"Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dotogam
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle

Post by Dotogam » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:16 pm

So is the King Ming method for Summons reliable, or are we not allowed to talk about those kinds of methods.
How I relax, crawling into bed with my laptop and browsing Kanzenshuu.

UltimateSSJG

Post by UltimateSSJG » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:35 pm

My multi-summon was really bad today, really wanted one cool ssr for my team. The worldwide version is nothing compared to the Japanese

UltimateSSJG

Post by UltimateSSJG » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:36 pm

Dotogam wrote:So is the King Ming method for Summons reliable, or are we not allowed to talk about those kinds of methods.
What's the method?

sayian_nation_
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by sayian_nation_ » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:35 pm

UltimateSSJG wrote:My multi-summon was really bad today, really wanted one cool ssr for my team. The worldwide version is nothing compared to the Japanese
If I were you I'd just hit single summons. Don't spam it, hit it twice theb try again the following day. Conserve your dragonstones. I've been hitting SSR's left and right through single summons.

Lunatic Fringe
Regular

Post by Lunatic Fringe » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:09 pm

Managed to pull two copies of the new Mr. Buu. So that was...neat.

Dotogam
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Dotogam » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:12 am

UltimateSSJG wrote:
Dotogam wrote:So is the King Ming method for Summons reliable, or are we not allowed to talk about those kinds of methods.
What's the method?
Do a Multi Friend Point Summon and get no Rares, then do a single dragon stone summon, if that is bad, then do a Multi Dragon Stone Summon. If all goes well you will get an SSR. I don't know if that's reliable or not though...

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:49 am

If we transfer the game to another device can we then transfer it back to the previous one?

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:42 am

Mnich wrote:Hey, is there a way to play this game on PC? I just saw some android emulators, but I'm not sure.
Like Marcas92 said, "Bluestacks" is what I am currently using. A lot of people use it to play the Japan version where it is a few months ahead but I prefer English.

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mnich » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:48 am

Thanks guys. One more question - are there any microtransactions during the game? I'm not a follower of this kind of games.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:01 am

There are but you don't need them to play.

Innocent-Halfbreed

Post by Innocent-Halfbreed » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:28 pm

You guys and your summon talk. And I'm over here just trying to get the awakening medals for THIS guy:
He'll be a Super Saiyan one day.
Last edited by Innocent-Halfbreed on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One day, when I grow up, I wanna be a scholar.

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:29 pm

I got all the medals for SSG Goku, just need the money to level up up which is going to be around 1 million -.- I'm actually starting to get bored of this game :/

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Innocent-Halfbreed wrote:You guys are your summon talk. And I'm over here just trying to get the awakening medals for THIS guy:
I finally beat Super Saiyan goku on Z-hard and It told me I couldn't keep my items for some reason and it didn't even give me a star for beating the mode -.-

Just a Side note guys, i got 20 Stones at the moment if you get about 5 and you use 2 for an event to refill your stamina then you can go do a story mode mission and get a stone. You will not run out until you completely beat the Story mode. Plus I'm level 21 and usually level before I run out of stones so I get another one for leveling. Try to stay at 5 stones +!

Innocent-Halfbreed

Post by Innocent-Halfbreed » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:39 pm

Xeztin wrote:
Innocent-Halfbreed wrote:You guys are your summon talk. And I'm over here just trying to get the awakening medals for THIS guy:
I finally beat Super Saiyan goku on Z-hard and It told me I couldn't keep my items for some reason and it didn't even give me a star for beating the mode -.-

Just a Side note guys, i got 20 Stones at the moment if you get about 5 and you use 2 for an event to refill your stamina then you can go do a story mode mission and get a stone. You will not run out until you completely beat the Story mode. Plus I'm level 21 and usually level before I run out of stones so I get another one for leveling. Try to stay at 5 stones +!
Well atleast you don't have to wait until Monday for the AGL Weekly......I can't believe for once in my life I'm looking forward to Monday.
One day, when I grow up, I wanna be a scholar.

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:50 pm

I actually do, my Angel Goku is also an AGL. You can't get those 3 medals unless you beat SSJ Goku on Z Hard, and it prob took me 4 d stones to beat him once. My teams all 50+ too. I think I've given up on SSJ Goku :/ The first time I beat him it didn't even give me the medal it just froze and didn't give me anything, so I'm kind of mad at it lol burnt d stones for nothing

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:12 am

Xeztin wrote:Just a Side note guys, i got 20 Stones at the moment if you get about 5 and you use 2 for an event to refill your stamina then you can go do a story mode mission and get a stone. You will not run out until you completely beat the Story mode. Plus I'm level 21 and usually level before I run out of stones so I get another one for leveling. Try to stay at 5 stones +!
What do you mean by this?

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mnich » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:01 am

My first thoughts after playing for a few hours - the game is fun and addictive. Though I still need to train my defence system. :)

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:17 am

I more or less rage quit after spending 30 d stones and not getting that hot white goku or whatever its called, I'm to mad to think straight.... Also what I meant was if you are still on the first story stage/arc you get a d stone for every story mission. I used that to my advantage and got everything I needed for a SSG Goku and for the SSR SSJ Goku. I got the SSR Goku, and maxed it out however I could not get the freaking Goku that upgrades to SSG. The only way to get it is through summon and I spent 30 Stones and didn't get it. I created a nub account and got it the first freaking summon.... After you progress so far through the story it's harder to obtain D-stones unless you buy them of course. Basically my luck ran out, and I'm not going to pay for the stones so I'm afraid I will quit after only a week. They really need to take the dang stamina system out of these games for these smart phones. They say it's free unless you "want" to pay but it's basically a demo until you get to a point where you will have to pay to continue. The game was addicting and fun for what it was and I do not recommend this game to anyone or any stamina based game for that matter unless you plan to play for about a week then have to pay. For those curious to what the prices are its a dollar a stone and you need at least 5 stones to gamble for a "chance" at a good card. In other words 5 dollars in real life money for once chance at a card that's most likely going to suck or be one you already have. These stamina games try to hook you with addiction in hopes you will pay once your unnamed demo runs out. Dokkan Battle really could have became a main stream game if they'd had just priced it for about 5 bucks on the app store/google play and do away with the stamina crap.

Darknat
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darknat » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:23 am

I haven't paid anything and I have been playing for a few months to both the global and japanese.

I have 1 global account, and 1 japanese account (I had another but I deleted the game and lost everything). So far I'm enjoying the game. And at least in the japanese version they keep adding things constantly.

The drop rate on summons is very bad but that's because they want you to pay for the stones.

Stamina is not really an issue, specially not at the beggining in which after you level up you get a refill. Just time your leveling ups well and you can play the game without interruption, at least until you reach higher levels.

Dotogam
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Dotogam » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:41 am

How good is the current summon JPN. Should I spend my Multi Summon Stones?