around the world will keep an eye on the Lobby to take part in epic brawls regularly organised by BANDAI NAMCO Games!
Among the new details garnered by our reporters: the players’ guide will be Trunks, the time-traveler! Thanks to him, all the players’ avatars will meet the Supreme Kai of Time in the “Toki Storage Room”, meet and greet or fight other avatars, customise their characters’ skills and clothes, train with their chosen master and finally, take part in Time Patrol Quests (Story Mode) and Parallel Quests (Co-op Play Mode)!
Speaking about quests... Players will be able to fight gigantic foes such as Great Ape Vegeta (in Time Patrol or Parallel quests)! Moreover, it seems that the story of the movie “Battle of Gods” has been altered…! What are Beerus and Whis doing here???
See more here: https://www.facebook.com/DBZ.videogames

Thanos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Thanos » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:57 am

What is it about Vegeta's face that Dimps and Spike keep getting wrong? He just looks awkward there.

And of course:
Thanos before Thanos was cool.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:19 pm

I hope the new movie's story and characters will be added later as DLC.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:41 pm

Thanos wrote:What is it about Vegeta's face that Dimps and Spike keep getting wrong? He just looks awkward there.

And of course:
Ugh, those Raging Blast characters models were horrendous. :thumbdown:

I honestly think that the character models in Xenoverse looks that way purpose because Dimps wanted to highlight the cartoonish nature that Dragon Ball has.

FlpShimizu
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by FlpShimizu » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:37 pm

GoldLiger wrote:

The YouTube link I used led me to the last 5 minutes of the video. If the information is somewhere else, please point me the exact segment.
"I'm never fighting a gag manga character again!"

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Interested in just who Vegeta's attacking. Beerus is behind him arguing with Whis so who exactly Vegeta making the derp face at?
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:42 pm

KentalSSJ6 wrote:Interested in just who Vegeta's attacking. Beerus is behind him arguing with Whis so who exactly Vegeta making the derp face at?
Vegeta's not attacking anyone. He's just rushing to grab a pudding cup to give to Beerus to calm him down. Him going Super Saiyan and pulling a face like that while doing it was probably done for comedic effect. And that is pretty fitting considering how goofy and zany the tone Of Battle Of Gods was. Hell, it's actually kind of meta joke. :P