Steam Train: Hyper DBZ

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SparkyPantsMcGee
I Live Here

Steam Train: Hyper DBZ

Post by SparkyPantsMcGee » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:59 pm

If you aren't familiar with Steam Train, or it's bigger brother Game Grumps, it's basically just a lets play. This episode is a special one however, as they are showing off the fan made Hyper DBZ. This game looks incredible and I have a lot of respect for the guys behind this project. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3pbWHLzdAA
...Wait what are you doing? Are you still reading this? I finished what I had to say, why don't you move on to the next post?

The Time Traveller
Patreon Supporter

Re: Steam Train: Hyper DBZ

Post by The Time Traveller » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Arin keeps going back and forth on English and Japanese names, he even says Ki-Ko-Ho.

DarkPrince_92
I Live Here

Post by DarkPrince_92 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:06 pm

The Time Traveller wrote:Arin keeps going back and forth on English and Japanese names, he even says Ki-Ko-Ho.
I do that too lol.
I am a freelance animator, check out my thangs. ART!

Check my webcomic series Off Guard now on webtoons!

PSN/Steam: DarkPrince_92

SparkyPantsMcGee
I Live Here

Post by SparkyPantsMcGee » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:36 am

Yea I noticed that also. I catch myself doing that at times.
...Wait what are you doing? Are you still reading this? I finished what I had to say, why don't you move on to the next post?

Weejus
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Weejus » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:23 am

I often do that as well. As I said in the Hyper DBZ thread, since Arin and Ross are total DBZ fanboys, commentary must have been easy for this video. Shame they didn't mention the name of the game, nor did they put a download link in the description. Also, just gonna throw this out there, I'm a huge fan of Game Grumps. *shamelessly flaunts Hey I'm Grump shirt*

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:27 am

I always knew Arin was a big fan, but it's cool to see him toss that knowledge around. I was also impressed by how much Ross knew! It's always great to see "celebrities" who are into the series. :D
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Weejus
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Weejus » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:51 am

Big Momma wrote:I always knew Arin was a big fan, but it's cool to see him toss that knowledge around. I was also impressed by how much Ross knew! It's always great to see "celebrities" who are into the series. :D
I wish Arin would do more DBZ stuff. All he's done is the 'DBZ in a nutshell' videos and that Vine where Vegeta's like 'Kakarot, I will defeat you!' and Goku has a quiet, feeble voice like 'No, don't, I don't want it.'.

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:02 pm

Weejus wrote:
Big Momma wrote:I always knew Arin was a big fan, but it's cool to see him toss that knowledge around. I was also impressed by how much Ross knew! It's always great to see "celebrities" who are into the series. :D
I wish Arin would do more DBZ stuff. All he's done is the 'DBZ in a nutshell' videos and that Vine where Vegeta's like 'Kakarot, I will defeat you!' and Goku has a quiet, feeble voice like 'No, don't, I don't want it.'.
Me too! Don't know if you've seen it or not, but he's also done this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYtSHYx5lww It's not much, though :P
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog